Madison Discovers a New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
She loses a casino bet & is sold as a slave.
9.4k words
4.44
109k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSD3016
RSD3016
15 Followers

Madison was excited; for the first time in what felt like ages she has a night off. Being a nurse made it hard to have a social life. Both the long hours, accompanied with swing shifts made it hard to actually make plans.

Looking in the mirror, Madison realized why her supervisor had told her to take two personal days. Her green eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep, and she had bags underneath her eyes. With a heavy sigh, she got out her make-up bag and proceeded to try to fix the damage three double shifts in as many days had caused. Madison didn't use too much make-up, she had great skin tone, with no blemishes. She had been blessed with freckles on her nose and cheeks, brought out by the summer sun. So, a little concealer under the eyes, a little pink eyeshadow, mascara and some lip gloss did the trick.

As she curled her golden-brown, shoulder-length hair, Madison thought of the night ahead. She and four of her closest friends were off to the new casino in Niagara Falls - about forty minutes from where she lived. Madison wasn't much of a gambler, but she has received a scratch off ticket in a card for her birthday and won one thousand dollars! She decided to give herself a night out with it. After the casino, they were going to spend the night in a hotel nearby and enjoy the sights the next day. They had reserved two adjoining rooms, both with Jacuzzis. At first, Madison felt guilty for indulging so much, but she rarely did anything for herself; saving for the day she may actually buy her own house.

She realized long ago that marriage must not be for her. At twenty-six years old, she'd had her share of relationships. Both her friends and family really loved the two men she had almost married. Why shouldn't they?

Both men had good careers, family, and morals. Madison, however, just felt something missing. She was never really happy with the relationships. Sure they got along great, the sex was good, but she couldn't bring herself to marry them.

Finishing her hair, she walked back into her bedroom and opened the closet. Looking through the racks of clothes, she found what she had been looking for: a little black dress that came to mid-thigh, with spaghetti straps. She wanted to look good, you never knew when you might find mister right. Laying the dress, nylons, and underwear on the bed, she went to pack an overnight bag. Once she was sure she had everything she needed, she sat on the edge of the bed to get dressed. As she put the nylons on over her feet, she thought of all the money spent on pedicures. How she wished she lived near a beach. Her mother has always said: if you can walk on a beach and paint your toenails there is no need for a pedicure. Madison had always loved the feel of sun warmed sand squishing between her toes. Snapping out of her daydream, she shoved the dress over her head, stepped into her heels, grabbed her purse and walked out the door. She was going to pick up two of her friends, Lisa and Sandy. The other two, Beth and Jen, would be meeting them up in Niagara Falls. Madison had met all four girls in high school (their junior year) and have been good friends ever since. Jen had married her high school sweetheart right out of school and became a stay-at-home mom. Sandy went right into a local collage and is now a successful lawyer. Madison doubted Sandy would ever marry. In her opinion, Sandy was married to her job, she had very little free time, which was another reason why this outing was special for Madison; she hadn't seen Sandy in quite a while. Lisa went away to collage to get a degree in advertising and Beth also went to nursing school with Madison.

When she pulled up into Lisa's house, the girls were waiting out front for her. Lisa had her blond hair up in curls. She wore black dress pants and a tight pink button-down shirt. Sandy came bouncing up beside her, also in black pants, but with a light green camisole top. Showing off the great tan Madison only wished she could have.

"Hey girlie!" Sandy squealed, jumping into the front seat.

"Hey you!" Madison exclaimed, "you guys ready to go?"

"Hell yes, let's go get drunk and waste my husband's money!" Lisa said laughing.

"Sounds like a plan," Sandy said. As they drove towards Niagara Falls, they chatted about what they all had been up to and where they wanted to go on the following day. By the time they got to the casino valet parking, Beth and Jen were already inside waiting for them.

"Hey, you're late!" Beth said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah, when the heck have you ever known me to be on time?" Madison laughed, "So whats first?"

"You wanna do slots, or go right to black jack?" Beth asked.

"Let's try blackjack, but if I start losing, I'm off to slots, money lasts a lot longer on those," Madison said laughing.

"Yeah, I agree, we do want money left for tomorrow," Sandy said.

After getting their drinks, they headed off to the blackjack tables. Madison had never played blackjack at the casino before but she knew how it worked. After a few hands, all the girls were up. Madison only lost one hand and was currently up two hundred dollars. She decided to up the stakes. She bet one hundred on the next hand.

"Blackjack!" the dealer said.

"Yep," Madison thought, "it was going to be a good night."

He had been watching the girls since they came in. They were perfect, everything he needed for an addition to his little shop. They would sell in no time, specially the little freckled one in the black dress. She looked like she had some sassiness to her. She would get a good price. Mike smiled to himself as he went into the back room to alert the others that he had the last three needed to start.

"Keep an eye on them Brent, I don't want them going anywhere," Mike said to the security guard. Mike was a very successful business man, he knew how to make the deal. He had been doing it for years and won many girls in his casinos. They each sold as slaves for at least five hundred thousand. Mike became very well known in the wealthy community for always providing the best product. He had quite a large clientele as of late and only hoped to grow larger, more powerful and a lot richer.

After everything was prepared for the bets to be made, Mike made his way over to the Blackjack tables where the girls were, still winning, drinking and having a great time.

"Hello ladies, I trust your enjoying yourselves this evening?" Mike inquired smiling.

"Yes, wonderful, thank you!" Jen exclaimed grinning at all her chips.

"I see you are making out very well! Let me introduce myself. I am Mike Williams, owner of this fine establishment I wonder if I may offer you lovely ladies a chance at winning a very large sum of money this evening. You have been hand selected as a part of a very small group allotted this opportunity. Would you be interested?" He asked.

"What does it entail exactly?" Beth asked, a little suspicious.

"Yeah, I would love to know the details!" Madison said, genuinely interested; besides, she was on a roll tonight!

"Walk with me while I explain," Mike said. "Dealer, please get someone to cash in these ladies chips and bring them to the back room."

"Yes sir, no problem," he said.

All five girls followed the man towards the back of the casino. As they walked, he explained the rules of the game.

"Each person bets their time, in essence, themselves against the house. The game is this: there is a wheel, on it will be trips, cars and a lot of money. On the heel will also be three house wins spaces. If you land on anything besides the house wins category, you win the prize stated. If you land on a house winds place, you have to donate your 'time' to the casino," Mike explained, carefully wording it so they didn't suspect anything. The contract they would sign would also be very complicated wording and with the amount of drinks they had all consumed, Mike doubted they would even read it.

Mike ushered the girls into the back room, where at least ten other men and women waited, all drinking and chatting, waiting for the game to begin.

"Ok, so all that there is left to do is sign these," Mike said, handing the girls their contracts.

Madison took a quick look at the contract. It was very complicated; she really didn't want to have to read through it and leave everyone waiting. Besides, she thought, the odds of her winning were high and there were some really cool prizes up there. Madison signed the paper and handed it back to the man. Jen, Beth, Sandy and Lisa all finished up signing and handed their papers in as well.

"Ok, who is up first?" Mike asked.

Madison watched as the others took their turn at the wheel. First up was a blond tall woman with her husband. She spun the wheel and won two hundred dollars.

"Sweet!" the woman said, and went over to the table with her husband to claim her prize. Next up was a group of three guys. Each spun the wheel separately. The first won a vacation to the Florida Keys. As he was claiming his prize, the second of the trip spun the wheel. This time it landed on house winds.

"Well shit," he said sulking.

"Please proceed through the door to the left sir," the attendant stated, and ushered him out.

"Sucks for you dude, I just won a car!" exclaimed the third in the trio of friends, as he walked over to claim his prize.

Madison watched the line go down. Three more people won prizes ranging from one hundred dollars to a vacation to Europe. The remaining three went off through the door. Next up was Beth. She won a fifty dollar gift certificate to a local mall.

"I never win anything, so this is sweet!" She said laughing. Jen won free five nights stay at a hotel of her choice in Las Vegas for two. Lisa won one thousand dollars cash, Sandy won a new car. It was finally her turn. All of her friends stood waiting to see what Madison would win. She walked up to the wheel and gave it a good spin. Her stomach did a flip as she waited for the wheel to stop spinning. When it finally did, her heart sank. Damn it, she had lost. She was feeling so lucky tonight too. Oh well, she thought, she would just tag along with Sandy on her vacation.

"Please proceed through the door ma'am," said the attendant.

"OK, I'll meet up with you guys in a bit. Why don't you go ahead without me, I'll call Jens cell when I'm finished," Madison said. No point in holding them up.

"Alright, see you soon!" Sandy said waving goodbye.

Madison followed the attendant into the next room. After she walked in, the door was shut and locked behind her. All of the people that had lost in her group were standing in a line with five other people she hadn't seen before. Madison figured they must have been from a previous group. After Madison joined them in the line, Mike came into the room and stood in front of them.

"Thank you all for participating in my game. You will now be transported to my facility where further explanation of your situation will be given.

They were all put into a bus and transported to the airport, where they boarded a private plane. Madison began to panic, what had she gotten herself into? They were going to leave the area? Why didn't they inform her of this before?! She was going to have to call the girls once she got to where ever they were going. She hoped she would be back on time for work on Monday!

Once everyone was seated on the plane, Mike one again addressed them as they began to taxi down the runway.

"I will now elaborate more on what is happening, as I see some anxious faces. In your contract that each of you willingly signed, it states that upon losing the bet, you legally became my property and no longer have any legal rights," Mike began.

One of the male passengers tried undoing his seatbelt, but it wouldn't budge. Oh my god, she thought, what was happening.

"Get this goddamn thing off of me! You cant just own people, that's bullshit!" He screamed, trying to rip the seatbelt off. Two men came through the curtain from the front of the plane. Madison was in awe of their size. They had to be at least six feet five inches tall and very strong. Madison began to panic as she watched the two men restrain the guy that was out of control. A woman came out of the front of the plane with something in her hand Madison couldn't quite see. She went up to the restrained man and when she stepped away from him, his eyes seemed to glaze over, and he stopped fighting.

"Fighting me will do you no good, I promise you. Now, as I was saying, you will be transported to my facility where you will be housed until you are bought by one of my customers. I specialize in sex slaves and you have all been hand picked by me as my merchandise. All of my customers are fully screened and take very good care of their slaves. After all, you will be sold for a minimum of a half a millions dollars apiece!" Mike said smiling. Madison couldn't breathe, she heard people yelling and fighting, but she just sat there, unable to breathe. She was having a panic attack. Her life was over because she was too stupid to read something before she signed it! What was she going to do? She has a life, a job, friends! It was all gone.

As she struggled to breathe, a woman appeared in front of her. Madison wasn't sure if it was the same woman as before, she couldn't see that well, everything had gone blurry from her hyperventilating. The woman was talking to her, that much she knew, but she couldn't understand what she was saying. Madison felt the woman taking her pulse and shouting to someone behind her. A moment later she felt a slight pinch on her right arm, then a warm sensation drifting up her arm and washing over her. Her body relaxed and she began to feel sleepy. Yes, she thought, sleep was good, better then what she was going through. At least asleep she didn't have to think.

Madison rolled over, reaching for her watch. She wanted to be up early so they could eat breakfast and head out to see the sights of the falls. Than she remembered. She wasn't with her friends anymore. Where was she? She opened her eyes to see a small room, about the size of her living room. There was a door to the bathroom to her left, in front of her was a television with some sort of electronics underneath, what she was not quite sure. At the end of the twin bed she was laying on was a recliner chair. The far wall wasn't a wall at all, but a pane of glass. Madison slowly crawled out of the bed. Looking down she saw that she was wearing black pajama like pants and a white t shirt. She padded across the thick carpeted floor towards the glass wall. She looked out into a long hallway, with cells like her own lining it on both sides. The lights were off in all the cells, and the lights dimmed in the hallway. She turned back to her room to look for a light switch but found none. She did, however, find what looked like an intercom on the wall. She pushed the button but nothing happened Madison had no choice but to sit and wait. For what? She didn't know. As she sat in her chair, she started to drift off to sleep again, but was woken with a start when she heard a click. Next to the intercom pad a door she hadn't seen opened and a woman came into her room.

"Hello," she said cheerfully. "Woke up a bit early I see. Are you thirsty?"

"Yes, actually," Madison said a bit shaky.

"No problem," the woman said and walked back out the door.

After a few minutes, the woman came back with a pitcher of something and a glass. She set them on the table next to her bed.

"I hope you like iced tea," she said smiling.

Madison began to cry, she couldn't help it. What had she done? What was going to happen to her?

"It's really not all that bad you know," the woman said sitting on the end of the bed. "Whoever buys you will treat you well, I promise."

"Yeah, well, I had my own life, my own responsibilities. Now that's all gone!" Madison cried.

"Think of it this way. You will never have to work again. Never have to worry about anything again. The only thing you have to do is serve your master. Think about it, whoever buys you has to be quite wealthy! You are priced at one million dollars. Do you actually think you will ever want for anything again?"

"That sounds wonderful and all, but I won't be me, I will be owned by someone!"

"True, but haven't you always wanted someone to just take you? Completely take you? A powerful man to just take control the way they were meant to?"

OK, so the lady had a point. She did always want men she dated to be powerful, to take control. Maybe that was why she always broke it off with men. Maybe that was why they never did it for her.

"That's a girl, now hop back into bed and get some rest." As Madison climbed back into bed, her mind was spinning. Could this really be a good thing?

Madison awoke to the sound of someone coming into her room. As she opened her eyes, she saw a woman coming in with her breakfast.

"Hello," the woman said with a smile. "You need to hurry up and eat so you can get into the shower. You have to be ready before nine when the clients will start to come in."

"OK," Madison said, and sat down. After all, what was she supposed to do? Nothing was going to change her situation. Besides, she thought sipping some orange juice, it wasn't like anyone was going to buy her today. She had time to find a way out of this.

Madison finished her juice and got into the shower. She had never been a big breakfast eater and her stomach was in knots. The shower was nice and warm, soothing her aching muscles. As she washed her hair, she began to think of what may lay ahead of her. Someone taking her whenever he wanted. Stripping her naked, bending her over and driving his big cock into her until he was satisfied. Madison's hand had drifted down to her soapy pussy.

She lazily rubbed her swollen clit, thinking of what he may do to her. A moan escaped her lips as she began to finger her clit in earnest and dipping her fingers inside her slippery pussy, finger fucking herself. For a brief moment she thought she should stop, that she shouldn't be doing this, but then the sensation of an orgasm started to approach and she no longer cared. Her knees buckled as it took over her. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as she continued to rub her clit and she was left panting on the shower floor.

Madison slowly got up off the floor and finished her shower. After she was dried, she padded out into her room to find a pair of black shorts, a bit to short for her taste but they would do, and a pink tank top. She walked back into the bathroom, dressed, brushed her teeth and did her hair. By the time she walked back into her room, her bed had been made, fresh iced tea was on the table and her TV was on to the morning show. She eased herself into her chair and put her feet up under her, trying to relax and not think about what lay ahead of her. Just as she got into the show, she heard someone yelling. Madison got up and went to the glass to see if she could see what was happening. Across the hall and two doors down, a man was fighting with a guard - and it was a losing battle. Standing in the hallway was a couple, the woman grinning as she watch the guard pin the man to the ground and sedate him.

"Yes," she said. "He's perfect. I love a challenge. It's so much more fun when they fight, don't you agree honey?"

"Yeah, I love watching you break them. It's amazing how you get them worshiping you and kissing your feet." Her husband said with a chuckle. Just as he said that, he turned to see Madison watching them and smiled.

"Darling," the man said, "look at this little cutie."

"Mmm, she is cute," she said starting towards her. Madison started backing up. She did not want a woman to own her. She thought woman were beautiful, sure, but she had no desire to fuck them. She sat on the floor on the far wall and curled her legs against her chest.

RSD3016
RSD3016
15 Followers