Maddie and the Summer of Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 2016

Steve continues the story...

Maddie missed the next party, but she came with me for the sixth one. This was at James and Camilla's house in Wimbledon. It was a themed party and the theme was couples. After much discussion Maddie and I went as the owl and the pussy cat. She wore a black leotard, black fishnet tights, a cat mask and a long fake tail. I wore a full owl costume which I hired specially. While it wasn't easy to see out of, I did have the not inconsiderable side benefit of lovely soft feathers. Several attractive women stuck insisted on stroking me at various times in the night - which was compensation of a sort for losing sight of Maddie yet again.

July 2016

Dan continues the story...

The night of the sixth party was the best night of my life. Maddie was back again and she was dressed to kill in a black leotard and fishnets. Pete said I could have first go. I fucked her good. I must have emptied a gallon of cum into that hot bitch.

July 2016

Maddie continues the story...

I wonder if Pete and Dan thought I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them simply because they had blindfolded me.

I knew as soon as I was led into the room that there was another man there already. I also knew that this stranger was going to fuck me. I accepted that and actually wanted it. If Pete wanted to watch while I fucked a friend of his, I was prepared to act my part and give him a good show. Bea would have approved. I can't pretend I really know all the reasons why I did it, but it's too late for regrets now.

I assume it was Dan but I don't know for sure - and that excites me. I love the feeling of doubt. It confirms the whore status that I secretly enjoy. In any case, whoever it was they came so quickly, that even if I hadn't known from the first thrust that it wasn't Pete, I would have worked it out from his lack of endurance. He didn't even make me come, although Pete more than made up for that half an hour later with a fuck marathon that left me gasping for breath.

July 2016

Steve continues the story...

The seventh party as at Bill's house. The series had been a huge success and it was fitting that the boss should host the last one. Once again it was a costume party. I hired a Roman soldier's costume and Maddie went as a schoolgirl, tying her hair in pigtails and wearing a micro skirt and black stockings that I'm sure would break any dress code in even the most liberal school. You could see her panties with the slightest movement of her hips. Not that I minded. I hoped to benefit later on when we got home. Maddie had been off sex lately, but she simply said it was due to the heat. The summer had cooled off in the last week or so, and I was hoping to get caught up!

July 2016

Pete continues the story...

It had been a power trip watching Dan fuck Maddie last week. I knew she wouldn't be fooled, but I liked the idea that I was in such control now that I would decide who else she cheated on her husband with.

When I saw her walk in to the boss's party wearing that school uniform I knew I had to have her right there and then. The time for subtlety was over. I walked over to her and said to Steve

"Excuse me, can I borrow your wife for a while?"

As I expected, he didn't know what to say. I pulled her onto the dance floor and we jigged a bit while I waited for Steve to be surrounded by people wanting to bend his ear. That's a definite advantage of fucking the wife of a busy exec. He's too busy to keep a proper eye on his wife.

When I judged the moment was right I took Maddie's hand and led her upstairs. We found a bedroom and I locked the door behind us. We started kissing and she raised her arms above her head in a submissive gesture that allowed me to lift her skirt and rub her pussy with my fingers. She was rapidly getting wet. I tugged at her panties and they came away in my hand. They were fastened at the side with a small button and were designed for one-handed removal. She unzipped me and I entered her standing up. She sighed and we set to work. For the first time I came first, but she wasn't far behind me.

We realised too late that Maddie's panties had actually broken. They could not be refastened, and if she went downstairs to the party in just her stockings and mini skirt, the chances of hiding her cunt were zero. The mini skirt was just too short. There was nothing we could do. She just had to rejoin the party and do the best she could. I led her to a sofa where she could sit amongst some cushions and get some cover that way, but her pussy lips were swollen from the fucking we had just had and I knew she had to be leaking my cum. The whole situation was crazy. We were bound to be caught.

July 2016

Maddie continues the story...

Steve and I hadn't had sex for three weeks by the time of the seventh party - which meant the last six fucks I had had had been by Pete and the mystery stranger. Although I loved the whore fantasy, sitting on the sofa at Steve's boss' house with a micro skirt and a gaping cunt was surely taking things too far. I was bound to be seen.

"Hello, my dear. Can I borrow you for a moment?"

The voice belonged to a woman. I had seen her earlier holding hands with one of the directors. She was wearing a Chanel cocktail dress and red Manolo Blahniks. She oozed wealth and class. I nodded and invited her to sit down.

"I don't think so dear," she replied. You're not really in a favourable position right now. Shall I help you up and get you covered before anyone important notices what you and that rather dashing young intern have so obviously been doing?"

So she had noticed! I blushed red, but she laughed.

"Oh my dear, you didn't think no one had noticed you, did you? You may have fooled your husband, (by the way, he's totally fanciable. Mind if I give him a chance with me sometime?) But there's no way you're going to get away with that sort of behaviour in front on me. Come with me. You need some panties and a clean up."

My brain was in a tailspin. I could hardly take any of this in. But what was important was I was sitting virtually naked from the waist down with swollen pussy lips and Pete's cum dripping out of me. This woman was offering me an escape. I took her proffered hand and we went into another room.

August 2016

Clarissa concludes the story...

I had her! The dirty little bitch had made her first mistake. Now I could capitalise.

For weeks the gorgeous slut had been disappearing off at parties with the new intern. He was fresh and raw and I knew I'd be inviting him to re-enact The Graduate sometime during his stay at the company, but he had nothing on her. She was a must-fuck. Amazing figure, tanned, shaved and smelling of desire. I knew I wanted her from the moment I laid eyes on her. Her husband wasn't bad either, and I briefly entertained the thought of a threesome, but no. I wanted her first. Maybe I could get her husband for a weekend as a return favour. My pussy hadn't been filled by a new man for ten weeks!

She seemed almost grateful as I led her into the back room and turned the key. I pulled a pair of white silk panties from my handbag.

"Here, I said. These are a close match for the Stella McCartney panties you came in with. Put them on. But first, let me clean you up a little."

I parted her legs and knelt down to take my first lick. The combination of her juices and the boy's cum was divine. She began to moan...