Magic Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling the die, he saw to his relief that it was a five, putting him on a yellow square. Those seemed to have the fewest lasting impacts. Picking up his card, he read out, "Have sex with the player(s) across from you." That was too much for Chris. Both his cocks were rock-hard, and he needed release. Now that the card was telling him to do it, he had no reason left to hold back. Well, one reason. He glanced over at Bernadette, who nodded understandingly. With that, he quickly stripped, letting the group see his double cocks for the first time. Chris's dick had been just as average as the rest of him until it got a twin, but the sight of his double cocks standing at full attention now had everyone impressed

Betty slithered over, grinning. "I know just where to put these." She wrapped her tail around Chris's waist, and brought him up so that his cocks were level with her own twin pussies, before quickly pulling him in. Chris was in heaven. He was hoping that sex would be twice as good with two dicks, and he was not let down. And Betty was so tight! Her pussy walls were just as muscular as the rest of her lower body and were working Chris's cocks expertly. Chris pulled Betty's shirt off over her head and went to town on her enormous tits. He was soon rewarded with a trickle of warm milk, which he gulped down greedily.

Betty was also elated with the double stimulation. She positioned Chris so that he would provide maximum stimulation to her four clits, and almost passed out from the pleasure. For one moment, all thoughts of winning the game were forgotten, washed away by pure sexual bliss. She loosened her grip on Chris, letting him do a little more of the work, and surveyed the other three players. Bernadette was leaning back on the ground and masturbating furiously, one hand on her pussy and the other moving between her four tits. Austin was also touching himself, but it was hard to see which set of genitals he had chosen under the water. Shane was standing stock-still, mesmerized by the scene before him.

"That reminds me," Betty mused. "Aren't you supposed to be a part of this too?" She lowered herself down so Chris's feet touched the ground.

Shane didn't know what to do. He was so aroused by the sight before him, but he knew Chris was straight. He looked at Chris for permission, and Chris responded with a sight nod. After all, who knew how the game might punish him for not going through with his challenge? And, truth be told, he was so lost in the world of his cocks and Betty's pussies, he didn't really care what happened to the rest of him.

Shane couldn't believe his luck. He knew Austin had wanted the game to end with some adult fun, but as the only gay guy in the gathering, he knew he stood no chance of getting laid at the end of the night. But now, he stood behind Chris, taking in the view for a moment, before pushing in, slowly so as not to hurt his friend during what was no doubt his first time receiving anal.

Chris felt a little pain, but not nearly as much as he expected. The sensations from his cocks were enough to drown out almost all other stimuli. After Shane's first few strokes, Chris even started to enjoy the feeling of being filled. The three of them soon got into a rhythm, moving like a well-oiled machine. Betty was the first to cum, owing to the quadrupled amount of clitoral stimulation, clenching her vaginal muscles around Chris and setting off a chain reaction resulting in three cocks cumming into two pussies and one asshole.

Shane gingerly pulled out of Chris, who then staggered away from Betty and went back to his spot by the board, kneeling so as not to put too much pressure on his newly-deflowered ass. Betty just leaned back and based in the afterglow of the best orgasm of her life.

Bernadette was slowly coming down from her own, self-induced orgasm that had soaked the carpet and made the game tokens rattle. She had been a little jealous watching Chris and Betty, but couldn't deny how hot the scene in front of her was. And then watching Shane fucking her boyfriend's ass... It was almost enough to make her cum just watching it. She smiled as her mind filled with all sorts of kinky possibilities that this opened up. Lazily, she grabbed the die and rolled, not really caring where she landed in the afterglow. A roll of one put her on a blue square. Drawing her card and reading, "Copy the mental changes of the player on your right", she immediately put the card down and laid back, enjoying her post-orgasmic bliss.

Betty was also feeling good. She had just had the best sex imaginable, and was the biggest and strongest player in the room. Now, she just needed to start moving quickly through the game, as she was currently five spaces out of fourth place. She eagerly grabbed the die, but her roll of two soon fouled her mood a little. She pulled her blue card, hoping to at least get something useful. Upon reading "Copy the mental changes of the player on your left", she slammed the useless card down in frustration.

Shane was beginning to enjoy the game more. He was beginning to notice how weird Betty was acting, but he had unexpectedly gotten laid, and everyone else seemed to be having a good time. He picked up the die and rolled a five. With a little trepidation, he pulled a blue card. Sure, the last two had done nothing, but the first one seemed to really have messed with Betty's head. Picking up the card, he read out, "Arousal increased."

Shane immediately felt himself grow hard again, despite having orgasmed just a minute before. Normally, this would just be a distraction or slight embarrassment, but Shane realized he was probably going to wind up getting blue-balled, as a circumstance like the one that had just gotten him laid seemed highly unlikely to reoccur, unless Chris had really liked receiving...

While the wild sex scene had been unfolding in front of him, Austin had started jacking off, his refusal of the masturbation challenge earlier in the game now seeming ridiculous. After a lavishing attention on his cock for a while, curiosity had gotten the better of him and he shifted his hand to his newly-grown female sex. He had never felt anything like it before. The sensation of having a finger inside him, and pleasure just as strong as the most sensitive part of his cock all down his love canal, had been too good to stop. Unfortunately, he was a bit unfamiliar with how to work a vagina from this angle, and had only just started to find his rhythm when the trio in front of him finished. Unsatisfied, Austin found himself hoping for some relief from his next roll.

Shane threw him the die, Austin's mobility being limited by the kiddie pool he was in, and Austin rolled a two, putting him on the same space as Shane. He reached out to grab his blue card and puzzledly read out, "Mind matches form".

"Anyone have any idea what that means?" he asked the room.

Chris opened his mouth to answer, but stopped upon seeing a strange look come over Austin's eyes. Realization dawned over Austin as his mind began to change. His new vagina, which he had previously viewed more curiously than anything, started to feel right to him. Like he, or they, were always meant to be of both genders and the game had just corrected their old body. At the same time, thoughts from the merman transformation began to enter their mind as well, the desire to tempt and seduce human women. They still remembered their old life before the transformation, but their current body just felt right now, like it was what they were always meant to be. Austin pulled their front half back out of the water and cast a hungry eye over Betty and Bernadette, making sure to flex their powerful muscles as they did so. The two girls were unfortunately both sexually exhausted at the moment, but Austin could wait. They would bide their time and wait for the perfect moment. Casually tossing the die to Chris, Austin slid back into the water to fantasize about which of the women they would take first.

Chris was trying to reconcile his mixed feelings about the game. On one hand, he had just had the best sex of his life (not that he was going to admit that to Bernadette.) On the other hand, the game had clearly warped Betty and Austin's minds, and the lead token was only at the halfway mark. What would happen if everyone became mentally changed by the end of the game? Would the winner even care enough to change everyone back? Chris shoved his worries to the side, reasoning that there was nothing he could do about it but hope to avoid the blue squares, or at least to get a relatively harmless one like Shane had. He took the die and rolled, smiling when it came up a six. This game might be over sooner than he thought! He drew his yellow card, reading "Perform oral sex on the player to your right."

Chris looked over towards Austin. He really didn't want to take two transformation cards, but wasn't exactly looking forward to going down on another man. Although Austin technically wasn't completely a man anymore. Austin was also not particularly enthused. After all, the card had only changed their gender identity, not their sexuality. They just weren't into guys. But their feminine sex still needed release, and Chris, as the only other player who was attracted to women, would probably also be the best at eating pussy.

Austin leaned back, holding up their cock and balls to expose their dripping pussy underneath. "I'm ready if you are," they said to Chris.

Chris walked over to the pool, hearing Bernadette giggling behind him. Well, I'm glad she's amused by this at least, he thought bitterly. The kiddie pool was just a little too cramped for the two of them, but eventually he managed to straddle Austin's tail fin and bend down to reach their pussy. Chris wasted no time, burying his tongue in Austin's snatch while trying to ignore the ballsack resting on his forehead.

Austin was enjoying the experience considerably more than Chris was. The sensations coming from Chris's talented mouth were indescribable, so much better than their earlier attempt at masturbation. Austin propped themself up with one hand and started rubbing their cock with the other, losing themself in the double stimulation. It didn't take long for Austin to reach simultaneous male and female orgasms, releasing copious amounts of girl cum into the water while shooting their spunk all over their own chest.

