Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

He made Lynne's heart melt, with that tender security that bolstered her, but she still persisted a little bit, she wanted to be sure that he really wanted her to wear white, that he really thought it was okay, so she could feel okay about really wearing white.

"But you said it was okay before," said Lynne.

"That was when I thought you wanted off white because it was a fashion choice. Sweetheart, you are going to be my precious little wifey. You are not damaged goods in my eyes, or anyone else who will be attending the wedding. And your Gran, she knows we live together and she thinks you are a fine young woman. Now, I want you to have a lot of fun dress shopping today, and I want you to pick the dress that you like in your heart, and not listen to any dogma, or bullshit inside your head that your parents have fed you. You're a grown woman, so I don't want to tell you that you have to wear pure white, but you need to get what Lynney wants, not the color that you've been indoctrinated to think that a woman whose already had sex should wear. Is it making sense," asked Leif patiently.

"Yes baby, it helps a lot. It really does. It makes me...makes me think I should be getting white, because I always dreamed of marrying in white, even when I was a little girl. But I had no idea that it would be to a man who was so beautiful as you are. Inside, and out. Yeah, yeah, I love the white gowns. I just...the symbolism of it all, was making me think, I should go for something beige," said Lynne.

"Let me put it another way...Is your love for me pure Lynney? Do you want to hold anyone else? Kiss another man? Have sex with another man, or suck his cock?" asked Leif.

"Of course not!" said Lynne, and the idea of it was really repulsive to her. Those things were now reserved for she and Leif.

"Good answer Lynney! I feel the same way. So, that right there is your purity oath, or your chastity oath, or whatever they are attaching the wearing of white dresses to in those ridiculous ass fundamentalist Christian churches this month. That's your purity. You are pure, because you only want to be sexual with me, like I only want to be sexual with you. Does that help you sweetheart? Because I know guilt runs deep the way you were raised. I want to give you the tools you need to feel comfortable in your heart," added Leif patiently.

He was so good to her. She'd never known what it was like to have someone check in with her the way Leif did and nourish her emotionally. It was the care she should have gotten when younger, but it was never to late to bask in that warm feeling that started to burn for him under her heart and travel into her belly.

She started wearing a goofy grin.

"You...you're giving me the tools I need. It helps a lot," said Lynne, hoping he could hear her smiling through the phone.

"Good baby. Good. If you really feel guilty about it, the wedding is only three weeks away. I could sleep on the couch for three weeks, and refrain from touching you, so you can really feel like a virgin again in three weeks. God, it will be hard not loving on your pussy, but I'm willing to do that sweetheart. Damn I never thought I'd ever say some shit like that, I'm willing to forgo sex with my woman for a period of time before the wedding if it makes her feel better. That love for you that I feel is so deep, crazy shit goes falling out of my fucking lips before I realize it," he quipped.

Lynne giggled. He did present an attractive offering, as it would make sex more special on the honeymoon, and lessen her guilt, but she didn't know if she had the fortitude to be able to resist Leif, sleeping in the same house with him.

"I know this must make me your horny little woman, but I don't think I have the strength not to give in to my desires if you sleep on the couch, I'll just be going right out there in the living room where you are, and laying right up under your heart, and making love with you," purred Lynne softly.

"God, I'm going to be sick," gasped Janelle in the background.

"Well, I love hearing that you need me inside you so badly. Hell, I need to be in you that badly. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I can't believe how unselfish I am to even suggest it. Well, you just let me know if you change your mind baby girl. And...and I expect to see a pretty white dress in a few weeks, okay, I want my baby to have whatever her heart wants," he crooned softly.

"Yeah, you will. I promise to get what I want in my heart, the white gown. Oh Leif, I love you," said Lynne.

"Love you too baby doll. Can't wait until the wedding day to see your beautiful white gown. Now, I've got some shit to do, okay, so I'll see you when you get home," said Leif.

They bid their goodbyes, and Lynne hung up the phone. She then flagged down a sales associate to see if she could find that Rachel Roy dress...in pure white.

Leif would never be able to imagine how much his reassurance that he felt like she was pure in her heart and her soul meant to her. It had given her an unshakable confidence to walk proudly down the aisle wearing white towards his loving embrace, in spite of the way she was raised.

Her father and mother taught her that she was nothing if she couldn't truly wear white. But Leif loved her and felt like she was pure even if she was very sexual with him, and he wanted her to have the colors, and dress she always wanted, because he loved her so intensely.

The dress was gorgeous, the perfect blend of the sexy, the elegant, and the fashion forward, just like Lynne was. And, wearing it, she felt like a princess, and knew that this was just how Leif wanted her to feel. He wanted his baby to get the white dress she wanted!

***

Leif was getting disgusted trying to find these airline tickets now! He simply wanted to surprise the woman he loved more than anything and he was angry that the universe seemed to be conspiring cosmically against him getting these tickets.

He turned on the computer, and did more searches, which came up empty. He even called the airlines individually, explaining his situation and that he was trying to get a last minute flight form LA to New Orleans, but to no avail.

He hated depending on his mother for some kind of help, but he was out of ideas.

He called Linda, explaining that he was unable to obtain the extra ticket for Lynne's grandmother.

His mother suggested an online ticket bidding site that she knew that worked similar to ebay.

"You just need to bid on those tickets right before the bidding is over. Try to find a ticket package where the bidding expires in the middle of the night. You'll be more likely to scoop up those because others will be in bed asleep while you are up bidding. Why don't you just stay up late tonight and call me, and we'll both log on together to try to win the ticket bid. Between the two of us, one of us should be able to win it, especially in the middle of the night, we can bid on the same tickets," offered his mother.

It sounded great to Leif. He made plans to sneak on the computer, bid, and stay up late to bid for those tickets. He'd put Lynne to bed in her favorite ways, with his tongue, and his dick, and cuddling her, and once she was curled up in adorable snoring ball of post-sex satisfaction he'd go off and start his plan to get those tickets for Lynne's grandmother

One way, or another, come hell, or high water, he was going to get those tickets so his wife would have some family for her special day. Even though he knew he'd be bidding on those tickets later in the evening, he saw no harm in still trying to find every resource he could for airline tickets, including continuing his exhausting Google searches.

Unusual for Leif, he hadn't showered, changed his clothes, or picked up any of the messes of scattered papers he'd left around the apartment with passwords for various websites, he was utilizing during his search.

***

The fitting went great, and Lynne even found the flower girl dresses, which she had rush ordered in the sister bridal store in California. After the fitting, Janelle treated Lynne to lunch, then they went to Janelle's house to check in with Lynne's mother-in-law Linda, via skype, relating the progress of the day, and checking on the decorations that her mother-in-law to be had purchased at their request in Cali.

Finally, later in the evening, Lynne decided to head home. When she got in, and put her key in the lock, she swung the door open quickly.

Leif slammed the laptop shut, and sat up quickly.

More suspicious behavior. Lynne really did not like to accuse Leif of the window shopping behavior that Janelle was suggesting without ample evidence that he was actually doing something wrong, but slamming the laptop shut when she put the key in the lock was really strange behavior.

He made eye contact with Lynne and she noticed that he was wearing the same clothes that he wore hours ago, when she left the house early in the morning. And papers were strewn about everywhere. This behavior was very unlike Leif, and it made her worry that her friend was correct, that Leif was doing something on that computer, whether he was looking at crazy websites, contacting an ex, doing something secretive.

"Babe you're home fast!" said Leif, his face flushing with color.

"No Leif, I'm not home fast, you just haven't noticed I've been gone because apparently you've been on the computer all day long, doing nothing," snapped Lynne.

"Actually it's not nothing. I'm working on stuff, okay. Give me a break. But it's not nothing, I promise you sweetness. Let me get cleaned up for you. Have you eaten? Because I can order something. I hear that a good wedding present for a groom might be a cookbook," said Leif with a laugh.

He got up from the kitchen table, and kissed her on the cheek. Even though his sense of humor was cute, Lynne would not laugh. She wanted to know what was going on with him.

He was so secretive.

"I've eaten Leif. I'm fine. But it looks like you haven't eaten because you've been sitting in the same place since I left this morning. I'm going to fix you something," offered Lynne.

"It's sweet of you to fix me something even though you're a little smart ass," chuckled Leif, kissing her forehead, instead of her lips, since he had not yet even brushed his teeth!

That porn must be damn good, thought Lynne sarcastically.

She got busy in the kitchen, mostly to fool Leif. Lynne wanted to see what was so fascinating on that damn computer. And she had the password to the laptop, so as soon as she heard the shower water running, she went to unlock their shared laptop.

Lynne was shocked to see that the password was changed!

Now, she was going to confront him when he got out of the shower.

It was one thing for him to be sneaking around looking at things, she didn't like it, but for him to change the computer password, without even telling her, and lock her out of the computer they shared, when he'd never been so secretive before, was ridiculous.

Lynne very slowly chopped up some onion and green pepper for the pasta sauce she was working on. She was furious with Leif! Just boiling mad and trying to figure out how to best confront him.

He came out of the shower, back into the kitchen, shirtless, only wearing boxer shorts, looking sexy as hell, but she would not focus on those thick arms of his, or that broad chest that looked like she could hide there for hours, the beads of water dribbling on his pecks. She wanted answers, and in this case, didn't want to be distracted by his "beauty", as he walked over next to her and leaned his thick arms on the kitchen counter.

"Why do you look so mean," he teased, tickling her chin with his thumb.

She couldn't believe how clueless he was as to how his behavior had changed, and why she would be peeved at him.

"I need to use the damn computer, but you changed the password! I wanted to look up this recipe to make sure I'm getting it straight," said Lynne.

She wanted to let Leif know that she knew that he changed the password, but wanted to refrain from accusing her man of anything yet, she wanted to try to gather as many facts as possible. She wasn't used to the secretive behavior, and it pained her.

"Don't be so damn crabby woman. What site is it? I can pull it up for you sweetie," said Leif.

He quickly opened the laptop, punched in the password, and started pulling up the page.

"Leif, you do know that I am aware of how to use a computer right? Why'd you change the password anyway?" asked Lynne.

"Every so often it's good to change the password," said Leif.

"Great so write it down for me, so I can get on the computer again, just like I could yesterday," said Lynne.

"Can't it wait until after dinner Ms. Antsy pants," said Leif, kissing her forehead.

Then he mopped his brow with his hand.

"Leif, I don't know what the hell is going on with this computer, and why you are being so secretive, but I want us to get to the bottom of this shit," said Lynne.

"I promise you sweetheart, nothing is going on. I was just doing some wedding research? Don't you trust me sweetheart? It's so important for you to trust me, when you are my wife. I trust you Lynney," said Leif softly, kissing her forehead again.

Even though Lynne felt like something was fishy, when he kissed her forehead again he started melting her dissolve.

She even forgot to stir the sauce for the pasta.

"Come here to me Lynney. After all we shared, you mean everything to me. Wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. I was just looking at some websites for the wedding. Now, I need you to be the big grown woman that I know you are, and have a little faith in your man. I'll give you the computer password after dinner," said Leif, folding her into the circle of his broad arms.

"You're acting funny Leify. And I don't like it. But I wish you didn't smell so good, and your chest wasn't so broad," teased Lynne kissing his peck.

"I'm not acting funny. Just busy like you are, with the wedding, with our honeymoon shit, and preoccupied. But nothing is going on. I swear it. Now I want you to trust me, the way that you want to be trusted," he added softly kissing her cheek.

Sometimes, the very same qualities that drew her to him, his tender, protective nature, where he didn't want her to worry, and wanted to soothe and comfort her, irked her. She enjoyed being babied by him, but yet, when she had concerns, she hated when Leif brushed them off as though she was a child.

***

Dinner was delicious, but Leif was not used to the tension between them. He was trying to do something nice for her, but Lynne was so smart, she was already suspicious of him sneaking around trying to surprise her. A part of him resented the way she seemed to think the worse. Sure, he was being more secretive than usual, but that didn't mean he was doing anything wrong.

If they were to be married in three weeks, she needed to trust him. He would never hurt her, or do anything to cause her grief, worry, or pain, or do things that she wouldn't approve of when she was not around.

Trust was a vital part of any marriage. One of the things that he loved about Lynne was the implicit trust she'd always given him. Even when he'd blew it, like a stupid fool and tried to make her jealous with those other women at the club, when they broke up briefly, she never mistrusted him once he explained the situation, and that he hadn't been with those girls. It made him love her more, because he never had met a woman who trusted their man so much. It was one of the sweet, innocent facets of her personality that he adored.

Leif didn't know what he was doing to arouse her mistrust besides being a bit more guarded. But, just because he was being more secretive did not mean he was doing anything wrong. Since he was younger, he had a vehement distaste for being mistrusted, and accused of doing something wrong, when really, the opposite was true.

He was beginning to resent her for thinking the worse. He knew he needed to give her that computer password, so he hurried, and deleted the browser history. He couldn't think of a better way to clear the cookies at the pointers to the travel websites, and online ticket auction pages he was looking at to get the tickets for her granny, while she was watching close by.

He wrote the password down for Lynne, and handed it to her.

"It feels like you don't trust me Lynne, and it hurts. You've changed me darlin', and I promise I'm not doing anything wrong, but you need to have a little faith and trust in your man. It'll all make so much sense in two weeks," said Leif kissing her forehead, and patting her rear.

"I hate when you dismiss me like that. Like I'm a child," snapped Lynne.

"Like you're a child? Dismissing you? No sweetie, I thought you liked, I thought you enjoyed when I doted on you, and that's what I'm doing. I'm providing you with a little bit of comfort, because it seems like you're having difficulty trusting me, and you need some more emotional support, to learn to trust. That's what I was doing. I thought that was what you liked," said Leif softly.

He was trying to give her the comfort that she needed to get through this small issue and trust him, so he could give her the nicest surprise he could muster, her grandmother all dressed up and sitting with his family on their wedding day.

"I...I do like it, but not...not when you're using it to try to put something over on me. And that's what it feels like you're trying to do. Look at you, you weren't dressed, the computer was locked up, you were up so late last night. And I do feel like something's going on, I'm just not sure what. Leif, I hope I don't find out something that would hurt you very much, were I to do the same thing," said Lynne.

"If I was putting something over on you, which I am not, this would be something that I'd be really happy for, if you did the same for me. But I'm not putting anything over on you, so hush now. You just need to trust me. Let's go to bed. I've got something to put you off to sleep. Scoot," he added playfully slapping her rear.

Lynne walked into the direction of the bedroom.

"I'm not much in the mood to be put to sleep," said Lynne.

"Fine, be sour then little cutie, you'll eventually want some of this bedtime sleeping pill I can offer you," he teased.

They got under the covers, and he butted his flaccid cock up to her rear.

He loved being close to her, the way she smelled, and the softness of her skin.

She was even cuter when she was mad in some ways! He didn't like to make her angry, but with her pouting, and curled over in the corner of the mattress in a little ball, like he was disgusting, and she was mad at him and didn't want him to touch her, turned him on even more, made him want to make her want him, and give into his loving advances, despite her disgust for him at this moment. And all because he was trying to surprise her and that required him to be a bit secretive.

He was intoxicated by Lynne and her quirky ways, even if they were frustrating at times.

He wiggled close to her ass, and his cock sprang thick, heavy, and alive, pointing upwards into the small of her back.

"Mmm, you feel so good baby! And you're damn cute when you're mad. But you need to stop being angry at me and trust your man. What's it gonna be like huh? Gonna take my last name, and the minute that I want a little bit of privacy, you gonna go and mistrust me? Is that it? Sometimes a man needs a little privacy, especially one about to get married, but that doesn't mean I don't love you, so simmer down," he added kissing the top of her forehead, and her cute little rollers!

"So simmer down? That's what you're telling me these days. Look, I love it when you baby me and stuff, I'm hooked on it, but the minute I try to question you, you treat me like a little girl, slap my ass and tell me to simmer down and shit? Leif if I locked the fucking computer and changed the damn password, wouldn't you want an explanation," said Lynne.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers