Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Oh God, that sounds so fucking hot, it's making my pussy moist," murmured Lynne.

"Is it, is it making you hot Lynne? Looks like it has different speeds too. And...look at that, the clit tickler and the shaft vibrates," murmured Leif turning it on the low speed.

Lynne looked at the toy with wide eyed, curiosity and started to pant a little bit.

"God, I didn't know they made the toys so advanced like this one. I never saw shit like this on the internet," said Lynne.

"Good thing you didn't, I might never have found you, you'd still be in the bed somewhere soaking the sheets and getting off with it, like the nasty little sweetheart you are. Will I be needing to take you some place private before we even get home to test this one on my baby girl," crooned Leif huskily.

His hand possessively cupped her waist and toyed with her belly button.

Lynne's nipples got a sweet, funny twinge of pleasure that burned clear down to her belly.

It wasn't the toy that was getting her so excited, but him talking so dirtily to her and then describing in detail how he would pleasure her.

"I...I think I want the toy," gulped Lynne, squirming.

Her underwear were so wet that she knew she couldn't sit down, even though she was wearing a fake leather dress, she was still afraid of the gooeyness showing somehow. She'd might need to put on a pair of those fake kitten panties before she even got home.

"Good, good, put it in the bag," murmured Leif with a wicked smile.

After Lynne put the slim purple dildo in the bag, she saw a small, glass dildo that caught her eye.

This glass dildo had several ridges and a flared base.

"Look at you. About to salivate. You really like the texture of glass. Never had a glass toy before have you," he added lovingly caressing her chin dimple.

"No, I haven't. I couldn't mail that shit to mom and dad's house. It would have been fragile and tipped them off, they might have went in the package and I would have been in so much trouble. It was easy to slip by the toys as long as they weren't fragile! But I love the feeling of the smooth glass in my pussy," said Lynne.

"Well you might like to try a glass toy. That might be another point of a dildo, to try a sensual sensation you can't get with my own cock. The glass will be warm and smooth like the bottle you were toying with yesterday, and that might give us a different sensation when we play," said Leif.

He was so patient with her, and kind with her, explaining the toys. She never could imagine shopping with a man for sex toys prior to Leif, much less him patiently helping her weigh her options with love.

"I like that it has a handle, and a flared base...I've never seen a sex toy with this before, I guess so it doesn't get stuck in my pussy. I wish the Ben-wah balls had some type of handle," said Lynne.

Leif chuckled and looked at her warmly. She could see the amusement in his glance. She figured she must be doing something he thought was naïve.

"There are little placards under each toy. I think it's time you start reading them so you can learn about all the ways we can use these to pleasure your sweet, adorable body," whispered Leif his mouth wet against her neck.

Lynne squirmed with pleasure. She loved when he called her adorable! She felt sweet, sexy, and adorable to him.

She looked down at his gentle husky finger pointing at the placard. She wanted to suck his finger!

"Venus curving dildo for anal pleasure," read Lynne softly.

"Oh," said Lynne with a giggle one of her hands flying up to her lips.

"Yeah it's for back there. Of course, you like sticking things back there, so that's nothing new, ever since I showed you that by accident...so...this is just something designed for anal pleasure! I know your kinky little ass loves this one!" he panted in her ear, nibbling her lobe.

Lynne's panties felt even stickier.

She giggled and blushed. She knew her face was bright pink.

"God, you are so damn cute with all this fucking giggling. This is exactly why I brought you in here. Don't be shy if the idea of this thing pleasures you. I'm glad to explore it with you kitten," he added dotingly gently brushing her chin dimple with her thumb.

She toyed with the glass dildo in her hands. The twists around the glass gave it an interesting sensation when she swirled it around with her fingers.

"Also, you seem fond of the ridges. Nothing wrong with teasing your nipples with the ridges, and then your cute pussy. Maybe your husband might like to lick your cute, little pussy first. Maybe I might prepare you for the anal penetration with the toy by sticking it in your pussy, wet with my saliva and your steamy juices. And then, if you feel horny after I fuck your pussy with the toy, you'd stick your plump little ass in the air and let me penetrate you with it. I would be very gentle and only go as far as was comfortable for you. Only as much as your tight, horny little ass would enjoy the toy. I love you and I want to make you feel so much sexual pleasure, and never any pain. And since you like it, I wanna make your cute, juicy ass feel good too," murmured Leif, gently caressing her ass crack.

Lynne swallowed. He was being so graphic, yet tender at the same time! She never imagined such graphic sexuality could be sensual and romantic. Clearly she had a lot to learn.

Her nipples strained painfully against her faux leather dress, and the ache caused her to wish she'd worn a bra. Her nipples were tortured by the fabric, and wanted attention. She swallowed. She was craving him. She looked at his mouth, and his index finger and she could decide which one to suck!

"I...I see what the point about some of the dildos are. I like it! I loved that rubber ducky in my ass when we made love the first night after the wedding. Just be gentle with it," moaned Lynne, quickly throwing it in the sack.

"I will be so gentle with each toy until you tell me otherwise. You're so fucking adorable. I love how cute, and kinky you are, and the way you like ass play. Nothing to be embarrassed about sweetheart. Now if you're going to get this toy for anal pleasure, or any dildo really, even the ones for your pussy, you need some lube sweetheart. We have lube already for sex, you might like some lube that's a little thicker because your ass doesn't lubricate, like a pussy does. Lubrication is real important for anal pleasure for you. I've been reading lots about ass play so I could be educated since I know it is a kink of yours and you find it real pleasurable," he added patiently.

She loved how Leif was with her, when he taught her something new. He was patient, and instructive, but he never treated her as though she was stupid, or like he was tired of giving her guidance.

Lynne saw some flavored lubes. One was cherry. She picked it up. He grabbed it gently from her fingers, reading the back of the ingredients.

"Mmm...your cute little ass is tasty enough as it is. You hardly need any flavored lube for my sake, but if you want it, go ahead and get it. It'll probably be fun for you to slap some of that stuff on my blonde hairy balls and lick it off. It'll make my balls taste better," teased Leif.

Lynne chucked until she snorted. You don't need it either," said Lynne.

"Let's get you another kind of lube too in case this one is irritating, to your tender skin," said Leif, stroking her chin dimple

She loved it when he babied her, and made sure she was okay. Him fussing over the lube to see that it wasn't irritating was another way he cared for her. Leif was her blessing for the gaping lack of care in her life before he came into the picture.

He got two more lubes, one for regular vaginal penetration, and one specifically designed for added lubrication and long lasting for anal sex. Color rose to Lynne's cheeks. She couldn't wait for Leif to lube up that curvy little toy and pleasure her ass with it. It was much shorter than Leif's cock, but a little longer than his finger, so she'd be able to feel a more full feeling with the penetration.

Oh how she hoped that they could use that in her ass at the same time he fucked her with his big, swollen cock. She could get that much closer feeling she belonged to him then. Imagine him penetrating multiple orifices of hers, for their mutual pleasure all at once. Nothing off limits for her husband Leif. She wanted to give herself to his beautiful man without reserve. She wanted to literally be his little sex toy!

Beside the lube's, Lynne saw edible body paint for lovers. Leif had already been eyeing it, so she grabbed a few colors.

Beside the edible body paint, the toys started transitioning into more dildos.

And there, Lynne saw the toy of her dreams. The one that made her mouth water-

Mold a cock, where you could make a vibrating mold of your lover's penis.

Lynne squealed.

"Leify I can make a vibrating dildo out of you!"

And Leif chuckled.

"Only if I say you can make a mold out of my dick. My shit is copyrighted," teased Leif.

Lynne looked at him with playful sadness.

"Out of all the dildos and vibrators in the aisle, the one that excites me most is the idea of making a mold of yours. Hell, I'd have it for those times when you feel shitty and get the flu or something, or if you had to go on the road and leave me for a week or so. Imagine that, training my body so that your cock was not only my favorite thing to have inside of me, but it was my most favorite sex toy. I can't even imagine how good a vibrating, sex toy version of your cock would be," said Lynne.

"You better just not end up spending more time cuddled up with my rubber, vibrating likeness, than you do with my flesh and blood cock. I know how you little women are with these cute toys, and I guess the problem is, that it'll feel a lot more like the real cock that belongs to me, that you are addicted to," said Leif throwing the dildo making kit in the pink leopard print shopping bag with playful reluctance.

"I could never love anything the way I love the real thing, because it's attached to your heart, body, and spirit," said Lynne.

"I'm just teasing you. I'm flattered that my cock gets you off so good that your dream vibrator is a fake mold of my cock. Keeping me hard, long enough to make the mold seems pretty sexy too. Looks interesting! I can't wait to see how this works, and if it'll feel real to you. I like the idea of you masturbating with my cock if I caught the flu and couldn't lay down the pipe. You can describe to me in vivid details how good my likeness felt inside of you and how you can't wait to feel my real dick again. Some women would be in here trying to find a dildo they could use to emasculate their man and make him feel inadequate. Here you are, making me feel like a hero because you can't get enough of my cock. I'm a lucky, lucky man Lynney. Shit. I really want to brag to my friends about how lucky I am that you want a mold of my cock as your very own toy. I know that I can't because I would never embarrass you, but I can't help thinking of how lucky I feel that you crave my cock so much baby," murmured Leif.

"No, I'm a lucky, lucky girl. Your cock is so amazing, they could sell molds of it right next to the porn start cocks. And anyway, those molds made after real cocks are gross to me. Too realistic. Anything approaching something that real, and I'd rather have the delicious, real thing that belongs to you baby. I'm lucky that you let me do all the crazy, kinky things that are littered in my mind and I've been too scared to tell anyone about before," panted Lynne, kissing Leif's cheek.

"Your kinky secrets are so safe with me. The cock mold might be good to help you get prepared too for anal sex if you want to try it. After we finish the mold it'll be roughly the same size as much cock, so if we can get a comfortable fit with that first, the real thing would be so much easier, and nicer for you," he murmured lovingly.

"That's a great idea, and one I never thought of," murmured Lynne reading the back of the package.

"You could practice alone too with the anal penetration just to see if you like it. If you want. Mmm! It would be lovely to see a mold of my cock teasing your tight little asshole! Fuck! You are so fucking hot, hotter than any woman I ever knew, I never would have imagined it with how shy you are, but I'm so happy you're mine baby, the sweetest, cutest little freak on God's green earth and your whole body and soul and spirit belongs to me, how fucking lucky am I! 'll indulge you in all your kinky toys and the pleasures you want to have until our dying day," whispered Leif heatedly.

She looked down and saw that her husband was sporting huge wood in his cargo shorts!

"I'm the lucky one," panted Lynne.

She winked at him, and discretely gripped his rigid cock and thick balls through his surf shorts.

"You naughty girl! You squeeze my cock again, and we'll be leaving with the toys you have so far, right at this moment. I might not even wait until we get home to fuck you! I might see if Elissa has a bathroom or something so I can fuck my little tease right here," he added playfully, squeezing her ass.

"God that sounds lovey! I already have enough toys!" giggled Lynne.

"We are just scratching the surface baby girl. Now keep your hands to yourself and behave," he added playfully placing a stinging swat on her ass which caused it to bounce up into his palm.

She loved when Leif bossed her playfully and accused her of being naughty. He made her feel good from the crown of her hair to the tips of her toes. She chuckled and snorted.

She beamed when he tweaked her nose and swatted her ass a second time.

They were finished with this aisle, so they went down the next aisle to find more toys for lovers.

"Let's go down the next aisle. Should be different kind of shit here," grunted Leif huskily.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers