All Comments on 'Maestro Ch. 08'

by Yambler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago
Maestro is a predator

And you tricked us as well as he did Katie. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good to see this back on course again

Very well done! Five stars.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Please keep this coming as quickly as it has been

I do think that Katie wanted this from the start but did not know it. Perhaps Maestro did. It was a bit extreme to do what he did to get her to agree to give up to 24/7 but I am interested in how he sees this works. I am a little disappointed that her room is in a basement although not dingy, I hope that this is temporary as she learns the rules. I am waiting to find out when he informs her of what happens when she does not live up to his expectations and about punishment. So far she has been pleasured. If he is a true Dom he is to be pleasured and she has yet to experience this besides multiple men using her vagina. They wore condoms but he will not likely. Also, does he want children and is this another motive he has hidden???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Predator

She is being blackmailed. This doesn't belong in this category. Consent under duress isn't the same as consent freely given (which is what bdsm is).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Category Misleading...

This is an enjoyable story but I do think it would fit better under NonCon. Not saying I'm not enjoying it, but I feel a little mislead about the direction of the story based on the category. I don't think every story has to adhere to some notion of 'perfect' BDSM in order to be in this category, but this made a pretty major left turn into nonconsent (blackmail) territory and I think it would be fair to let readers know that. All in all, though, will keep following Katie's story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointing

Well, this got gross quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous