All Comments on 'Lynne’s Story 04'

by ShyLynne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only had one Black guy treat me as a white sexual tramp. We were together just once!

In college I was very sexually active, with girls and guys, black and white. All the BLACK guys were exploring sex just as I was. Exploring our mutual desires is what college SEX was all about!

Pleasuring each other, discovering each other's sexual desires, and needs was everything! I discovered that white guys thought I owed them, Black guys relished my sexual gifts.

Eventually I discovered more sexual pleasures from the BLACK guys I was with!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A well written story that I hope will be continued.

You have talent and I will watch for more.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
More please....

To the anonymous writer of 11/23/13 & 5/26/14... this story is fictional, FICTIONAL... To show your bigotry and ignorance over a fictional story is laughable, go suck on a rotten egg or a few sour grapes and improve your disposition!!

To the author, ShyLynne... you show much writing talent. I for one would like you to continue this story with all the details of dominance, telling us of all the pleasure and pain that Robert doles out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pompous and arrogant garbage by a totally talentless and pathetic writer.

Also it revels in racial treachery ! Lowest of the low,to copulate with a smelly animals and have a sewage pumped into their bodies. 1* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing

This story, all 4 chapters, is some of the best writing I have ever found on this site. Your descriptions are vivid and spot on. I can feel her emotions. Other authors skim over these events while you dig in just right to portray the turmoil and pleasures. I look forward to much more of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic white cunt

1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous