Magic Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Letitsnow
Letitsnow
87 Followers

*****

Jackie made her way down the short trail to the lake by the university. It was tucked away in the local forest preserve, so not many students knew it was there, despite the pristine beach and cool clear water. It was the perfect place for a relaxing swim after the stress of midterms. As she stripped down to her bikini, though, she saw someone else in the water. She immediately felt herself moisten at the sight of the handsome, well-muscled man. But what was he doing way out there in the middle of the lake? And was that... a fish tail? No way, someone had to be playing a prank on her. But before she knew it she found herself wading out toward him, unhooking her bikini top and stepping out of the bottom.

Austin watched and grinned as the slender young woman started swimming toward them. Their cock hardened in anticipation. Yes, they were going to enjoy this new life.

Letitsnow
Letitsnow
87 Followers