Chris quickly climbed out of the now cloudy water and reached for his discarded shirt to towel himself off with. He handed the die to Bernadette, who was sitting with an amused smile on her face.

"Are you enjoying that this game is apparently trying to turn me gay?" he asked sarcastically, not noticing Shane's longing expression.

"Just a little bit," Bernadette teased. While she was enjoying her watching her diphallic boyfriend's escapades with the other players, she was also feeling left out, as the only player who hadn't been involved in any sexual action yet. Then again, she would probably end up crushing any man she tried to have sex with, so maybe it was better that way.

Bernadette rolled a one, putting her on a yellow space. She drew her card and read out, "Shuffle the discards back into the deck." Bernadette was intrigued. Finally, a bit of strategy had popped into the game. She went over all the cards that had been drawn so far in her mind. All of the physical transformations had been pretty fun so far, and so had the challenges. The only thing she was worried about were the blue cards. She didn't want another player to get Betty's mental transformation. Who knows what kind of fights might break out if there were two of them trying to fight for dominance. And she was also scared of the "mind matches form" card. She wasn't sure what would happen to her if she drew it, but if it involved beanstalks and eating people, she wanted no part of it. It could also be dangerous if she got the double height card again. She didn't want to ruin Shane and Austin's house. But what if Chris got that card? Oh, the fun she could have with two giant-sized dicks. She eventually broke her mental stalemate by reasoning that she liked her body as it currently was, and didn't want to risk the two red cards. She shuffled the discards back into the decks, with a bit of difficulty thanks to her giant hands, and passed the die to Betty.

Betty couldn't believe her rotten luck as she rolled another two. She would never get out of last place at this rate! And to top it all off, her red card read, "Breast size x 2". Not only was the game bent on keeping her in last place, it also seemed to be getting a kick out of making her look like some sort of bimbo. She felt her mammary glands kick into overdrive as her already F-cup tits started to grow even more, before coming to rest on her pregnant belly. When they stopped, she couldn't even guess what her cup size was, but noted that they were about twice as large as her head. She did get some satisfaction, however, from seeing Bernadette jealousy staring at her massive endowments, now wishing that she had taken her chances with the red cards.

Luckily for Shane, he was unaffected by Betty's massive new endowments, although watching Chris eating out Austin had been torture for his arousal curse. He took the die from Betty, hoping against hope for a yellow card that would give him an excuse to relieve some of the pressure. To his delight, he rolled a four and quickly snatched up the yellow card waiting for him. He was let down, however, when the card read, "Make out with the player on your right."

Shane had jokingly made out with female friends while drunk before, so he considered it an acceptable price to pay to continue his status as the only physically unchanged payer in the game. Not that Betty left him much choice anyway, as she grabbed him with her tail and brought his lips up to meet hers. Betty was enthusiastic, and Shane tried to put on a good show for whatever power of the game would be judging this sort of thing, but he was a bit put off when her leaking breasts started to drench his lower body in milk. Not wanting to anger the snake-woman, he wisely chose not to mention it, and after a while she tired of him and unceremoniously set him back on the ground.

Austin had been momentarily sated by their double orgasm, but seeing Betty's tits double in size had relit the fires inside them, and they decided she would be the first target of their seduction. The only question was how to get such a dominating personality to submit to their desires. Hoping the game would grant some assistance, Austin took the die and rolled a five. Picking up their red card, they smiled as they read "Muscle growth x 2". Austin closed their eyes and relished the feeling of their already powerful swimmer's body developing into that of a body builder. Rippling biceps, rock hard abs, even their tail gained definition. They lifted their torso up out of the water with ease, looking at Betty to see if their expanded musculature had the desired effect, and noting with satisfaction the hungry look in her eyes.

Chris quickly took the die from Austin, not wanting the two mentally-changed players to get too out of control. He was only ten spaces away from the finish- he could end this in as little as two turns, hopefully before any other players went crazy. He groaned in disappointment, however as his roll only came up a three. To make it even worse, his yellow card read, "Have sex with the player on your right." Why did this game keep trying to hook him up with all the male players?

"Austin..."

"Look Chris, I'm really not into guys. I appreciate you eating me out last turn, but just because I'm a hermaphrodite doesn't mean I'm bi," Austin explained, before casting their gaze back over to Betty.

Chris sighed. He didn't have the energy or desire to argue, so he resignedly picked up his two red cards. The first one was a repeat- the hermaphrodite change again. Chris braced himself in preparation for his new vagina to grow in, but was surprised when he felt two openings develop down below. Of course, he thought, the doubled genitals transformation from earlier was still in effect. Unfortunately, rational thought became somewhat difficult after that, as every move he made inadvertently caused his dicks to brush up against his new pussies, resulting in an overload of stimuli from four sets of genitalia all at once. Gasping with the unfamiliar pleasure, he reached for his second card.

"You have got to be kidding me..." he muttered, letting his card drop on the table for all to read: "Copy the physical changes of the player on your right."

Austin reluctantly moved over in the pool to make room for the transforming merman. Chris climbed in, and awkwardly fell on top of Austin as his legs fused into the unfamiliar tail. Next, another rush of pleasure overcame him as his muscles swelled to a size he could only dream of before. Soon, the two incredibly buff mermen took up almost the entire kiddy pool and were forced to rub up against each other. The physical contact was almost too much for Chris to handle, and soon both his cocks here completely erect and both his pussies sopping wet, which Austin did their best not to notice.

Bernadette took the die, beginning to feel sorry for her boyfriend. He was hot as fuck now, but she felt bad that he had to be cooped up in that little pool with Austin, whose physical proximity was clearly making him very uncomfortable. Bernadette knew she stood no chance of finishing the game any time soon, but decided to try to move things along as quickly as possible, for Chris's sake.

Bernadette's roll of five put her on a blue square. Nervously, she took her card, and her face turned white with horror as she read, "simplify mind".

Advanced thoughts quickly departed from Bernadette's head. What had she been scared of just a moment before? The only scary thing in the room was the snake, but she was big now. No need to be afraid of the snake. She heard someone yelling her name. It was her mate, Chris. Asking if she was okay. Of course she was, there was nothing to hurt her. Bernadette leaned back on the floor. She was tired. It was time for a nap.

Betty was shocked by Bernadette's dramatic change. Sure, she wanted to be better than the other girl here, but she wasn't cruel. This was too much. If only she wasn't so damned far behind everyone else. She took the die and rolled. At last, it was a five, a decent roll. She was still in last place, but at least she was starting to catch up. She took her yellow card, and it was the one giving her the option to shuffle the discards back in. No way was she going to do that, she had no desire to risk getting Bernadette's most recent card.

She took her first red card and read out, "Merge with the player on your right." Betty stared at the card in shock. There was no way even this magic game had enough power to- Suddenly she felt herself being sharply pulled towards Bernadette. The giant girl awoke a start as her arm shot out and made contact with Betty's, then began to merge together. At first Betty couldn't tear her eyes from the spot where their arms met, but then her attention was grabbed by another new envelopment- she was rapidly growing in size to match the other girl! Betty ducked down as her head was about to hit the ceiling, but unfortunately didn't notice her tail scattering furniture willy-nilly as it grew to thirty feet long. The two women were now connected at the shoulder, and Betty moaned in pleasure despite herself as she now felt Bernadette's lower pair of breasts growing to match her own top pair. They had grown in proportion with the rest of Betty, and were now each the size of beanbag chairs, containing enough milk to fill the kiddy pool Austin and Chris were currently staring, dumbfounded, from.

Bernadette was panicking She still had enough of her mind left to realize that this was part of the game, but she had been asleep when Betty had read her card, so she now had no idea what the extent of the transformation would be. The shock of her legs being merged into a snake tail, however, was quickly overridden by the shock of becoming attached to Betty's twin pussies. Bernadette savored the pleasure for a minute before a new flood of hormones started to kick in. She was pregnant! Maternal instincts filled Bernadette's mind as she looked out over the room for threats to her unborn children.