Lust Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D6KTA
D6KTA
10 Followers

With Mia there were no holds barred, Mia had given herself to Jess. Mia made it abundantly clear that she was Jess's belonging, Jess's personal little sex toy. Together they have all of their deepest most sacred desires, wants, needs, fetishes all within their grasp. All made available to the other. All provided for the other. Together they can want for anything more and nothing less than the person in this now inseparable duo.

Not breaking eye contact with Jess, Mia's hand traces her outer lips gently separating them with her ring and pointer finger as her hand slides over the entire length of her pubic mound. As slowly as her fingers ran down, Mia drew her hand back again allowing her index finger to drag through her slit stimulating her clit as she moved. She was with all her ability trying to give Jess the show she craved.

Mirroring Mia's action, Jess could not help but to start touching herself. With eyes constantly moving between Mia and her not so secret admirers' actions, she feels her wetness growing beyond any comprehensible level and simultaneously the trio's moans grow as all of their actions intensify.

"Rub them nipples for me baby," Jess demands of her obedient lover. Without question Mia stops to raise her dress above her breasts, unclasps her bra and begins massaging her bosom paying extra attention to her nipples as requested. With one hand working her breasts evenly, her left hand returns to her pussy and she slides two fingers inside herself as far as she could and begins working them rhythmically.

Forcefully Mia plows her fingers inside her dripping snatch over and over, her breath catching when her motions change and different sensations wash through her. Her hips begin to gyrate beneath her own hands and soon her hand and body change roles. Instead of her fingers fucking her pussy, she is now fucking her motionless hand, riding her fingers as though they were a mounted dildo. Her soft whimpers of pleasure turn to cries of ecstasy as she nears completion, her eyes still unwavering from Jess.

Jess still content with external contact is now vigorously rubbing herself with her entire hand lubed only by her own juices. The different textures of Jess's whole hand causing the friction to change over the course of each circular motion inducing immense pleasure for herself. Still she doesn't know where to look, in front of her, within her reach, her angelic living willing sex doll, and to her left a complete stranger, stroking his 5 inch girthy shaft in awe at the scene in his taxi's back seat.

The unnamed driver obviously losing composure had to pull over to the side of the road, no longer trusting his own abilities to drive safely. With his now free hand he adjusts his rearview mirror to get a better view. He couldn't believe his eyes or luck, two beautiful naked women pleasuring themselves together. Not just for him to see but for themselves. The fact they were allowing him to watch, the fact all body language from the bustier short haired woman told him she wanted him to take pleasure from this, means there is no way he is going to pass the offer up. 'When is the next time this would happen,' he thinks to himself silently as he makes the most of what he is fronted with.

Jess feels herself about to cum and slows down her working, focusing more on her breasts and sensitive nipples then before. A sharp gasp escapes her as she pinches her right nipple between thumb and fore finger. Jess's nipples have always been incredibly reactive, a breath across her bust can get them standing to attention, and a meticulous tongue can bring her as close to cumming as any foreplay.

Knowing her own body so well means Jess can hold herself on the brink of orgasm without crossing the threshold until the exact moment when she wanted to release. For Jess that time was nearing rapidly knowing Mia was teetering on the edge of her own orgasm. From the visual and audial cues given by the Cabbie, Jess knew he wouldn't take much longer.

" Aaaahhhh Iiiiii'mmm cummmiiinnnngggggg!" Mia cries out with passion engulfing her entire being.

With this Mia draws her hand from inside herself to grasp the seat on which they lay, trying to steady herself from the involuntary convulsions running through her body.

"Oh fuck!" Is heard from the front seat as the driver covers his steering wheel and lap in his own creamy goo.

Jess takes the opportunity she's been waiting for and forces her own pussy against Mia's and explodes into the abyss of nirvana. Mia's entire body shuddering and squirming uncontrollably conducting through her pussy against Jess's. Jess rocking her pelvic floor, grinding herself against Mia's erratic movements. Like a passionate wet kiss their dripping wet cunts a mess of cum and juices as they orgasm together into and onto one another.

Through their orgasms they lose control of their own bodies, the spasms coursing through themselves only further pleasuring their partner and themselves causing them to near orgasm again within seconds of riding the waves of their first climax.

In less time than expected the cab driver has cleaned up, redressed and commenced driving. He could tell from the fact the girls haven't stopped that they would be a long time before finishing their adventures but needed to know if this leg had reached completion. He mouths silently, 'home now?' to Mia as soon as she returned eye contact with him in the rear view mirror to which Mia nodded and he headed back towards the platinum hotel as requested initially.

Even though the taxi ride was nearly over Jess was not finished yet. The race was on and she loves a good challenge. In her mind she had less than 5 minutes to finish once more and dress before they'd need to leave their makeshift love nest chariot. For her in this mood she knew it wouldn't be a challenge at all and she couldn't believe Mia's ability to keep up with her. As their bodies worked as one sometimes with one another sometimes opposing, the vertical lip pash was rushing them to completion. In moments forced actions to pleasure one another are replaced with autonomous actions brought on by their own release.

With legs interlocked holding Jess and Mia together, they erupt once more in agonizing bliss. Jess feels Mia's cum bursting out of her like water from a tap. The sensation unlike anything she has ever felt. With tears of joy rolling down her face, unable to move from exhaustion, Mia lay there, still except for heavy breathing through her chest, the most beautiful mess Jess had ever laid eyes on.

Jess fixes her bra and shirt before replacing her pants. As an experienced dominant lover, Jess knows aftercare is necessary at this point now more than ever. This moment can destroy bonds and shatter all trust between couples if not handled correctly. Jess slides beside Mia half on the floor of the car and kisses her lips softly.

"Was I ok," Mia asks, obvious to Jess that her mind is a blur of mixed thoughts and emotions.

"You are amazing baby girl," Jess reassures her before kissing her again.

Jess holds Mia close and whispers words of praise to her for as long as she can before telling her she needs to get dressed. Jess tucks Mia's panties into her clutch with a smile and helps Mia to redress. "I'm keeping those," Jess whispers into Mia's ear as Mia snuggles tightly back into her. Together they sit in pure silence for the remainder of their journey the world a still blurry from the rush and excessive alcohol.

When the cab pulls up in front of the luxurious hotel the meter reads $48.50. It was then that Jess had realised the driver had stopped the meter early. Maybe he thought he needed to as a thank you, maybe he just wanted to, to show his appreciation. Jess didn't care why. It wasn't for him it was for her and Mia. She's sure she got more pleasure from it than he did she thinks to herself as she slides him a 100 dollar note silently and follows Mia out of the cab.

"Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up," Jess says to Mia reassuringly as she takes her by the hand and leads Mia inside the grand establishment and to Jess's room.

...

"Holy fuck!" Mia exclaims as her and Jess step into Jess's suite. It catches Jess completely off guard. She's never heard Mia cuss before now. Mia notices the effect her word choice has had and turns bright red. Mia prides herself on grace and etiquette, she is always well spoken and only very rarely does she swear under normal circumstances. Tonight however she felt she could forgive herself because of exceptional circumstances and the rollercoaster she'd just been through with her best friend turned lover but felt the need to apologise anyway.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just, wow. Your room is huge, it must have cost a shitload, ah, I mean a lot!" Mia says stumbling over her words again.

Jess can't help but laugh.

"I told you the new job paid well, they actually paid for this, but just wait till you see the bathroom," Jess responds and motions Mia to follow her.

"I'll just go grab us some fresh bathrobes," Jess whispered in Mia's ear, "shower is in there, feel free to start without me, you know I enjoy a good show." Jess winks at Mia with a cheeky smile broad across her face and heads out of the suite into the hall closing the door behind her.

Mia, still awestruck by the luxury hotel room she was in, made her way to the bathroom as requested. Even though Jess's words were not a command, Mia's compliant and submissive nature and lust/love for Jess meant that anything asked of her by Jess may as well have been a command. 'I'll give her the show she craves.' Mia thinks silently to herself. As she opens the door to the ensuite and Mia's jaw almost hits the floor.

A sea of white marble tiled floor as though made of glass, broken only by random speckles and flashes of gold. The ice white continuing up the walls, again only contrasted by gold bands bottom, top and the exact centre height circling the room. A white vanity, a white spa bath looking like a bathroom from the white house or maybe a King or Queen's palace. The whitest of white towels hung on a chrome and gold heated towel rail awaiting to be used. The vibrant red and violet bouquet on the vanity an immediate focal point in the sea of white and gold.

Mia stands in the centre of the room, lost in thoughts of how ridiculously beautiful a bathroom could be. Silently she steps out of her stiletto heels in a rush, suddenly scared they might scratch the floor. She picks them up and sits them just outside the open door, peeking into the master bedroom to see not only if Jess had returned yet but also to make sure no one had seen her potentially damage the shatterable floor in this angelic space.

With cat like precision Mia tiptoes back to the centre of the room, silently as if a sound could shatter the ice like finish of the room. Remembering she promised a show, Mia reaches behind herself and glides the zipper of her dress down the curve of her spine and allows it to slip down over her curvaceous yet petite frame. Mia's dress now a black pool on the glass white floor, the illusion of flames dancing, reflected from the sequins mirroring her olive skin as she traced her figure with her hands while studying her body in the vanity mirror. A smile flashes through her as in her mind she replays the vision of Jess stuffing her panties into her clutch and informing Mia she would be keeping them.

Mia's hand graces down her stomach to her bare mound and between her legs. Although Jess and her had been going at it for the last 2 hours she still wanted more, needed more. Never before has a lover been able to completely fulfill her needs, her ex had been more than enough for most but Mia was never fully satisfied and before too long had simply given up trying. No partner before him male or female had the stamina to match his let alone Mia's. Fortunately Jess is obviously keen to keep the fire alive and Mia is more than eager for Jess to join her in the shower for more. She doesn't know yet if Jess can give her enough to completely finish her, she doesn't know if that is even possible but yearns for her to be able to keep up.

The thought alone has Mia massaging her engorged clit, the idea soul mate to love warms her to the core but the thought of a sexual equal has her turned on so much she subconsciously stroking her heat. Without stopping, not wanting to stop, her free hand unclasps her bra and it falls to join the puddle that is her dress.

Jess as stealthily as a panther has returned from her successful mission for fresh linen and stood silently out of view of Mia in the master bedroom. Where she lurks she is able spy unnoticed on her lover as Mia stripped down and began to examine and touch herself. She knew immediately she may have now found a partner that is able to quench her relentless thirst.

Pausing her play for a brief moment Mia opens the plate glass shower door and flicks on the gold single lever full force. Instantly the 4x4 foot cube is filled with a cascade of steamy water flooding completely the space between the shower head and floor. 'Five people could stand in here and get wetter than one person in my shower,' Mia thinks to herself. Once the water temperature is perfect Mia steps into the deluge and runs her hands through her satin like red hair. It's at that moment she notices Jess's wall mounted toy dangling from the wall and the thoughts in her mind vapourise. This glimpse of insight into her lovers private playtime has Mia running on autopilot. She is no longer in control of her own actions as Mia reaches out to touch her friends sex toy. 'You must be bill,' a chuckle in Mia's mind as she recalls a conversation between herself and Jess about toys.

Gently as if it were real Mia feels along the smooth shaft and grasps it firmly around the base. If conscious thought had any impact on her actions maybe Mia would have questioned this situation as to right or wrong but Mia couldn't care less for right or wrong as she dropped to her knees and takes the rubber cock into her mouth warm water from the shower running over her bare skin from the shower head behind her. In her mind no sane woman would be giving head to a dildo in their lover's hotel shower but again the thought had no effect on her actions as she forced it deeper into her mouth occasionally struggling to breath with the water rishing down her face. Mia gently pulls back and then forces it back into her mouth. With eyes closed to stop the stinging warmth washing over her and legs spread Mia supports herself against the wall with one hand and returns the other to her awaiting snatch.

Jess seductively starts to unbutton her blouse, now standing in the white steam filled bathroom. She waits for Mia to notice her presence as her top slides off her toned but still feminine shoulders but Mia is too engulfed in what she is doing. Jess is glad Mia hasn't noticed as she can't draw her eyes from the scene in front of her, strangely turned on even more so by what Mia is doing. She feels her way down her thighs as she pushes down her pants and trails her hands back up her inner thighs feeling her wetness as she steps from them, eyes still transfixed on Mia. Silently still watching she sits on the edge of the vanity and begins to further explore herself. Firmly Jess grasps her nipples twisting them roughly between her fingers and she lets out a slight moan of enjoyment.

Mia now craving to get off pulls herself to her feet, not letting go of the rubber dick, still stroking it gently as though if she stopped it may go soft like so many before have. In her mind it's not long before Mia works out how best to take advantage of her friends shower dwelling fuck thing and as Jess had the night before turns her back to the wall on which bill is stuck to. Mia reaches behind herself and slides the toy up the wall, positioning the base slightly higher to compensate her long toned legs.

Mia knows the height is perfect when she feels the shaft press boldly against her opening. She adjusts the shower rose slightly so it aims forcefully at her chest, the sharp spray like needles send her Mia's nipples into overdrive but the spray is low enough to miss her face. Holding the toy against her pink lips she slides back and forth slowly, the friction stimulating her in place of her own fingers.

Jess's leg now propped up on the vanity exposing her own aching box, she slides 3 fingers deep inside her, stretching her tight hole filling herself as much as she can on her own. Slowly she works her fingers in and out, a film of juices and cum from earlier endeavours coating her fingers as they probe. Her other hand leaving her now sore red nipples to hold herself to the counter as she builds speed, driven by the show Mia unknowingly is providing.

"Uuurrgghhhhhhhh," Mia groans with a mix of pleasure and pain as she's penetrated with the rubber dick. She grinds hard against the wall so the dildo fills her completely before beginning to work it inside her, a moan escaping her freely with every action. She lowers her head into the shower stream and the hot water rushes down her back and trickles down her crack. Through the fogged up glass screen she notices Jess and knows from the sounds she emits she is making the most of the show. Not to disappoint her lover Mia feels the need to talk dirty. "You like to watch me fucking your toy, don't you baby," Mia's speech interrupted by moans of self induced pleasure. "Getting yourself off while your little slut fucks herself with your used dick."

"Yeah!" all Jess is able to reply with before cumming all over her hand.

Jess's cum still coating her fingers, she shifts off the vanity and opens the door to the steam filled shower and joins mia in the temperate water. "I did baby, and now you're going to clean it," Jess again speaking confidently before almost forcing her fingers into Mia's mouth. Mia wasn't prepared for her mouth to be invaded by Jess's cum laden fingers but willingly complied, treating Jess's hand in the same manner as she had the toy she is riding earlier. Jess begins to time her actions with Mia's, fingering Mia's mouth so that when the rubber cock on the wall was as deep as it could be, so were Jess's fingers.

Mia savoured the taste and smell of Jess's fingers as she tried not to choke, the abruptness of Jess's actions scaring her equally as much as it turns her on. Mia only allows this with Jess as her trust for Jess is second to none. Mia knew Jess would stop if she needed her too so willingly takes the abuse, revelling in the pleasure it's providing her and Jess with.

Unsatisfied with Mia's attempt to get herself off, Jess grabs Mia's waist with her come free hand. Still fucking her little sluts mouth with the other, Jess uses her strength to drive Mia onto the protruded dick firmly. "You fuck my toys baby, you do it right!" Jess whispers hoarsely into Mia's ear. Jess moves Mia on and off the fake penis by force at a rate faster and more savage than Mia could do on her own virtually shaking Mias hips against the wall along the length of the girthy marital aid. In seconds Mia's legs turn to Jelly. Her screams, if not muffled by Jess's fingers would have surely alerted the neighbours as she creams heavily on the dildo, a trail of white jizz still present as Jess allows Mia to slide from the dong and to her knees on the floor.

"You like how I taste baby, fucking taste me," Jess demands. Giving Mia no time to recover, Jess firmly grabs Mia's hair and forces Mia's mouth to her vertical lips. Like the perfect little slut she is, Mia without hesitation buries her face in Jess's s snatch and forcefully attacks Jess's clit. Holding firm pressure against Jess's bud Mia slides her tongue as fast as she can along Jess's opening. Jess rolls her pelvis forward and Mia knows what she needs to do.

D6KTA
D6KTA
10 Followers