Lustful Thinga!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's ok baby. You take your time and go as slow as you want,' he smiled up to her and moved to kiss her. His tongue slid into her mouth slowly moving about, until it found hers and they began a long, slow kiss. Rachael's moans of pleasure escaped her mouth and filled his, making him harder than ever.

She was on fire. A wonderful man was holding her, kissing her with more love than she could have ever thought possible and his massive cock was only seconds away from taking her. 'I'm ready,' she moaned looking into his dark eyes and began lowering her hips. The head eased through her wet and excited lips, until she felt it at the source of all her desires.

'Oh my God!' she whispered, lowering more. It pushed inside her like a hot knife into butter, gently spreading her most cherished place. 'Oh John!' Rachael whimpered, enjoying the feel of his hardness sinking into her young body.

He held Rachael's hips as she sank down on his cock, slowly, taking an inch or so a time. Her muscles squeezed around the head, giving him the feel of being held by her loving hands. 'You feel so good,' he smiled kissing her again, moving his hands over her small ass and hips as her soft moans filled his ears.

'I can't believe something so big is in me,' she giggled lowering more, loving the sensations of being filled so full of a man. 'I'm going to be lucky if I can walk after this.' Rachael smiled, sinking lower, until their hips touched. Her young heart raced, blood rushed through her and she couldn't believe that all of John's massive cock was in her tiny pussy. 'Oh wow!' she gasped sitting up, grabbed her nipples and gave them a good, hard twist.

He held Rachael, enjoying her body squeezing him and the blissful look on her pretty face. 'I need to cum,' he smiled reaching under her breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

'Oh God yes!' Rachael moaned out and started moving up and down, driving his cock deep into her body. 'You're so fucking big,' she moaned louder feeling a burning deep in her pussy. 'I can't wait to cum around you,' she whimpered moving faster and taking him as deep as she could.

He held Rachael's hips, enjoying the pleasure covering her pretty face with each thrust down. 'You're so pretty,' he whispered as a soft moan came from her. 'My sexy, little nurse,' he smiled watching her hips moving up and down so fast. 'That's it!' he moaned as she leaned forward to kiss him. 'Come on baby,' he said in between kisses.

'Oh yes!' Rachael moaned enjoying his lips on hers. 'Kiss me!'

He drove his tongue in her mouth as a loud moan came from deep in her. 'Go!' he said giving her ass a small slap. 'Fuck it baby!' he moaned feeling his balls tighten up and knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

'Oh John! I'm so close,' she whimpered as the small fire in her pussy grew out of control. She moved up and down, panting for air, enjoying his stiffness slipping in and out of her with little effort.

He held her, kissing her, caressing over every inch of her that he could reach, enjoying the heat from her body on his fingers. 'Come on! Cum on me baby!' he moaned squeezing her body to his, hoping to hold out until she was ready.

'I'm so close,' she growled as her entire body went numb, blood raced through her so fast that her head began to spin and it happened. 'Oh my God!' Rachael screamed out as wave after wave of the most wonderful feelings, flooded her young body. It felt as if she'd been hit by a bolt of lightening. 'Yes! Yes!' she screamed out, moving her hips faster, driving his long, thick cock to her core.

'That's my girl,' he said holding her body, enjoying the feel of her trembling against him, remembering his late wife doing the same thing.

'Now you cum in me,' she said in a low, deep voice looking into John's eyes with need. Rachael needing him to fill her with hot cum and it was sure to feel so good. 'Please!' Rachael begged him in a soft voice, moving her hips in small, tight circles. 'Oh John, cum in me. Please!' she moaned hugging him, wanting to feel his seeds shooting in her body, giving her that final, wonderful feeling of a man loving her.

He watched Rachael's sexy hips moving around his cock, her small breaths of air blew in his ear, and it was all he needed. 'Oh shit!' he grunted feeling his long cock shooting deep into her warm pussy. 'Keep moving!' John grunted holding Rachael's hips, as she started moving up and down as fast as she could. 'That's it, right there,' he moaned as she went up and came back down, making sure to gently circle his cock before moving back up.

A smiled filled her face as John's long cock filled her with more cum than she'd ever felt in her young life. 'When you cum, you cum,' she whispered as it shot deep into her pussy...

'KNONK, KNONK!'

'Miss. Wicker. We need you out at the picnic grounds,' a voice said through Rachael's door, breaking her wonderful dreams of the past.

'Fuck!' she growled under her breath, pulling her hand out from under her skirt. 'I'll be right out,' she yelled to her assistant, wishing she'd waited until she got home to dream of her times with John and all the fun they had together.

*.

Mia playfully chased the baby around the picnic area, watching John's friends still lining up to say hi or just talking about old times, when she say him hugging a very pretty young girl in a wheelchair. 'Hold on there, bud!' she thought, swooping the baby up in her arms and made her way towards him to find out who this girl was and why he was hugging her so much. 'Hello.' Mia said in a voice that John knew very well and most times, it meant that he was in big trouble.

He slowly pulled from the girl, turned to see Mia and his little daughter. 'Hi baby,' he said wiping tears from his eyes. 'I want you to meet somebody. This is one of my best friends,' he smiled giving the girl another hug, hoping Mia wouldn't kill him before he finished introducing them. 'Mia, this is Kendra,' he said with pride running through him. 'Kendra, this is my lovely wife, Mia and our little girl, Kendra,' he smiled as Kendra turned to look at Mia and he saw both their faces fill with happiness.

'Oh my God!' Mia screamed quickly sitting little Kendra on his lap and jumped into Kendra's arms. 'I prayed for you every night, hoping that you'd be ok,' she said as tears ran from her eyes.

'I did for you, too.' Kendra said hugging her friend. 'It seems like a hundred years ago,' she added looking to John's beautiful wife and one of the most famous actresses that ever lived. 'You named your baby after me?' Kendra smiled looking to the pretty, little girl trying its best to escape from John.

'Yes! I had to. I felt so bad for you that night. I was getting my dream come true and Gabriel was sending you back to a life...you hated. I was so worried about you.' Mia said hugging Kendra to her body as tight as she could. 'Tell me what you've been doing. You look great!' she added watching a tall, handsome man walking towards them with a big, wide grin on his face.

'I got back here and I was devastated. I didn't get out of bed for weeks and it happened to be the reunion. Your handsome husband came into my room, jerked me out of bed, spanked my ass and threw me in my chair.' Kendra laughed watching John sit the baby on her feet and he took off after her. 'Not really, but he gave me a great talk on living and how things could turn out the way you wanted, you just had to keep your hopes up,' she smiled as the man moved beside her, sitting down on his knees to hug her. 'And, that very same day, this great looking guy came into my life.' Kendra smiled as more tears of joy ran from her eyes.

Mia held out her hand to the man. 'I'm Mia, Kendra and I met a long time ago,' she said with a smile, thanking God and Gabriel that both their dreams came true.

'Nice to meet you. I'm Gary,' he smiled, reaching in his shirt pocket for two Kleenex for each of the girls'

Mia looked at Kendra with so much happiness running through her that she wanted to scream and jump up and down. 'He's the guy you loved so much?' Mia whispered in Kendra's ear, not knowing if she was to keep it all a secret like Mia had to.

A big smile filled Kendra's face and she said with pride, 'Yes!' she said batting her eyes, hugging Gary as tight as she could. 'He knows everything that happened. At first he thought I was crazy when I told him that we'd met before, but after a little while, it came back to him,' she smiled. 'And.' Kendra whispered to Mia. 'He knows about you. Gabriel told you not to say anything, but he didn't say anything about me telling who you were,' she smiled looking to John and the baby. 'Want me to tell him?'

Fear like nothing that Mia had ever dreamt or known in her life rushed through her body, thinking of loosing John and her baby. 'No!' Mia quickly said in a trembling voice. 'Please don't!' she begged folding her hands together, praying that neither Kendra nor Gary would say anything to John. She would die if she lost John and the baby.

'Ok, relax; we won't say anything to him.' Kendra said giving Mia a big hug. 'But, I'm sure it wouldn't matter. He told you not to say anything, not me,' she smiled looking at the girl she'd been praying for the last two years.

'I'd die if I lost them.' Mia said looking to John and little Kendra playing. 'If I had to go back to being an old, miserable bitch, I'd kill myself,' she said thinking of the horrible life that she had before John.

Gary reached over to caress Mia's arm and said, 'We won't tell anyone, but it's kinda cool knowing you. I love every film you made,' he smiled thinking of how lucky that he and John were to have these two beautiful women.

THE END.

1...345678