All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 72'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love love love it!!!

Thanks for the quick updates. Keep 'em coming!

honeybreehoneybreeover 6 years ago
Great journey of growth, love and an unique relationship but...

Lynn needs some agency as her OWN character. First, I can't believed I missed this story and I have been on Lit for awhile...lol. But I started reading the earlier chapters a few weeks ago and I do love Lynn and Leif's journey together. However, I would love for Lynn to get more agency over herself as a character where she can be whole outside of Leif. I get she is supposed to be "green" and have a continuous morphing outlooked on life given the way she was raised but sometimes Lynn comes off as being infantilized by Leif. Sometimes it reads like she traded one dominating and controlling father figure *her dad* for another *Leif*. I get their relationships have an element of Dom/sub but even still Lynn should come off as his wife/partner and an intelligent woman not someone who solely needs Leif to guide her through life or make all the smart decisions for her. But other than that I do like the series and the progression of their journey. I just hope as the story continues, Lynn can stand more in her independence, like the other female characters such as Linda/Janelle, not only as a wife but a person as well. I think she needs to learn she can still be submissive for her mom and still have all those feelings for him while still being a self-actualized character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous