Lust on the High Seas Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

But, as all good things must come to an end, it was inevitable that sooner or later my tongue would reach its target. After several minutes of build-up, at last my tongue found her slit. You can imagine my surprise when the flavour caught my tongue. Her thigh and groin flesh had been deliciously salty, but the pussy was quite unique. It truly was sweet, and it took me a few minutes to realise what she had done.

She had actually flavoured it. It was honey! While in the bathroom, Clarita, somehow, had managed to insert honey into herself. There wasn't much, but there was enough to make me want it; I simply couldn't help myself. I pushed her legs up high and thrust my tongue as deep as I could again and again as she pushed back to meet me, laughing and crying out as I tongue-fucked her as deep and as fast as I had ever done with any woman or girl before her.

When she came to orgasm it was sudden and frantic, her hands grabbing my head, holding me against her crotch, her legs splayed wide as she humped my open mouth, my tongue still inside her, still searching for more of her sweet nectar. Then came the rush as her orgasm hit us both, and suddenly Georgia was at my side. She knew her partner intimately of course, and she knew exactly when Clarita was going to orgasm. She pulled my head away and lapped at Clarita's open crotch for a few seconds, making the woman moan out loud, before turning her attention to me.

There was a wicked smile on her face as she kissed me, then she began licking my face, all over my face in the way that neither of them could have possibly known that I loved. Meanwhile, Clarita's hands came down to hide her modesty; but no, wrong again. She was frigging herself. She was watching Georgia lap her juice from my face as she continued to stimulate herself.

Even as Georgia smothered me with her tongue, Clarita was hoisting me up again by the hips. She twisted me around to face her, upside-down once again, but this time with my face between her thighs. I felt her tongue bury itself deep inside me as her wet pussy began to gyrate over my mouth. I did the only thing I could do. I pushed my tongue up into her pussy, that sweet, honey flavoured pussy, and I tongue-fucked her again, drinking from her.

They used me that way, sharing me and swapping me from one to the other, more times than I can remember, and when they finally conceded to let me rest, I managed to take a look at the clock. It was just after five. We had been there for almost two and a half hours.

"So, little one," Georgia said at last. "Do you like the way women kiss?" I just lay there on my back for a moment, still naked and panting, trying to recapture my breath.

Eventually I nodded. "Can we do it again please?" I asked. They looked at me, dumbfounded. "It's OK," I panted. "I was only joking."

"I should think so too," Georgia laughed.

Clarita went to the bathroom to fetch my bathing costume and my beach gown.

Georgia leaned forward and kissed me, pulling me close, our naked bodies moving gently against one another again.

"Would you like to visit with us again?" she asked softly, as Clarita returned with my bathing costume which was now warm and dry, having been over their heated towel rail for two hours.

"I think I'd like that," I told her with a shy smile. She cupped my breast with her hand, teasing the nipple gently with her thumb.

"You like the way we play?" She asked, pointedly.

"It was..." I paused, "exciting," I added with a smile, "but I didn't like the biting," I told her.

"You would like something more next time?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe if there's no biting?" I told her.

"I promise," she said, then turning to Clarita she added, "Dile que prometes no morder la próxima vez," (Tell her you promise not to bite next time).

"Si. No morder," (No biting), she agreed.

"Come here after lunch tomorrow," Georgia told me. "Be here 2pm. We don need to go in the Jacuzzi. It will be too cold anyways. We can play here."

"Just us again?" I asked.

"No little one. We have many girls tomorrow. You like to play?"

"OK," I replied, "but now I have to go."

"OK pretty one, but first we have one more kiss?"

"OK," I agreed, smiling. Georgia took me in her arms and kissed me. It was a gentle, loving kiss, nothing like the fervent, lusty kisses they had both been giving me throughout the afternoon.

Next it was Clarita's turn, and I prepared myself for another wet, slobbering kiss as she had so often subjected me to today.

"Sea gentil Clarita," (Be gentle Clarita), Georgia warned her. "Dale un buen beso," (Give her a nice kiss), she added.

Clarita took me in her arms and gave me the sweetest, most tender kiss she had ever given me, and I almost melted in her arms. Even her hands behaved, despite me still being naked up against her.

As she released me I just looked at her, astounded. "That was beautiful," I told her, and clearly she understood because she beamed.

I stepped into my swimsuit, wriggling it up and onto me, to the obvious delight of my audience, then wrapped my beach robe around me and turned toward the door.

"Oh... by the way," I began, turning back for a moment.

"Si?" Georgia replied.

"Puedo entender mucho de lo que dices," (I can understand a lot of what you say) I said.

I had been practicing the phrase during the previous day using an English / Spanish phrase book and dictionary, so what I had told them wasn't strictly true, but it had the desired effect.

They both looked at me, clearly horrified.

I just smiled a sweet, coy smile and left.

I returned to my cabin just in time to get ready for dinner.

"You look happy," my mam commented. "What have you been up to?"

"I've been playing with some new friends," I told her honestly. My step-dad gave me a sideways look, but I just smiled sweetly and hopped into the bathroom.

After dinner we all went to see the regular nightly show, then they went off for their 'early night' (I hoped my mam might be getting a little of what I'd been enjoying all afternoon) and I went up to the night club again to see the Funk band Synergy.

The Asian couple were there again, and I wondered about going over to say hello, but they had another girl with them, also Asian. I spent some time on the dance floor again, eyeing up the black female singer, and fending off the advances of the loose guys who kept hitting on me, but they were beginning to get the message.

This time the singer didn't seem to be going out of her way to ignore me quite as much, but she was spending a lot of her time chatting with the bass player between songs, and he seemed to be watching me a lot of the time.

I felt it was time to move away in case he got any bold ideas, so I wandered over to where the Asian girls were sitting, intending to introduce myself.

"Hello," I began. "I'm..."

"Macey," one of them finished the sentence for me.

"Oh! Yes," I responded. "How do you know my name?" I asked, sounding surprised.

"We share with Georgia and Clarita," one of the attractive girls told me. "We saw you on the first day. We were in the Jacuzzi," she added.

"There aren't too many five foot tall girls here with pigtails," the other attractive one said with a smile.

"Oh," I smiled. "No. I suppose not," I added. "Actually I'm not even five feet tall," I told them. "Do you mind if I come and sit with you?" I asked. "It's just that there are lots of guys here and they..."

"They keep pestering you?" The third girl interrupted. She wasn't quite as attractive as the other two. She seemed plumper, and a little shorter, but she had beautiful big doe eyes and I felt she was mentally undressing me. That might scare some girls away, but not me; least-ways, not when I've come here intending to get fucked by as many girls as I can.

"Yes. That's about it," I told them.

"Sure Macey. We'd love to have you..." she paused, then went on, "... join us." The other two giggled. I didn't care if they were making fun, as long as I could sit with them.

"I'm Dina," the first girl said, holding out her hand for me.

"And I'm Preeti," the second girl told me, taking my hand. I couldn't help thinking they were being a bit formal, but when in Rome...

And this is Shreeya, Dina said, taking the plain girl's arm and pushing her forward. She took my hand and gripped it tightly; far too tightly to be a simple 'Hello'. I smiled politely, but secretly I thought 'I'd love to get inside your pants'.

"So! How small are you then?" Dina asked.

"I'm four feet ten," I replied.

"What's that in metric?" Preeti asked. It hadn't occurred to me that as they were European they wouldn't understand feet and inches.

"I don't really know," I said. "I'll find out," I added with a smile.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be cute whatever height you are. Come and sit in the middle with us," Dina smiled.

We had a few drinks and shared a few laughs, and occasionally I noticed the singer and the bass player looking across at us.

"They're pretty good aren't they," I said.

"Yes," Dina agreed.

"I think that guy has the hots for you," Preeti told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he keeps looking over here," she said.

"Maybe he's looking at one of you?" I suggested.

"He wasn't looking until you sat down," Shreeya added, teasing me.

"Well, he's out of luck," I told them. "I don't go with guys," I said without thinking, then quickly covered my mouth with my hand, gasping as I realised what I had said.

"It's OK," Dina told me, with a laugh and a knowing smile. "We're all very broad minded."

By the end of the evening we were all hugging and laughing together, and as it was time to go, Preeti asked, "Would you like to come back with us for a nightcap?"

I knew exactly what their 'nightcap' was likely to entail; me with my legs spread wide and them taking turns at tasting me, and while I would have happily gone with them under normal circumstances, I didn't think another extended orgy of rampant lesbian sex was a realistic option right at that moment. "I'd love to," I told them, "but my folks will be wondering where I am." They looked clearly disappointed, "But I'd be grateful if you wouldn't mind walking me part way back to my cabin please," I added. "Last night a couple of guys followed me back."

"Sure," Dina agreed, smiling broadly, and the four of us walked back, almost to my door.

"Well. This is it," I told them with a smile. "Goodnight and thanks for walking me back."

"Goodnight Macey," Dina said softly, taking my hand and pulling me slowly toward to her. She slid her arm around my waist and pulled me close, the fingers of her other hand caressing my cheek as she reached down to touch her lips against mine. I couldn't help but respond as her tongue traced the gap between my lips. Her sweet kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it was enough to make me tingle down there, and as she released me I looked away, trying to appear embarrassed.

"Goodnight Macey," Preeti said, taking my hand from Dina and pulling me to her.

"Oh. I don't think..." I began, but even as I was speaking, one arm was around my waist and her fingers lifted my chin as her lips pressed down to my upturned mouth. Preeti's kiss lasted longer than Dina's and her tongue was slightly more inquisitive, probing me quite insistently before she released me.

As Preeti released me from her hug, I noticed Shreeya watching me expectantly.

"Oh, I really don't know..." I began, but Preeti interrupted me.

"You're not going to leave Shreeya out are you? Look at her, poor girl." Shreeya looked bashful, but coaxed by the other two she stepped forward.

"Oh... what the hell," I said with a smile, opening my arms to her. Shreeya was a shorter smaller than the other two, closer to my own height, and her kiss was beautiful. So soft and gentle, but thirsty too. All of them I enjoyed kissing, but Shreeya was by far the best.

"Well..." I said again, "thank you all for walking me back, but now I have to go in.

"Goodnight," they all chorused. As they walked away, they turned once and waved sweetly as I let myself into the cabin.

I avoided turning on the light, giving my eyes a minute to become accustomed to the darkness. I stripped by the light from the chink in the bathroom door again, and as I opened the door to slip inside, I noticed the shape of my step-dad's body spooning my mam from behind. He was moving ever so slightly and I'm pretty sure she was pretending to be asleep.

I stifled a snigger as I went into the bathroom and I made a point of staying in there for a long time; hoping it would be long enough for them to finish. When I came out I was wearing nothing but my panties, low on my hips, just like the night before, intending to tease him. I was amazed but he still wasn't finished. I climbed up into my bunk and whispered "Goodnight." He pretended to be asleep, but even as I lay there I could see the reflection of his shape in the wall mirror, moving ever so slowly behind her.

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. It was good to know she was getting some too.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers