Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that means you should also be able to get anything that makes your cock tingle. You've been so good to me, and they have toys for men too," said Lynne with a warm smile.

"I'll keep that in mind, kitten," said Leif as he opened up her car door for her.

She was the most beautiful woman on the block by far as he eyed the shoppers strolling in and out of all the cute boutiques along the avenue. The sex toy shop was in an upscale district.

Lynne and Leif strolled arm and arm.

"Wow, this is in a nice neighborhood. I thought it would look a lot more seedy," said Lynne.

"What'd you think I'd take you sex toy shopping in the red light district? Hell no. I never take you any place like that for toys. They have sex toy shops in nice places like this. You've got a lot to learn. And so do I, because I've never set foot in one of these, and I can't wait to see what is inside here," said Leif swinging open the door.

When they came in the door, they were greeted by the shop owner. She was a tall brunette. She wore a lot of makeup, and had teased up brown hair which she wore parted down the middle. Some might consider her pretty, but Leif only had eyes for Lynne. His new wife had an exotic beauty, and a budding sensuality that was intoxicating.

Leif could tell by looking at this woman, that if he hadn't come in with his wife, she would probably be a huge flirt in the attempt to sell him some sex toys for his woman. But Leif didn't like to play those coquettish games. He already had the woman of his dreams. So he immediately directed the attention to his wife.

"I've brought my beautiful, lovely wife in for some toys for our honeymoon. Could we get a shopping basket, and maybe if you have anything special you can recommend?" asked Leif.

"Your wife certainly is beautiful. My name is Elissa. Is it your first time buying any toys?" asked the cashier, looking at Lynne.

As Leif suspected, Lynne was a little shy and she blushed. He knew his wife felt a little embarrassed and shy and he thought it was adorable. He took some of the pressure off of Lynne and spoke for her.

"It's her first time buying them in a shop like this. She's bought toys online before, and she likes vibrators, don't you sweetie," said Leif.

Lynne nodded covering her lips with her hands. While he knew that the toy store excited her, she was a little shy to have someone else like a shopkeeper seeing her buying toys. Leif understood this, but he wanted her to overcome this embarrassment, and teach her that what they were doing was normal, healthy, and joyous.

"We have a large selection of vibrators in the middle of the store. Is there any kind in particular that you would like?" asked the sales woman.

He could see the adorable shyness all over Lynne's face. She looked like a deer in headlights. Leif knew she wasn't prepared to answer, and would like time to browse in private among the toys.

"My husband can help me look around," said Lynne grabbing Leif's arm.

"Yes, I'd be glad to. Just get us a big shopping bag, I've already told her she can have whatever she sees, that she likes," said Leif with a roguish grin at Lynne.

The sales lady handed them a large, pink, leopard print shopping bag.

Now, no longer under the watchful eye of the shopkeeper, something had caught Lynne's eye right in the front of the store. Leif looked over at what held Lynne's fascinated glance.

The cutest little pairs of panties with a photographic image of a cat face right on the crotch. A pussy face, right on the pussy crotch. Adorable! Sexy at the same time! Just like Lynne.

"Mmm, you want kitten panties to keep your kitty safe baby girl," said Leif playfully his hands possessively around her smooth waist, kissing her above her ear.

Lynne giggled.

"They are so cute. I love the kitten face on the panty crotch. A little pussy for my pussy. I never knew they made these, but they are so damn cute! But I can't decide what color to get!" said Lynne.

"So don't decide! Get one in every color," said Leif, proceeding to pick up a red pair, a black pair, a navy blue pair, and a pink pair in the medium, which was the size she needed to cover her ripe, juicy little ass.

When he picked them up, a few of the pairs had cute little kitten ears on the ass. Other pairs didn't have ears, but they were more revealing in the back, one pair was a thong, one pair a bikini brief.

His cock tingled thinking about the varying levels of ass that each pair of panties would show, along with the cute little kitten ears.

"Damn, I really like that each pair shows a different amount of ass. So how much ass you show me depends on how naughty or nice you want to be for the evening. Yes. Let's get all these cute little kitty panties," said Leif playfully picking up more pairs with the different types of backsides.

"Pussies for my pussy! I love it!" giggled Lynne, stuffing more of the cute kitten panties in the bag.

"Great. I'm glad you like them. You can model them for me this afternoon, while you demonstrate your new playthings for me," he panted huskily in her ear. The smooth globes of her breasts were outlined nicely in her black dress, and he wanted to squeeze over the black faux leather fabric so badly, and feel how soft it was against her skin.

Confection. How fitting that she looked like a fucking toy, looking for sex toys, especially since she'd be his toy in very short order after she found some items to please her tight, juicy little pussy!

***

Already he was spoiling her. Filling up the bag with goodies. Lynne expected to get one or two pairs at the most. But Leif had filled her shopping bag with every variant of the adorable panties.

When she tried to look at the price tags, he smacked her hands away.

"You don't need to be worried about this. Today is Christmas for your cute pussy. I said you can have whatever you see that you want, and I mean it. I've got the tab. I have cash I brought us and we have some wedding gift money," he added.

He kissed her forehead and then she leaned up and hugged him tightly around the neck and kissed him on his mouth. She couldn't help it when the kiss ended up passionate. He smacked her ass.

"Careful, we want to at least make it out of the store before we start another round,"

Beside the kitten panties, there were a few with an image of a tiger on the crotch.

Lynne chuckled at the image. A much more brazen one, that spoke of wild, untamed hunger. She picked up a pair and chuckled.

"This is me when you tease me and won't give me any dick when I'm craving you," murmured Lynne.

He traced her lips with his finger.

"That roaring little tiger also is going to be your greedy little pleasure seeking pussy after I make it purr with pleasure teasing it with toys, my tongue, and my cock," offered Leif.

Lynne grinned at Leif. She was glad that Elissa was off straightening another part of the store. When the door flew open and Leif ushered her inside, Lynne caught her eyes checking out Leif.

However, the way Leif introduced her as his wife, and probably also Lynne's sexy outfit had quickly diffused any notion that woman had of flirting. Now, witnessing their bond, Lynne knew that the shopkeeper knew that Leif was not to be trifled with. But Lynne still loved how Leif could quickly read the barometer of another woman around, and didn't play into any of those silly flirtatious games. She always felt like the most beautiful woman in any room to Leif. It set a great foundation for their marriage.

She couldn't wait to reward Leif later for his purity of heart towards her. A husband who loved her with such pure intensity deserved all the fun and kinky adventures that two people could share.

Beside the panties were many sets of metal balls in these pretty oriental boxes.

"What are these? They are so pretty!" said Lynne.

"God. You're so dam sweet and innocent! I love it! Those are Ben Wah Balls baby," said Leif patiently nuzzling at her neck.

"Ben Wah who? Sounds like Chinese food!" said Lynne.

Leif chuckled.

"It does kinda sound like a Chinese food dish. But these balls train your pussy. Not that you need it, you are already so, so tight lovely, if you were any tighter you might hurt my cock," whispered Leif lustily, pinching her ass where it joined with her thigh.

Lynne giggled at the pleasurable, ticklish invasion.

"But these make my pussy tighter? How? I want to make it tighter for you, if it makes you feel good. I'd do anything to make you feel good baby," purred Lynne Lynne.

There were big ben-wah balls, small ben-wah balls, there where balls with a string on the end. It was difficult to know which set of balls she should think about getting.

"I love your pussy just the way it is. You've got the tightest little kitty I've ever had the pleasure of fucking baby. It's not what these balls do to make your pussy tighter for cock...it's really because the tighter your pussy is, the better your orgasms feel, it strengthens the contractions when your pussy clamps down and you come. The weight of the balls, keeping them up there all day, and so they don't fall out, makes your pussy muscles stronger, and stronger, and stronger, and stronger," murmured Leif sensually.

Lynne grinned. She loved when he told her how he loved her body. But then she formed a pout. She felt endlessly jealous thinking of him training another woman's pussy with ben-wah balls before her. Lynne didn't mind training for her man, but she wanted to have the exclusive domain of training herself more for his pleasure. She wanted to love and please him more than anything.

"How do you know so much about Ben-wah balls? Have you ever used them with a woman before?" asked Lynne eyeing him suspiciously.

"I know because I'm a horny, sexually curious man. I don't know if any other women I knew used them, because frankly I didn't stay around long enough to judge whether the ben-wah balls improved the grip of their pussy. That's something for a husband, and his sweet little wife, because I plan on enjoying your pussy for the rest of our lives," said Leif tenderly kissing the crown of her hair.

Even in the midst of this very raunchy shopping, she could see how much she meant to him. She could have never imagined doing something so risqué and feeling like it heightened her love for her man. A perfect blend of the erotic and romantic.

He'd palmed her ass and started gently tickling her with his fingers near where hear ass joined with her pussy, his hand over her dress.

Lynne felt hot and tingly and squirmed into his fingertips, then scooted away from his hand.

"You might make my dress wet, and someone might see, stop feeling on me," giggled Lynne leaning away from his tickling fingers.

"I'm sure I can find you something cute in one of these boutique shops if we smear your dress with pussy juices. We'll just need to take a brief break from sex toy shopping," said Leif with a wicked smile.

Lynne shared a naughty chuckle with Leif. Then a tender kiss.

"I want to get these, and train my pussy for you. But...I'm not sure, I don't know which one of these to get. They seem intriguing, but there are so many," said Lynne.

"Why don't you ask Elissa about what kind of Ben Wah Balls you should get? That's what she's here for. That's why I brought you to a place like this," said Leif.

"She'll probably think I'm crazy!" said Lynne.

"No I don't think so. I think she's seen everything working in a place like this. She will probably find your questions adorable and refreshing, just like I do," said Leif.

Lynne carried three sets of balls back to Elissa, a bigger pair, a smaller pair, and a medium sized pair with a string.

Lynne asked about how she put in the ben-wah balls, and also what size she should get. Elissa was very kind and knowledgeable, and told her that she could put the balls in her pussy the same way she'd put in a tampon without an applicator. She also recommended that Lynne try the bigger balls to begin with. It would be easier to get them out. Or, she could purchase the kind with the string on the end, which would make it easier to retrieve them and get them out of her pussy. But, if they got stuck in her pussy she could always get her husband to help. Elissa winked at Lynne, and nudged her. Lynne chuckled.

"In that case I should get the small ones then so Leify has to get them out. I never thought of playing hide and seek with them, but that sounds delicious! It sounds better than their original purpose to me!" said Lynne.

Elissa and Lynne shared a naughty chuckle.

"You are so lucky that your husband is actively interested in toys, and female pleasure. So many guys just don't get it, it's a great thing to do on a honeymoon," offered Elissa.

"I know I'm lucky. I got in a lot of trouble growing up for having the slightest interest in sex. That's all behind me now, because of my man, and his sweet love for me. I think I'm going to get the bigger pair, but still pretend I can't get them out of me, and I need help," said Lynne.

"That sounds like a good idea!" said Elissa with a laugh.

She left the aisle Elissa was standing in, and went back to the front of the store where Leif was.

"So what did she say?" asked Leif.

"The bigger pair would be easier to get out of me after I'd practiced with them. She also told me if they get stuck you could help me get them out," said Lynne with a naughty smile.

"Hell yeah baby, I'll scoop them out with my tongue, I know you'll love that," said Leif with a grin.

Lynne felt warm and she blushed all over herself, giggling, imagining him fishing the Ben-wah balls out of her pussy with his tounge. And preferably she'd be restrained while he did so. Moisture flooded her pussy and Lynne squirmed.

Heat burned her buttery cheeks and she murmured huskily-

"Well I wouldn't try to stop you from what was necessary and needed to be done for the health and safety of your wife," said Lynne.

In the next aisle was a huge selection of dildos.

"I don't see the point in these dildos. I mean you already have your cock that I enjoy so much. It's got the girth that I need, that meaty thickness, the length that reaches all the special spots inside of me, the slight curve that is perfect on my g-spot," moaned Lynne looking at Leif dreamily.

"I am flattered that you love my cock so much lovely," murmured Leif with a husky chuckle.

"Well I do. It's perfect for me. It's my favorite toy. And damn it, I love toys, but I'm starting to see more and more, now that I have you, maybe the toys aren't as fun as I thought," murmured Lynne.

"Oh there is still a lot of fun to be had. We're just sharing the fun of toys now for two, instead of you masturbating alone. Remember how much fun you had with your new rubber ducky," said Leif playfully.

"That was fun wasn't it. Oh my God. This dildo looks enormous. Painful," said Lynne taking down the huge model from the shelf.

"It is rather large. Almost as big as my equipment," joked Leif.

Lynne chuckled.

"Look Leify it even has veins and shit. It's really realistic. But that thing would be a freak of nature. No one has a cock like that. Your cock is massive, and even that took some getting used to. I can't even imagine trying to stuff a dildo that size in my pussy. It makes me nauseated. If you weren't gentle with me at first when we got engaged you would have hurt me a lot. A cock that size doesn't even look pleasurable," said Lynne gawking at its size.

"If that toy cock is too big and it doesn't turn you on sugar, then you can put it back. When we play with toys they are for your pleasure. I want you looking like you looked when you humped that glass bottle, glassy eyed with pleasure! If nothing in this row does it for you, when can go to the vibrators or other toys. Maybe there is a smaller dildo than you might like to try," offered Leif tenderly.

Lynne nodded.

"I don't want one bigger than your cock. Your size is perfect to me," said Lynne putting it back on the self.

"That's good. But if you ever get curious, I can handle it. This cock might be an anaconda, but it's not real. There's no real man attached to it. I know you'll always crave my cock. I'm lucky for that, and I swear it's part of why I married you. You were describing my dick like it was ice-cream earlier, your most perfect flavor. I can't help but thinking that our love has you attached to the way it makes you feel even more than just the physical feeling of it. I never thought I'd say it, before I met you, but you can play with any sized cock that suits your fancy as long as it's only a toy. I know I have the real thing, and you'll never love your toy cocks more than me. My cock gets you off so good because you love the man that owns it," said Leif lovingly.

Lynne looked at him with water in her eyes.

"You're damn right I'll never love a plastic toy the way I love a flesh and blood dick that belongs to the man I love,"

"I'm glad to hear it sweetie. And that's why, in the future, if you are curious and want to know what a really big dildo feels like, I'm fine with us purchasing one for you. You might need some warming up with my cock first, and some orgasms, but if you are really, really horny, you'd be surprised at what you might enjoy feeling in your pussy, kind of like how much you enjoyed the neck of the beer bottle. It's okay to let yourself be free and excite your pussy and play with me in other ways. It might be pretty sexy to see that fat cock stretching you out. It's hard for me to see my cock in you sometimes. That was why seeing you hump that bottle was so fucking sexy!" he panted sensually into her ear.

Lynne squirmed and giggled in his embrace. His hot panting coupled with naughty talk was making a tingly feeling form in the base of her belly and spread through her pussy.

Lynne moved through the aisle of cocks, finding a much smaller one.

"I can't believe they have balls on them and shit," said Lynne, giggling.

"Yeah, but they are missing some hair for that realistic effect," said Leif.

Lynne chuckled.

"Eww. Hairy balls! Fucking gross!"

"You said you liked my balls with hair on them," teased Leif.

Lynne chuckled. She loved how me made her laugh in all circumstances. She laughed from the pit of her belly.

"I don't mind real hairy balls. But fake hairs on a rubber dildo would just be nasty. It's weird enough that it has veins," said Lynne chuckling.

She walked past a few dildos that were on display that were brown.

"So umm, you can get whatever kind and size you want, but I at least want it to look like mine next to your pretty skin," grunted Leif and he coughed.

Lynne thought he was an amazingly liberal husband to be even in the aisle with her helping her experiment and see if she'd like to own a lifelike dildo, and she found it adorable that he wanted her to have one that was like him in complexion.

Frankly, she'd feel the same if he was purchasing a fake vagina, as silly as it seemed, she'd want his fake pussy to look black. She didn't want him getting excited off of anything that couldn't be her.

"Oh Leify, I agree! If we get a fake cock, it'll be a color like yours if it's a realistic model. But I don't want any of these at all. They look too real. Maybe this purple one. It's cute, and it vibrates too. It's reasonably sized! Anything bigger than that, and I want you to get me off with your real cock," moaned Lynne.

"Yeah and it has a nice little clit tickler on top of it too. That'll feel amazing on your clit while you enjoy the thrusting action of the toy cock. We'll have lots of fun with that one. Sometimes, after I come inside you, and you still wanna go another round, I'll prop you up on my chest, so I can get a good viewing angle and tickle you with it until you come," he grunted huskily, tracing her mouth with his thumb.