M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up, slowpoke; I want a good look too."

Maria Frances waited and took her eyeful while Rayne Allen hurried out of his clothes. She whistled approval and then grabbed his hand to pull him into the stream so they could splash and play. Midstream the water was almost chest high; deep enough to let them duck under, play and touch, and they did all of that.

Finally, Rayne Allen wrapped his girl in arms and they kissed while rubbing their slickened torsos together. He got hard and Maria Frances felt him thickening between her thighs.

"Not yet!" She pulled away and ran splashing to the bank. "Later big guy, but not yet."

Rayne Allen was overwhelmed seeing her wet in the sunlight.

"You are so beautiful, Maria Frances. The way the sun shines on your wet skin makes you look like a statue in a museum."

"There is a statue of a mermaid in the river in town. I will show you this afternoon. I don't look anything like a mermaid though."

"Yes you do; to me you look just like a mermaid when you're wet like that."

They finally dressed and headed back toward the house.

After dinner, Maria Frances took Rayne Allen to see the mermaid in the Concho River on the way to Danceland. She still thought she looked nothing like the statue, but Rayne Allen insisted her breasts could well have been the sculptor's model. Dancing was fun; later Maria Frances directed them to the local passion parking spot students used on the way home. They spent half an hour fogging the windows of the F-150. Maria Frances admitted she would like to go further tonight, but felt funny about doing more so close to home. Rayne Allen told her he knew a spot they could go next weekend when they returned to campus.

After Sunday church service and a sit down family dinner, the young couple returned to campus. Both had busy schedules of classes in the coming week. The following Saturday afternoon they checked into the motel on the Old Odessa Highway and extended their sexual relationship. Rayne Allen was surprised at himself; he didn't give a single moment of thought to all of the times he had been in this very motel with Sue Beth Poteet.

* * * - - * * *

Toward the end of October, Arosa Leigh reminded Sue Beth about the social plan for the year.

"You wanted to know about dating several other guys, not just Felipe. It's time to dump your Mexican boyfriend and move up a notch on the social scale, girlie."

"Don't talk about Felipe like that; he is so sweet. I like his mama too. I like everything about dating Felipe; if I didn't know anything about Rayne Allen, I would take Felipe home and keep him."

Sue Beth wasn't going to let anyone bad mouth her Mexican boyfriend in her presence. They had too much fun together in and out of bed for her to let that happen.

"I'll date the next guy you introduce, but I am going to let Felipe down easy. I think I may want to date him a few more times. If your up the social scale date doesn't work out, I may just stick with Felipe like Rayne Allen is sticking with Maria Frances."

When Arosa Leigh asked why Felipe, Sue Beth had no trouble talking about how good his hands made her feel in every way.

A Houston frat boy named Raymond was next on Sue Beth's dance card. Arosa Leigh thought that since both came from an oil family background they might hit it off. As far as Sue Beth was concerned, Raymond was just a stuck up ass, and she didn't care much for his friends either. Their first date was to a keg party at his fraternity house. Sue Beth was glad she wore jeans and a blouse because the smell of cigarettes and spilled beer would wash out.

What kisses they shared at the party tasted more and more of beer as the night progressed. That other couples progressed to heavy make-out time as the beer kegs emptied didn't put Sue Beth in the mood to join in with her date. By midnight, she was kissing Raymond goodnight at her dorm entrance. The beer on his breath just tasted stale and uninviting by then. Raymond's kisses and his touch just didn't measure up to Sue Beth's expectations for a first date. She would rather end early and see if Jane was home from her date. The two could compare notes on boys. They hadn't done that in a while.

Raymond and Sue Beth had maybe half a dozen more dates, but when Sue Beth compared how she felt coming home from a date with him to what she experienced with Felipe, Raymond was a distant second place. She managed to avoid going further than kisses and giving her boobies up for feeling, but always covered. Finally, Sue Beth let Raymond have the prize he was working for, but Sue Beth's third sex partner gave her none of the loving tenderness Rayne Allen gave, or the exciting passion Felipe engendered in bed.

A week before Thanksgiving Sue Beth told her latest steady date their relationship wasn't working. "Raymond, I don't think I want to go out with you again. Let's just say we weren't meant for each other." She kissed him one last time; it was the coldest kiss Sue Beth could imagine giving.

Arosa Leigh was surprised when she heard the news about her pupil's break up with Raymond. They met at the coffee shop before both went home to parents for Thanksgiving. Sue Beth told her she intended to concentrate on school work and getting ready for finals until the end of the fall semester. She didn't want Arosa Leigh to hook her up with another boy until after Christmas.

"If I feel like cutting loose, I can always ask either Rayne Allen or Felipe to take me dancing."

Arosa Leigh decided it best to press on with her plan to expose her friend to dating several other guys. She could see Sue Beth retreating to her comfort level with boys she knew.

"There is one guy I want you to meet. He is on the basketball team so I planned to introduce you in spring after his season is over. Maybe you and he could just meet for a date sometime soon, just a one date thing this time to see what you think about him."

"If he is on the basketball team he must be tall; I could really wear heels when I go out with him, couldn't I?" Sue Beth grinned and nodded her head. "Go ahead and set something up; I always liked cheerleading for the basketball team back in Andrews, Texas. What's his name?"

Sue Beth would later remember this as the first time she heard the name Derek Jones and it became another memorable date in the diary she kept in her mind.

First though came a big Thanksgiving dinner with her family. Sue Beth realized it had been months since she had been with all of the family at the same time, Fourth of July, she recalled. Working in the kitchen with Momma and sisters made for a fun morning. Lance Roan Poteet said grace, and Sue Beth smiled with her head bowed as she remembered how long her father's blessing of the meal could take for Sunday dinner or any special occasion. Her daddy asked blessing for, gave thanks to and praised everybody.

When the last piece of April Beth's pumpkin pie was eaten Lance Roan retired to his reclining chair in the living room, and the women moved trays, bowls and dishes to the kitchen. Sue Beth offered to wash dishes, Mary Beth dried as the older sisters wrapped and put up leftovers.

"Momma, would it be alright if I went to visit the Coltsfoots after we are through here?"

"Sure thing Sweetheart, but you best call one of the Coltsfoots before you go, either Marlena or that boy of theirs."

Mary Beth Poteet was sure Sue Beth would call Rayne Allen; she would at her daughter's age. "Give Marlena and the Buffalo our love."

Rayne Allen was reserved at first, but he soon relaxed and realized how much he missed regular time with Sue Beth. They agreed to go to the movies Friday night and to The Stomp Saturday. They had been dancing for a couple of hours when Sue Beth asked if they could stay out late. Rayne Allen was confused by her question until she whispered about the motel in his ear. Rayne Allen's face gave his answer and they left right away. He kissed Sue Beth goodnight at her doorstep at two-thirty and drove home a very happy young man.

Sunday afternoon Sue Beth loaded her clean laundry in the backseat of her Mustang and headed back to campus. She would have preferred putting the top down, but the weather was just a tad cool. Her mind played her holiday tape filled with highlights of family fellowship and especially her two dates with Rayne Allen. Sue Beth tried to fit her long time friend and lover into this year of other boys, but she only came up with confusion. Felipe was a plus, a big plus. Raymond was a minus, a loser as far as dating, Sue Beth concluded. Rayne Allen was still the boy she intended to marry and live happily ever after with, as soon as her year of dating others was over.

Since she was in no hurry, Sue Beth detoured by their place in the park. That is exactly how she thought of this little grove, their place, hers and her Raynie's. They shared so many memories here, so many firsts. Sue Beth asked herself as she had last spring why she should date other boys? She knew, and they had proved twice this Thanksgiving holiday, that Rayne Allen Coltsfoot was the man she wanted to marry. As she settled into the driver's seat and turned the key she thought once again about Felipe and then this new boy Arosa Leigh wanted her to date.

* * * - - * * *

Derek Jones, he was a basketball player and that must mean tall and muscular. Sue Beth realized that she had never dated a really tall boy. Raymond was almost six feet tall, but he was a butthead. Dancing with a boy six-four or even taller would be fun. An athlete should have some good moves on the dance floor. Sue Beth could wear the new high heels she just bought because they would look sexy if she went out with Derek Jones. She decided she would call Arosa Leigh and tell her she could squeeze one date in before finals.

Rayne Allen was in a different vehicle, his pickup truck, but tossing some of the same thoughts Sue Beth mulled over in his mind. He knew his feelings for Sue Beth, and he missed not a stroke in rekindling their romance in the Andrews Motel. And yet, he knew he had feelings for Maria Frances too.

Rayne Allen decided he liked the way Maria Frances was willing to hold the reins on their dating life. He liked the way she decided if they had class work they spent minimal time together except study time. If Maria Frances thought they had time for Saturday night dancing they went out. She made sure to tell Rayne Allen that she was going to wear her high heeled boots so he could dress appropriately. In truth, Rayne Allen knew he didn't mind at all that Maria Frances was at least two or three inches taller in her boots. He also knew it bothered her.

Rayne Allen was still ten miles from campus when he reached for his cell phone. "Hi, I am on my way back to school. I just wanted to tell you how much I missed you this weekend. Sure, I will call as soon as I get in my dorm and we can go out somewhere."

Somewhere ended up being a coffee shop for tea and an hour of conversation. The coffee shop was followed by a room in the motel on the Old Odessa Highway. Maria Frances missed her boyfriend just as much over the long holiday weekend. She undressed him and climbed on top to ride her bronco.

Derek Jones had an early, light, practice Thursday. He had a home game Friday, and coach usually gave them a break the day before a game. He was surprised when Arosa Leigh called to suggest a date with some new chick, but he had no hesitation about saying yes. Arosa Leigh had proved herself a wild chick, and in a surprise to Derek, she had introduced him to two other white girls who just loved to sample his dark side. Third time has got to be a charm too, Derek thought.

Sue Beth pulled her Mustang into a parking spot close to the athletes dorm. She got two whistles while still on the sidewalk and put an extra swish in her hips on the walkway to the front door. Derek Jones kept her waiting for almost ten minutes, and Sue Beth wasn't happy until a tall black god walked up to her and took her in his arms. Derek squeezed a hug and Sue Beth swooned. She initiated their first kiss, took him by the hand and led him out of the dorm. Derek realized Arosa Leigh had come through once more when Sue Beth led him to her shiny Mustang convertible.

The newly met couple went to dinner at a roadhouse about half-way between Midland and Odessa, just off Interstate 10. The place was decidedly not a campus hangout, or even one frequented by most local residents. Oil crew roughnecks, and women who enjoyed the company of rough working men, predominated. Sue Beth Poteet and Derek Jones may have drawn attention because they were dressed a little clean cut for the crowd, and they were younger looking than everyone else, but the mixed race issue never caused a blink or raised an eyebrow.

In the ladies room after dinner Sue Beth inspected her makeup. She couldn't help holding a one person dialogue with her conscience. I know you want to screw him tonight girl, but you best slow down. Just find out when we can do this again, maybe on a weekend night. Talk to him about his game schedule; that seems to be what governs his free time. God, he is sexy and I want him tonight.

Slow down girl!

Sue Beth returned to their table and then the couple moved to the small dance floor. They danced for almost twenty minutes and then returned to their table to talk some more.

"When is your next game, Derek?"

"We play Abilene Christian tomorrow at home so I have to be home by midnight. Coach does bed check the night before games."

Derek's hand reached for Sue Beth's and swallowed her small hand in his. A long and strong finger insinuated itself between two of hers and curled under to tickle Sue Beth's palm. She giggled but didn't pull away; Sue Beth let her reasoned argument for sensible behavior fly with her giggle.

"Since you need to be back early, let's have one more dance and then there is someplace I want to go that is quiet and we can get to know each other better."

Forty-five minutes later Derek Jones settled into the passenger seat beside her and in another fifteen minutes Sue Beth had a room key at the motel on the Old Odessa Highway. As she parked her Mustang in front of the designated room, she noticed a familiar Ford F-150 truck parked four doors away, but she didn't blink or stare.

Derek had a big grin on his face as he watched his date open the motel room door. As soon as he closed it, Sue Beth tried her best to wrap her arms around his broad chest as she raised on tiptoes for their first private kiss. The basketball player held her by the shoulders to get a good look and then lifted Sue Beth for another kiss.

"You sure are a hot looking little girl; I am going to have to thank Arosa Leigh for sending you my way."

Sue Beth ran her flattened palms all over Derek's chest and said, "Oh, don't worry about that. I am going to give her a call as soon as I get home tonight to say thank you."

Once again she raised on her toes and pressed her lips to kiss. "I've never kissed a boy as tall as you; never danced with anyone your size either."

"There are probably a lot of first times we can do together, ready to try?" Sue Beth began unbuttoning her blouse, Derek finished the blouse, and then removed the rest of her clothes. Sue Beth posed unashamed; she twirled slowly to show off every part of her body before asking the muscular hunk to show his.

"Oh my, you are big everywhere, and so beautiful." Sue Beth's hands found a will of their own starting at Derek's dark skinned chest and lowering to grip the erect pole between his legs.

"Let's use this bed; I don't want to wait any longer."

Sue Beth gave a squeal of delight when Derek pressed body to bed and finally worked his thick tool fully into her.

"You're bigger than my other boyfriends. So good in me, I like being stretched out here with you."

Their first time was fast, hard and sweaty intense. They began standard missionary with Sue Beth's knees up to receive her new boyfriend. Somehow they migrated to a side position with Derek holding Sue Beth's right leg high above to allow him deep access to her warm and wet pussy cat.

Sue Beth couldn't kiss her man in the stretched out position Derek had her, but that was small penalty to pay for the deep thrusting pleasure she was feeling. Suddenly Derek rolled to his back and Sue Beth was on top. Now she could wriggle and shake while resuming the kissing she enjoyed so much. Finally both reached that orgasm level of excitement that had them panting for breath, clutching at each other and moaning their feelings.

They snuggled together coming down from their time of passion. It didn't take long for both to begin the kisses and strokes that led to round two. Sue Beth knew what she wanted and assumed an all fours position in the middle of the bed. Looking over her shoulder Sue Beth saw what she also felt; Derek Jones very large and very dark fingers found happy playground on the white globes of her rear end. Suddenly Derek lifted her to get a better angle for entry.

"Sweet Jesus you feel good like this,"

"Oh yes, I love this way. Be my black stallion."

Derek Jones pumped Sue Beth Poteet hard and fast. Both let themselves go and their second time didn't last long. Sue Beth looked around when they were finished half expecting a knock on the door or wall calling for quiet. They dressed hurriedly and soon were on their way back to campus.

After Sue Beth's promise to come to the game tomorrow, they kissed their goodbyes and retired to respective dorms. Sue Beth was giddy once again when she told Jane about tonight's date. She told about her decision to limit activity to kisses, and then letting her heart overrule her good intentions.

"Twice Jane, we did it twice, the first time was great and the second was even better."

"Better than with Felipe?" Her roomie hummed but didn't respond immediately. "What about your Raynie, was he better than Rayne Allen?"

"He was the best ever; Derek Jones screwed me better than anyone ever. Want to come to the game tomorrow so you can watch him play? You'll see how gorgeous he is."

So began the December to May affair between Sue Beth Poteet and Derek Jones. She went to watch every home basketball game, often pulling Jane, Ann, even Arosa Leigh once along with her so she could revel watching Derek's sweat shined muscular body race up and down the court. When not practicing, playing games, or attending classes, the couple was inseparable. They hung out together on campus, they studied together, they did dinner and dance dates, and Sue Beth's credit card got as good a workout at the motel as did the mattress.

After Jane saw Derek play that first basketball game, she understood what got her roommates juices flowing. The man was beauty, grace and power in his movements on the court. During a half-time potty break Jane told Sue Beth to introduce Derek when she was ready to move on to her next conquest. Without deep thought Sue Beth made her intentions clear.

"My year of experimenting with dating other guys is over as of right now. For the rest of the year it's me and Derek Jones or nobody. I'll introduce you to him when I go back to my Rayne Allen."

* * * - - * * * *

While Sue Beth was swooning over her basketball player, Maria Frances and Rayne Allen drifted into a study plan that saw them set up temporary housekeeping together. Maria Frances set things in motion when she said offhand that a motel room would work as a study hall because it was quiet and isolated. The more Rayne Allen thought about Maria Frances's suggestion, the benefits in every way seemed attractive. He arranged a two-week rental for the middle of December so they could study for finals together.

Rayne Allen made all arrangements to get their study hall love nest, but Maria Frances became momma bird who ruled the nest. She set their schedules according to her view of priorities; getting high grades in exams and classes came first. All other activity, eating, bathing, playing and sex fell in place when Maria Frances said so. Rayne Allen found that he thrived under his girlfriend's direction. It seemed so natural.