All Comments on 'Maggie Realizes My Fantasy'

by leo12846

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

Would love this to me and my wife 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lets start getting real

and start the long process of getting rid of the false 5's and dropping the score in the crapper where it belongs

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
What can we say?

What can we say? He was a serial cheater (worst, fucking unprotected not thinking that he could get a STD and pass it to his wife) and not even after his wife fulfilled his fantasy (and showed how open she was) he came clear about being bi and a sissy and have men lovers behind her back and that last night friend was one of those lovers. Is this a good marriage? Is this the way to respect and love his wife? Will she be happy when she finds out all the cheating? Or didn't he consider fucking other men behind her back, cheating? Too much issues that destroy completly this story...1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Gross

Just to show that I'm not anti-woman, this guy is garbage and she should divorce his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Here's how this works.

Within the first few paragraphs we learn the husband is a fag cuckhold. Gross. So I drop down and see that it is 4 pages. Really? 4 pages of fag cuckiness? What kind of shit does the author want me to wade through to read about a gross cuck queer? Then I go to the ratings and its 1.72 at that point. God bless the comment crowd. While a few single commenters get it right every time, the combined comments almost always give the best picture and rating of a story. 1.72? A blank page gets a higher rating!

So this is another pile of shit in need of a toilet. It earned every flush it got, including mine. And I didn't even need to waste my time on it.

But it was fun commenting. I hope it was fun writing. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
3rd paragraph killed it.

put a fork in it it's dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot and well-written. Three consenting adults enjoying each other and fulfilling a thrilling fantasy. 5*s. Keep writing.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Belongs in Gay category

story has a wife, but the preponderance of gay sexual activity kills it for the majority of normal readership. You will find a more receptive crowd in the other category. But if the low scores and scathing comments dont bother you, post on here and subject yourself to the brutal commentariat withinn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All cuck stories are based on gay fantasies

At least this author is openly gay and not repressed like the other writers.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Fkn asshole author

Post your gay shit in gay asshole! 1*

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Jerking away the whole time. Maggie is one wonderful woman. Bill & Paul good together too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A story written by a real faggot!! MINUS 5*!!!

If you like to be fucked by men then change your crap to gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nasty fag shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Well written and very erotic. Ignore the sexually insecure closeted assholes that have made comments. Evidently they didn't stop reading when they got to the "gay shit". More please! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-awesome

Consider yourself ignored ass wipe. People, if the word hot wife appears in the tags, move on. I've yet to read a hot wife story that's worth a shit. Written for perverts like the above anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

Good job, story evolves nicely and reads like the truth.

Bimike43Bimike43over 6 years ago
✔️awesome well written hot. Great story.

And I agree with the AWESOME post from the earlier anonymous-awesome poster. Amazes me when faceless anonymous weasels apparently read a multipage story, and then post insults and do so repeatedly (mr anon 5/19 x5). Pitiful weird hobby to come into porn/erotica sites, to get your jollies by posting insults.

StewiednrStewiednrover 6 years ago
Not really my cup of tea..

The whole gay stuff was a little much that didn't carry through to the end. Can't say that that part did anything but it was a nice ending.

The insecure liberal that keeps degrading and demeaning the people who like to read and write this type needs to man up.

Your little ISIS/Antifa tactics are lame. Man up and put a name and face to your attacks...

jjfronjjfronabout 6 years ago
Absolutely!

I'm bi and married and could only hope that this would happen for me. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

What woman would not enjoy two cocks for the night there would not be much sleeping. So she granted this cuck his wish and thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure just to please him

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really bad

Too gay to stay in loving wives. Out it where it belongs.

BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND597 months ago

What a great story! I love how she is so aroused she doesn't argue, just goes with the feelings burning inside her. I look forward to more stories!

KormakurKormakur4 months ago

That is hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo12846@leo12846
116 Followers
Mature age sub cuck with horny, often slutty, wife who likes dressing up and showing off to attract cocks. Sometimes join in with her when a dom man tells me. Also enjoy writing stories.