Lust on the High Seas Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Asian sisters shuffled along on their bottoms down to the end of the bed on either side of me, and I wondered what on earth was happening until Clarita withdrew her appendage from me. I looked at it, aghast. It was thicker than the thing Georgia had been using on me (and also on Shreeya), but it was solid too, and ridged, and maybe a couple of inches longer. Not quite the biggest thing I'd ever seen (or experienced) but it surprised me that it hadn't felt tighter inside me.

As I lay there with my legs hanging over the end of the bed, Dina and Preeti now lay back beside me, each raising their legs to hook over mine and spreading themselves out obediently for their mistresses. No words were needed; the Asian babes knew exactly what was expected of them, and as the Puerto-Rican couple knelt before them, preparing to give the girls their reward for being so thoughtful and attentive, they in turn held my hands and caressed my body, taking turns to accept my favours as I twisted around to kiss them. Shreeya, too, was happy to be involved, kneeling between our hostesses, bent over and lapping gently and lovingly at my sore pussy, soothing me.

Ten minutes later and I was dressing to leave. "Aren't you getting dressed?" I asked them.

"No little one. We will stay here and have some more fun with Shreeya," she smiled. "Oh, but I have somethings for you," she cried out, comically running to her wardrobe with the dildo still dangling and swinging around. She reached something down off the shelf. It was a shallow black box about six inches square. I opened it up to reveal the most beautiful pair of lace panties, and a matching pair of socks. They looked very expensive.

"Oh! Georgia. They are beautiful. Oh thank you so much," I said, almost crying, and I leapt up to kiss her, getting the dildo up between my legs again, but thankfully not inside me this time. I slipped the panties on, then discarded my tiny lace socks that hadn't been off my feet all afternoon, and replaced them with the new ones.

"Be careful with them now," she said, smiling, "Don tear them will you."

"No. I'll be careful," I laughed.

It was just after a quarter to five when I finally got back to our cabin, just in time to strip off my tarty attire and replace it with the red skirt, socks and shoes before my folks got back. Fortunately I didn't have to explain the loss of my panties to anyone.

"Hello honey. Did you have fun today?" Mam asked as they came in.

"I'll say," I confirmed, smiling brightly.

My mam looked at my feet for a few seconds, and I could tell she was puzzled by something, but she said nothing about it. "What were you doing? Playing games all day? You look tired."

"Yes Mam. I'm proper worn out," I told her. "I don't think I'll go for dinner tonight. I'm way too tired. I think I'll just order something from room service and have an early night. I want to be fresh for looking around Cadiz tomorrow."

"I thought you didn't like the port towns, honey."

"Oh... someone told me Cadiz is really pretty," I replied, "and I may have a look around one of the department stores," I said nonchalantly.

"Oh. That'll be nice. Maybe I'll come with you?" she suggested.

'Oh crap' I thought. 'How do I get out of this?' "Don't you want to do the tour on the open top bus?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Maybe," she said, looking at me sideways. I wondered if she thought I might be planning a shopping trip with my new boyfriend. That 'would' make a good excuse, I thought.

As they got ready for dinner, I got into my PJs, and as soon as they left I set to and ordered a club sandwich and some coffee from the free room service.

The lady who brought it was small and cute, and I gave her one of my 'Wouldn't you like to give me a kiss' smiles, but she didn't pick up on it. Hardly surprising I suppose. She would probably get fired if she did anything.

When my folks got back from the show, I was in bed reading.

"Did you have a nice meal?" I asked.

"Yes - I had steak," my mam said, "and your dad had the salmon. I think I'll skip the Crème Brulee next time though if it comes up again - it tasted really strange... sort of bitter and tangy."

I felt myself colour up, and I hope to heaven she didn't hear me gasp. "I hope you sent it back?" I tried to say as calmly as possible.

"Well... you know me - I don't like to complain," she replied.