All Comments on 'Maggie Becomes My Whore Ch. 02'

by ProfessorM

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ProfessorMProfessorMover 10 years agoAuthor
Author here! I welcome comments, but please be aware of a few things:

1) I write and publish academic material, so I do this primarily to grease the wheels for other writing. I do edit, but I'm not going overboard as I have an "authorial life" beyond this website and I have other things to do with my time. If you want to nitpick, go elsewhere, 'cause frankly I don't give a shit. If it was approved, it's good enough for the editors, which means good enough for all of us. If someone with more enthusiasm would like to edit what I do, please contact me via email. I would love to look at someone else's work if I have time, or have them look at mine if they seem like a capable editor.

2) This story and others that I write are in fact real. Obviously I've changed some details: names are approximate; I might conflate several different sexual encounters for the sake of a story; and other details will be omitted. But yes, my wife is a "hot wife" and we have lots of fun, together and apart.

3) If you don't like my work then please don't read it. No need to be an asshole/bitch and flame people (either me or someone else) who are having fun sharing their experiences, real or imagined. I realize being an anonymous douche bag is now a national sport online, but this is a space to enjoy sexuality, not exorcise your keyboard demons. Save all your vitriol for Huffington Post; that's where it belongs.

Cheers,

Professor M

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
The story was okay.

Dear Author,

I was okay with the story. It was your comment at the end that turned me off. It comes across a little too strong.

ProfessorMProfessorMover 10 years agoAuthor

@ littlecordelera: Thanks. I appreciate the feedback about the comment. There are plenty of comment sections online where people--even anonymous users--are respectful, even when they disagree, but frequently that isn't the case here, and that turns me off even more...

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I gave this story 5 Stars because I can recognise a lifelike scenario when I see one. This was very well written, and very Hot'n'Horny! I'm keen to see where this goes, it's good as is, but if improved upon will become a cuckold classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WACC so far...

Fine that you like being a cuckold. But what's good for the goose is certainly even better for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Prof or not

You a WACC bitch.Get it.

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
fravorited!

I can't wait for the next chapter here! Very nice! I'm thrilled at how this is going! I'm kind of hoping that they all lose control someplace public! exciting and dangerous! Thank you a million times over and I hope to read you again soon!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Professor M

The first chapter was great and this second installment was even better.

Very nice writing style, good build up, climax, and then the great unknown at the end...she is now out of control and really needing the other guy's cock. However; I'm guessing the husband is going to enjoy this! This will be the "new normal" for the relationship now. It is exciting because the husband is not longer in control; but, is certainly along for the ride!

This, in my mind, is what a lot of wives would enjoy: an occasional slut experience on the side with someone they know, rather than an anonymous bar pick up scene. My wife and I have been doing this for quite some time and it is exciting for both of us. How well I remember the day when I saw that look of desire in her eyes and knew she never wanted to stop!

There is nothing more exciting in the world than to see your own wife totally disheveled after passionate sex with another man.

Keep writing. Thanks!

jeremfgjeremfgover 10 years ago
A really awesome story

I can barely wait for the next part!

You write that story very well, it's really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting impatiently for follow-up chapters

this could really be a fantastic story...... please hurry, we're salivating

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Very hot story

I read both of your stories and enjoyed.

Hot and erotic.

My cock has been hard through both stories and I want more

More stories please

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I read both" = call of the closet cuckold

damn, just cuntabidebyit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy Attire

The wife's sexy costumes are very enticing. I'd like her to submit to being bound and gagged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's all fun and games...

Until a guy with a bigger/thicker cock comes along. Your protagonist is a classic fool who is playing with fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

I enjoyed both of your stories and I hope you continue to write about these characters and their adventures.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the Best

Your stories ring true and are incredibly hot. Thank you for sharing. Please write more of your experiences and lifestyle. I hope that you'll be an inspiration to others.

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 9 years ago
Threesome in the future?

As a man who thoroughly enjoys watching other men have sex with his wife...and joining in on giving her (and ourselves) pleasure...I have enjoyed your stories. I kept hoping that your wife would tell her professor that you were in on everything and arranged for him to visit while you became a part of the action and her pleasure.

As for giving head...my wife has NO gag reflex and taking it all is the most enjoyable thing to watch.

Keep on writing about her experiences. Very Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a good pupil dear professor..

Please more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderfull

This stories is very instesting, a letter difficult for the translation in French, but lovely nice. I put 5 stars. Think you

buckster4ubuckster4uover 8 years ago
Keep it going!!

I'm glad you wrote a second installment, the story is getting. Dry interesting. There are lots of avenues to explore; threesomes, gang, public exposure and connection. Don't stop now!!

TheFallenSaintTheFallenSaintover 8 years ago
Would like to see more

I would like to know more about how things turned out for you guys. My wife and I have had several fun adventures together, and so far it has gone very well for us, so I enjoy seeing similar couples stories. I hope you let us know more about your wife's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mindless drivel !

The worst. 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please tell us whats going on now, is she still the proffessors whore? Is she enjoying it? Are You?

Please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really wish you would add to this tale.

If it's true, I am certain there has been many other adventures with your sexy wife. Being married to a beautiful and sexy woman myself, I know there is not a week that goes by without someone hitting on her. We have enjoyed a lot of fun over the years, both with her bosses, like you, and others. The good thing is she is bisexual and we also enjoy fun with her friends from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A plus plus

Excellent. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Usual pathetic and pompous drivel !

Find another hobby, dickhead. "1*"!

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Slippery Slope

When it comes to women, there are no rules that will not be broken. The true nature of woman dictates that it is never a matter of "if", but only "when". Rules only create a slippery slope that becomes too easy to slide down and impossible to resist the inexorable pull of gravity and concomitantly hedonistic, narcissistic sex.

Start down the slippery slope, and EVERY man will find himself betrayed, dumped and replaced/traded off.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

God damn! Very hot stuff,

My cock was hard the whole time, hoping it will last...

Looking forward to reading more of this cock hardening story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Worse

Even worse than your first story, very happy it was your last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice job hubby, you just lost your wife. Probably why you haven't written anymore since you are still crying in your beer. Fool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous