All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 61'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my...

I totally understand Leif's feelings about this but I get where Lynney is coming from too. She just wants to give him as much pleasure as she can. But men are weird about such things, I hope that they will learn to communicate their wants and needs more as their marriage progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think all the sexy time they've been having is making them a little stir crazy, lol!! Time for a little less raunch and a little more romance:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANOTHER FIGHT PLEASE!! SICK OF LEIF!!

He's running their relationship and it's pissing me off she gave in to easy I wouldnt have I need them to fight again and let her take a long stand and be madder at him and not give in so easy to his bossy ass ugh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update soon!

I love your story, I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next, can you pretty please update soon?!

BreezybetaBreezybetaover 8 years ago
UPDATE PLLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE

I come back every day checking to see if you updated please please update I need to see what's going to happen and p.s I wanna slap Leif you do all this nasty stuff to her but she does one thing and he flips out so stupid... Lynne I hope she haves a attitude when she comes out dont let him get off that easy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter! They should get out a bit. Maybe they are suffering from cabin fever or they are just a little oversexed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous