All Comments on 'Macallan Promises'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 450 Comments
FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

The intensity of their love and the power of the fae spirits looking over them pours through every word of this utterly magical story.

MarsascMarsasc3 months ago

Beautiful story. I need to dry mmy tears…

magnetarhangglidingmagnetarhanggliding4 months ago

I come back to this story every couple of months. I must have read it a dozen times now. Absolutely love it!

MarshallaMarshalla7 months ago
After reading this story ...

... more times than I can recall, it remains one of THE BEST I've read here on Literotica.

It has been some time since I last read through, but it is every bit as touching, loving and hot as the first time.

Again, Paco, my thanks.

minnygopherminnygopher7 months ago

13 October 2023

The "nice little 5-star thingie" has been well and truly mashed flat, and thence ground into dust.

Thank you, Paco, for sharing this labor of love with us humble readers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have been reading stories on thos site for more years than I can remember. This is hands down the best I have come across. It was incredibly well written. Your characters had suck charisma and likability. Their love for each other was so pure and wholesome. I was swept up in the magic aspect which you wrote in but didn't make the story about the magic. But allowed it to support the very fine plot. I have always loved stories with a long lead in..probably why I gravitate to insest stories so much. They tend to go though a lot before finally giving into the beautiful love that only siblings can have.

Beautifully written and completely spellbinding! Thank you for that experience!!

JordanjackJordanjack9 months ago

Lovely story. So well written. Enjoyed all of it.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Well now, you’ve run us all through the mill with this one, I think we saw nearly every colour in the emotional rainbow whilst reading this! I was expecting the end you lulled me into believing was coming, but a “punishment” of living out their lives in Ireland is no real hardship tbh, together with a tribe of littlies and a Grandad to dote over them too.

Many thanks for firstly adding the codicil re length of the story, I love a long story and genuinely wish there were more like this, but secondly for including the Gaelic, it lends a touch of authenticity to the story, I’ve travelled a fair bit in Ireland and there are some truly magical parts where the idea of Brighde is not as far fetched as might be thought.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz, and yes of course i mashed that 5⭐️ thingy for you. 😉

EoRaptor013EoRaptor0139 months ago

I wish I could hear the Gaelic.

SexecclecticSexecclectic10 months ago

Awesome story. Great plot, fun characters. Weaving the Irish Gaelic angle into it was buttercream icing on the cake. 5 stars

Oats_n_honeyOats_n_honey12 months ago

Oh my god... You managed to ruin every story I’ve read or will ever read with this, as nothing will compare to it. Incredible work.

Insemin8Insemin812 months ago

Just lovely. A sequel in Ireland would not be superfluous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read this too many times to not have a sequel or some kind of epilogue. Return to this story, you coward!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not crying, you're crying. Wow... fantastic story. Massive gut-punch, had me really worried there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. I almost had a heart attack, all that effort only to look like we were about to have a evil and miserable ending.

Phew. Dodged that bullet. A nice Epilogue, maybe set 10yrs later back in Ireland, with the first daughter being born would have nicer more rounded ending. Then again, maybe I'm just greedy.

<3

Callia_TatsuCallia_Tatsuabout 1 year ago

Very cute well written story I feel like I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All the "Sis" BS was cringy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this, beautifully written, does the old bards proud. Had this old grandfather crying when I thought Molly was going to die. Wonderful ending, you could make a whole new story from this, what happens to Molly and Tabitha, maybe even follow up with later generations. Emphatically not too long. Thank you for writing this where I could find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story! I don't usually go in for incest type stuff but this was written differently! A real storyline that did but didn't push the incest line but blended with the Gaelic fantasy elements. Really good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hands down the best lesbian incest I have ever read. So many writers forget all of the little things that make siblings what they are. The little moments, the memories, the protective urges, and a thousand things that just get left out. Thank you so much for a story of deep emotions that aren’t just guilt and nebulous affection called love.

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenowover 1 year ago

Excellent. Thank you for writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, best ever on literotica. You have an incredible talent!!!

striker24striker24almost 2 years ago

One of the best endings ever. I wish I could give a once in a life-time 6 stars.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 2 years ago

I'm not supposed to cry when reading porn. Lol wtf. This was a beautiful story.

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 2 years ago

This was a most fantastical and loving tale. I truly enjoyed this, all aspects and am a happier person for having read it. It was beautifully and cleverly told. I did, in fact, enjoy the symbolism of the photography as I too am a photographer and understood. At first I wasn't sure if it had been intended but later decided that it was your intention and could only smile at the clever inclusion. Good on 'ya mate and thank you for your beautifully written story.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Third ... or maybe fourth time. And it's still great.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckabout 2 years ago

I only wish that I could give this steamy, heart-melting love story 6 stars! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, time and time again, I come back to read this story. Never gets old. Thank you for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect. I expected the tragedy and started feeling depressed as soon as they found happiness. When Molly decided to go jogging their impending doom clicked into place for me, almost audibly.. Then, you broke the rules.. I just did not see that salvation coming. Deus ex done right.. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 2 years ago

Truly loved the story. Well written showing strong feels for one another. My only flaw in the story was the ending, to me it would have seemed more proper for it to be a fairy tale ending with each living as one.

Lensman2000Lensman2000over 2 years ago

I generally prefer erotica built around gritty realism, sympathetic characters faced with gut-wrenching sexual betrayal, or novices adjusting to kinky power dynamics. You've managed to expand my horizons a bit here crafting a very sexy story around the conceit of the ancient Irish mythology. Peppering the tale with occasionally Gaelic was a nice touch.

I disagree with the commentator objecting to "too much porn". (I could use more, actually.) I find your description of sex acts to be very realistic and evocative - as they should be in well-written erotica. Similes such as; one lover moving against another "like a needy kitten" are both sexy and beautiful. Please keep your submissions coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write the next chapter, Ireland.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

The ending was great. I would not have been very happy if she died in the gutter. But she didn’t and the ending it set up finished off the story really well.

Better not use the local pub though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done. It's got a few issues, but overall very enjoyable. The plot was very imaginative and I suspect that goes a long way in explaining the high score and a lot of the (deserved) praise. I thought it ended a little abruptly. I also thought the moment Molly finely surrendered could have been a little more emotional. Tabitha was just a little too good to be true. She was made out to be perfect, right down to the length of her tongue! The sex was a little too porny. Especially for first time lovers. There was also a lot of uses of "sis." That was a bit cringy. Still, I enjoyed it overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stunned. What an experience.

Maybe I can appreciate Art. Learn to love.

Happy to be alive

Thank you PacoFear

scarlettenightscarlettenightalmost 3 years ago

Literally keep coming back to this story over the years. It's not even really about the smut for me, but a beautiful romance fairy tale, of loss and sacrifice and a happily-ever-after. Honestly one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful

Would love to read a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, just fantastic

70 year old retired Marine with tears!

BeanBagxoxoBeanBagxoxoabout 3 years ago

Fucking amazing! I loved how you fleshed the story out. So flawlessly executed, both the eroticism and romance. The second to the last scene broke me. I'm glad I didn't pass up reading this because of the incest tag. Thank you.

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 3 years ago

I came here expecting promises made over the drinking of Macallan, I am disappoint.

Kidding of course. What an amazingly beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Heartbreakingly beautiful and funny

I would have continued reading as long as there were chapters.. like your hero series.. your descriptions and characters are so incredibly beautiful and fleshed out.. I started to well towrds the very end.. until Tabby pulled 'the rabbit out of the hat'. I would have been mad if one of them had died.. but would have accepted the obvious conclusion..

This from a 58 yr old, hAppily married to A bbw, white hetero male who loves tearjerkers.. sci-ffi and all sorts of sexy stuff.. well done.

sunny2020sunny2020over 3 years ago

Verdiente Gewinner-Story!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Not too long. Just right. And superbly done.

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Incredible!

Everything about this story was absolutely awesome. It didn't feel too long at all and I agree with the other readers, I'd love to hear more about these two and their lives in Ireland. I admit, I missed the photography angle.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

I don't care for lesbian stories. Seeing all the praise gave me the curiosity to save it in my reading list. After trying countless times, I finally got past the first scene and I'm so glad I did. Love this raw rarely gets expressed so well. I will be recommending this. 10 stars

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 3 years ago

First, so my comment makes sense, I do not care for incest stories. Your opening scene was heartbreaking, the next the the last scene was even more so. You brought the characters to life. You walked us through a troubled love story, and in a great tradition you made us hurt for both women through that terrible ordeal. You, sir, as I’ve said on your Hero story are truly a gifted storyteller.

Amazing!

God bless.

SCK201SCK201almost 4 years ago

Yes it was long, but a great tale. Enjoyed the story and where it went. Will there be a part 2, maybe titled 'Back home to Ireland'. I'm sure it would be just as good.

SCK201SCK201almost 4 years ago

Yes it may have been long, but it was a good read. Will there be a part 2, maybe titled 'Back home to Ireland'. Wiild make an interesting read.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingalmost 4 years ago
Dammit, Man!!

You wanted criticism? Here's your criticism!! How am I going to work, now with tears covering my damned eyes!!?? The love and passion you gave those two women for each other broke me! You did the same thing in Words on Skin and Stolen Kisses! Do that again, and I'll be a total wreck. Very well done, Paco.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible

Breathtaking, beautiful writing. Emotions I never knew I could feel surged in me as I read this. Truly, what a powerful story. Please keep writing, its a gift to all of us.

eros53eros53almost 4 years ago
Loved it

As usual, your characters breathe “life” line few others. And as usual, I cried at the end. Thank you got a sweet, wonderful story about two lovely sisters who love each other.

123noproblem123noproblemabout 4 years ago
Absolutely!

Absolutely a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Never Cry But.......

I have tears running down my face, that's how much I loved this.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful epic story. Full of great imagery. I actually can’t say more it would be inadequate praise

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brill

Something totall different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully written.

FOUND THIS QUITE MOVING, GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP ME GLUED TO IT, A SERIES WOULD BE AWESOME.

Cupertino345Cupertino345almost 5 years ago
Had to do it!

The story was well put together. It did require the build up. That made the ending work. I wish the girls well in Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, just, wow.

I've nothing more to say really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blood/Heart oaths

Wow. Lesbians, sisters, time workers, Irish, saviors of small children, not necessarily in that order. And the sex is terrific, well thought out, hot... You could put this in the romance category and it would make sense. A fine story, whatever category it is in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not A Size Queen

What is this preoccupation with length? Whether it’s 200 words or 200,000; I want to hear what the author has to say. If I’m not enjoying the tale, I’m not going to waste my time finding the end of it. If it engages me, I’ll happily keep rapt attention until the author feels /He’s/ finished.

I’ve read haikus that have haunted me for decades. If War & Peace were this engaging with characters that drew me in to such emotional investment as this story did; I’d be clawing at Tolstoy’s’ grave with my bare hands screaming “MORE! GIVE ME MORE!”

The sex was beyond hot. If that’s all this work was, it would still deserve a 5. But Molly and Tabby were so compellingly portrayed that they seem more real to me that some people I know IRL. When that ball first bounced out into the street, my heart caught in my throat. When Tabby pulled that ace out of her sleeve, I bawled like a baby in relief that you weren’t going to make me stand there and watch Molly die.

I’m new to this site, but since you haven’t posted anything at all in nearly a decade, I’m assuming there will be no further adventures of the sisters. I only hope that somehow, this comment reaches you so you can see how much your talent is /still/ truly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thinking porn ...

Thoughtful, caring, kind and compassionate writing of interesting stories ... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really good story. I loved the back story, the build up, the magic and the erotic lesbian sister love. Great ending too, for a moment there I thought you were going to kill Tabby.

GlendarGlendarabout 6 years ago
One of my very favorite Literotica sotries

I'm a total sucker for love stories, and this is one of the best.

Incredibly powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome but...

Amazing story, just no one calls it Gaelic here in Ireland, it's either Irish or Gaeilge. That just annoyed the shit out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!!

I want to hear more aboit the two Macallam sisters.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
This is one of those times I hate being limited to only 5 Stars. Especially this time!

I've read most of your other stories would this was one that hadn't really caught my attention. Until this evening.

This is, perhaps, the most unique story I have ever read. Not to mention beautiful, loving, devoted. And just absolutely beautiful.

I really appreciate the time and effort you have put into this one Paco. Thank you, so very much.

Now I have to remember to add this story to my favorites list. I know I'm going to want to read it again. And again, ...

rml65rml65almost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I was reading another story, someone mentioned this story as being just as good! Had to look it up and so glad I did! Now to read the rest of your stories! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!

brownmobbrownmobabout 7 years ago
simply love this story

thank you, just beautiful.... (more please)

hellokitty802hellokitty802over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I really thought she was going to die at the end it made me tear up. The story sucks you right in and makes it so you cant stop reading until the end. I'm not really into girl/girl stories but this was put together perfectly and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful writing and a great story! Was sorry to see it end.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Promises are Powerful

Traditions even more so

and then there are promises made by powerful women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

to tongue stamina

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!

This is the latest of your stories that I have read. I've enjoyed them all but I have to say that this is the first that I have wanted to go back and read again straight away.

Different to your other stories. Perhaps, for me, a little better but in a league of it's own really. You are an excellent writer! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Erotic Literature demonstration

I found you listed as a favorite of another literotica author, orie.

A first rate blending of a love story with Irish fairy lore, wonderfully complimented by a true connoisseur's detailed, thorough, completely absorbing accounts of pleasuring a woman. I am in afterglow just from reading. Truly an experience not to be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, just wow!

Best....ever

RTF31406RTF31406almost 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! Had to stumble through the Gaelic, once again makes me realize how ignorant I am and how much I've missed in the world. Hope I'm not to old to learn! Brilliantly crafted love story. I think one time you missed and called her eyes hazel vs green. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful doesn't seem enough...

A magnificent and loving story! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Wishing for a pt2

Are you aware that you aligned a pt2. So please think on it. Loved it even with the few misspelled words.😍 5 🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story

This story is excellent. It's well set out and the concept original. Borrowing from Irish culture and then expanding it to fit the story was risky, but you pulled it off. The correct Irish is a nice touch too.

Keep going! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story ever!

... and I don't just mean for an erotic story- awesome!!!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Awe inspiring!

I cannot imagine how many days it took to distill how many years of experience to write this unbelievably moving and powerful treatise on love. I cannot thank you enough for having allowed me to experience it through the tears that blurred the final paragraphs and are blinding me as I write this.

My Celtic roots leave me terribly exposed to raw emotion and you have caressed me with such a warm wind that my very roots feel blessed with the love with which you imbued this story.

I will continue reading your work, but I fear I will feel "let down" because it is too difficult to imagine that you can reach into my heart as deeply as you did with this.

Others have commented that it is five years since you have posted anything (at least under the name PacoFear) so I am driven to ask this: Do you post under any other name? Do you have other outlets for your work? It is impossible, if you still draw breath, for you not to have continued writing. Please share it with us. Please, I (and WE I am sure) beseech you for this grace.

I am Jerry at topo-kitist@usa.net, and am very thankful I found your postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story.

It truly was a great story. Thanks.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

I didn't like this all that much, for one if Tabitha had been interested in Molly for years, and knew Molly was interested in her, why didn't she do anything about it directly before now?

Also maybe because there was so much talk of them, especially Tabitha, having been with A Lot of men, and then planning to pick up random guys until they get pregnant.

Perhaps I'm just too possessive of the characters I read about, when I read a lesbian incestuous romance, I guess I just want them to stick to each other ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's been almost 5 years since we're gotten a gift from this highly skilled writer. Paco, I don't know if you gave up writing or some real lift things have taken you away from us, but we miss you. Your stories seem to draw me in and hold me until the last sentence, then leave me disappointed because there isn't more. You have a rare gift and I wish you well in whatever you're doing now.

As for this story, by far the best I've ever read here on Lit. In fact, the plot would make an excellent movie with very few changes needed. All of your stories are deserving of 6 stars, but this one should get 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just absolutely amazing

I came across this story when I was just looking for something quick to read, and wasn't entirely sure this would go well. It's the Gaelic that drew in my interest, and I'm so glad it did because it it just simply amazing. Such a great story!

The narrative, the characters, the symbolism, the plot - all so very well written. And oh gosh, the ending! I was so drawn into the story that I actually worried about that truck. But I'm glad you ended it well. Thank you for writing such an amazing and heart touching story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Deep, intense, loving... utterly captivating. This story is beautiful on so many levels. One of the best I've ever read.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a beautiful mixture

of mystery

and

magik

QuantumVoyagerQuantumVoyagerover 8 years ago
Amazing

Great amazing writing. Thank you,

algar1939algar1939over 8 years ago
Great read!!

A beautiful, 5 star read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my goodness..

what a heart wrencher...thanks!

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
More Please

Your story would make a beautiful film although the audience for it would be small and select.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moved

Absolutely beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

How about a sequel?? Please?

Thanks for a truly wonderful read!

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 8 years ago
woow

I never thought that a sister -sister thingie would be this great .. I can't stop but notice that in almost all your work "girlie" and "thingie" are the key words.awesome work

DistantdrumsDistantdrumsover 8 years ago
Extraordinary!

Such a rarity, a captivating story line, convinciing characters, beautiful eroticism and an unexpected but totally appropriate ending. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Couldn't Put It Down

No, not too long. Too short!!

Great loving, sensitive, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best ever!

This was far and away the best Literotica story I've ever read. What would I have done differently? I don't like it when one character describes in words what the other should do. It feels like a literary shortcut. Beyond that, this story rocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous