Maddie and the Summer of Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that I had graduated in the space of a single evening to finger fucking this gorgeous woman - and managed to get her to take my cock in her mouth within six hours of seeing her for the first time, was of course gratifying. But I sensed early on that here was a rare opportunity to do something special. This was much more than sending her back to hubby with my cum dripping from her pussy. This could be world class if I played it right.

The first thing was to find out if she had gone ahead with the panties thing. I don't have a fetish about panties, but I had picked up that Maddie probably did. I'd ordered her to go and buy a pair of panties that cost at least fifty pounds. My guess was she'd buy some for a hundred or more. They had to be new, and Steve had not to have seen them. I would strip them off her and send her away panty-less. I realised this was purely transferring Miss Amos' personal fantasy onto a completely different woman, but it had been pretty obvious last week that Maddie was responding to the order. She gushed wet when I told her what to do, and if she really was wearing expensive, new, black silk panties, I was already halfway to my goal.

I took a glass of champagne from a silver tray held by one of the catering staff hired for the party and walked over to the shrubbery where Maddie had taken herself off to. She was alone but her beautiful face was lit up by the flames from one of the torches nearby, and I could tell she had made a special effort for this night. I hoped it was because of what had happened last week.

"Hi, Pete." She said as I handed her the glass.

I raised an eyebrow and went to kiss her on the cheek. She pulled back a little. She was watching over my shoulder. Was Steve in view? I had timed my approach to coincide with his joining the queue for the food. Surely he hadn't got his plate filled already?

I needn't have worried. Maddie was just gathering her nerves.

"Let's do this," she suddenly said, and walked through the French windows at the side of the house to a lounge that obviously wasn't supposed to be used by party guests. There were chairs stacked up in the corner of the room and a few random things were scattered over one of the sofas. It looked like someone had cleared the rest of the house for the party and put the items they didn't want in this room. The lights were off, but there was sufficient light coming in from the torches outside on the lawn to illuminate Maddie in all her beauty. It was time to dominate.

July 2016

Maddie continues the story...

My best friend is called Bea. I've known her since uni. Bea once told me that a woman who reached the age of thirty without having had an extra-marital affair was turning from nature and missing out on one of life's richest experiences. Bea is French, and she has a laissez-faire attitude to life that I sometimes envy and sometimes condemn. She married at 26 and I know for a fact she had had at least two lovers by the time she was 28. It didn't seem to affect her love for Benoit, her husband. And it's quite possible that he knew about her affairs and had one or two of his own. Whatever, the case, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened at the party, and so, on Tuesday I met Bea for lunch and told her what had happened.

"What does your gut tell you to do, Maddie?" was all she said.

She took a sip from her glass of Merlot and eyed me carefully as I blushed.

"You want him. I can tell." She continued. "So where's the harm? Meet him for a clandestine fuck and get it out of your system. Believe me, Maddie, the day will come when a stud fifteen years younger than you won't be interested. You're at your peak at 34. Fuck him and enjoy it."

"Is that what you do, Bea?" I said.

I had never asked her about her affairs before. But she didn't seem to mind. She smiled.

"For me, Benoit is my bedrock. Sex with him is fine. I know what I'm going to get and so does he. With a lover it's your chance to experiment. Get really dirty. Try things you wouldn't do with the man you're going to be shopping in the mall with the following day. Make it a fantasy. What turns you on?"

"Being dominated." I said. "I've always loved that. But Steve doesn't really get into it. He only does it to please me."

"Hmmm." Bea thought for a minute. "And this Pete. Do you think at nineteen he could dominate you? He sounds a bit young for that."

"I think he could." I said.

In my mind there was no doubt. I felt myself getting wet thinking about it. Bea noticed.

You're flushing." She said. "My guess is that you're getting turned on just thinking about him. Your body is screaming at you to take this kid and fuck his brains out. Why are you even thinking about this? You English are so uptight about this sort of thing. Take him to bed and live out your fantasies. Believe me, you can relive it all in your mind in later years while you're having bread and butter sex with Steve. Anyway, thinking about Pete while you're fucking Steve will take you over the edge. so Steve gets to win too!"

She smiled. But actually, she was right.

Back in my office my mind was a whirl but I knew I had to do this. I had spent the first couple of days after the party denying I would even think of Pete again. But now was the moment for action. Before I could think it through rationally and stop myself I went online and browsed to an expensive lingerie shop. I dropped two hundred and twenty pounds on a single pair of panties. They were black silk and crotchless. They screamed "sex". I grew wet even as I clicked on the order form. I would wear these panties only once - and it would be another man than my husband who took them off my willing body. I shuddered as I clicked "Pay". They would be delivered the next day to my office - in a plain brown box. It worked out about three hundred pounds an ounce. More expensive than silver!

I stood in the room and turned to face Pete. Even in my heels he was a good five inches above me. I had shaved my legs and smoothed myself in body lotion that morning. Raphael had shaved my pussy the day before. I had eschewed his extra services. But my pussy was as smooth as possible, and my new black panties fit perfectly. I had also decided to wear my qi pao at last. It fitted as well as it did in the shop when I had tried it on for Shunyi's wedding last year that had had to be called off at the last moment when her mother fell ill. Back in the box it had gone - all three thousand pounds' worth of it. Tonight felt special because of the clothes I was wearing. It might turn out to feel more special on the way home because of one item I wasn't wearing!

Pete approached me and motioned me to kneel in front of him. To do this I had to slightly hitch up the qi pao and take off my heels. He unzipped his flies and took out his stiffening cock.

"Suck it, bitch," he commanded. I took his cock in my hands and pulled it into my mouth. I went to work on it and my mouth felt like a fountain as I began to salivate more and more. I went the full length of his shaft and then took in his balls. He had a wonderful cock. It was smaller than Steve's but much more responsive. After a few minutes he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up to my feet. The sudden pain in my scalp was quickly replaced by blind desire as he locked his mouth onto mine and we kissed passionately. I felt him unzip my qi pao and it slid from my shoulders and onto the floor. He started to kiss my breasts but only teasingly. He stepped back and looked at my crotch.

"I love those panties," he said. "Give them to me."

I slid my panties down my thighs and went to hand them to him.

"Fuck you, bitch. On your knees!" he ordered.

I got down onto my knees in front of him. I was now completely naked except for my earrings, wedding ring, watch and necklace. I held out my panties to him and he took out his phone and took a picture of me doing so.

Then he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face into his groin again. I took his cock into my mouth and this time there was no stopping. He lasted about ten minutes. Then he moaned and I felt his cock pulse in my mouth. He came, thrusting into my mouth and tightening his grip on my hair. I swallowed every drop of it.

He stroked my hair down. Then he pulled over a chair and sat down. He positioned me onto his lap so I straddled him. He slid a hand under my ass and his middle finger found my pussy. In it went. He started stroking me and I closed my eyes. Straddled across his lap I rode his finger fucking to a shuddering orgasm. As I came he kissed me on the mouth. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Next week, don't wear any panties at all. Dress sluttily. Maybe leather or rubber. Come shaved."

I nodded and put my shoes and qi pao back on. I rejoined Steve in the garden.

"Hello, darling. Want some strawberries and cream?" he said, offering me a bowl.

I popped a strawberry into my mouth.

"Just the berries, Steve," I said. "I've already had some cream."

July 2016

Steve continues the story...

It was the fourth party that I started to notice something strange was going on. Maddie had disappeared for a while at the third party over at Jonathan and Gloria's place. I had seen her go upstairs and a little later I had noticed Pete go upstairs too. No one else had gone upstairs and as far as I knew the bathrooms were all on the ground floor, so I couldn't see any reason to leave the floor where we were all being entertained. However, Maddie had come down again after little more than half an hour, and Pete had come back later still so I didn't connect the two disappearances. Early the next morning, however, I pretended to be asleep when Maddie work up. She went to the en suite bathroom that only she uses and I heard the sound of the shower. She hadn't shut the door properly so I got up and peered through the crack. She was douching. She was holding the shower head so that it sprayed directly into her pussy. I thought that was strange behaviour but I didn't say anything.

Her behaviour at the fourth party was not so easy to ignore. It was at Robbie and Cassandra's house - a huge place in Surrey. Around 9:30 PM Maddie left the sofa where she had been sitting between Pete and another guy I couldn't see properly. All three went upstairs together in full view of the party crowd and as they disappeared around the corner I distinctly saw Pete reach for her hand.

I was stuck in conversation with a group of board members as I watched this, but as soon as I could I left the group and went up the same set of stairs. The house was amazing. I've stayed in smaller hotels! There were four floors, and multiple rooms on all of them some of which were locked. At least three rooms I knew contained sleeping children. Robbie and Cassandra had six-year-old twins and a daughter who was eight. I couldn't therefore go barging into random rooms looking for my wife and the two young men she had seen fit to accompany upstairs without me, but I was determined to find them. I figured the best thing would be to listen for a few minutes at each door. If I heard what I thought was them, I would open the door suddenly. If I heard nothing, either the room was the wrong one or else nothing alarming was happening in it. This approach got me to the fourth floor in less than thirty minutes. In all I had listened at twenty-two doors. In one I had heard snoring. All the others were completely silent.

Suddenly, I saw Pete walking out of a room just ahead of me.

"Steve!" he said, rather more loudly than one might deem wise in a corridor where children might be sleeping. "Haven't seen you all night. How are you?"

He slapped me on the shoulder and said "Are you looking for a loo too? It's at the end of the corridor."

He started to lead me in the opposite direction from the one he had come from.

"Actually, I was looking for Maddie." I said. "I noticed you went upstairs at the same time..."

"Was she caught short too? Ha ha. I blame that bloody curry they served us!" he said.

We reached the corner of the corridor and he pointed to a door at the end of the hallway.

"That's the loo." He said.

I dismissed this and turned back to go the way I was going when I had met him. But at that moment I heard Maddie's voice from the floor below.

"Steve, are you there? Let's go, darling. I'm really not feeling too good."

Pete shrugged his shoulders and made a gesture towards his stomach. I went down to the floor below where Maddie was standing by another staircase I hadn't noticed before. This place really was labyrinthine. I made a note to check how much it had cost Robbie. Surely we should be looking to get a place like this if we were planning to start a family.

Maddie took my arm. She was complaining of a headache and so we said our goodbyes and left the party early. We drove home in silence. My mind was a whirl and she wanted to rest. She slept in the spare room that night but at 3 in the morning I heard her run the shower.

July 2016

Maddie continues the story...

The amount of cum two nineteen-year-olds can produce in half an hour between them is phenomenal.

July 2016

Pete continues the story...

Recruiting Dan to my little game was a stroke of genius. My orders to Maddie's this time were that she could wear whatever she liked, but that I was going to insist she went home with Steve smeared with my cum. I wanted her to be sitting next to him as he drove her home feeling my cum slowly drying on her skin. Dan and I stripped her naked and laid her on the floor. We came on her stomach twice each and massaged it into her tits and tummy. Dan really wanted to fuck her, but I said no. That wasn't part of the agreement.

July 2016

Maddie continues the story...

The orders for the fifth party were going to be the hardest to obey. Steve had nearly caught me putting on my blouse over a mass of sticky cum the boys had smeared all over my upper body. I was surprised he didn't smell it on me, but apparently he believed my migraine story and I managed to wash discreetly later that night in the spare room's bathroom.

I thought this was daring and filthy but when I told Bea about it she said it was amateur stuff and seemed disappointed in Pete for being such a kid.

"Pah!" she said as we sipped Prosecco in a bar after work that Tuesday. "I had higher hopes for him. Has he tied you up yet? Spanked you? Fucked you with a dildo? Cum in your face while you speak to Steve on the phone? Fucked you in a public place? Watched while you sucked off his friend? The boy sounds like he needs a real woman to teach him imagination!"

"Is that what you do?" I asked her, mouth agape. This was a side of Bea I had never suspected existed. I knew she'd had affairs, but this level of sexual adventurousness was eye-opening. I found myself drawn by curiosity - and envy!

"Darling. The point of an affair is you get to be truly filthy. No one died saying they were sorry they experimented with sex too much. When I'm unfaithful to Benoit it's for a reason. The last time I had a bukkake it was eight guys and I was still wet and sticky the next day."

"Bukkake?"

"Yes, darling. That's what it's called when multiple men cum all over you. It's a very common male fantasy. Believe me, Pete would have been planning to do that to some girl since he was a horny adolescent jacking off in his bedroom to pornographic magazines!".

Jeez! There was a name for this stuff! I felt so innocent.

Bea looked at my naive face and smiled. "You have so much to learn, Maddie," she said. "But tell me, though. Have you actually fucked this boy yet?"

I shook my head. For all our experimentation, Pete and I hadn't yet fucked. But I knew that had to change. What was more, I was the one who wanted it.

The fifth party called for more time away from Steve than I knew I would have. The way I solved it in the end was to pretend I was still too unwell to attend but to insist Steve went anyway. An hour after Steve left I dressed as Pete had ordered and I took a taxi to the house where Pete, answering my text, let me in a side door and we went up to a bedroom via a back staircase.

We had at least an hour before Pete would be missed. I kept my phone by my side in case Steve called me. I stripped for Pete and he tied me to the bed and put a blindfold over my eyes. I heard him turn to go.

"No, Pete. Please, this time let's just do this. I want it."

"All in good time my pretty little whore," he replied.

"Tonight, you're going to feel a young cock in that married pussy of yours. But there's going to be a little surprise!"

Then he went away. After twenty minutes I heard the door open and someone come in. I felt the bed creak and now someone was over me. My feet were tied to opposite bed posts and my hands were tied to the bedstead. I was spreadeagled and open. I was also glistening wet. I felt a man's body positioning itself over me and two fingers stroked my cunt.

The cock that I felt enter me felt muscular and youthful, but the face that kissed me wasn't Pete's. Pete had a light beard. This face was clean shaven. Was Pete whoring me out? Was he standing there watching while another man fucked me? My mind played all kinds of games with me as I lay there gasping in the dark while this stranger went to work on me. At last my pussy could withstand it no longer. I came in torrents and suddenly my pussy was being filled with spurt after spurt of warm cum.

The blindfold was removed. Pete's face grinned at me. He had shaved his beard off after tying me up. My mind was in turmoil. All this week I had yearned to be fucked by Pete, but I had cum under the illusion that a complete stranger was fucking me instead. Pete read the look in my face. He kissed me deeply and lovingly. It was a different kiss to the animal lust that had characterised out kisses up to now. I was his whore and he had at last penetrated me. His cum swirled around deep in my pussy and he made a few post-coital thrusts.

My phone buzzed and I saw Steve's photo on the screen. Pete untied one of my hands with a deft pull of one of the cords that bound me so I could answer it. I reached out and tapped on the picture. There followed the most bizarre exchange over the next five minutes where I tried to carry on a normal conversation with Steve, while Pete continued to fuck me, albeit with a rapidly softening tool. I assured Steve that I was taking care of myself, and insisted that he didn't come home early to see how I was. Pete could hear every word of the conversation and moved down to nibble on my tits and insert a couple of fingers into my pussy while I tried to bring the conversation to a close.

July 2016

Pete continues the story...

Maddie was properly warmed up now and I knew if I didn't fuck her soon I might lose the chance for good. I'm not as experienced as many of her past lovers probably have been, but Miss Amos had taught me a few things and I knew enough to trust my judgement of when the time was right. I'd often reflected on the thought that if I hadn't made my move on Miss Amos that day in the stock cupboard during the detention she'd given me for no reason at all, I might never have had the opportunity again of feeling what it was like to lift the skirt of a 23-year-old first-year teacher, slide her panties down her thighs and thrust my virile young cock into her from behind. It had just felt right that day, and although I did fear at first that she might call for help and get me expelled, later she told me she had fantasised about my doing that to her since the first day of term. Now, with Maddie, barely a year on from fucking Miss Amos, it was clearly time.

The decision to shave my beard off was the hardest part. It would be difficult to arrive at the party with the beard and leave without it, so I first considered purchasing a fake beard for putting on after the deed. But eventually, I figured I could probably just leave the party unannounced and then turn up at work on Monday saying I'd shaved it off on the Sunday. In any case, that was a detail that I wasn't intending to distract me from the main task. Maddie had to be in some doubt as to who was fucking her. But in reality, there was no way I was going to give up the chance to fuck her. I wanted my seed inside her when she lay in bed with Steve that night.