Lust on the High Seas Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

"Vamos Clarita. Puedes comerla ahora," (Go on Clarita. You can eat her now), Georgia said, while still looking into my eyes and smiling. "Empuja tu lengua directamente. Quiero mirar su cara cuando lo hagas," (Push your tongue right in. I want to watch her face when you do it).

In the past I had seen so many young girls enjoying their first experience of lesbian sex, a few at the hands of a group, so I knew exactly how to react. I opened my eyes wide, blinking rapidly in feigned shock, as I tossed my head from side to side, looking all around, this way and that, gasping and panting, all the time bucking and kicking and struggling as I felt Clarita's tongue wriggle its way into me.

"No. Please stop?" I begged, but all Georgia did was smile at me and continue to kiss my face, and lap and grope my body, while Clarita's busy tongue worked away between my legs.

My hips bucked instinctively as her tongue thrust deep. It wasn't the longest I had ever felt, but it certainly hit the spot. Soon I was crying out and jerking in response to the thrusting. I have to admit it felt really good. I mean 'really, really' good, and I began panting for real. That's not to say that my earlier reactions were fake exactly; just that this was natural and in earnest.

Clarita spent a good five minutes down there, giving me one of the best head jobs I've ever had. By now there was no-one holding my legs. She was lifting me by the hips, holding me up to her mouth and thrusting her tongue as deep as possible, while Georgia wrapped her arms around my upper body, kneeling on the bed as she too lifted me. I was suspended in mid air, held aloft by these two women, both eagerly devouring me.

"Vamos Clarry. Apúrate ahora," (Come on Clarry. Hurry now) Georgia called to her partner.

"Mmmm... Un pequeño coño tan jugoso. Yo nunca quiero parar," (Such a juicy little cunt. I never want to stop)

"Apúrate ahora Quiero mi turno," (Hurry now. I want my turn) Georgia urged her. "Llévala aquí," (Get her over here) she added quietly.

Between them they manhandled me further up the bed, and as I looked up Clarita knelt beneath me, her eyes closed, her arms around my waist from behind, tongue-fucking me in earnest.

I was half upside-down now with my legs in the air, squeezing her ears with my thighs, but that only served to excite her more. She was so quick and deep with her tongue, yet still able to suck on my clitoris, and when she had finally brought me to the point of no return, I lurched and bucked and kicked and cried out so violently, Georgia had to restrain me, saying, "Shush baby." Don be so loud."

"Sorry," I replied without thinking. She stopped in her tracks and just stared at me for a moment in total shock. Here they were, supposedly taking an inexperienced young girl by force, and I was apologising for making too much noise. A wide smile slowly spread across her face as it dawned on her that this little engineered 'situation' of theirs, hadn't been quite as one-sided as they had first believed.

"You like this don you," she said softly, still smiling. I just looked back up at her with a coy smile, not so innocently caught out, while Clarita was still sucking the juice from me, her eyes still closed in pleasure as the last few involuntary twitches of my fading orgasm jerked her head. "I gonna make you pay little girl," she whispered with a wicked smile, wagging her finger at me. I put my fingertips to my mouth and pretended to bite my nails, feigning a wide-eyed look of mock fear.

Clarita was still busy lapping at my pussy, unaware of this as Georgia climbed off the bed. She removed her beach robe, dropping it to the floor, and proceeded to peel away the still damp swimsuit. Beneath it, was hidden the most finely toned body I have ever seen on a woman of her age, with only my lover Barbara coming even close. Her breasts were small and firm, her waist was slim, her hips were nicely rounded and her legs were not too skinny, considering how slim she was in general. But as she climbed back up onto the bed, I was met with her most attractive feature.

She brought her knees to rest on either side of my head, her thighs against my cheeks and looking down at me as she said "Now is my turn little one." There was a certain non-threatening menace in her voice that is difficult to describe. It was almost as if she was warning me to be prepared for retribution, but I shouldn't be afraid of it.

I had no choice but to look up to see the cleanest, neatest, freshest looking pussy you could ever imagine on a woman of any age. She looked almost virginal, and my first reaction was 'How on earth could she reach somewhere close to middle-age and still look as good as that down there'. I had heard that some women have surgery there, to 'tidy things up', and I wondered if that was what I was looking at?

I peered up between her body and mine, to see her take Clarita's face gently with her fingertips and raise the buxom woman's lips to meet her own, but instead of kissing her partner she licked across her mouth. 'Oh my. I wish she had done that with me', I thought, but it wasn't a kiss at all. She was tasting... no, drinking my flavour from Clarita's lips.

"Un coño tan dulce y jugoso," (Such a sweet, juicy little cunt) Clarita purred. Georgia just smiled. "No te lo coma todo," (Don't eat it all), she added, with a laugh. "Quiero un poco más después de ti," (I want some more after you).

Georgia looked down at me and smiled as she replied, without even looking away, "Mi turno ahora. Voy a comer este coño hasta que ella llora," (My turn now. I will eat this pussy until she cries).

She took me from her partner, wrapping her arms around my waist, gently at first, supporting my weight as she closed her lips carefully over my waiting slit. I was already wet from Clarita's lapping and my own excitement.

Even before Georgia's lips touched my labia I was aching for her, my legs parted wider and wider in anticipation. I could feel her warm breath on me and I bent my knees, resting my thighs on her shoulders inviting her into me, then stretched my legs out to the sides in an almost perfect splits. I used to be a member of a gymnastics team at school. Back then I was able to do an unassisted splits in either direction (lengthways or sideways), and I'm still almost as supple now. I would have loved to see the looks on their faces as I opened myself up for them, but all I could see at that moment was the sweet, inviting slit down in the darkness between Georgia's thighs, as her open crotch moved ever closer to my face.

As Georgia's lips closed over the sweet, soft flesh beside my pussy, I felt a soft kiss on the opposite buttock, then a lick then an open mouthed sucking. It was Clarita of course. Georgia began to suck lasciviously at the very top of my thigh while Clarita began to gnaw and bite at my buttock, making me jump and lurch. There was a short pause as I heard their faint whispers and laughter, and I could feel what I assumed to be their cheeks or their chins touching my thighs, and I imagined them to be kissing directly above my exposed crotch.

I bent my knees, raising my thighs to rest on Georgia's shoulders again, and I felt her sweet, soft kiss on my other thigh, far away from my crotch. She had turned her head and even now was kissing and lapping her way back to the spot where I wanted to feel her tongue touch me. I felt the wet, slobbering kiss of Clarita on my other buttock, soon to be replaced by a gnawing and biting as before, and I just hoped and prayed that Georgia would manage to get her tongue inside me before Clarita became too hungry and took a proper bite.

By the time Georgia's lips had found my mound, she had shuffled forward, her knees now on either side of my chest and her shins not only pinning my arms to the bed, but also gripping my head so I couldn't turn away. In the same motion, her pussy had also located my lips. I imagine she must have been guiding herself down, using my breath on her crotch to nestle into the right place, but she was spot-on; a perfect landing.

I heard her gasp with delight as my tongue reached up to lick at her labia and she kissed mine, lapping softly and carefully as she began to grind her crotch against my face. This wasn't exactly what I had expected, although I can't imagine why. She lapped again, a little more firmly this time, and her crotch was gyrating around over my mouth and nose. I remember thinking, 'I'll have to be careful she doesn't smother me'.

Just then, I felt Clarita's hands on my bottom. She gripped my buttocks and began to pull them apart. 'Oh no!' I thought. 'She isn't going to do that, is she?'

She began sucking my buttock and lapping all around close to my anus when, just as I believed she was about to wriggle her tongue down there, I heard Georgia's voice say softly, "No hagas eso," (Don't do that).

"Oh! ¿Por qué?" (Oh! Why?) Clarita replied, a low, spoiled whine in her voice.

"Hoy no. La ahuyentarás, " (Not today. You will scare her away) Georgia whispered.

"Quiero comer su dulce y pequeño trasero," (I want to eat her sweet little bum) the buxom woman purred.

"Guárdalo para la próxima semana," (Save it for next week) Georgia told her. "Ella volverá si vamos despacio. Podemos follarla todos los días si tenemos cuidado," (She will come back if we go slowly. We can fuck her every day if we are careful).

I felt their heads moving close together, as I sensed them kissing just above me, then two faces pressed cheek to cheek as they resumed lapping at the tops of my thighs, so very close to my pussy, making me ache for them.

They began sharing me, holding me between them as one tongue traced my slit, then drilled its way down into me, tongue-fucking me as I lurched and writhed, the lips pressed tightly over me, slurping and sucking obscenely, while the other lapped at my thigh. Then they would kiss, I assume sharing my flavour, before the other copied the action, first one then the other, dragging their tongues across my slit, as Georgia's wet crotch ground against my mouth.

I can't be sure how long they held me like that, but they brought me close to coming several times. The only way I could tell whose tongue was whose, was whether it dragged across me from front to back (Georgia) or from the back to the front (Clarita).

But despite Georgia's warning, Clarita's tongue still managed to find its way to that dirty little place behind me, and over the next ten minutes or more, the pair of them, particularly Clarita, used me in the most obscene ways you could imagine. Even so, strangely I didn't feel repulsed by it. 'As long as it's her doing it and not me, I don't mind' I thought, but I couldn't help wondering how many other innocent young girls had been there before me, coerced into this den of vice to endure their insatiable lust.

They pushed my thighs up (down?) alongside my body, holding them there by gripping me around the waist and hugging my legs by my sides, as they took turns to devour me, all the while Georgia grinding her pussy over my mouth. Several times I had to push my tongue up into her (not that I needed much encouragement) to avoid being suffocated, when she began riding on my nose. Fortunately I was able to give her the stimulation that she wanted, and by the time she was ready to finish, I managed to signal to her that I too was coming.

She was so intense. She lapped and sucked at me, and I could tell that although she was enjoying having her way with me, she was also keen for me to enjoy it too. Within a few more seconds I was letting out an involuntary cry, and my legs began to quiver with the most wonderful orgasm. My body twitched and jerked, and I could hear Clarita laughing, thrilled by the way they had taken me, and used me, and made me their toy.

Georgia shuffled back a little, leaving my inverted body supported solely by Clarita. She too, moved back, lowering me gently onto the bed, and there I lay betwixt the pair of them, panting and looking exhausted, but the look in Clarita's eyes told me that she still wasn't ready to let me rest. This was the first time she had had a good look at my naked body, and there was no doubt that she wanted more fun with me. Georgia just sat back to watch as Clarita climbed up over my body to lower herself on top of me.

She slid her arms around me, pinning me on my back as she pressed her lips over mine. I began to struggle again (I knew that was what she wanted) and she responded exactly as I expected. Her hand moved down to grip one breast, squeezing it roughly as she smothered my mouth with a wet, slobbering kiss that tasted of my own pussy. I continued to struggle as she began laughing, her mouth reaching down for my bare breasts. She kissed them and her hands gripped my arms at the elbows, pinning me down as she lapped and sucked at my heaving body.

I looked up toward Georgia with pleading eyes, silently begging for her help.

"Sé gentil," (Be gentle) Georgia warned her partner. "Si la lastimas, es posible que nunca regrese," (If you hurt her she may never come back).

Clarita calmed a little, kissing more gently as she worked her way down over my naked body toward the spot that she had, just a short while ago shared with her taller, slender friend. I moaned softly, signalling my unspoken approval as her kisses reached my lower tummy. My hands were free now, and I cupped them over my breasts, outwardly hiding them from the gaze of these sinful predators, but secretly to further excite myself, squeezing the nipples between my fingers.

As Clarita's strong hands gripped my knees and raised them, parting my thighs, her lips closed over my still wet labia. I let out a cry as her tongue probed me once more, and I turned my head to one side to see Georgia sitting in the chair beside the bed. I hadn't even noticed her leave the bed, but even now her hand gripped one firm breast as the other moved slowly, steadily around in small circles between her parted thighs, masturbating while she watched Clarita tongue-fucking me.

It was about that point when I began to properly understand the relationship between the two women. Clarita was the lusty lascivious one; I knew that already, but what I hadn't realised was that Georgia wasn't so much in charge, as indulging her friend's wicked desires. It was probably Clarita alone who wanted sex with girls and young women. Georgia was simply providing her the means to act out her fantasies.

"Don't let her hurt me?" I begged.

"She not hurt you little one," Georgia told me softly, the expressions of pleasure on her face changing as her fingers worked calmly between her thighs. "She just waan to fuck you. You lie still pretty one. You enjoy," she breathed, as her fingers gradually beginning to gather pace.

Clarita's tongue reached deep inside me once again, and soon I was humping back against her, eager for a repeat of the feeling she had given me before. I moaned and I cried, which seemed to encourage Georgia to work harder too, and as I came for the third time, so did Georgia, almost simultaneously. 'Of course' I realised at last. 'That is her thing. She likes to watch while her friend fucks the guest'.

Once more I lay on my back, panting as I recovered, but Clarita wasn't satisfied with the mere sexual act. She wanted total domination, and that meant making their new little sex-toy taste her own juice. She climbed up over my body once more, lapping at my naked flesh on the way, until her lips covered mine. There, she kissed me, her mouth open, her tongue probing mine, sharing my own flavour with me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back, sharing my tongue with her as I wrapped my legs around her body, and she tried to pull back in surprise. I just smiled at her and kissed her again.

Now she was committed (as if she hadn't been before). Now she knew I wanted it too. She kissed me more passionately, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and I just lay back and let her do what she wanted. She pushed my hands away and began sucking on my tiny bare breasts, sliding her arm beneath my back and hoisting me up to her hungry mouth. Her knees were one between my thighs and one to the side, as she pulled my hip up to grind against her crotch.

She began sucking hard on my nipples, then biting me and I squealed, thinking it would warn her that she was hurting me and make her be more gentle, but that only served to spur her on. No, I cried, trying to push her away, but she was far too strong. She held me tight and began to hump against me, sucking hard on one nipple, almost chewing it as she became frantic with lusty passion.

"Please! Please!" I begged. "You're hurting me."

"Clarita!" Georgia called out, but both my pleas, and her call fell on deaf ears.

"Please stop," I cried again. "I'll do anything you want but please don't hurt me."

Georgia said something that I didn't understand, and at last Clarita stopped.

She gripped my face tightly in her hands and gave me one more slobbering kiss, full on the mouth before dragging her tongue across my face as her hand reached down over my body, groping my breasts on the way, then down over my tummy and up between my thighs, forcing two fingers up into me. She just watched my face as she frigged me, loving the fearful, humiliated expressions that I fed to her.

"Do for me," she said softly, guiding my face to her ample bosom. She wanted me to suck her breasts. I did better than that. I began licking them and sucking the nipples as she cradled my head in her arms, sliding one arm around her back and the other down over her tummy between her thighs. Georgia was clearly amazed as I peered up at her partner, her nipple firmly in my mouth as my fingers found their way up into her, and she began to moan softly as we fingered each other.

"Now. Eat cunt," she said, in a low, almost whispered voice. It sounded more like a threat than a loving request, but I complied. As we separated, she was sucking her two middle fingers, savouring my flavour as she slowly rolled back from me, smiling and parting her legs wide as she moved. I just looked at her for a moment, pretending not to know what to do, but she beckoned me toward her. I put my hands on the bed, either side of her hips, and as I moved forward she gripped my head again, stopping me short. "Eat cunt," she repeated softly, guiding my face down between her wide open thighs.

There was no way I could pretend to misunderstand this time. Her labia glistened with wetness as I lowered my face to her waiting pussy. She was shaved very close (or waxed, it was difficult to tell) but her pussy was neat and attractive. The lips were extended, not small and tight like Georgia's, but drawn down and curled back like a pair of small half-oval flaps, and the clitoris was already extended, just waiting, aching for something to make contact.

I inhaled and was pleased by her aroma; fresh and sweet. She must have spent her time in the bathroom cleaning herself very thoroughly. Either that or she was just one of the sweetest smelling women I have ever come across.

I pressed my lips to her warm, fleshy thigh and she let out a soft moan. It seems strange, but a Spanish woman's moan of pleasure is uniquely different from an English girl. Not quite as appealing as an Oriental girl of course, but inspiring all the same. I began licking either side of her pussy and she pushed her groin up to meet me, but I wasn't about to be rushed. I was making her wait. If she wanted me to tongue-fuck her, I would do it in my own good time.

Georgia looked on in amazement as I teased her partner. I glanced across to her as she mouthed the words 'Me next'. Clarita, meanwhile was busy fondling her full, heavy breasts, playing with the nipples as I tormented her, but rather than seeming inpatient she appeared to be enjoying her delicious torture.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers