All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 43'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is a dummy

Getting on my nerves.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Lynne is right. I'm quite sure Leif would question her behavior if she was acting funny like him. All he have to tell her its a big surprise for the wedding and if she still doubt him have her verify it with his mother.

Were_ChildWere_Childalmost 10 years ago

Sorry but Lynn has finally worked my last nerve. This man has gone above and beyond to help her and support her emotionally and she still doubts him? Major trust issues and sorry but she is extremely childish. You just want to have that moment in Moonstruck and slap her and say snap out of it! Reading till the end SMH Leif damned if he does damned if he don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shaking my head at Janell

Janell has issues.. she is Lynn bestfriend and know that she has trust issues. For as long as Lynn and Leif been a couple Janell has had a front row seat into their relationship and not once has she seen Leif mistreat Lynn nor has he given her reason to not trust him. As Lynn's bff she should be just that and be objective of the situation and point out that maybe he's working on a surprise gift for her oppose to the lame window shopping crap. Maybe Janell is getting jealous of their whirlwind relationship or she want Lynn or Leif for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Your doing a great job. Love this story read it frim the beginning ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Getting very intense

This is your best chapter yet omg I'm so hooked!!! I really hope this gets resolved though because Lynne needs to come to her senses but honestly I don't blame her for having serious trust issues considering her past. I just hope she doesn't screw up her engagement due to paranoia. Poor Leif... He's trying so hard.. Keep it up because this is thuroughly entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous