Maddie and the Summer of Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve wanted a photo of the group, so we turned and smiled at the camera.

"Get a bit closer together," Steve demanded, so we squeezed in together and I felt Pete's hand wander across the small of my back under my beach robe and hold me firmly by the waist. His fingers rested easily on my tummy. They felt cool from the beer bottle. It was a nice feeling. I put my own arm around his waist and held him just above the hip. He gently squeezed me and I squeezed him back.

Steve took a few more shots and then moved on to be a good host and help out someone who I didn't know very well but who had obviously decided that today he was going to get hammered!

"Who's your girlfriend, Pete?" I heard a voice say.

It was a middle aged man I'd not seen before. He wore a Hawaiian shirt and Bermudas with a pair of Louis Vuitton deck shoes. He looked friendly, and Pete smiled as they shook hands.

"Oh, this is Maddie," Pete said without correcting the man. "Maddie, I'd like you to meet Dave Ronson, our project manager for the Hong Kong initiative."

I shook hands with Dave and saw his eyes wander down to my breasts. I'd heard only a few whispers about the new project in Hong Kong but it seemed Pete was somehow associated with it even though he was just an intern. I wondered when Pete would tell Dave I was actually Steve's wife and Dave's hostess for the afternoon, but he never did. They chatted for about five minutes, easily and matey despite the age difference. All the time they chatted Pete kept his arm around my waist. It felt flattering to be mistaken for the girlfriend of a man nearly fifteen years my junior. I didn't let on, and I simply stood there giving Dave an eyeful of cleavage and feeling Pete's arm around my waist and hand on my tummy.

"Well, I'd better mingle a bit. Still haven't met Steve and his wife." Dave was saying. "I'll leave you two lovebirds to enjoy each other!"

"Thanks," Pete said, giving me a sly squeeze. "But do you think you could just take a picture or two of us before you go?"

He handed Dave his iPhone. Dave took it and lined up a shot. I felt Pete slip behind me and rest his chin on my shoulder. Both his hands were now clasped over my tummy and he was lightly squeezing me into him. In this bikini my ass was basically bare, although the see-through beach robe covered it. I felt a stirring in Pete's loins as his speedos pushed against my ass.

I smiled for the camera as Dave took about half a dozen snaps.

"Send me a couple of those, Pete, will you?" Dave said. Then "Oh, hang I'll just do it myself."

He tapped a few times on Pete's iPhone and we heard the whoosh of an e-mail disappearing.

"Oh great!" I thought. "Now someone I hardly know has pictures of me in an X-rated bikini being fondled by a teenager in my own home."

But there was something about the situation that was quite funny. Pete grinned cheekily as Dave walked away and said

"That was a laugh, wasn't it? Thanks for playing along."

"You're welcome." I said laughing too. "Anytime."

"Really?" he replied, "Well, in that case can you just play along a bit longer for that guy over there? I know him from my rugby club. It would be hilarious if we could pull it off for him too. Fancy trying?"

"Sure," I said. "Let's give it a go."

This sounded like it might be quite fun. And I can't deny it flattered my ego that a good looking guy like Pete, so much my junior would be interested in pretending I was his girlfriend.

Steve was about thirty feet away deep in conversation with three guys and what looked like the wife of one of them. Pete put his arm around me again and as his rugby friend came nearer said,

"I must introduce you to Jeremy, darling."

Jeremy was the friend and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Pete and me standing with our arms around each other.

"Wow, Pete Ingrams! The laziest flank forward in the southeast division. How did you get to meet this vision of loveliness?" he said.

He followed this swiftly with

"May I?"

And gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I smelled expensive cologne and noticed his attractive flat tummy with an impressive six pack above his burgundy Tommy Hilfiger swimming trunks.

"Hello, Jeremy - the biggest prima donna in any team's back line ever!" returned Pete.

He squeezed my waist and he drew me closer to him. "This is my girlfriend, Maddie. Maddie, meet Jeremy."

"Girlfriend, my arse!" scoffed Jeremy. "You're not fooling me. This heaven-sent angel is way out of your league. Or did you rent her for the afternoon on a high class escort website? No offence, Maddie!"

I laughed, "None taken," I said. But Pete was subtly prodding me with his thumb.

"We met on holiday in February," I found myself saying from nowhere. "Pete taught me to ski."

"Really?" said Jeremy, now looking more convinced at hearing me say it. "Well, all I can say is he's a lucky bugger!"

"Too right mate," said Pete, and then he drew me in close to him and planted a kiss on my lips. It was quick but it was electric - and, purely by instinct, I found my tongue darting out to meet his during the two or three seconds that our mouths were together.

"Well, I guess you'll be looking for a room here then!" said Jeremy, clinking his bottle in the general direction of Pete's and preparing to walk off in search of other guests.

"Wait a sec," said Pete. "Don't suppose you could do us a favour and get a few snaps of us together could you?"

He held out his iPhone and Jeremy put down his beer bottle and took it.

"Sure," he said.

Pete sat down on the end of the sun lounger and pulled me onto his lap.

I sat on his lap while Jeremy snapped a dozen shots. I found myself closing my eyes after two or three. Pete's hands had wandered across my belly and were now touching the top of my bikini. His face was over my shoulder and he was nuzzling my cheek and hair. At one point he kissed my ear. One finger began to trace the line of my bikini bottoms. I felt his warmth underneath me. He was beginning to harden. I was beginning to get wet.

"Just a few more, please," he whispered into my ear.

I nodded but didn't say a word. I couldn't trust myself to speak. I was getting horny for this teenager. It was ridiculous. I was 33 and my husband was right there just a few feet away. But there was no mistaking the quickening of my pulse and the hot flush throbbing through my pussy.

Then, it was over. Steve was suddenly back in view and although he hadn't seen us I sensed he was looking for me. I got up and straightened my robe. I walked over towards Steve without looking back. For the next few hours I made small talk with my arm linked through his. I served drinks. I laughed at jokes, some of which were actually funny. The party went well. Afternoon turned into evening...

By 10 PM it was obvious that Malcolm was not going to be in any fit state to drive himself home. He lived seventeen miles away and no one else was going his way. It would have been unfair to ask anyone to drive him home, so Steve, who had kept himself to only two bottles of Corona all afternoon and evening (in order to stay sharp in front of his boss), said he would run Malcolm home and arrange with him the following day to pick up his car. Most of the guests left within half an hour of ten o'clock, so while we said goodbye to the stragglers, Steve went upstairs to throw on a pair of slacks and a T-shirt and find his car keys. I stayed back to tidy up a few things, assuming I was the last one there.

I was wrong. About two minutes after Steve's car left our driveway Pete appeared from the shadows. He walked over to me. I was a bit surprised. I thought I had seen him leaving about an hour before but evidently he had just been getting a sweater from his car. He had somehow remained out of my line of sight for the last part of the party.

I expected him to offer to clear up with me, and was about to explain that he needn't bother because on this occasion we had thought ahead and hired a party clean-up service. They would be in at 10 AM the next morning. All I had to do was turn the lights out and go to bed. But instead he came over and sat down opposite me.

"Hi Maddie," he said. "I wanted to thank you for being such a good sport earlier. That was hilarious. I'm going to be spoofing those guys for weeks with that one!"

"It WAS funny," I admitted. "Do remember to send me a picture or two."

"Do you have a private e-mail account?" Pete asked.

"Private e-mail account?" I repeated, naively.

"Yes. One no one else has access to. Some of these photos might give the wrong impression you know!" he said.

"Ha ha! No!" I replied, finally catching on. "I don't have one. Steve and I have a joint email and then there's my work e-mail".

"No, believe me, neither of those will do," Pete said. "Let me have your number. I'll set you up with a private account and text you the log-in details."

Smiling, I gave him my number. He keyed it into his phone. Then he held it up and put an arm around me.

"One last selfie!" he said, and prepared to click. I waved shyly at the camera.

"Oh, wait a minute!" he said. "That's going to give the game away!"

"What is?" I asked.

"Your wedding ring. Do you mind if I slip it off your finger for this last shot?"

"Er, I guess not," I said.

He immediately took my hand and put my ring finger against his lips. He slid my finger into his mouth and sucked on it. It felt nice.

He slipped my finger out of his mouth and then produced my ring from his mouth. He'd sucked it off my finger! He gave it to me.

"Just put it in a pocket for a minute while I do this last shot, Maddie" he said.

I didn't have a pocket. There wasn't a table or chair nearby. He was still holding me with one arm. I slipped the ring down my bikini bottoms.

"Good girl," he said and kissed me as he took the shot.

Our mouths stayed locked together for thirty seconds while our tongues gently danced around each other. I could hear the click click click as he took at least ten shots with one arm around me and the other holding the camera three feet from our smooching mouths.

We pulled apart and I must have had an expression of shame on my face. I had no intention of kissing him like that. It had just seemed to happen of its own accord.

But Pete was standing there with a finger to his lips, facing me with a strange look of intensity on his face. He reached a hand forward and inserted it down the front of my bikini bottoms. His fingers hooked the ring and as they withdrew he glided three fingers across my pussy lips. They were soaking wet. He put his visibly wet fingers into his mouth with my ring and sighed as the juices ran down his throat. Then he took my hand, put my ring finger back into his mouth and slid the ring back onto my finger. An electric charge seemed to rush through me. I closed my eyes and sighed, audibly.

"How long will your husband be?" Pete whispered, still holding my hand.

"No, Pete. I can't do this," I protested.

He put his finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh!" he ordered. "Sit down". His voice was authoritative. Out of some sort of instinct I obeyed.

He unfastened his fly button and I looked down to see his dick sprang out. It was beautiful. Not big, but healthy and young, and definitely ready for service. He put a hand on the back of my head and guided my face towards it.

"Maddie, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and I'm giving the orders here. You're going to do what I tell you for the next hour and we're going to have some fun together."

"No, Pete. I'm married. My husband will be back any minute." I said.

But he pushed gently down on the top of my head and I felt myself kneeling in front of him.

"I don't think so. I heard him say that drunk fool lives seventeen miles away. That's at least an hour even at this time of night. More if he has to carry the drunk into his house and put him in bed. By my reckoning, we have time for part one of what I think is going to be a summer-long plan."

"What plan?" I said, somehow torn between anxiety and the dim awareness that I was getting turned on my Pete's assertiveness and the fact that his now fully erect cock was inches from my mouth.

"I'm a married woman, Pete. Please understand that. I like you, but I should never have kissed you. I gave you the wrong impression. I can't be unfaithful to my husband."

"You don't get it, Maddie." He said. "The fact that you're married makes this all the more exciting. You think I just want you to suck my cock, but that's not it at all. The game we're going to play is way more subtle than that. I get the feeling you're going to enjoy it."

"What do you mean, Pete?" I said, now realising that his hand was scrunching my hair and he was keeping me tantalisingly inches from his cock but without pushing it into my face as I had expected.

"Oh, you're going to play a little role for me, Maddie. I'm here for the whole summer, and I will be at every one of these parties you and Steve will be attending. I'm going to make you my bitch. You'll arrive at each party with Steve, and leave with him, but I'll be calling the shots. At every party you're going to be spending some quality time in my company, and just to make it easier for me to imagine what you look like under the clothes I'll be telling you to wear, you're going to strip for me right now and give me an eyeful of that deliciously sweet pussy of yours."

"What?" I gasped. I couldn't believe this. It was outrageous.

"Strip, bitch!" he ordered. And on the word bitch two things happened. The first thing as he gave my hair a tight squeeze that brought me to the threshold of pain.

The second thing was I started to cum.

I had been turned on throughout the last several minutes, but the combination of touch, voice and the picture of submissiveness he was demanding from me sent me over the edge. My pupils dilated and I gasped as my pussy tremors with waves of pleasure.

"Fuck! You're coming, aren't you?!!" Pete said.

I nodded and closed my eyes as I gasped with pleasure and gave a final shudder as the last wave broke.

Pete bent down and lifted off my beach robe. He unclipped my bikini top and it fell away revealing my breasts. My nipples were erect and perky.

"Get up" he ordered. I got to my feet unsteadily and faced him.

"Take your panties off now", he ordered. I looked at him and sighed. There was no point in resisting. He had just made me come in front of him with little more than his voice. Whatever my head said, my body was telling him what it wanted. I put my hands to the sides of my panties and pull them down. I was literally dripping wet. My juices were running down my thighs.

He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me and his fingers went straight to work on my soaking wet pussy. He was good - even better than Raphael at my spa. He knew exactly where to stroke and where to keep me in suspense. I surrendered to the feeling and he made me cum twice more...

...It was getting late. Steve could now realistically be back at any moment. Pete looked up at the poolside clock and got up.

"Maddie, come hell or high water I'm going to fuck that lovely married pussy of yours and you're going to be screaming with ecstasy when I do. Got that?"

I found myself nodding again. My eyes were closed. I was no longer in control.

"Good," he said. "Next Saturday I want you to wear black silk panties. New. Nothing Steve's seen. Buy them this week and send me a text picture of them in the shop before you buy them for my approval. Minimum spend is £50. You're paying for them and you're doing this for me. You won't be wearing them when you go home next Saturday because you're going to let me take them off you sometime that night. Any questions?"

"No," I said, resignedly. This was my fate. I was trapped by my own desires. "No questions".

"Good," he said. "Now Maddie. Kiss my cock.

I took his cock in my hand and kissed it. He slid it a little way into my mouth. Something beyond my control had taken possession of me. I sucked it further into my mouth and ran my tongue around his swollen glans. It was sticky with pre-cum. It tasted wonderful. I felt that warm tide rising deep in my pussy once more. Surely he couldn't make me come again?

I heard Steve's car arrive in the driveway and my tongue pushed Pete's cock out of my mouth. My saliva on his shaft caught the light. I realised I was angry that Steve had chosen this moment to come back. I, a happily married woman of 33, wanted this nineteen-year-old to ejaculate into my mouth. What the hell was happening to me? Where the hell was my self-control? Or my dignity?

"Darling, I'm back!" we both heard Steve say from the kitchen.

Pete slipped his cock back into his shorts with difficulty and retreated into the shadows. There was no time to put my clothes back on so I did the first thing that occurred to me. I jumped into the pool.

"Skinny dipping eh?" said Steve coming out onto the poolside patio. "Great idea!"

He stripped off and jumped in with me. But only for a while. He was sober and turned on, and he wanted me. Within minutes we had climbed out of the pool and were lying on the sun lounger making out. As Steve entered me I gasped. Partly it was the fulfilment of having my aching cunt filled at last. Partly it was the sight of Pete standing in the shadows. He was filming us on his phone. He stood there about a minute and then gave a thumbs up and slid silently away.

All I could think of was where I could find some black silk panties for him to strip from me in seven days' time.

June 2016

Pete continues the story...

She didn't walk into the room; she glided. Her arm was linked through the arm of her husband, Steve Danson. He was the head of the department I was seconded to so there was an extra thrill in stealing his wife from him, but I had time to gauge the situation before deciding which of the three plans I had made for the evening was going to be the one I put into operation. Maddie looked stunning. She had had her hair straightened and she looked a little more tanned than last Saturday. Her arms were bare either side of an expensive looking black silk qi pao - the oriental cocktail dress with that deliciously enigmatic slit up the side that went all the way to the hip bone but still managed not to reveal too much unless the wearer moved a certain way. Not every Western woman can wear a qi pao, but Maddie looked amazing in it. I later found it was made from a single piece of Shangdong silk, and was hand woven. It had cost more than three thousand pounds and this was the first time she had worn it. That meant I was the first man she took it off for too - but I'm getting ahead of myself. Maddie's long legs were shown to full effect by the qi pao and her heels. I couldn't take my eyes off those legs. She was making me hard with desire, but I knew I had to play it carefully.

I left it a clear forty minutes between establishing that she had seen me and making my first contact with her. The party was in a large house, and although there was no pool like at Maddie's own house, the garden was much larger and the tables with the food were all out on the lawn. There were about a hundred people there - slightly more than at Maddie's and Steve's party the week before. That was good. It meant there would be plenty of opportunity for someone to go missing for a half hour or so without being necessarily missed.

Maddie was clearly one of those women who get off on being dominated. I'd picked that up in our first three minutes together. She responded with pleasure to my intentional rudeness. When I ordered her around, as when I told her to fetch me a beer, she had done so meekly and with a certain smile on her face that reminded me strongly of Miss Amos, the teacher I'd seduced when I was at school - and from whom I had learned so much about how to handle a submissive sex partner.