Lust Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D6KTA
D6KTA
10 Followers

"You are just so damn sexy," Jess blurts, "I mean, like pretty and nice and, " she tries to recover from her intoxicated outburst but gives up defeated.

Mia turns bright red.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me," Jess almost shouts embarrassed and regretting her words.

"Do you really think I'm sexy? I wouldn't have thought I'm your type?" Mia responded.

"Yes" Jess says shyly unable to string more words together.

"Don't be shy now Jess, I'm attracted to you too. In ways I've never been towards a woman before. I just didn't know if I could act on that or what I could do about it," Mia...

"I've been wanting you for months Mia, I never knew you fe..." Jess's words cut short as Mia kisses her for the first time.

Their lips parted, both of their hearts beat over time. Jess couldn't speak. Her thoughts blurred by the mixture of one too many bourbons and this new revelation left her standing before Mia, breathing heavily in speechless silence. Mia was no better, shell-shocked from her newfound confidence and bold actions. For what seemed an eternity neither spoke, they just stared into one another's eyes, looking for a glimpse as to what was going through each other's mind, needing to know if this moment was real. Preying this lust was mutual.

Simultaneously they reached for each other, Jess drawing Mia closer in a tight embrace, Mia wrapping her arms around her lover. Eyes closed kissing passionately on the dance floor.

Jess breaks the kiss, "let's get out of here, yeah?"

"Please," Mia says taking the hand Jess offered.

Jess confidently leads Mia from the club onto the main street. The cool night air brushes their skin.

"I have no idea how to get to my hotel," Jess laughs nervously. "We've been to so many bars, uh, I'm completely lost."

They both laugh hysterically.

"We can catch a taxi to my place," Mia suggests.

"We can go anywhere you want in a moment," Jess replies as she takes Mia's hand and starts down the street.

She leads Mia to a well-lit lane a little down the street from the club they were just in. The lane is vacant apart from several parked cars, completely person free just as Jess had hoped. The street lights however made any and all of their actions visible to any passerby on the main street, this only excites her more.

She leads Mia down the alley no more than 10 meters from where it opens to the esplanade. With one hand gripping her arse Jess firmly presses Mia against the wall directly under the street lamp providing most of the light. Subconsciously, Jess wants people to see, it turns her on infinitely.

"I want you, now!" Jess whispers into Mia's ear before kissing her deeply, holding the hand with which she lead Mia against the wall above their heads. Mia was startled initially by the ferocity with which Jess was kissing her but the shock wears off and she slowly allows her free hand to move onto Jess's body, gently placing it in her hip, holding Jess against her, not that she needed too.

"I'm yours'," Mia whispers into Jess's ear.

With this, Jess releases her grip of Mia's hand and ass and moves her hands to Mia's petite body. The hand that was holding Mia's hand now moves to Mia's upper thigh, lifting her leg as she presses her own body against her friend's. A gasp escapes Mia's lips when Jess's lips make their way along her neck. Mia's grasp tightens, the sensation of Jess nibbling on her earlobe sends shivers up her spine.

Jess's left hand moves up Mia's side coming to rest on her right breast, through her thin black dress, Jess can feel that Mia's nipples are already standing to attention. As soon as Jess's hands brush Mia's nipple the first time Mia's breathing changes. Jess loves that Mia is as sensitive there as she is and takes full advantage of it. Before Mia could stop her Jess has Mia's breasts out of her dress and white satin bra, completely exposed to her lover and anyone passing by. Jess stops to admire Mia's comparatively enormous bust for only the smallest of moments before hungrily taking one of Mia's points in her mouth.

The combination of Jess's warm mouth and vigorous tongue work on one nipple mixed with the cool night's breeze made Mia go temporarily weak at the knees. She pulled Jess even closer in an attempt to save herself from collapsing but this only egged Jess on more. Quickly Jess took the other nipple in her mouth and gives it the same attention as the last, tongue swirling furiously over and around the hardness.

The hand Jess is using to hold Mia's thigh up has eagerly moved its way up Mia's leg and now rests on the crease of where her thigh becomes cheek under her dress. The tips of Jess's fingers tantalizingly close to Mia's now soaking heat. Jess can feel her lover's wetness as well as her own.

"I'm yours baby!" Mia husks, "take me, please!"

With the strength of a single mother Jess lifts her lover from the ground and turns looking for a place to lay Mia down. With options limited in the alley and the now conscious want to be seen, Jess lays Mia width ways across the bonnet of the silver Audi parked directly behind where this love making began.

Still directly under the street lamp Jess knew anyone who cared to look was in for one hell of a show. She starts kissing her way down Mia's body. As if oblivious to where she was, Mia raises her heeled foot onto the bonnet and while keeping her legs spread like a seasoned little slut lifts her ass up so Jess can raise the hem of her dress and remove her thong. Jess takes in the aroma of Mia's perfectly shaved clamshell twat before burying her face between her thighs.

With Jess's experienced tongue between her legs only seconds had passed before Mia's climax began to build intensely. From the corner of her eye Jess could see a crowd had formed at the entryway of the alley, most likely alerted by the symphony of moans expressed by Mia.

"If it's a show they want, it's a show they'll get." Jess thinks to herself as she slides her own pants down exposing her own bare arse to the onlookers. As Mia's hands become entangled in Jess's short colourful do, Jess's own hands move down her own rump and gives her bare arse a firm spank for the growing crowd before making its way between her legs where she starts on her own pussy. Jess's fingers mimic what her tongue is doing to Mia's snatch on her own and before long she is on par with Mia, ready to explode in orgasm simultaneously with the woman she has become so fixated with in the past months.

A wave of warmth floods Mia as she begins to shudder and shake beneath her lovers dancing tongue. Eye's closed, to Mia their location means nothing. All she lives for in this moment is the release she is about to receive. Nothing will take this moment from her, not intrusive thoughts, not the dozen or so pairs of eyes on them, not the cold metallic car hood on which she lay. The passion for Jess, the lust for her lover, the pleasure she is receiving consumes Mia mind, body and soul as the most intense orgasm she has ever had inflicted upon her comes crashing over her like a six foot wave dunking her in the ocean. Though fixed by Jess's body to the front of the Audi, Mia feels as though she is tumbling through an abyss, free falling through space as the tremors from this tantric climax subside.

Jess's head is starting to hurt from Mia's grip of her hair but nothing will stop her from bringing Mia and herself to completion. Her fingers aggressively rubbing her clit in a circular motion as her tongue flicks as rapidly as she possibly can on Mia's. The eyes of what could be 20 spectators burning through her, stirring something inside her that hasn't been awoken in years. The thrill of being seen, exposed, vulnerable, completely contradictory to her usual self-conscious state of mind causing the heat inside her to rise. This act of voyeurism causing overwhelming amounts of mental stimulation. Stimulation that is only amplified by the fact she's with Mia.

The woman who has consumed her for months, the only object of her desire and her hands running amuck on display for the gawkers. Her mind flashes for a nanosecond to images of a stranger masturbating to the show Mia and her are providing them before her own orgasm brings her to her knees, collapsing against the car, her head resting on the bonnet still between Mia's legs.

For moments all they could do is breathe. No words exchanged, no move made. Neither had ever climaxed in the way they both just had. They don't want this feeling of sexual exhaustion to fade, a release each have longed for, for too long but already they can feel desire for more growing inside them.

Jess clambers off the Audi and abruptly addresses her clothing situation as she snaps to reality and realizes the predicament she's in. Mia grabs Jess's hand and coaxes her to her feet and allows Jess to redress herself. Meanwhile their witnesses dispersed. Smiling Jess wraps her arms around Mia and kisses her.

"Your amazing Mia," Jess's words lingering in Mia's ear.

"Please don't let it end now baby," Mia purrs back.

"I think I remember where my hotel is," a devious grin spreading across Jess's face as she speaks.

"I have a feeling you never forgot baby," Mia chuckles.

"Maybe I didn't, I don't think you're going to complain now though," Jess retorts as she begins to laugh lightly as well.

"It is a fair walk though, let's grab a taxi," Jess suggests as she gives Mia a peck on the cheek and leads her back out of the alley to the main street.

Even walking through the crowded thoroughfare to the cab rank Jess is unable and unwilling to keep her hands off Mia. Jess's hands running semi regularly up the back of Mia's thigh and groping her bubble but. As she did she ensured that Mia's dress came up as well giving anyone behind them a peek at her most prized possession.

Mia although usually refined but confident now feels the complete opposite. Mia IS Jess's possession. She is at Jess's beck and call. Jess could ask Mia to strip on the street right now and Mia would. Her love for Jess caused her submissive side to shine through in the alley. As if the internet personas were mirror images of the person behind the screen, their roles were now completely reversed. Jess's confidence and newly expressed dominance is exactly what Mia craves. Mia always knew Jess would be alpha dominant even though her self-consciousness gave off the facade of passiveness.

Mia's desire for Jess increased tenfold tonight knowing that gentle and timid Jess was only a misconception. Gentle and timid Jess was only circumstantial, not a constant state. Mia had pinned for Jess for months, well before knowing that Jess was able to treat her like the dirty little slut she wanted to be. Well before Mia knew first hand that Jess could dominate her the way she needed to be dominated. For months Mia was engrossed by Jess. Now. Mia was owned by Jess.

When they finally arrived at the taxi rank, a line of cabs are cued ready and waiting for party goers to clamber in. Jess opens the rear door behind the driver for Mia to jump in first.

"The platinum please," Jess says as she slides into the back seat of the taxi after Mia. Mia takes the center seat and snuggles into Jess as close as she could, hand resting on Jess's upper thigh.

At last the reality of what had just happened kicked in and Mia feels embarrassment growing deep inside her resulting in a slight nervous chuckle.

"What is it baby?" Jess asks.

"I can't believe we just did that," Mia responds still giggling. "I never thought I'd get to be with you, not in a million years, no matter how much I wanted you, but to have you, in an alleyway? You're incredible! You have in one night fulfilled my every desire and opened my eyes to things I've never known I wanted."

"I have wanted you for so long Mia, I can't remember when it started and that was just my mind's concoction of what you would be like in person, to discover you wanted me too is more than I could have ever asked. To find out you're everything I've ever wanted in a lover is simply beyond me." Jess spiels to Mia as she pulls Mia closer to her and kisses the top of her head.

"If you want me, I'm yours," Mia purrs.

Jess immediately turns Mia to face her and kisses her passionately.

"I. Want. You!" Jess blurts through heavy breaths in the midst of their pash.

"Fuck. Me. Now!"

Jess looks to the front seat, to the driver of the cab as Mia begins to kiss her neck. She wanted them to take as long as possible to reach their destination. The driver of the cab, was listening in on their sweet whispers and gives Jess a knowing look in the taxi's rear vision mirror. He won't mind the show and with a fairly quiet night ahead, the fare that taking the scenic route would rack up won't go astray either.

Jess doesn't mind him watching, he's a fairly good looking middle aged man, well dressed and kept good hygiene from what she could tell in the brief minutes they occupied the same space. 'As long as he didn't try touching them he could do what he likes,' Jess thought to herself while trying to suppress her arising fantasy of the cab driver stroking his dick to the display Mia and herself were about to put on.

With erotic thoughts rampant in her mind, Jess could feel her wetness increasing, desire burning through her. Mia only turning Jess on more with her hands exploring their way down Jess's body, unbuttoning her blouse as she went. Quick as a flash Mia has Jess's blouse open and her red and black laced front clasp bra undone. She takes Jess's firm round orbs in each hand, an erect nipple between the pointer and index finger and begins massaging Jess's breasts while kissing her deeply. Jess's breathing intensifies with Mia's touch and her hands jump to Mia's waist. Mia kisses her way back down Jess's neck to envelope Jess's rock hard nipple between her lips and teeth biting gently and kissing around Jess's sensitive points.

"I'm so fucking horny baby, just eat me already!" Jess commands.

Startled and excited Mia cuts what she is doing short and tears down Jess's dress pants and red and black matching bikini briefs. She loves being told what to do, she needs to be told what to do, and she needs Jess to own her like only Jess can.

"Own me baby!!" Mia cries, hoping Jess understands.

"I do own you Mia," Jess growls. "Now I said fuckin eat me you little slut!"

As she speaks, Jess grabs a large fistful of Mia's hair and firmly guides Mia between her aching loins. Jess's flowing juices flood Mia's mouth on contact as she starts to devour Jess's snatch. Jess adjusts her grip on Mia's hair and lets her head fall back. Mia's hands move to the back of Jess's legs her lower fingers in the crease between Jess's upper thigh and firm but round arse cheeks. She positions Jess's right leg over her shoulder with her mouth never leaving her lover to gain a better vantage. With her right thumb dancing around Jess's moist entrance, Mia alternates her tongue strokes between slow and long up and down motions to sharp flashes and flicks on Jess's engorged clit until she finds the perfect combination for to get Jess off.

Before long, Jess's muscular hairless legs squeeze together around her and she knows she's hit the spot. Mia angles her head slightly and uses her tongue broadly to rub back and forth diagonally across Jess's inner folds and clit firmly. Jutting her tongue in and out of her mouth, the friction of Mia's tongue soon has Jess moaning discreetly.

Although this action is exhausting and Mia could feel her tongue growing tired, Jess's relentless grip and sounds of pleasure drive her to keep going. Even through the pain Mia gives her all, trying as she might to gradually increase her pace as Jess's climax builds.

"Don't you fucking stop," Jess strains through the orgasm growing inside her. She dares to glance toward the rear vision mirror only to lock eyes with the driver once more. He has the most devious grin on his face and although she can't see it Jess knows he is hard. Jess gives the driver a sly wink before being overcome completely by the sensations she is receiving from Mia's tongue. As far as Jess can recall, no one has performed oral on her like this before. Jess doesn't know if it's this new technique or the emotion behind the act itself or the work of months of sexual tension regarding the woman between her legs. All she knows is this is the greatest head she has ever received.

Before long Jess loses all control. All she is able to do is hold on to Mia and let go of herself as Mia's tongue grinds abruptly over her pulsating box.

"OOOOHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" Jess screams as she clings with both hands to Mia's hair. Cum begins to trickle from her honey pot as wave after wave from her orgasm wash over her beneath Mia's still active tongue. Mia moves her mouth down to Jess's opening as Jess's orgasm fades. She wants to savor every drop and eagerly laps away at Jess's juices.

Once composed, Jess takes another look to the driver with Mia still working her pussy. She instantly notices his arm moving rhythmically and knows exactly what he is doing. This only leaves her wanting more. The idea of a stranger getting off to her has always been a major fetish of hers. Tonight it seems all her dreams are coming to reality but she can't help but want more. She wants to see him finish over her and Mia's love making session, she needs to see him finish with her she thinks to herself.

Mia's kisses return to Jess's mouth slowly and Jess swoons in the essence of herself on Mia's breath and the taste of her own body in Mia's kiss. While devouring Mia's mouth with passion she raises Mia's dress and removes Mia's satin thong. Jess maneuvers Mia so they change sides with their legs entangled like crossed scissors. Mia and her own pussy now tantalizingly close she could almost feel the heat from Mia's twat flowing over her own.

Now both of their perfectly manicured pussies were on full display for their admirer in the driver's seat and Jess had a full view of the driver's shaft being worked. With her own private show and the sight of Mia sprawled before her at Jess's beck and call Jess found herself at the pinnacle of arousal. Mia's pussy glistening with juices indicative to Jess that her lover was equally as aroused by her only making her hotter.

"Baby please can you fuck me!" Mia begs of Jess, "please!"

"When I'm ready I will," Jess's response abrupt. Matter of fact is if Mia hadn't of asked Jess, she would have given Mia what she craved, but Mia is Jess's. From now on she tells Mia when where and what and if Mia doesn't earn it, she can't have it. "Fuck yourself for me you dirty little bitch!" Jess barks, Jess and Mia are both a little startled by the ferocity with which the orders were thrown but Mia complies without hesitation.

Slowly Mia runs her hands down her body. Savouring every inch of her own flesh as her hand glides smoothly over her abdomen stopping just below her navel before adjusting her position to comfort and angle herself to give Jess the best possible show she could. Mia's only will now is to give Jess everything she wants and desires. Nothing Jess could ask for will be too much. No situation would make her unwilling to comply.

Even in a taxi with a stranger that she knows is also watching a show designed in her mind specifically for Jess. Despite the hard outer shell, Mia too is extraordinarily self-conscious and with anyone other than Jess, she would never be caught naked in public let alone putting on public sexual displays. Right now though, she is reveling in the sluttyness of her actions. For 6 long years Mia has been unsatisfied psychologically. Physically her ex was great but simply unable to dominate her in the way she needed to be.

Jess on the other hand suffered for four years. Not allowing herself to be dominant. Jess had given into the pseudo-social expectations of men being the dominant alpha. Like Mia, Jess was always able to get off with her male partners but longed to be demanding, she craved being in control. She knows she could have been dominant in the bedroom with a man but the psychological blockade always prevented her from doing so.

D6KTA
D6KTA
10 Followers