Lust on the High Seas Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Georgia!" I cried, really struggling now, and desperate for some help.

"You walk around in your evening gowns and expensive clothes... like that blouse and skirt you wear to come here. You think we can look but we can't touch. Well here's some news for you pretty baby. Today we 'can' touch... and I'm going to touch you pretty baby... anywhere I want... Everywhere! You need to learn how it makes me feel. I'm going to show you what I'd like to do with all those pretty young girls who run around tempting me; taunting me. I'm going to do with you, everything that I always want to do with all those sweet little girls who tease and torment and torture me. I'm going to make you pay for them all." She almost spat the words.

"Georgia! Help me, please?"

The tall Puerto-Rican brunette stepped forward and smiled kindly as she raised a loving hand to gently stroke my cheek, pressing her lips to my other ear. "You said... you wanted... to make it... reeeal," she whispered. I just looked at her in horrified disbelief as she stepped away with a few words to Petra, just loud enough for me to hear. "Don leave any mark, was all she said before glancing back to smile at me, then taking Preeti by the arm they moved to stand with Fatima and Dina a few feet back.

I was struggling and pleading for mercy, feeling easily as tense as the two couples were eager, waiting for the show to begin; Fatima with Dina and Georgia with Preeti, kissing and groping their passive partners as they all waited to enjoy the coming spectacle.

"Now it's time for some real fun," Petra told me as she reached out with both hands to grip my breasts, groping them salaciously while Clarita and Shreeya held my arms. She slid her hands up and down the sides of my body, running her fingers up my bare back as her lips moved closer to mine. She looked into my eyes as our lips touched. "You want to kiss me now, don't you," she teased. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth slightly for her, but her hands were behind my head, stroking my hair as she traced my lips with her tongue.

I would have happily let her do almost anything at that moment, but she gripped my pigtails with both hands and slowly pulled my head back. "Oh no! No. Please No," I complained. "Please don't," but she continued to pull, kissing my chin, then my throat and across over my shoulders as she began to bend me backwards, further and further. "Stop! Please stop," I begged, but she just carried on. "Please. I'll do whatever you want," I cried at last.

"I don't want you to do anything for me baby," she said. "You're already doing exactly what I want. I'm going to fuck you little girl. I want to fuck you so long and so hard that you can't walk when I'm finished. I'm going to rape you pretty baby, and you're going to cry for me," she laughed.

Soon her lips had found my breast and she was sucking at the nipple so hard it began to hurt. "Stop it. Please. You're hurting me," I cried.

"That's the idea sweet tits. I want to give you a hickey, but Georgie said not to leave a mark."

"What's a hickey?" I cried.

"It's a love bite baby," Shreeya said.

"Don't worry though..." Petra added. "No one will see it here."

"No! Please! Don't!" I sobbed.

"That's right baby. Cry for mama."

"Stop it. Please don't do that?"

"Ha! I can give you lots of them. All over these sweet little tits," she laughed, sucking hard on one, then biting it gently and making me cry louder.

Now she held both braids in one hand as she pulled my head back, and her free hand slid down over my tummy, down between my thighs. I squeezed my knees together but I couldn't stop her. "Maybe I can give you one here," she said, as three fingers rubbed firmly against my pussy, "at the top of your leg..." her middle fingertip teasing it's way between the lips, "where your panties go," she laughed. "You know. On your cunt," she whispered aloud. "Right on this sweet little clitty," she laughed, flicking it with her fingertip.

I was frantic now.

Clarita and Shreeya pulled on my arms and stretched forward to take my ears in their mouths as Petra's lascivious kisses progressed downward, kissing the side of my body and my hip, then up to my tummy as her hand slid up and down my thigh and the fingers played on my crotch. Her tongue wriggled into my navel as I tried to pull away, crossing my legs to bar her access, but she simply called on Georgia's Asian girls to help. The two girls took my arms, leaving Clarita and Shreeya, the stronger pair, free to anchor my legs.

Once more they stretched me backwards over the pillows as Georgia and Fatima looked on, their arms around each other, apparently happy to just watch, but this time it was Petra whose thirsty lips tasted me. If I had thought Fatima had been rough, it was nothing compared to Petra. As Clarita and Shreeya stretched me as wide as humanly possible, Petra wrapped her right arm around my left thigh from above, and her left arm around my right thigh from below, dragging the flat of her tongue across my open slit, making obscene 'Mmmm' noises as she devoured my juice.

"OK baby," she whispered. "Hickey time."

"Oh no! Oh no!" I cried, panicking as I felt her open mouth press tightly over the very top of my right leg, adjacent to my pussy. I immediately began to struggle and fight for all I was worth as I cried, but my tiny limbs were no match for the strength of the four women holding me.

Petra's tongue tasted me, her rapacious mouth devouring me, and I felt the slight stinging sensation as she began to suck, giving me a tiny love bite at the very top of my thigh, right next to my pussy.

She pulled back and looked down, smiling, clearly pleased with her work. "Would you like another one baby?" She asked, lapping all around the exposed area.

I simply couldn't fight any more; I just cried. "No! Please stop!"

"Oh no... Not a chance," she said softly, kissing then sucking hard and making another tiny mark at the top of the other thigh. "This is so much fun," she laughed." I could do this all night. You're so tasty," she told me. I just sobbed.

"Now do you see? Slut! Do you? This is what happens to sexy little girls who tease me," she said, slowly closing her mouth over my helpless pussy and gradually easing her tongue deep into me. I started to buck and writhe as I felt her teeth gnawing at my clitoris while the invading tongue continued to wriggle inside me. It didn't hurt too much, but it was terrifying.

All this time, the two Asian girls had me pinned down and were enjoying my breasts again. "Suck her," Petra told them. "Bite her. Make her cry for me," she laughed. Thankfully they were far more gentle than the Filipino wanted, but even so they nipped me quite firmly with their lips. I could hardly believe how exciting it felt to be held down and taken so completely against my will, but then, slowly, the mood changed.

The Asian sisters gazed at each other and then at me. They were smiling, their beautiful, silky soft black hair hanging loose, the ends caressing and tickling my tummy and upper body. Dina reached up and kissed me. It was a sweet, gentle kiss and it lasted for over a minute while Preeti sucked my nipple gently and smoothed her hair over my body. It felt so incredibly sensual. When Dina pulled back, they turned to each other and kissed. That was the first time I had seen them show any interest in each other sexually and I wanted to reach up and hold them, to stroke their bodies and caress them, but they still had my arms pinned down.

They looked at me and giggled, seemingly slightly abashed at what they had just done. All this gentle, loving tenderness occurred while Clarita and Shreeya still held my shins, enthusiastically kissing and biting at me as Petra continued to tongue-fuck me with an urgency that defied all reason.

Preeti moved closer and her lips touched mine so softly, it was as much as I could do to resist writhing around, to allow her to enjoy her tender kiss. Meanwhile, Dina suckled gently on my other nipple and caressed my body with her hair. They were so gentle and loving these two, in stark contrast to the violent assault of the last hour or more, and which I was still enduring down below.

For the briefest of moments I managed to look up and catch a glimpse of Georgia kissing Shreeya. 'Oh!' I suddenly realised. 'It must be just Clarita holding my leg.' "Me now," I heard the unmistakable voice of the buxom Puerto-Rican, and the seemingly perpetual invasion of my aching pussy halted for a few seconds as I detected a change of grip on my left thigh. Then the lapping and the sucking resumed with renewed vigour. I couldn't see any of this happening of course, but there was no mistaking Clarita's tongue; so quick and skilled, and so intense that immediately I began to moan and buck and writhe.

By this time, Fatima was the only one who hadn't yet stripped, but Georgia was already beginning to correct that small oversight. She and Shreeya stood with the big Filipino woman between them, facing our hostess, and as the two tall women kissed, Shreeya began unzipping her. I strained to follow their progress, but the Puerto-Rican seemed to sense what I wanted. Having removed Fatima's dress and undergarments, they both turned to Shreeya, shuffling her awkwardly around to stand beside the bed.

There they stood the naked, passive girl facing me, openly molesting her from either side while kissing and licking her neck and shoulders, taking turns to grip her chin and twist her head around to force kisses on her lips while the other reached down to take one full, heavy breast in her mouth, lapping and sucking as their hands reached down between the stout, willing thighs that parted obediently, frigging her roughly and making the girl gasp and pant and cry out under the enforced pleasure, both of them watching my eyes as she made the lovely girl cum.

Even as Shreeya was still recovering, Georgia offered her wet fingers to the girl who obediently sucked them clean, before being hurriedly dragged away to the other bed to endure her own share of intense carnal violation.

Between incessant advances on my own helpless frame, I managed to glance across to where Georgia had spread Shreeya out on the other bed, and even now had her head buried between the Asian girl's open thighs, her own legs parted too as she ground her crotch down on the poor girl's face in a steamy 69.

With Clarita lapping and sucking and gnawing at my pussy, nibbling at my tingling, aching clitty and repeatedly plunging her tongue deep into me over and over again, I could hear Shreeya's muffled cries ringing in my head, and it was all more than I could stand. I heard myself panting and gasping as I whispered the words, "Fuck me. Oh yes, fuck me. Oh God yes. Please fuck me. Oh no. Oh yes. Oh God. Oh fuck me," over and over, and it wasn't long before the feeling completely engulfed me and another shuddering, earth shattering orgasm hit me.

For a few minutes the storm on my senses subsided, and I hoped that might be the end, but sadly (or perhaps not so sadly, depending on how you look at it) that was wishful thinking on my part. No sooner was Clarita finished than Petra began again, but this time there was only she and Clarita to hold my legs. They clung tightly to one thigh each, my legs kicking out to the sides in genuine protestation as they shared me, one probing me with her fingers while the other lapped and sucked at my pussy, nibbling at my clitoris, between sharing kisses.

I was exhausted and distraught. I needed to rest if nothing else. I was tired and drenched in sweat from being worked harder than I could ever remember, and I began to cry weakly. It was then that I noticed Fatima standing beside me. I groaned, thinking to myself, 'Oh no. Not more. Please?' But it wasn't me that the Filipino wanted. She just stood there, slowly fondling herself, while admiring the beautiful naked bodies of the Asian sisters as they made sweet tender love to me. For all her Amazonian stature, she was a very attractive woman and had I not been so tired, and 'otherwise engaged' at that precise moment, I might well have been happy to give myself to her completely.

She stepped closer and gripped Dina by the wrist, pulling the surprised girl away from me. Preeti looked up to see what had interrupted her sister, only to have her own wrist grasped firmly by the woman too.

"Can I borrow these two?" she asked. The question was entirely rhetorical. She wasn't looking for an answer; at least, not from me.

The two girls looked over toward Georgia for her permission, and it was plain to see that neither were keen, but when it came down to it, they were Georgia's girls and what Georgia said, had to be.

"Don you waan to play with our little toy no more?"

"She's the one who likes small girls," Fatima replied, nodding toward Petra, as she slid her arms around the beautiful Asian pair.

"So I see," Georgia said smirking, looking over to where the two, lust crazed women were still busy with their heads buried between my thighs. "Clarita too," she laughed.

"OK," the tall brunette agreed, nodding her consent, and Fatima gave the pair a satisfied smile, leading them from the bed and over to the sofa, where she could watch the rest of the show in pleasure and comfort. She reclined on her back, sprawling across the wide seat with the sisters in tow, raising one leg high to rest her heel on the back of the seat, while the other leg spread out sideways with her foot resting on the floor.

From behind it was difficult to tell the two girls apart; both had beautiful long shiny black hair, straight slender backs, slim waists, pert little bottoms, long slender legs and a gap between the thighs showing just enough light through the space to see the freshly shaven mound.

I knew Dina was taller, but from where I lay it was impossible to tell which was which. Fatima beckoned to one girl to come forward and she gripped her roughly by the hair, forcing the head down between her open thighs. "Lunch time," she said softly. The girl knew exactly what to do. She laid face down between the big woman's legs, resting her hands high on the thighs as she began to lap obediently, her lovely black hair obscuring my view.

"Come child," she said to the other, beckoning her closer. "Kneel child," she ordered. The girl obeyed and Fatima's arms quickly enfolded her. Very soon she was being kissed and groped and fingered roughly as Fatima rudely used her, eventually heaving the girl's body up to lie across her, raising the firm, ripe breast to her mouth.

"Get your tongue in there bitch," the big woman ordered as she spread her legs wider, and as I watched I could see the first Asian girl's hand appear between her own thighs as she began to pleasure herself, while Fatima did the same job for the other girl.

It felt surreal to be lying on my back being abused roughly by a pair of sex crazy women while watching another enjoy the enforced attention of two such gentle creatures.

Fatima looked set for the afternoon, but was soon to be joined by Georgia who had apparently now grown tired of Shreeya, and come to join the other three on the sofa. Shreeya however, now strangely devoid of romantic company, climbed back onto the bed to curl up beside me, resting her head on my arm, and completely blocking my view of proceedings on the sofa.

"You're so sweet," she said softly, gazing into my eyes as I fought to retain some composure, while still being orally raped by the two insatiable women, although the resistance in me had now, all but gone. Shreeya's hand, now calm and gentle, caressed my breasts, the fingers idly playing with my nipples as she kissed the side of my body just above 'titty' level.

"I'm sorry about before," she said, reaching up to kiss me. "They told us we had to. I hope you were OK with it." I couldn't help but smile at her, and she snuggled up to me, kissing my body again.

"You like that?" she asked.

"A little higher," I asked softly, trying to raise my arm.

"Really?" she said, smiling brightly.

She kissed my shoulder, then licked me close to the spot that I love the most. I raised both arms high above my head. "There," I whispered. She looked puzzled. "Please?" I asked. She seemed unsure. "Go ahead. Try for me," I encouraged her. She reached forward tentatively, her lips touching my underarm softly.

"It's salty," she whispered, smiling. Of course. It would be wouldn't it. I had just been subjected to almost two hours of the most intense sexual activity I could remember and I was still wet with the sweat, but she didn't seem to mind. She was smiling.

"Do it," I whispered. She kissed me close to the spot, clearly reluctant to do it properly, but I signalled my approval by moaning with delight.

It was so difficult to cling to the tenderness of the moment with Petra and Clarita still so engrossed in the urgency of matters downstairs, but I battled against my instincts to react, and whispered, "Kiss me baby." She reached up for my lips but I stopped her. "No baby. Do it there." She smiled, seeming uncertain, but reached down to kiss under my arm. "Ooohh... Yes baby," I moaned. "Do it some more. Lick me," I sighed. She lapped at it, gently at first, then more eagerly as she gradually became more comfortable with the idea.

Soon she had her arm under my back and her hand reaching up and around to tease my nipple with her fingertips as the other hand did the same close to where her lips were busily kissing my favourite spot. Occasionally she would reach up to kiss and then suckle on my nipple but while she was lapping at me I was in heaven.

"Do you think..." she began, between kisses, "that maybe we could meet one day? Just you and me?" I looked at her, confused. "I have my own cabin, she went on. We can do anything you like. I'll do this for you all day if you want," she offered, seeming overly keen to convince me.

I could hardly believe it. She was trying to make a date with me while two other women were holding my legs spread wide, orally raping me. "Let's see if I survive this first," I gasped, as another change of partners down there took me to a new level of intensity. Shreeya moved up to kiss me on the lips and as she did so I felt one more rush of energy push me over the edge to yet another shuddering orgasm.

As I came down, I realised that my arms were around her and we were kissing - passionately. "What's your Ohhh... cabin number?" I asked quickly as I saw Fatima getting up from her sofa.

"7447," she whispered.

"That's Ohhh... near mine Ohhh..." I tried to say, as Clarita made a failed last ditch attempt to make me cum yet again.

Shreeya gave me a quick peck on the lips just before Dina and Preeti pulled her away and dragged her over to the other bed with Georgia, Clarita and Petra, while I was left to the mercy of the big Amazonian woman again, but this time she too was naked. "OK pretty one. Let's have another taste of that juicy little cunt of yours before we have to go and cook your dinner."

"Please don't use that word," I asked. "I don't like it."

"But I like sucking juicy little cunts, and yours has to be the sweetest I've ever tasted baby."

"It's just the word I don't like."

She smiled at me. "OK... but you like this, don't you," she said, leaning to one side as she placed her strong hands on my waist and she picked me up and spun me upside-down in a single motion, as if I weighed nothing. I let out a loud squeal as my head swung around and down, coming to rest level with a point half way up her thighs. Instinctively I put my arms forward, wrapping them loosely around her legs, at the same time feeling myself being lifted as she pulled me up higher. I parted my legs for her, still struggling and kicking gently, but she knew it to be only a token effort as she began to kiss my thighs.