All Comments on 'Maestro Ch. 07'

by Yambler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good series

I like the series and overall writing is good, however in chapter 7 the extra large piercings are over the top unbelievable. The 2nd session no limits would never happen. All is just too unbelievable to conjour up in a fantasy. Keep writing, just keep,it within more realistic bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I used to like this

I am still waiting for this all to be a dream for Katie. This series started off as well written and now, while still well written, it has become unbelievable at best and offensively abusive at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I understand it is fiction, but come on. First time piercings and they are the size of bovine nose rings? You just picked up your characters and threw them off a cliff into the chasm of the absurd. Standard piercings would have been plenty mind boggling in this embryonic relationship. Then you have a parade of strangers who mess with and on them as they are brand new. If this isn't a dream, as the previous comment suggested, both Katie and Maestro are seriously messed up. This started great but has gone off the tracks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So, this started off as a fantasy, a piece of fluff and now... Now I am not even sure what it is, a cautionary tale? "And thus, Katie learned the importance of safe words"? I hope you keep writing. This has the potential to be a fascinating story, though unless this is a dream, I am not sure fantasy is quite the right term anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous