Lust on the High Seas Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like I'll have to," he said, looking a bit glum.

"Look. Let's take our drinks down to the casino," I suggested. "We have an hour before I have to meet my folks for lunch."

"Oh. I can't go in there," he told me. I considered his response for a moment, wondering if I should ask why, then decided against it - I thought I knew already. Someone once told me, 'If you think you may not like the answer, it's often best not to ask the question.'

"OK," I said simply. "Shall I come and find you when I have some free time?" I asked. He looked really down. "Tell you what. You have a think about where we can go when we get together... and I promise I'll give you the best time you can imagine." His face brightened.

"How will you know where to find me?" he asked.

"Don't worry Danny. I'll find you," I smiled. It wasn't rocket science, was it!

We finished our drinks and I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and sent him on his way. He certainly looked a bit happier than he had done a few minutes earlier, and I waited to see him go, then I headed off to the casino.

I hadn't been sat down for long when a familiar foreign sounding voice behind me said, "You do know you have to be 18 to play these machines."

I turned and smiled. "Hello Georgia." I paused. "Where is Clarita?"

She is with our Asian... lodgers. I gave her a knowing smile. "No, no. They are..." she thought for a moment, adding, "scouting for talent," she smiled. "I have surprise for you today," she told me, just as the tall dark attendant came over.

"I'm really sorry miss, but may I check your cruise card?"

"You checked it the other day," I objected.

"I'm sorry miss, but if you recall, I declined to do so on that occasion. I'm truly sorry but my manager has asked that I check it properly this time."

I snatched it from the machine impatiently, and paused for a second to regain my composure, then smiled as I calmly gave it to him.

"He's just checking I'm over 18," I explained. "They have my Date of Birth on record."

"I know little one," she smiled.

After a few minutes he returned my card and I wiggled my titties at him, looking sweet and innocent. Georgia looked at me sideways, almost disapprovingly.

"I have an idea," I said brightly. "Can we go to the Champagne Bar again? There's a waiter in there who seems to have the hots for me."

"I am not surprised," she said, looking down at my blouse.

"I saw him there the day I couldn't find you," I told her. "I was dreaming of... well... something nice," I told her discreetly, "and he was getting such a hard-on," I giggled. "I want to tease him again," I added, jiggling them at her.

"You know little one, if you tease men like that, one day someone will catch you and fuck you... really hard."

"That already happened," I told her. She looked at me in shock. "Don't worry," I smiled. "I liked it. But I'll let you into a little secret." She smiled and leaned over as I moved forward to whisper in her ear. "I enjoyed it better with you two," I whispered, and I gave her ear a discreet nip.

"You like to play this game?" she asked.

"What game?" I replied innocently, batting my eyelids at her.

"You know," she smiled, looking lustfully at me.

"I like to pretend I'm being taken by force, you mean?" She nodded slowly. "It excites me," I admitted, "as long as I can be sure that no-one will really hurt me. I've done it before," I confided, "but I've never enjoyed it as much as with you and Clarita yesterday."

"Why is that, little one?"

"Because you didn't know that was what I wanted, but you still took me. It was electrifying," I told her, my eyes wide and alight.

"Maybe..." she said thoughtfully, "we can do better if you waan."

"How much better?" I asked, intrigued.

"I know some ladies who... like to have fun this way."

I was hooked. "When?" I asked.

"Maybe today... if we can find them? I smiled, nodding my approval. You waan to do this?" she seemed surprised.

"Well, if you find your... ladies to join us, I have a cute little outfit to... inspire them," I smiled.

"You waan to meet them first? See if you like them?"

"No. No," I protested. "If we're going to do this properly they can't know that I know anything about it," I told her, winking. "It has to seem real."

"You really waan this?" she asked, frowning. She sounded quite shocked.

"Trust me Georgia, I can make it seem so real, you'll even begin to believe it yourself."

Her eyes lit up as she added in a low, lustful voice, "We can make this very real too." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to my ear, sliding her arm around my lower back. Her closeness, her warm breath and the touch of her lips against my ear made me tingle down there, and I knew I was getting moist. I was immediately grateful that I'd had the good sense to change my panties before coming out.

"How will you like if we hold you down and rip your clothes off?" she whispered.

"And how would I explain that to my mammy?" I asked, giving her a pathetic look. "How would I even get back to my cabin?"

"Hmmm... OK. Maybe just the panties."

"If you ruin them you'll have to buy me a new set," I told her, seriously. "They match the socks." She looked at me dubiously. "I don't mean these," I laughed. I have a special set for this afternoon... really cute and juvenile looking," I smiled.

I got the feeling she didn't understand the word, but she smiled anyway. "Don worry pretty baby," she said softly. "I buy you ten new sets."

"I could hardly explain suddenly having ten new sets either, could I," I told her. "So long as I have something presentable to go back in..."

She was about to speak again when I noticed her glance behind me. I turned to see a lovely young blonde woman about to sit at the machine next to me. I smiled sweetly and she smiled back. "Hello," I greeted her. She nodded to acknowledge me but she didn't speak. She was looking past me. I turned the other way to see a broad smile on Georgia's face. 'Oh my God,' I thought, sighing. 'I wonder how many women she picks up on a typical cruise?'

"Hello," the tall Puerto-Rican said, her voice low and sensual, as she got up from her seat and moved around behind me to stand beside the blonde woman. They started chatting. The blonde sounded East European, possibly Czech or Polish. They were soon deep in conversation and I felt it was probably time I was leaving.

"Shall I see you as planned then?" I asked as I got up to leave.

"Si," Georgia said. "I look forward to see you later," she smiled, nodding and raising her eyebrows repeatedly in a 'I can hardly wait' manner, then turned her attention back to the blonde, placing a hand on her shoulder as she sat down in the seat I had just vacated.

I glanced across to see the tall dark man watching us as I turned to leave. He had a look on his face that seemed to say, 'Oh no. Another poor lamb...' 'Of course!' I realised. 'That's why he checked my card again'. It dawned on me that he wanted to be doubly sure that I was of consenting age, having seen me talking to Georgia. I supposed that by now most of the crew would probably have known the two Puerto-Ricans' reputation, and their appetite for attractive women. 'A bit late now' I thought, smiling to myself.

It was almost midday so I went to find Mam and Dad and we all went up to have lunch in the buffet restaurant. There was always loads of food available of so many different types, almost anything you could think of. It would be almost impossible not to be able to find something you like. I remember one of the comedians saying that 'you come aboard as passengers and you leave as cargo', and seeing the way some people piled their plates up, that was so easy to believe. But I had to be careful. I was making sure not to eat too much.

"Are you not hungry Macey?" my mam asked.

"Not really Mam. I had a big breakfast, and I am only little," I laughed.

"Well don't go hungry all day will you honey."

"Not much chance of that here," I laughed. "Everywhere you look there is food."

"Well, be sure to have something later. It's a long time 'til dinner."

"Oh, I should think I'll find plenty to eat before then," I replied, smiling to myself as I thought about what it was I might be eating. "What are you doing this afternoon?" I asked.

"Hmmm? Oh, well we're going to watch the karaoke first, and then there's a quiz in the pub, and bingo later in the Queens Room lounge. How about you honey? Would you like to come with us?"

"No thanks," I told her. "I'm going to meet some new friends and maybe play some games... Possibly go to the Card Room?" 'Well...' I thought. 'It wasn't really a lie if I said possibly, now was it.'

She gave me a knowing look. "That wouldn't include a certain young man I suppose now, would it?" she asked, so quietly that my dad couldn't hear.

"I really don't know what you mean Mammy," I replied mysteriously, and I looked away. "I shouldn't think so," I said, giving her a bashful smile.

"Well, you just be careful young lady. That's all I'm saying."

"Don't worry Mam," I leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek, whispering, "I know how to stay safe."

She smiled. "Well, as long as you're safe." I just smiled.

As soon as they were safely on their way, I hurried back to the cabin to change. I stripped off quickly and gave myself a five minute wash of the two main areas that tend to become unfresh most quickly, then reached for my little bottle of Givenchy Organza perfume. I wouldn't be able to use deodorant today; that would taste simply awful, but Organza is quite a heady aroma, great for getting you noticed, and it doesn't taste too bad either.

A tiny dab behind my ears, under my arms, between my breasts, the tops of my hips, in my tummy button and a few drops behind my knees and at the tops of my thighs. If Georgia's guests got close enough it would very likely drive them wild with lust, and that was exactly what I wanted.

Now I was ready to get dressed. One pair of very brief frilly lace panties with matching socks, a pair of black patent buckle-up shoes, and an almost obscenely short black skirt later - I checked the mirror and smiled. 'If that doesn't get them going, I'm sure I don't know what will,' I thought to myself.

I reached for my cardigan, and slipping it around my shoulders I fastened the top two buttons and set off, eagerly anticipating a fun filled afternoon of rampant and riotous sex.

I arrived at Georgia's suite a few minutes before 2pm to be met by the expectant faces of our hostess, and Clarita of course. "Hola Macey," they greeted me. "Hola," I replied. Awaiting my arrival inside were Dina, Preeti, and Shreeya who, surprisingly, all seemed excited to see me. 'Possibly not the best kept secret?' I wondered.

"Hello Macey," the three girls greeted me in unison as they came over to intercept me, each one in turn leaning forward to give me a platonic kiss on the cheek.

"Hello," I replied, reaching up to return each of their greetings. "Isn't it warm in here," I exclaimed. "Would you mind if I slip my cardigan off?" I asked, unfastening the buttons and stretching my arms back to wiggle it off my shoulders, neatly displaying my unfettered breasts which wobbled freely inside the flimsy top.

"Please do?" Georgia replied with a welcoming smile, watching keenly as Clarita's eyes opened wide at the sight of what was quite certain to be very soon revealed in full.

"No puedo esperar para poner mis manos sobre esos otra vez," (I can't wait to get my hands on those again) Clarita said quietly to Georgia, as her eyes drank in the enticing movement of my nipples against the thin material.

The TV was on, the sound up a little higher than might seem necessary, but not overbearing. They appeared to be watching music videos.

"What's going on then?" I asked innocently, dropping my cardigan on the sofa.

"We are going to have a little party," Georgia told me, smiling broadly.

"Ooohh... how lovely," I squealed excitedly, jumping up and down slightly, making my two little sisters dance invitingly. "What's it for?" I asked.

"Iss in your honour," she told me. "Do you know everyone?"

"Oh. How kind. Yes, I think we've all met," I smiled. "Is anyone else coming?" I asked.

"Si," Georgia said. "We are two missing, then we can start," she said.

"Start? Start what?" I asked, sounding suitably confused. "Oh no! You didn't invite my mam and dad? Please say you didn't." I looked horrified.

"The party little one. We can start the party... and no little one. We did not invite your parents."

"Oh. Phew," I sighed, laughing. "That's OK then. That would have been reeeally difficult," I replied, emphasising my relief with a wide-eyed expression, "but I don't think I know anyone else on the ship," I added, looking bemused.

"I don think you know these..." she began, but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Hello," she greeted two dark olive-skinned women on opening the door. "Please. Come in, she said, inviting them to join us. You are just in time. Now we are ready to start," she explained as she guided them to the centre of the room.

The two women looked around the room with interest. One was quite tall, probably similar in height to Georgia, but in stark contrast to the slender Puerto-Rican, she was quite 'full' in the figure. Still attractive and not overweight exactly, but quite a substantial woman all the same. In bygone days, she would have probably been called 'matronly'.

The other was significantly smaller, slightly taller than Clarita and still not slim by any means, but not plump either. Nicely covered would be a fair description, with an attractive figure; reasonably narrow waist and curvy hips and bust, and they both had lovely shining, dark brown shoulder length hair.

They were probably both in their mid to late twenties, but as I've said before, it can be difficult to judge the age of women from Asian countries.

They looked nonchalantly around the room, as if admiring the decor, then both turned to look at me in a way that left me in no doubt at all that they knew precisely what I had been invited for, and the look of gullible nescience that I returned, assured them that I didn't.

"Everyone! This is Petra & Fatima. They come from the Philippines," she said, looking pleased as she turned to me.

"Ladies. Do you know our house guests, Dina and Preeti?" I remember thinking, 'House guest', is an odd title for someone who is employed for the sole purpose of providing sexual favours.

"No," they both said together. "We haven't met anyone," the smaller of the two women said, addressing the Asian babes.

"Hello, I'm Dina," the slightly taller of the Asian girls said, offering her cheek to be kissed, "and I am Preeti," the smaller girl said. "We are sisters," she added. They exchanged pleasant hugs, which seemed to persist for marginally longer than necessary as the two Filipino women kissed the cheeks of the Asian girls.

I watched with curious concern as the bigger of the two new women seemed reluctant for a moment to release her hold on Dina, while her smaller friend patiently waited to greet the taller of the beautiful black haired girls. The big woman smiled at Dina before planting another quick peck of a kiss on her mouth, then giving her a satisfied smile, she finally allowed the lovely Asian girl to stumble back, looking somewhat surprised.

They swapped partners and hugged again, this time both Filipino women kissing the Asian girls on the lips. "Oh! Oh my goodness," I exclaimed, covering my mouth with my hand in surprise.

"Don worry little one," Georgia reassured me. "The ladies of the Philippines, they always greet friends in this way."

"I hope I don't mix you two up," the larger Filipino woman said to Preeti, her voice like a low purr, as she squeezed her and stroked her hair. "I'd hate to find myself kissing the wrong girl," she added, provocatively. Preeti just looked at her, seemingly unsure whether to smile or be concerned.

"I'm Petra," her smaller friend introduced herself at last, her light and airy manner temporarily relieving the tenseness of the atmosphere in an instant, "and this is my friend Fatima, she added, turning to the taller woman, who was still making eyes at the two beautiful Asian babes."

"And this is Shreeya," Georgia announced, introducing the slightly plumper, plainer Asian girl who until then had been hanging back. Fatima stepped forward to put an arm around the girl, and as Shreeya offered her cheek for a kiss, the Filipino woman raised a finger to the girl's chin and placed the kiss gently on her lips, all the time watching Shreeya's eyes.

Shreeya looked surprised as she half-stumbled back, straight into the waiting arms of Petra, who also enfolded her tenderly, stroking her face lovingly as she kissed the girl for several seconds, while her fascinated audience all watched.

I must have looked concerned, to cause Clarita to move forward and take my hand to reassure me, smiling and saying, "Iss OK."

"Don worry," Georgia whispered to Fatima discreetly, "What she don have in looks she make up with..." she paused, thinking of the word, "enthusiasm." Fatima smiled. "She is very, very hungry girl," Georgia laughed.

"And 'who' is 'this'?" Petra asked, releasing Shreeya and finally turning her attention to me, her voice raising in pitch almost half an octave on the word 'this'.

Petra was a beautiful young woman; well, they both were really, although to me, Petra seemed far more attractive, being closer to my own height and reasonably buxom to boot.

"Ahhh... This is Macey," Georgia told her, turning to put an arm around my shoulders. "Macey is our guest of honour," she said.

I gave her a bashful 'little girl' smile as I put my finger up to my mouth and looked toward the floor in my cutest 'coy' manner.

"Isn't she tiny!" Fatima exclaimed enthusiastically, her interest in me clearly descending to a lewd and immoral tone, "and so pretty," she added, staring into my eyes. I didn't dare look away.

"Are you sure about this?" Petra whispered, turning to Georgia. The tall Puerto-Rican woman just smiled her affirmation.

"Hello," I greeted them shyly. "How do you know Georgia?" I asked, diverting their attention.

"Oh, we have known Georgia for 'many' weeks now," Petra said, emphasising the word many.

"Really?" I questioned.

"We work on the ship. We are in the kitchen," she smiled.

"Oh," I replied, looking confused. "But I thought..." I was about to say 'I thought that was forbidden', but I was quickly interrupted as Georgia swiftly moved her along.

"And you know my partner Clarita," she added as her buxom Puerto-Rican partner stepped forward.

Clarita slid an arm around each of their waists, hugging them close and kissing their cheeks. Ooohh, the smaller Filipino woman let out a delighted little squeal as Clarita squeezed her waist. She was about to give Petra a proper kiss when Georgia interrupted them from their long anticipated clinch.

"OK. So everyone know each other? Si?" Everyone nodded their agreement. "And we all know why we come here today?" she asked. Every face turned toward me.

That, I assumed, was my cue. "The party!" I exclaimed excitedly, jiggling the way I had done before. "I hope you have something nice to eat," I asked.

"Oh... Si pretty one," Georgia said, a lewd, smile spreading over her face; the first time I could recall ever seeing that look in her eyes. "We have some veeery nice thing to eat."

"Ooohh... I can hardly wait. What is it?" I asked, excitedly.

"We have Cherry Pie little one," she said, stifling a laugh and Dina and Preeti both covered their mouths with their hands and sniggered.

"Cherry tart more like," Petra added in a low, almost inaudible voice, looking me up and down.