Lust on the High Seas Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

"Hmmm..." she mused. "How about girls? Have you ever tried kissing a girl?"

"You mean... like my mam?"

"No little one. Not like your mama," she smiled, shaking her head slowly.

I shook my head. "I don't have any sisters." I wasn't about to tell her about my middle-aged married lover Barbara, or my best friend Jane at Uni, or any of the score of girls in our 'All-Girls Fun Club', or the girls from my school Gymnastics Team, or my old school friend Angela, or...

"I don mean your mama or your sister," she smiled, interrupting my thoughts and shaking her head slowly, while gazing into my eyes. "Girls can kiss so much nicer than boys," she said, wistfully.

I just looked up at her, straight faced and angelic, my pouting lips parted slightly, inviting her lips to mine.

She looked down at me. There was a sincere, lovingly look in her eyes, and she stroked my hair and the back of my head, then leaning forward she kissed my forehead.

'My Forehead!' I thought. 'Is that all?'

"Would you like to know how it feels to kiss a woman?" she asked me, her voice suddenly very soft and alluring. 'Oh. Now this is more like it'.

"Oh!" I said, feigning surprise. "I'm not sure." I pulled the towel around me more tightly and gave her a look of concern; furrowed brow and all. "I don't really think I should be here doing this," I added, pulling away slightly and dropping my gaze bashfully.

She placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face toward hers once more. "Just try... Just this once," she almost whispered, her voice so soft and kind. "If you don like it... we can stop," she continued, her lips moving very gradually closer to mine.

"I... I... I don't know," I whimpered. "I... I don't... want..."

She placed her hands softly on my bare upper arms close to my shoulders, and eased me toward her. "Don be afraid pretty one," she breathed, her warm breath playing on my lips, so close I could taste it.

"Please?" I sighed softly.

Her lips touched mine so very gently, it almost tickled. I laughed nervously. "There pretty one. Was that not nice?"

I smiled demurely, dropping my gaze again, pretending to be embarrassed at what we were doing. "Come little one. We try again," she breathed. This time her fingers slid around my chin and up to hold my face gently. I moaned softly as her lips touched mine, her head moving from side to side slightly, her lips caressing mine in tiny circles.

I laughed again. "It tickles," I told her, smiling bashfully.

"Sorry pretty one," she said. "Try this way then." She slid one arm around my bare shoulders and pressed her lips to mine a little more firmly, gripping my lower lip gently between hers. "Is that better pretty baby?" she asked.

"Oh. That felt nice," I said, looking coy.

"Sit pretty one."

"I... We shouldn't..." I began, but she was already guiding me down to sit on the end of the bed beside her.

"Come pretty baby. See. That better," she purred. "Now. We try again." She held her arm around me a little more tightly, pulling me closer as she turned my face toward hers with the other hand, and kissed me again.

Apart from the towel wrapped around me and tucked in just above my meagre bust, I was completely naked, whereas she still had her bathing costume on under hers, but as we sat there together we appeared to be clad the same way. Her free hand dropped down to my lap and she began to caress my leg through the towel as her lips tugged gently at mine.

"Open the mouth a little pretty one," she breathed softly.

"What for?" I asked, looking confused.

She smiled. "You will see," she said softly.

I parted my lips and she kissed me again, this time licking my upper lip gently with the tip of her tongue. "Oh!" I exclaimed, jumping back in surprise. "Why did you do that?" I asked, looking worried.

"Oh. Don worry little one," she said kindly, laughing it off. "This is the way that ladies kiss each other. Did you not know?" I looked at her with a puzzled expression, shaking my head. "Come pretty one. Try for me." She pressed her lips to mine again, gently tracing the opening between my lips with the tip of her tongue. "See! This is nice, don you think?"

"I... I suppose..." I began. She didn't wait for me to finish. She gripped my head gently with both hands and kissed me a little more fervently, slipping her tongue into my mouth as she did so.

I pressed my hands against her bare shoulders as if resisting, but not so hard as to pull myself away immediately. She slipped her arms around me again, gripping me more firmly, and I allowed her to kiss me for a few seconds before pulling my head back. "I... Uh... I'm not sure about this," I told her. She looked disappointed. "I'm sorry," I said. "It's just that... well, it's all so new," I lied. "I don't know what to do."

Even as I spoke the words, it reminded me of my first time with Barbara, and the way she had reacted to my early advances with her. 'If I can duplicate her reaction here, with me as the trainee, how good would that be?' I thought.

