Madison Discovers a New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, come here, up to the glass," the woman said. Madison could now see the woman more clearly. She had short brown hair, curled around the back of her ears. She wore a long red flowing skirt, and a tight V-neck black shirt. Her green eyes pierced into Madison. This woman just looked mean. She definitely didn't want to go with her. Madison simply shook her head no.

"Are you in need of assistance?" the guard asked.

"Yes, this one doesn't like to listen and I wanted a closer look." the woman said grinning at Madison. The guard opened the door to her cell and walked towards her. Madison crawled away from him as fast as she could, trying to make her way into the bathroom. Just as she began going through the doorway, the guard grabbed her around the waist and picked her up.

"Sorry about this miss," he said, carrying her up to the glass. All she could do was whimper in protest, she knew the man was too strong to ever get away from. The guard set her down in front of the glass on her knees.

"Lift up her shirt, I want to see her tits," the woman said, folding her arms in front of her as her husband leaned down and put his arms around her, preparing to watch the show.

The guard knelt down behind Madison, putting his arms in front of hers, pushing them back, in turn making her breasts push out. He reached down and lifted her tank top up to just below her chin. Madison's tears stung her eyes, she couldn't believe she was going through this.

"Cup them, I want to see how they will fit in my husbands hands." The guard did as he was asked. Madison was aware of how much the guard was enjoying himself, as he pressed his hard cock against her ass. Madison pushed her ass back against him without even realizing it and a moan escaped his lips, causing her pussy to ache with need. Madison blushed, she couldn't believe what she had just done. She didn't even know this man and yet she wanted to please him. What was wrong with her?

"Thank you, but I'll pass, I like a slave with a great amount of fight in them. She just isn't what we are looking for," with that they walked away, off to collect the slave they had bought. Madison sobbed in relief and fell against the guard.

"I'm sorry for that," she cried. "I don't know why I did that."

"Trust me, I didn't mind," he said, cuddling her against him. "I have to go, there is a man coming in with his wife to pick a slave for their sons twenty-fifth birthday." When Madison gave him a confused look, he explained. "There are many families that buy their children their first slave at twenty-five. It is thought that at twenty-five they are mature enough to train and keep a slave. This family is on their third child getting a slave. The children's mother was the fathers first slave. He adores her and married her, even though he has many other slaves. They come all the way from Hawaii to get their slaves here." The guard picked Madison up and set her up on her chair. "Try and relax honey, getting your nerves up isn't going to do anything but make you ill."

"I'll try," Madison said, giving him a weak smile. He walked out and down the hallway, leaving her in solitude once again. Madison vowed to never go up to the glass again, no matter what she heard out there.

Madison sighed, sank back into her chair and closed her eyes. As she thought about what the guard told her, she began to drift off to sleep. She was emotionally exhausted and just didn't want to deal with reality anymore right now. As she drifted off to sleep, the guard escorted the couple into the viewing area.

David White walked into the hallway with his wife Sharon walking behind him. He was here looking for a slave for his youngest son Henry. At fifty- five, he was glad this would be the last time he had to do this. It was very emotional for a son to come of age and he always watched his wife's heart break just a little when they bought a slave. After all, she had once been here, in a cell, scared out of her mind.

That brought a smile to his face despite himself. How he had loved that first time she looked at him with love, not resentment. He had broken her of her will to be free, to be her own keeper. He had shown her she didn't need that, all she needed was to please him, serve him and she would be the happiest woman in the world. David doubted Sharon would take freedom, even if it was offered to her.

"We are looking for a female slave for Henry, our youngest. I am looking for one that is resistant, as I want him to break her, make her yield to him, but not one too difficult to handle. She has to have submissiveness in her, though she doesn't know it."

"We have a few you may be interested in," the guard said and began to show him some girls. "This one here is twenty-one years old and as you can see, she has short red hair, blue eyes and a thin frame. We have had here here a couple of weeks now." David looked at the girl. Though he liked her height, he knew his son would want a slave with a few curves and this one was a little too much on the thin side.

The next girl he was shown refused to come up near the glass, which showed her reluctance, but when the guard went in to get her, she punched him square in the face. Too much of a fighter. Next, the guard took them to a cell with a lovely brunette inside. She was curled up in a chair, sleeping.

He could see she had freckles, which he knew Henry liked.

"This one is very nice. Definitely has sub in her, she is shy, and reluctant, but won't get too forceful in my experience. I can also see her desire to please someone inside her, though I know she doesn't understand these feelings she has."

"Wake her and bring her up here so that we can get a better look at her," David said. The guard went into the cell and sat Madison up.

"Wake up honey, someone would like to take a look at you," he picked her up and walked her up to the glass.

Madison was still a little confused. She must have dozed off. She opened her eyes and looked towards the glass. A couple stood there waiting for her to be brought over. The man looked older, somewhere between fifty and sixty. He had short Grey hair and stood about six feet tall. He had a medium build and cool blue eyes. He emanated confidence, a true dominant. His wife, however, was the exact opposite. She stood slightly behind him, with her head down, hands clasped in front of her. She stood about five feet tall, had long light brown hair, down to the middle of her back. She looked to be between forty-five and fifty years of age and had green eyes. She wore a white dress, down to her ankles and what looked to be a sliver collar on her neck. She was his slave.

Madison tried to get out of the guards arms, she didn't want to go with them. The guard held her tight, thwarting her efforts.

"Quiet now honey, this is the couple I was telling you about. They are shopping for their son." he said quietly. Madison whimpered in effort trying to get away, but it wasn't working. He sat her down on her knees in front of them. She tried to crawl away, but the guard caught her, and held her there.

"Stand her up for me please," David said. So far he liked what he saw. She was very pretty, resisted, but wasn't violent and had the right body type. The guard stood Madison up and held her in place. "Turn her around for me, please," he asked. The guard turned her around and placed her head on his chest.

"Try and relax honey, it's almost over," he said. Tears leaked down her cheeks. She felt so exposed, like she wasn't even a human being, just a piece of property to be bought and sold.

"Yes, I like what I see. Ready her to leave, I am going to go sign the paperwork," David said walking down the hallway.

Madison couldn't believe what she was hearing. She couldn't be going, not really! She again tried to get away form the guard.

"No, let me go, you don't understand. I can't!" She cried, pushing against him as hard as she could.

"You don't have a choice sweetie, don't fight it." the guard said putting her down on the bed. The woman that had given her her breakfast came in with a syringe in her hand. Madison backed up into the corner on the bed. She did not want whatever was in that.

"He would like you to have something to help you relax for your flight." she said, climbing on the bed next to her. Madison was sobbing, she couldn't handle this. This just couldn't be happening to her. She felt the sting of the needle and the familiar surge of warmth rushing through her body. Unable to fight it anymore, Madison drifted into unconsciousness.

Madison woke up to the sound of crashing waves. Opening her eyes, she looked around. She as in a very large, very comfy bed. The room was magnificent! There was a large flat screen TV on the wall across from the bed, with hundreds of DVDs in shelves to either side of the TV. To her left, there was a sitting area with a very comfy looking couch and a bookshelf full of books. To her right on the far wall was a door to what she assumed was the bathroom. To the left of the door was a desk, with a lap top computer. On the wall to the right of the bed was a set of glass doors, leading out to what must have been a balcony. When Madison started to get out of the bed, the door opened. A girl came through the door carrying a tray of food out into the balcony. She wore a bikini top and a white skirt down to her ankles. Her long brown hair curled down her back. On her neck her wore a similar collar to the one worn by the wife of the man that bought her, though she looked much younger, maybe thirty.

"You may sit out here and eat. Make sure you eat this time, according to master you haven't eaten yet today. I will be back in a half hour to ready your bath. You will be presented to Master Henry in two hours."

After the woman left, Madison got out of the bed and headed outside. The balcony was quite large, with only a couple of lounge chairs and a table with chairs for eating. She went over and sat down. The view was amazing. She was huge rolling green hills to her right. In front of her was the ocean! God how she loved the ocean. The beach was pure white sand with palm trees along with edge. Looking down she saw that she was on the second floor. Down below was a very large pool with a waterfall and jacuzzi. The air smelled of salt and flowers. Maybe, just maybe, she could get used to this.

Madison settled in to eat, a fresh bowl of fruit and a ham sandwich, with iced tea. After she finished her meal, she sat back to drink her tea and enjoy the view. She heard the door close to her room and someone going in to start the bath. Madison got up and went into the bathroom.

"Please take off your clothes and get into the tub so I may bathe you," the girl said.

"I can bathe myself I assure you," Madison said.

"You will do as I say slave, or you will get paddled and then I will bathe you anyway!" the girl shouted. Madison did as she was told, her pride hurt.

Slave, she thought, she really was a slave. She lowered herself into the massive tub.

"Lay back and relax, your shaking," the girl said. As she laid down the woman began to wash her, starting with her legs. She lifted Madison's leg out of the tub and began shaving it. Madison had never had someone do this, and it made her nervous. After the woman finished shaving her she set her legs back into the tub.

"It isn't bad here you know. As long as you behave, obey your master, you can be happy here. Just let go of your old life. There are no responsibilities, no job, just serve your master and live in paradise," she said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't just be OK with being someones property! This place looks wonderful and all, but I am a person, not property!" Madison said angrily.

"You are now. Thank about it this way, make it simple for yourself. You are now his. You and your body are at the mercy of him. Once you learn to let everything go you will be a lot happier. Let me show you." She reached into the tub, pushing Madison's legs apart. When Madison tried to close her legs in protest, she reached behind her into a cupboard. "This will help you," she said and attached two pairs of thigh cuffs to the tub, as well as a pair of wrist cuffs to the tub over Madison's head. First, she secured Madison's hands over her head, then her thighs. This made her unable to move and her legs spread wide. Bound as she was, she was helpless, yet felt very secure and comfortable.

"Now, let it go. You see that you have no choice. Keep telling yourself that." The woman put her hand back into the water and started rubbing Madison's clit. She tried to fight, to fend of this intruding hand but couldn't. Her body was betraying her, she was getting wet. "Thats it, don't fight me," she said and put two fingers inside Madison's warm pussy.

She couldn't help it, she groaned in pleasure. The combination of being helpless and the relentless fingering of her pussy just felt too good. The woman leaned into the tub and put one of Madison's nipples in her mouth, and began to suck and bite it, all the while furiously fingering Madison's pussy. The womans mouth felt wonderful on her breast. She had never experienced a womans touch before and didn't think she wanted to, but she was definitely enjoying what this woman was doing to her. Her breathing began to get heavier as she neared orgasm. Sensing this, the woman inserted a third finger and started rubbing Madison's clit again. This sent her over the edge. She came hard, bowing her head back and groaning in pleasure. The woman slowed her assault on Madison's pussy as she came down. When the last of the orgasm had subsided, the woman began to wash Madison once again, leaving her bound. After she finished, she took the restraints off, helped her out of the tub and dried her off.

"We will leave your hair down. You will wear nothing but a pair of wrist cuffs behind your back and these," she said, holding up a pair of nipple clamps. "Put your hands behind your back."

Madison did as she was told, terrified of the nipple clamps and of the fact that she would soon meet the person that would own her. After the wrists were cuffed, the woman came around the front of Madison with the nipple clamps.

"Try and relax, you will become used to them in time," she said. The woman began to pinch Madison's nipples, pulling at them. This hurt and made Madison jump. The woman only smiled and continued her assault on her nipples. When she was satisfied, she reached for Madison's left nipple, pulling it out and attaching the clamp. She moaned in pain as it closed over her nipple. The woman pulled the other nipple out and attached the clamp to it. Madison breathed slowly, trying to get used to the pressure. Grinning, the woman pulled on the chain between her breasts, making Madison cry out and step forward.

"Very nice," she said reaching around, cupping Madison's ass, and pressing herself against her. "I hope master lets me play with you some more. I would enjoy torturing you and making you cum for him," she whispered in Madison's ear.

The woman released Madison, leading her out into the hallway, and across into the other room. Madison could only guess this was her masters bedroom.

It smelt of cologne and incense. It was a darker room than her own. The set up was about the same except for the darker colors and the extra door on the far wall.

"Kneel on the floor here, facing the door. Keep your head and eyes lowered. Do not look up until you are instructed to do so," the woman said as she walked out.

As Madison waited, she thought of what the woman had said to her. She doubted she could do this. It seemed so easy for her, but Madison was too strong willed. The door opened in front of her and Madison's heart lept into her throat. Was it him? She wanted so badly to look up and see who was standing in front of her. Whoever it was it was definitely a man, she could just tell. He began to walk around her, inspecting her. His hands came from behind her to cup her breasts. She felt like she couldn't breathe. His hands were very large, but soft. He gently massaged her breasts, kneeling down behind her.

"These no longer belong to you. They are my property. I will do what I want to my property," he whispered. "The sooner you accept this, the better off you will be."

Henry walked over to the chest he used to keep a few toys in. He picked out a flogger and a ball gag. She was going to learn her first lesson, then he was going to break her. Henry wanted to present his slave at his birthday party the following evening and he wanted her loyal and obedient. The next few hours were going to be hard for her, but he knew she would be better for it.

"A few rules to start you out. First, you will always address me as sir or master. You will come to know in time when I expect which name," he said. As he talked, Madison grew angry. She didn't deserve this. She could not allow this man to do this to her.

"Second rule," he continued. "Speak only when spoken to and always answer me when I am talking to you. Do you understand?"

Madison looked up at him, she knew it was going to be bad, but she couldn't just let herself do this. She met his eyes with a cold stare. God he was beautiful. Sandy brown short hair, icy blue eyes and a sculpted face. He had a wonderful body, medium build, you could tell he worked out, but not excessively. When her eyes went back to his face, she was met with a cold grin.

"You DARE to not only fail to answer me, but you look at me in the eye?" he said starting forward. Before she realized what happened, she scooped her up, walked her over to the bed, stood her up at the end of it and pushed her face first into the covers.

"Move and you'll regret it bitch," he said quietly. Henry grabbed the flogger and hit her hard across the ass stinging her flesh. Madison cried out and tried to get away, running towards the door. Henry expected this and grabbed her by the hair.

"You will obey me. It's just a matter of how much pain it takes you to realize it," he said, throwing Madison over his shoulder and heading into his small playroom next door, shutting and locking the door behind him. Henry went straight for what he was looking for. A hook hanging from the ceiling.

"Now," he said, undoing her cuffs and re-doing them over her head. "We will start with your feet on the floor, but try and kick me, and I will cuff them as well," he explained. Tears stung Madison's eyes. The flogger and the fact that her arms were stretched painfully over her head was going to take some getting used to.

Henry walked around her and looked into her eyes. He liked what he saw, defiance mixed with a hint of desire. Yes, she would break and when she did, she would make a glorious slave. Picking up the flogger once again, Henry started in on her ass. Alternating sides with each stroke. Madison began to sob in pain. Good, this is what she needed.

"Now, to continue what I was saying," he said, flogging her ass relentlessly. "Never look me in the eye unless given permission or told to do so. You will ready yourself for me each day when I specify, by bathing and waiting for me, kneeling as you were today, hands behind your back." Each time the flogger hit her, it felt like her skin would tear off. Madison couldn't take the pain any longer, she started to scream.

"I know you didn't interrupt me on purpose," he said, putting the flogger on the table. "Did you little one?"

"No master, but the pain," she groaned.

"I know," he said. "I will help you not to interrupt me again." Henry picked up the ball gag and walked up to Madison. "Open your mouth," he instructed, holding the gag in front of her. He looked into her eyes and saw what he had been waiting for, defeat. Madison obeyed and opened her mouth.

"That's a good girl. Understand that if you do not obey me, or you disrespect me, I will punish you. It will help you focus, help you be a better slave. Although, being punished is not the only time you will feel the sting of my many toys. I will do this as is pleases me, besides, when it's not punishment, you may come to enjoy it."