Lustful Thinga!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers

'What's wrong?' he asked feeling as if he was going to die. 'Did I hurt you?' Gary asked with concern, but when he saw a big smile on her face, he knew she was fine.

'I'm fine baby, I just needed to tell you something,' she smiled holding his cock as tightly as she could. 'I'm sure you want to cum down my throat, right?' Kendra asked watching Gary shaking his head yes. 'It's fine with me! I wanted you to know that when you do, I'm going to cum like crazy!' she said in a low, seductive voice. 'So, when I start kicking, moaning, grabbing the sheets, arching my back and anything else you could think of, don't you dare stop!' she said in a firm voice looking up to see his eyes widen with fear. 'And, I mean it!' Kendra teased, pointing her finger to him. She started to suck him back into her mouth, when another thought filled her mind. 'One more thing, I love to have my ass slapped very, very hard when I cum,' and she sucked him back down her throat.

Gary was in shock at what Kendra just said, but it was fine with him. He'd slap her little ass all day as long as she sucked him like this. He moved back and forth, moving with her hands. 'You're a dream come true,' he whispered, hearing a moan coming from her and her trying to make him move faster. 'You want it faster?' he asked, watching her eyes blink and her pulling him back and forth. 'Ok baby, here goes then,' he moaned and started fucking her mouth and throat as fast as he could move. He looked down, watching her pretty eyes closed, a smile trying to cover her mouth and the softest, most wonderful moaning he'd ever heard in his life, coming from her.

Kendra just lie there, letting Gary fuck her throat and it was the best feeling she'd ever had. A massive cock fucking her throat and it was only seconds away from pumping a giant glob of cum deep into her stomach. She sucked with all of her might as it moved in and out of her with no mercy and Kendra loved it. 'Come on baby! Cum for me!' she thought looking up to Gary and his handsome face, wishing his eyes would open.

Gary took a deep breath, opened his eyes, looked down to Kendra and it happened. 'Oh mother fucking shit!' he yelled out, not caring if anyone heard him or not. He was shooting a load of cum into the most beautiful, sexy, lovable girl he'd ever known in his life. 'Oh baby! Oh my God!' he moaned out feeling as if his fifty year old heart was close to exploding. 'I love you! I love you, Kendra!' he sobbing watching tears running from her pretty eyes. 'Now you cum baby. Cum for me Kendra, please!' he begged in a low voice, looking straight into her eyes, continuing to move as fast as he could.

Kendra knew it was coming from the way he was fucking her and she couldn't wait. She heard him yell out, it started shooting down her throat so hard, and fast that she was lucky to swallow it all. She reached around his ass, digging her long fingernails deep into him and she felt her pussy tighten up. She started kicking his bed, her back arched up and a wonderful feeling swept over her small ass. Gary slapped her ass nice and hard, just the way she liked it. 'More, baby, please!' she thought hoping he'd find a way just to set her tiny ass on fire with his big, strong hands.

Gary grabbed Kendra's long legs, pulled them up to his chest, lifting her ass sexy, little off the bed and started slapping it nice and hard, just like she wanted. He knew she was enjoying it from her soft moans of pleasure and the way she was sucking him. 'Come on, baby!' he whispered giving her ass another good slap, feeling Kendra jump and a long, deep moan come from someplace deep in her body.

This was so good, but Kendra needed it someplace else. She felt her head spinning when she finally pulled his cock from her throat. It was just beautiful and it was going to feel so good up her lonely cunt. 'I want to suck you more, but,' she said stripping off her panties as fast as she could and moved over him. 'I need this up my cunt,' she moaned, grabbed his cock and slowly sat down on it. 'Oh mother of God!' Kendra moaned as it slid into her body with little effort, gently stretching her insides and she knew Gary was the man she wanted. Sure, he was older than her, lots older, but she didn't care. He was so handsome, loving and he made her feel so good.

'Oh Kendra!' Gary moaned as she sat on him, taking his massive cock with ease. 'You feel so good,' he grunted as her tiny pussy took him inside. Her little pussy was squeezing, spasming and sucking him all at once. 'I'm never letting you out of my sight again,' he smiled, looking to see a wonderful sparkle in her pretty eyes.

'I'd like that, a lot,' she whispered and couldn't wait any longer she needed to fuck. Her hips started moving up and down, driving his stiff cock in and out of her tiny hole, giving it so many wonderful pleasures. 'Oh Gary! Yes! Yes!' Kendra moaned, enjoying the sounds of her juices and their skin slapping together.

'That's my baby!' he smiled reaching to tease her hard nipples between two of his fingers. 'Come on, make us cum,' he whispered, hearing soft moans of pleasure coming from her excited, young body as she moved up and down him.

Kendra watched his handsome face as she rode him, praying that he was the man Gabe told her of. If he wasn't, she'd go back into her chair and hope that Gary would still love her. 'Gary,' she whispered, enjoying his fingers gently rolling her hard nipples and his massive cock sending waves of unadulterated pleasure through every inch of her body.

'Come on,' he smiled, lifting his hips up in time with her thrust down on him. 'I want to feel you cum,' he whispered, looking up to her sparkling eyes. 'Cum for me,' he whispered again and saw her face go blank. 'Is this it?' he smiled, slapping her tiny ass and squeezed. 'Come on baby girl!'

Kendra rode him as fast as she could, enjoying his eyes looking at her and it happened. 'Oh yes!' she growled. 'Oh my God!' Kendra squealed. 'Gary! Oh Gary!' she yelled out as a force ripped through her body like none of her many dreams or that day with Gabe.

'Come on baby,' he smiled pushing up to meet her slender hips, hoping she'd hold out for just a few seconds more. He looked at her beautiful, young face, her tiny breasts bouncing around and when her pussy locked around his cock, it was all over. 'Oh baby!' he yelled out when his big cock began filling her pussy with hot cum. 'You're so beautiful,' he moaned looking up to see a smile on her face.

Kendra continued riding him until she felt the last of his cum shoot into her body. She lay across his thick chest and knew that she found her man. 'I could fall in love with you so easy,' she whispered enjoying his big hands caressing her ass, his big cock still hard and deep in her body.

'I already did.' Gary whispered hugging Kendra while caressing her tiny ass as he fell into a deep sleep.

She lay over him praying he was the right man. She hated the thought of being sent back into that horrible wheelchair and if she was, Kendra only hoped that Gary would still love her.

'Kendra,' a voice said. 'We need to talk,' it said again and Kendra new who it was. A bright light slowly began to grow in the far corner of the room.

'No! I love him so much.' Kendra whimpered, caressing the side of Gary's face. She moved off him, grabbed her panties, quickly pulled them up and walked into the light, in the direction of Gabe's voice.

*.

'You're the first woman I've had in here,' he said with hurt in his eyes. 'If I ever get lucky with a woman, I always take them to a different room. I knew that someday I'd find a woman to love again and I wanted this room to be hers.' John smiled pushing a strand of hair from Mia's face and leaned to kiss her lips.

Mia didn't know what to say, she only hoped and prayed that John was the man she was looking for. It would kill her if he wasn't and she had to continue searching. John was perfect in every way, a nice handsome face, dark, caring eyes and a big, loving heart that craved to be loved. So what he didn't have any legs, she'd love him even more.

'I can't believe how fast I've fallen in love with you,' she whispered giving him a soft kiss as her hands roamed over his solid chest, enjoying the feel of his soft hair and thick muscles against her fingers. 'You're any girls dream come true,' she added with tears in her eyes. 'Please make love to me, before I die.' Mia said with need as she stood up and moved to lay the center of his bed.

John watched Mia moving on his bed, enjoying her slender legs and great looking behind, feeling his cock growing more. 'I'm going die,' he laughed pulling off his shirt and jeans and moved next to her, resting his hard cock on her lean, right hip.

'Shoot! I didn't take anything off.' Mia said with a tiny laugh. 'How are you going to love me?' she teased, but when his big right hand moved under her thin blouse and began teasing both her excited nipples, she didn't care. Mia had a good idea that she was in very capable hands. John gently rolled her tender, excited nipples between two fingers as he kissed her neck, sending fire shooting through her body. 'Oh God, yes!' she moaned with joy. 'It feels so good!' Mia panted.

John was in heaven as he teased her nipples with his fingers, enjoying her soft moans, arching back and he slowly moved down until his mouth was against her right breast. His tongue lashed out, flicking her nipple.

'Ahhh, yes!' Mia squealed arching her back as wonderful sensations rushed from her nipple, to her brain and back down between her legs. 'Oh John,' she whimpered pushing her hip to his extremely hard cock, knowing that she was in for the best time of her life.

John smiled to himself and kept on licking her nipple. 'I think somebody is ready,' he whispered moving over her, looking down to the most beautiful thing that he'd ever seen in his life. 'You're the dream come true.' John smiled reaching to pull her tiny, wet panties over and carefully pushed forward. 'Oh yes!' he moaned as her moist insides grabbed his straining cock and squeezed.

Mia felt as if all the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders and heaven reached down to touch her aching pussy. 'Oh John, you feel so good in me!' she cried with joy as this wonderful man had just made her lonely life complete.

'Love me,' she begged him knowing he was going to love her like no other. He moved back and forth, carefully sliding his swollen cock in and out of her tiny pussy, sending excitement pouring through her.

'Yes! Oh John, yes!' she moaned, hugging him with her arms and legs, never wanting to let him go. This was the first time in Mia's life she had ever felt love.

He continued moving in and out of Mia's wonderful body, only wanting to please this beautiful, young girl under him. 'Cum for me,' he whispered in her ear as he softly kissed it. 'I want to feel you cum around me,' he whispered again, but with more need.

Mia was lost in his love for her and never wanted it to end. 'Oh John,' she moaned, holding him in her arms. 'Love me, never let me go,' she softly said as his stiffness slid in and out of her body. Mia could feel a strange fire building deep in the back of her pussy and had a good idea of what was coming.

'Oh I love you,' he said kissing her excited lips. 'Cum for me.' John moaned, feeling that he was getting close and was still in shock that he lasted this long. Mia was so beautiful and being inside her, was more than John could have ever dreamt.

'Oh yes,' she moaned squeezing her tiny pussy around him, hoping that he would fill her full of hot cum. It had been so long since a man did it. 'Fill me up. I want you're cum in me so bad,' she whimpered, enjoying him sliding in and out of her wet and excited pussy.

John held her tighter. 'I'll do anything you want,' he smiled, giving her a deep and loving kiss. 'I'll love you, hold you and be there for you,' he smiled again, looking in her pretty eyes. 'I'm getting close,' he moaned driving his stiff cock in and out of her young body.

'Oh yes!' she moaned, spreading her legs wider. 'Cum in me, baby,' she whispered. 'I want you to fill up my little pussy.' Mia whispered, wondering if she could have a baby. She was young again and John would be a wonderful Daddy.

He loved her sweet words and it drove him on. 'I love it when you talk like that,' he moaned pushing his hard cock deeper into her pussy.

'You do?' she asked with a smile. 'Oh, cum in me,' she moaned in her most sexy voice. 'I want you're cum,' she moaned louder. 'Cum up my pussy, John!' she moaned. 'Please!' Mia cried out, hoping to help John all she could.

John was in heaven as her sexy words of encouragement filled his ears. 'Oh fuck,' he moaned looking at the smile on her gorgeous face. 'I want you on top of me,' he said holding back his release.

'My pleasure!' Mia whispered quickly moving over John. 'I want you to have fun and enjoy me,' she whispered in a seductive voice, reaching to guide his cock to her. 'I want you to think of anything you've ever wanted to do to a woman and do them all to me,' she smiled giving him a soft kiss, lowering herself down, taking him deeper than before. 'I'm here to please all your needs,' she whispered giving him a loving smile.

John looked up to her, swore that he'd died and went to heaven. He watched her slender hips quickly moving up, down and in very small circles, driving his long cock in and out of her body better than he ever could have. 'Oh Mia!' John moaned holding her wonderful hips as she rode him. 'You're going to kill me,' he smiled watching Mia's gorgeous face fill with a smile and her amazing breasts bouncing with her every move.

'What a wonderful way to die,' she whispered with a look of lust on her face as she rode him.

'I'm going to cum so hard; I'm going to die in your arms.' Mia smiled hoping he'd just let go and enjoy himself. 'Please cum in me,' she begged him in a soft voice, squeezing her tight pussy muscles around his cock. 'Oh John! Please cum in me,' she begged him in a voice that she'd used so many times in the past and men could never refuse her.

He watched Mia's beautiful face, her slender hips moving in small circles and the feel of her warm, tender pussy was just too much. 'Oh yes! Mia!' John yelled, thrusting his hips up to her, driving his shooting cock deep into her pussy, filling it with the cum she had been begging him for. John felt as if the head of his cock was about to explode in Mia's wonderful body. Blood rushed through his body so fast; he hoped that his heart could take it.

Mia heard his cry of relief and when he thrust up into her and she couldn't have asked for more. 'John!' she whimpered, continuing to move her slender hips in every conceivable way possible, only wanting to please the man under her. 'Oh my God!' Mia screamed as loud as she could. Things raced through her body that she'd never felt in her life. It felt as if her tiny pussy was exploding. 'John, it feels so wonderful!' she cried moving her hips faster, wanting to please him and to insure that her orgasm went on as long as possible.

John held Mia close, their mouths locked together, her soft moaning in his, enjoying her spasming body around his hard cock and he knew life couldn't get any better than this. 'I sure hope you plan on staying around,' he whispered, giving her a soft kiss on her panting mouth as he caressed her tiny ass.

Mia lie against him, hoping that she would be staying. It would be up to Gabriel and not her, but either way, she planned on being with John the rest of her life. 'I'm staying with you forever,' she whispered, enjoying his long cock still so deep in her body, wondering if she would be able to give John a baby.

A small light began to shine in the far corner of the room and quickly grew into the brightest light she'd ever seen. Gabriel stepped forward, looking at Mia lying on John and a frown covered his rugged face. 'Mia, I think it's time we had a talk,' he said with a hint of anger in his deep voice, motioning to her with his finger.

'Oh please! No!' she said as tears rolled down her now sad face. She moved off John, gave him as soft kiss on the lips, and whispered, 'I'll come back to you no matter what it takes,' she said as her tears dripped oh his face. 'I love you,' she whispered and walked with Gabriel into the light.

*.

Gabriel sat behind a large desk smoking a cigarette, admiring both women standing in nothing but their panties, remembering his nights with them. 'So, you two have been very busy I noticed,' he said in a cool voice, taking a long drag from the cigarette. 'Oh, I'm very sorry. Kendra this is Mia, Mia this is Kendra. You two beautiful ladies have both been given a second chance in life. One of you did a fine job finding the man I told you of, but one of you blew it,' he said looking at them with cool eyes, taking another long drag of smoke from the cigarette.

Mia fell to her knees and began to cry. 'No! You can't take him from me,' she sobbed as tears poured from her eyes. 'I've never loved anyone like I do him,' she kept on crying, thinking of loosing the only person that she'd ever really loved and let into her heart. Now she was going to be old again and loose John. Mia knew what she would do, end her life and just be done with the pain of loosing John.

Nothing but anger flooded through Kendra, thinking of being back in that shit wheelchair and loosing Gary. 'No! I don't know about her, but I did everything you said. I didn't run in any track meets and I found I great guy too,' she snapped, pointing her finger to Gabriel as more anger poured over her.

'And, I love him so much, I hurt!' Kendra added feeling as if she was about to die. She didn't want to loose Gary or end up back to the way she was.

'You both disappointed me,' he replied taking a drag from the cigarette. 'Mia, you only gave the man your with, a chance and you met so many other nice men on your travels,' he said watching her crying out of control. 'And my dear Kendra, I did tell you no running and you kept your word on that, but,' he paused to put out the cigarette and lit another one. 'I also told you to find someone you could coach to great things,' he said with a glum face, thinking of her not following his instructions and what was going to happen. 'How can you coach a man that is fifty years old...to do great things?' he asked puffing the cigarette, thinking of the beautiful young girl being back in the wheelchair.

Mia stood up and was ready to fight for John or anything that it took. She wasn't going to loose him. 'You told me to look for a man that had eyes that would drive me wild, his smile would warm my heart, and my soul will be at ease for the first time and I feel that,' she said as anger filled her body. Mia loved John and she knew he loved her and was ready to do anything to keep him.

Gabriel held back a laugh thinking this beautiful and reserved young lady was only seconds away from trying to kill him. 'You didn't tell anyone of your acting, all you did was a voice you used in John's favorite movie and he enjoyed it very much.' Gabriel smiled at Mia, and was touched by the love she felt towards John. 'I met John many years ago; it was a dark, rainy night. John, his wife Becky and baby were on their way home after seeing one of your great pictures. Their car was hit by a speeding, drunk driver, that was a policeman,' he said with hurt, lifting the cigarette to his mouth, took a deep puff and went on with the sad story.

'He begged me to save his family and John was more than willing to trade his life for theirs, but it was too late for them. I was lucky to save him.' Gabriel added holding back a tear of hurt thinking of that night so long ago. 'I promised him that, I would make his most pleasant dream come true and that dream was to spend the rest of his life with you,' he smiled at Mia. 'You go and be with my good friend John,' he added as Mia jumped on his lap hugging and kissing all over him. 'You'll give him another beautiful daughter and be sure and tell him that Gabriel says hello,' he smiled giving her one last hug, enjoying the feel of her wonderful body against his.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers
1...345678