"Don be afraid pretty one," she soothed. "I will do everythings. You just relax. I will never hurt you. I waan to make you feel goood," she said sounding sincere, but her eyes were bright and wide with excitement, giving her true intention away.

She leaned forward and kissed me again, her hand sliding up to support the back of my head while the other reached up to grip my breast through the towel. I moaned softly as her hand began to knead my breast, but I guess she couldn't feel much through the thickness of the towel because she quickly slid it up under my arm, then began caressing my shoulder and my neck as I gradually became more malleable in her hands.

This time I allowed the kiss to persist, and her hand, almost unnoticed, moved down to my lap, sliding down over my thigh to the point just past the end of the towel. Now her hand was on my bare knee. Still I allowed her to continue, as she caressed my knee, slowly progressing up the outside of my thigh as her kiss became very gradually more intense, sucking my lips as her passion began to slowly build.

The tip of her tongue traced my lips as her hand neared the top of my thigh, and her thumb began to caress my hip as she slid her hand around, squeezing the top of my thigh.

"Lie back little one," she whispered, hardly taking her lips from mine, and as I began to comply, leaning back in her arm slightly, her hand twisted around, her fingertips sliding across the top of my thigh and coming to rest between my tightly closed legs. "Come pretty baby," she whispered, slapping her fingers from side to side gently. "Do this for mama? Hmmm?"

Her fingers moved slowly, carefully between my thighs, coaxing, cajoling, pressing me to permit their access, until the backs of her fingers were stroking the inside of my thigh, so gently, right at the very top.

I moaned softly for her, parting my legs wider as the tip of one finger found my bald, shaved mound. "Oh. Baby," she sighed, "You are so soft."

She began kissing my face gently, and I whimpered for her as her fingertip began to trace the tiny wet slit, teasing the clitoris from its moist, fleshy hidey hole. She stroked me that way for half a minute or more, easing the fingertip gently into me, still kissing me and making me moan as I became as wet as I had ever been. Then gazing deep into my eyes, she raised her finger to her lips and licked my sweet flavour from the moistened tip, smiling as she said softly, "My my. What a good, clean girl you are."

Her hand moved to the folded knot securing the towel around my bust, and she was about to give it a light tug. I would have let her too, but at that very moment the bathroom door opened and Clarita, wearing a white beach robe, returned to the room to join us. I gasped, genuinely surprised, and sat bolt upright, crossing my hands over my chest, even though my protection was still securely in place. "Oh! Sorry," Georgia's buxom partner declared. "I come at bad time?"

"No," Georgia told her, smiling. "You come at a good time." I looked at her in surprise (I really should have been an actress). I was just teaching our lovely guest how ladies kiss.

"Oh! Si," she smiled. "I like kiss," she told me.

"Would you like to show Clarita what you have learned?" Georgia asked of me.

"Oh... I don't really think..." I began, but I was interrupted.

"Nonsense. Clarita is expert kisser. Show her Clarry."

The buxom woman sat beside me on the bed, sandwiching me between them.

"Oh, look! I'm not sure about..." I began, but I didn't get a chance to finish. Clarita wasn't about to lose her opportunity for her first kiss, and she took my face in her hands quite firmly and planted a big sloppy kiss on me, her tongue all over my mouth.

"Be easy Clarry. She is new to this. Be gentle now."

"Sorry pretty," Clarita said, holding me more carefully. She kissed me again, more gently, but still licking my mouth.

She turned to Georgia and smiled, lewdly. "Quiero probar su vagina," (I want to taste her vagina) she said softly.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She say she like your sweet kisses very much," Georgia told me.

"I really think we should stop now," I told them, acting very nervously.

"OK. I ask her to stop," Georgia agreed."

"La estás asustando. Sientate alli," (You're scaring her. Sit down there) she told the buxom woman, pointing to the floor. Clarita moaned her objection, but moved down to sit by my feet.

"Come," Georgia said, "I show you how to proper kiss now."

"Oh... I don't think..." I began, persisting with my artificial 'reluctance' but she interrupted me again.

"Come little one. You were happy before, no?" She paused. "How do you know if you like, when you don try?" She put her arms around my shoulders and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "Open pretty one," she breathed softly. She kissed me again, this time sliding her tongue a little way into my mouth.

