Maggie Becomes My Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I heard you fuck him, too, you fucking whore. Not exactly what we had agreed on."

"Sorry baby, don't be mad. I couldn't help myself. Let me get rid of him." She went out in the living room while he got dressed. "I'll see you later?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. I'll see you at the office next week." He kissed her goodbye and left.

Maggie came back to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. She was still really turned on, and she slowly sank herself down on my shaft with a sigh. I half expected, from the porn I'd read, for her pussy to be loose and stretched out, but to my surprise she was incredibly tight. Her pussy gripped my cock harder than it had since I had taken her virginity. I felt like I could feel every muscle inside of her.

"God baby, that was so good. I'm going to need to fuck him again soon," she moaned as she rode me. "As long as he wants it, I don't think I can stop." The depth of her surrender to the situation surprised me, and she told me all the details she could about their encounter, narrating what I had heard from the other room.

Listening to her talk, I realized we were in uncharted waters. The situation with Randy had been fun, but less than ideal with his neurotic worries and smaller cock. John seemed more aggressive and ready to take advantage of the situation, although he also expressed some misgivings.

But it looked, at least for now, that Maggie had decided that she was going to be a complete whore for her professor's big dick, and I was going to have very little control over when and how she got fucked. There was a lot to worry about, but something about the situation also really turned me on, I realized, as I grunted and blew my load deep into her tight, well-fucked pussy.

To be continued...

12