All Comments on 'Madison Discovers a New Life Ch. 01'

by RSD3016

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great beginning

great beginning, hope that you will continue with this story. smile. good plot and great story line from the beginning. thank you..

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
awesome!!!

great story i think they will do well together. i hope to see the next part soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I enjoyed the story,

But in several different spots the author tries to give a justification for slavery. I am pretty sure that worked with the slaves loaded on the ships in Africa. "Don't worry, we will take care of your every need." Yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please continue!!

Your story is very inteeeresting, I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT I LOVE IT

please continue the story, I hope they end up married, Im sad u havent written in almost a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so great

please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So HOT and So Sweet!!!

I really enjoyed reading the story. KEEP GOING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I like how Madison is coming into her own and I love Henry's strong but caring hand. Can't wait to read chapter 2. Hope there's also a chapter 3 and 4 and 5....

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sooooooooo good!!!!!!!

You have to keep going I love how you made Henry dominant yet loving at the same time. The story line was really good and I can't wait until the second chapter

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
GOOD STORY

A well told story withy reasonable characterization. i am afraid it only rates a three from me because the author seems to have forgotten that Madison's friends know she went with the owner of the hotel .... errr i know the police are not to bright but even they must be able to cotton onto hop is behind people vanishing without trace. i also doubt that anyone would accept non consensual slavery so quickly, i do not give myself that fast to a new Mistress!

Master had better be very, very, very good to His slave and give her everything she wants before she knows she wants it, diamonds by the bucket load the odd Rolls Royce, Ferrari etc. Some 20 years ago a French doctor was raped in her own home, the rapist stupidly fell asleep when he woke the next day he was missing some vital part of male anatomy, now if i remember rightly Madison is a nurse .......... ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Got me going...

unfortunately, with every incident of poor grammar I would lose my excitement. For example: There is a difference between your and you're. If you are (you're) going to be a writer, please know the difference. This story would have given me multiples if it had been written properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

This was an amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely erotic story. By all means, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful fantasy, very hot. Madison actually knew what she wanted and who she was. She just had to be shown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous