Madison Discovers a New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison doubted that highly. This hurt more then anything, both emotionally and physically. Henry commenced his assault on her ass once again. This time, however, he lessened the severity and came into a rhythm, doing what he knew Madison couldn't believe. He was going to make her like it, crave it, and most of all, he was going to make her long belonging to him.

As Henry continued to yield his flogger expertly, Madison felt a different kind of warmth spreading over her and her pussy began to throb. She was enjoying this! Didn't hurt like before and each stroke brought her higher.

She moaned in pleasure and began to drift. She felt like she was flying and everything around her grew quiet.

Sensing what was happening, Henry walked around the front of Madison. As he suspected, her eyes had rolled back into her head. He pulled at her nipple clamps by the chain and she moaned, not in pain, but in pleasure. Yep, he thought, she was there. Henry reached down between her legs and slowly rubbed her clit. God she was beautiful, just like he liked his women. A nice round ass, hips he could grab onto, ample breasts, thick kissable lips, and beautiful eyes. Henry smiled to himself as he watched her enjoy herself. As he rubbed her clit faster, he once again stated on her ass, only this time he used his hand, alternating between slaps and rubbing the warmed flesh.

Madison moaned and thrust her hips towards his hand. She was getting closer, just a little more, he thought leaning over and capturing her nipple in his mouth. As he sucked and nibbled, she threw her head back and let out a soft cry and the orgasm tore through her.

Madison's mind reeled as she tried to remain in control, but her body had failed her, given itself over to him. She couldn't remember ever cumming like that before, it was amazing. As she opened her eyes, Henry was staring at her, she looked down at the floor, blushing.

"Let's get you down from there," he said, undoing the cuffs. As Madison's full weight hit her, her knees buckled under her, unable to bare her weight.

Henry caught her, carried her over to the bed and knelt her down next to it. He opened the nightstand drawer and took out the black leather collar inside. It was an inch thick, with an O ring on the front, and had a small lock on the back. Lifting her chin she she could look at him, she showed her the collar.

"You will wear this at all times, except when I take it off and put a different one on for special occasions," Henry explained.

"Yes master," she said, surprised how natural it felt to call this man by that name. She looked at the collar, a little frightened of it, though she couldn't explain why.

"Hold up your hair little one, so I can put this on you, then you will officially be mine," he said smiling. He finally had a slave of his own. He was going to train her, care for her, and hopefully love her like his father loved his mother. Unlike his brothers, who tended to have many slaves and love none of them. They didn't wish to marry. Henry did, and he hoped he found that love in Madison.

As Henry slipped the collar around her neck, Madison sighed. It felt good, made her feel secure, happy, content. As he locked the back of it, Madison reached up, touched the soft leather and smiled. She could be happy with him, belonging to him. Reaching back into the drawer, he grabbed a leash and snapped it onto the collar.

"Unless I instruct otherwise, you will never walk upright, or sit on furniture. There are large pillows situated throughout the houses for slaves, you may use those. The exception to this rule is when you are in your room without me. That is your space to spend time as you wish. If you need anything or want anything changed in your room, let me know.

Henry walked toward the door, pulling Madison along. It was very difficult for her to keep up with him, crawling on all fours wasn't as easy as it looked. He opened the door and motioned for her to go through. After closing the door behind him, Henry walked down the massive hallway toward the stairs.

"You may walk down the stairs," he said, helping her to her feet. "this is my part of the house. There are four buildings. One for my father and his slaves, one each for my brothers and their slaves, and mine. You are my first salve, buy you may see 'house slaves' in here from time to time, helping care for you or the house. We find it easier to live closely with the family business and it makes for less house slaves." When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Madison went directly to her hands and knees.

"Very good little one, you learn very fast. You will make an excellent slave. You have a predisposition to it. I believe you will be very happy here."

"Thank you master," she said smiling. Henry walked through the foyer, and the living room, towards the back glass doors. As Madison crawled, she was thankful for the soft plush carpeting. She glanced around at the living room. The carpet was a dark cream with a burgundy pattern throughout. The walls were also cream and the large wrap around couch in the middle of the room was also burgundy, as were the chairs and the large pillows on the floor. There was a very large TV on the far wall and many pieces of art hung on the walls.

As they walked outside, Madison inhaled the sweet tropical air and sighed.

In front of them was a table with six chairs and one of the large pillows sitting next to the nearest end chair. Madison crawled up onto it an Henry sat down. It was very comfy and large enough for her to lay down. This pillow was a light blue color. She glanced up at Henry and saw that he was reading the paper. She lay down on the pillow and listened to the birds chirp and the ocean waves. After a while, Henry made a couple of phone calls, something about the business. She didn't pay attention, she just relaxed and listened to the sound of his voice. It felt odd, though, that he acted as though she wasn't even there. Again reminding her of what she was.

She thought about home for the first time. All of her things, her job, her friends, her life. What had they told her friends? What was going to happen to her place, her job? Did it even matter? No, she supposed not. She didn't need to worry about those things anymore. All she needed to do was please Henry, her master. She wished she could climb up into his lap, cuddle with him, kiss him, touch him. Run her hands under his shirt and feel his chest, his back, his warm skin under her hand.

Madison looked at him, studied him. The more she did, the more aroused she became. She wanted him to take her, to fuck her, hard. It must have showed in her eyes, because when he looked down at her, he gave her a knowing smile. He hung up the phone, reached down and grabbed the leash, pulling her to him. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Madison knew what he wanted and she was happy to oblige. She grabbed him and started to stroke him. He was warm and silky in her hand. Leaning over she licked the tip of him and ran her tongue down the length of him. God he tasted good. Moving back up, she put him in her mouth and began working him. Pleased when she heard a groan of pleasure come from him, she sucked him harder. His breathing began to become more labored and without warning, he grabbed her head and pushed it down farther onto his cock. Madison began to panic, no one had ever done this before and she couldn't breath. She tried to push herself up off of him, she couldn't help it.

"No little one, put your hands behind your back," he said, stroking her hair. "Relax, let go, and trust me."

Madison clasped her hands behind her back, and forced herself to relax, letting him use her throat as he wished. With each stroke, he went deeper into her. She was very happy she didn't have a gag reflex. Getting used to the fullness of her mouth, she began to swirl her smooth tongue around his shaft, adding to his sensations. She could taste the beginnings of pre-cum in her mouth. It was sweet and salty, making her moan from around his cock. His breathing became more labored and he began pushing her head down with force, fucking her mouth vigorously. He stopped abruptly and grabbed her up, carrying her into the house and over to the couch, throwing her over it so her ass was in the air. Kneeling down, he spread her legs further apart, exposing her ass and pussy to him. Leaning over, he began to tongue her clit softly. Madison moaned in response to his soft tongue. She tasted wonderful, he wanted more. Henry licked her faster, dipping his tongue into her cunt and rubbing her clit to get more of her juices. He could see she was getting close to orgasm, her breath becoming more labored and her juices were flowing. Unable to wait any longer, he stood up, and thrust his cock into her hard and deep, making her moan. He felt huge inside of her pussy, filling her completely. Smiling, Henry grabbed her hips and began fucking her harder, driving himself into her as hard as he could. She felt so amazing, so tight and wet. Hearing her grunting with the force and pleasure of his thrusts sent him over the edge and he emptied himself into her, feeling her pussy convulse around his cock, cumming along with him. Catching his breath, he gently rubbed her lower back, caressing her soft skin. His, all his, he thought. Reaching down, he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. Madison curled up into him, a satisfied smile on her face. Carrying her upstairs, he pressed an intercom on the wall.

"We are going to take a bath and will be ready for our dinner in one hour.

We will have dinner out on the balcony tonight." He said into the intercom.

"Yes, master Henry," said an unknown female voice. Walking into his bathroom, he set her down on the floor and started a bath for them. Grabbing a hair band in the drawer he had arranged for her to have in his room, he put her hair up so not to get it wet. After testing the water, he lowered her into it. Stepping out of his clothes, he threw them into the hamper and stepped into the tub with her, cradling her in his lap. She fits so perfectly in his arms, he thought. He couldn't wait to show her off to everyone at his party the following night. Relaxing in the warm water, Madison was more content then she had ever been in her life.