I pulled away, half laughing in fake embarrassment. "What did you do that for?" I asked.

"Iss nice? Si?" she smiled. "Try again," she urged, nodding her encouragement. She kissed me again and as she pushed her tongue a little deeper into my mouth, I instinctively sucked on it gently. "Si. This is good. Now you do for me?"

"I'm not sure..." I began, but she stopped me again.

"Please pretty baby. Try for me? Just put out the tongue."

I did as I was asked and as she sucked it into her mouth, Clarita was now hugging my shin and she began to kiss my knees. Georgia's hand moved up to grip my breast through the towel and I felt Clarita's hand begin to slide up the inside of my thigh.

"No puedo esperar para probarla," (I can't wait to taste her) Clarita purred, kissing my knee.

"Se paciente," (Be patient) Georgia responded. "Si vas demasiado rápido, la asustarás. Ve despacio y podemos tenerla todos los días," (If you go too fast you will scare her off. Go slowly and we can have her every day) she smiled at me, as if she were trying to reassure me.

"OK. Please can we stop now?" I asked again, more firmly this time.

"No pretty baby," she smiled, shaking her head.

"But... You... You said we could stop when I wanted to," I objected.

"No baby. I said if you don like it. But you do like, don you."

"I don't know," I whined. "I'm scared."

"No need for scared pretty baby. No one will hurt you. Not here."

"I've never done anything like this before," I lied, a convincing tremble in my voice.

"Always a first time for everyone." She raised her knee and knelt on the bed beside me, still kissing me. Clarita raised herself up to kneel on the floor at my feet as Georgia and I kissed for several minutes, her hands caressing my back and my neck.

"You see," she said softly. "Iss good," she smiled.

"I thought you were going to kiss me in the Jacuzzi," I confided. "Why didn't you?" I asked.

"Oh," she sighed. "They have camera everywhere. It is not allowed to show..." she paused, thinking for a moment, "No physical affection allowed in public place," she explained. "They would make us leave."

"But we left anyway," I reasoned.

"No little one. They make us leave the ship," she explained. "They throw us off."

"Ohhh..." I said quietly.

She kissed me again, pushing me back to lie on the bed and as I fell back I felt the towel pulling away from me. I don't think even Georgia realised that she was kneeling on the end, but it created a perfect situation. I couldn't call out with her tongue in my mouth, and with her arms around me I couldn't even struggle or make a grab for it. The towel pulled away, exposing my top half, revealing my pert little breasts to them both. I let out a muffled squeal, hopelessly trying in vain to cover myself.

Georgia's eyes opened wide at the sight of my bare upper body, and she quickly came to the rescue, her free hand covering one firm little breast from her view while pulling me close to hide the other with her body, although I suspect that wasn't really her true motive.

I acted scared, frantically trying to push her hand away, but she just smiled. "Don be afraid pretty baby. You don need to worry." Her hand firmly pushed my arm away and she cupped my breast again as she began to kiss my neck and shoulders.

With Georgia now taking advantage of my exposed top half, Clarita was similarly emboldened, kissing the inside of my knee as she pulled my shin up between her thighs.

"What is she doing?" I asked, trying to sound frightened.

"Don worry about her baby. She waits very long time for this. Just relax. Let her enjoy. You will like too. You see."

For all they knew, I could have been a virgin in every respect and at that moment I was completely overpowered by their advances. Georgia laid on her side across my right arm, gripping my left bicep close to the elbow, my bared breasts exposed and waiting for her mouth to engulf them, while Clarita was laid across my left thigh, pinning me down as her hand slid slowly upward, ever closer to that sweet spot that she had clearly been wanting ever since I first saw her.

I could see how easily these two would be able to take advantage of a truly inexperienced young girl. Even if I had been trying to resist them, I would have found it extremely difficult to protect my purity. They were very smooth and well practiced, and I wondered how many other girls had been stretched out across that bed before me, destined to lose their oral virginity (if that's the right term) to this pair.

They seemed inspired by my youthful appearance, particularly Clarita. When I first met them they had no idea that I was of consenting age, but the smaller, buxom woman didn't seem concerned about that, and now I was here, spread out helpless before her, it seemed there would be no stopping her.

"¿Puedo probarla ahora?" (Can I taste her now?) the buxom woman asked, her kisses progressing up the front of my thigh, as her fingertips caressed the soft flesh high on the inside, coaxing my legs to part. I raised my other leg and kicked out gently in a feeble attempt to put up some sort of token resistance.

"Sí. Creo que ella está lista," (Yes. I think she's ready) Georgia replied, reaching down to take one small breast in her mouth while fondling the other. She kissed the nipple gently, watching my face for a response. I just gasped and pushed my head back into the soft bed. She smiled, purred a soft, low, "Mmmm..." kissed the nipple again, running the tip of her tongue around in tiny circles, then suckled on it gently.

"Toma su pierna," (Take her leg) Clarita called out. "Sosténla quieta," (Hold her still).

Georgia looked up at me and smiled, this time clearly excited and lustful. Clarita pushed my right thigh out wide and in the same motion Georgia hooked her right leg over mine and between them they pinned me on my back, spread-eagled and helpless. A well practiced manoeuvre I feel certain.

By now the towel was all but useless as protection for me, hanging loose across my tummy, but it still felt as if my last hope for salvation had melted away as Clarita discreetly pulled it away.

Now I was completely naked, pinned on my back between these two lust crazed women. Georgia had my right nipple between her lips, squeezing it and rolling it around, making me cry out softly as she continued to fondle the other breast. I began to struggle harder (not so much as to actually pull myself free you understand, just enough to create the desired effect).

From my practice with the girls in our little 'club' back home, I've learned that it requires a certain skill to put up a convincing fight without really intending to break free, and I think I did a fairly good job. In truth, I found the whole episode really exciting myself, particularly with 'new' un-coached partners, although it was a little worrying that they were both enjoying it so much too.

The trauma I portrayed seemed to inspire them. Suddenly Georgia was lapping and sucking urgently, hungrily all over first one plump little breast then the other as i struggled, while I could only feel Clarita's progress, her warm wet tongue and greedy, slobbering kisses working their way high up the inside of my thigh.

"What is she doing?" I cried again, sounding more distressed and frantic while kicking and struggling as much as I dare. "Please don't let her hurt me?"

"No baby," Georgia cooed. "We not hurt you. We make you feel goood pretty one. Sooo very goood."

At that point, there was really nothing else I could do but to lay back and let them have their way. Georgia, having released her grip on my leg, slid her hand up behind my back and lifted me, her hungry mouth gnawing gently at my breasts, while Clarita's wet slobbering kisses had now reached the very top of my thigh. They had me at their undisputed mercy, but mercy wasn't even close to what was on their minds.

I moaned for them, signalling that I too was enjoying the experience of 'being ravished against my will'. Possibly a dangerous thing to do, considering that it might inspire them to take advantage of, shall we say 'less well prepared' candidates, at some point in the future, but I wasn't thinking about that. Let's not forget that I was here for one reason only; to get fucked, and fucked was exactly what I was about to get.

Taking into account that Clarita had displayed so little restraint in the Jacuzzi, she was being surprisingly gentle. Perhaps Georgia had been having words with her?

"Ella se ve tan bien," (She looks so good) the buxom woman purred.

"What is she doing?" I moaned.

"Tan dulce. Tan fresco. Muy bonito,"(So sweet. So fresh. So pretty).

"Don worry pretty baby," Georgia said with a slight laugh. "She just waan to kiss you."

"Kiss me?" I echoed in disbelief.

"Si baby. Like we show you. You know. Like the ladies kiss. With the tongue."

"No. Please stop," I pleaded, a sincere, worried look on my face.

"Oh no little one. Not unless you can tell me you don like it," she insisted. I began to sob slightly, but she just smiled.

"Ella parece que nunca ha sido tocada," (She looks like she's never been touched) Clarita enthused. Her tongue dragged across the very top of my thigh, right up into the joint, so very close, but not quite touching my pussy slit. It was the most delicious torment, and it made me writhe around, yearning for her touch.

"Please. Don't do this," I begged.

"Mmmm... Dulce pequeña virgen," (Sweet little virgin), Clarita purred.

"Para de perder el tiempo," (Stop wasting time) Georgia told her, curtly. "Pon tu lengua ahí," (Get your tongue in there).

At last Clarita lapped at the slit, sucking my juice and making obscene 'yum' noises. I began to writhe in their arms, pushing my hips up as Clarita lapped and sucked at my pussy. I began to pull my arms and legs more violently, struggling to break free (but not really, you understand), gasping and crying out, my eyes and mouth open wide as my abusers clearly revelled in their fun with me.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers