All Comments on 'Macy Sheds Another Inhibition Ch. 03'

by Agoodman954

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm curious.

You leave the feedback section open but you don't have any comments on any of your stories? Why is that? most writers either accept public feedback an daccept that not everyone likes their stories or they delete the negative comments. Surely somebody must have written a good comment about your stories. If they haven't doesn't that tell you something? Why not just turn off the feedback that makes more sense to me. Anyway like all you other stories you seem to want to let your wife enjoy other people but you are getting it as well so no problem there. But as swingers you seem to be doing okay. Good bye and goodluck with your life style. I hope you still know what you are doing.

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Your right I did leave all my stories open to comments, and I got quite a bit of feedback however there must have been a problem with the Lit site because they were all deleted both good and bad. I welcome all comments as long as they don't personally attack the other people leaving the feedback and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nicely written

and with limits but I can't see were that should lead, but maybe its just not meant to be. I hope your more careful in real than in your stories.

BIGFOOT42045BIGFOOT42045about 13 years ago

How did Macy's tits grow from 36DD TO 38DD overnight? Over all is a very hot story. You must be a very lucky guy to have such a hot wife.

BIGFOOT42045BIGFOOT42045about 13 years ago
e mail

I tried to send a response to you, but it said my address was blocked by you.

mitchawamitchawaabout 5 years ago
Hook

Your opening paragraphs go against the rule that "requires/suggests" that a scene not begin with "weather or scenery," but your hook tied in perfectly with the following sex scene. I"m a Geographer, and your description was so good that I couldn't stop reading. The lovemaking was well described, according to my classification was hot and arousing. I noted one physical error: at one point Macy's legs were around her husband's head, then she spread them wider before they once again circumvented his head. The titty fuck was one of the best descriptions, that I've ever read. An excellent story. I've read the first two without commenting, but I enjoyed both of them immensely. I'm reading the next story as soon as I submit this comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous