All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 35'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

First, I wanna thank you for posting two chapters so closely together. i've been waiting FOREVER. I love this chapter, and I love Leif so much. I cant wait until Lynn is ready so that he could have the rough sex that he deserves. He's been so good to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Won't happen

Unfortunately, magnets don't stick to stainless steel.

kuriouskalekuriouskaleover 10 years ago
Thank you

This is really a sweet love story. I love how strong and gentle Lief is and I think Lynne is definitely coming into her own. I also appreciate your committment to these characters and their story, I am certain that you been tempted to rush to the end but please continue letting their story unfold naturally.They have such an amazing journey. I also love the timely updates, you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this story

This was an excellent story truly loved it. Hope its not over. Would love for her parents and martin to be told go to hell and how he raped her. Want to experience their wedding and future babies. Thanks for the entertaining read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep up coming!

I found this story, and started reading and couldn't stop!! It's really good, I applaud you for writing an awesome, erotic fic!! Take the cuddle gloves off Leif, and truly have Lynn grow up. No woman wants a man to totally dote on her like he does, seriously, it's sweet and all, but he's repeating his love, which has been shown throughout this fic and she needs to ease up with the damn tears during and after sex. They are in love, we got that, they love sexing each other, we got that, now give the story it's plot... her parents ignorance. Honestly you make her sound bipolar, lol. She's sassy and sexy, daring and outgoing, then in the same breath, she's shy and innocent, hmm. Make something happen, lol, and not angst between them. Again, great read, but wrap it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow that's a harsh thing

Wow they wouldn't even put her stuff up on the fridge. I think I would of found that one enough to really Irk me. Don't get me wrong that standard cold stuff is irksome too.

I like the lesser use of "little" it seemed to be you go to word for a bit. I never complained tho that was not me.

I like the story thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous