All Comments on 'Maestro Ch. 05'

by Yambler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That's one way to handle problems in life - burn the whole mf down.

I was surprised that an appearantly experienced dom did not provide a scrap of aftercare. His indifference seems to have set fire to her angry desperation. She's poorly managed interactions with everyone around her until she has reached her breaking point. Now comes the dramatic leap off of a cliff. I can see you wanted Katie to come across a put upon and surrounded by uncaring idiots. Some of that is there, but life is full of other peoples' expectations. Perhaps it's her throwing caution to the wind that is making me feel negative towards her.

Will Maestro go along with her desperate plan? Will you keep him as clinical and emotionally removed? Will he eventually shove her in a crate and sell her to a third world billionaire?

elliot_relliot_rover 7 years ago

I don't completely agree with the last comment. Katie has been searching for a long time. Lots of feelings are coming to the surface that have been repressed for so long. They are feelings that until Maestro, were only ideas, distant never before felt feelings. Yes, they are all coming to a head. She is knowing that those things that were only in mind are in fact real and true. Yes, she is tired of living the life of the expectations of others. She is freeing herself.

Many of us have felt the same. The author is doing, i think, a great job of putting those freeing thoughts to words.

Yes, there was no real aftercare. Other than the massaging of her body when she was waking, We also have to remember, that to each there are different levels in all of the scene.

I personally look forward to the next installment.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Katie Got a Good Start in Learning and Being Pushed a Little, Aftercare???

I thought Katie got more than she expected with her first session with Maestro. In fact. at times she considered using her safeword but didn't. Katie's knowledge of the lifestyle is not all that in depth and she thought that Maestro would get pleasure as well. Maestro will probably have got pleasure from giving her pleasure and pushing her at little. Katie may not know much about aftercare and although Maestro left fairly quickly they did discuss a couple of things. Yes, it would have been great if he had perhaps massaged her sore muscles from straining against the restraints, or cuddled her or showered with her, but perhaps he does not know how far he wants to get involved. I do not think that an experienced Dom like Maestro will allow her to give up the safeword. She may think she wants to because she wants to give up control as that is what she believes the lifestyle is about, but there is always a safeword especially in arrangements such as they have as they do not know each other. As for aftercare, he let her sleep, told her to make sure she drank lots and although she fell asleep he could have been a jerk and not let her sleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous