Lust Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D6KTA
D6KTA
10 Followers

Jess wants to be tongue fucked and Mia drives her tongue inside as far as she can. Jess uses Mia's hair to control the tongue that's fucking, her back and forth she forces Mia's tongue inside her with little to no resistance from Mia. "Deeper!" Jess shouts as she pulls Mia's head back. Jess turns her back to Mia and leans forward, supporting herself on the shower tap. From this angle she can still control Mia's tongue but gives it more reach.

Before Jess has even got hold of Mia, Mia is trying her best to give Jess what she demands but her actions are soon overrun and Jess is back in control of the pace and force. "Grab that dick and fuck yourself while you tongue fuck my box!" Jess orders and Mia does as she's told. She uses the suction cup release on the base and detatches it from the wall. The water flooding from the shower cascading down Jess's back is blinding her so she works by feel. With one hand on Jess's firm ass spreading her but cheeks to further her tongues reach, the other hand guides the toy back inside herself easily, already lubricated by her own cum and the flowing water trailing off Jess and down her own body.

Jess releases her grip on Mia's hair and lowers her head to watch Mia play once more. Mia takes some initiative and sticks the toy to the shower floor and begins to grind away on it. Now she has two hands free, and free reign with satisfying Jess she replaces her tired tongue with 3 fingers and dives them as deep as she can inside Jess while her tongue dances over Jess's tight pink ass hole. Jess purrs with this new sensation. "That is amazing baby, don't you fuckin stop!" Jess screams. To Jess, her ass was off limits, until now. She would not allow Mia to penetrate her virgin ring but she couldn't believe how good a rim job felt. Mia was giving her all to bring Jess over the edge so as to cum simultaneously once more.

Being in control of her own rhythm meant Mia could adjust her speed to keep her on the brink of climax until Jess was ready as well. Jess, as if reading Mia's mind, shot a hand to her pussy and began furiously rubbing herself. Small aggressive circles right on the sweet spot and soon Mia can taste the sweet nectar Jess secretes moments before orgasm. Like fireworks they explode together. Mia's legs spasm causing her to continue to fuck the toy on the floor.

Mia drops to her knees before laying on the floor. Mia climbs off the rubber dick and curls up on the floor with Jess. Together, laying on the floor under the heavy flow from the shower rose they kiss passionately. Tongues entangled. Gentle bites. Eyes closed. For both of them nothing but this moment mattered. They both knew that it isn't over yet, but make the most of this brief intermission. Just themselves, their passion and the crashing warm water around them.

Mia breaks the kiss for a second to speak. "You're not finished with me, are you?" A flicker of hope in her voice.

"Baby girl, we've only just begun." Jess whispers back before kissing her passionately again.

D6KTA
D6KTA
10 Followers