Magic Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Letitsnow
Letitsnow
88 Followers

The transformation now finished, where Betty and Bernadette was once been was now a thirty-foot-long, four-breasted, very pregnant, two-headed snake woman. Betty was pissed. She had felt sorry for Bernadette, and now she was stuck with the other girl's stupid head on her right shoulder and control over only the left side of her body. And to top it all off, she still had another card to draw. Trying awkwardly to reach down, her movement impaired by Bernadette curiously examining one of their giant breasts, she eventually succeeded in drawing another card- "Centaur".

Betty had barely recovered from the last transformation, when suddenly she felt her entire lower body changing again. Her tail split apart, forming two hoofed legs, as another pair sprouted out from where her human and snake halves met. The second pair touched the ground, and with a little coordination from Bernadette's side of their body, stood up on their four new legs. Unfortunately, this action wound up putting their heads through the ceiling, and they were obliged to try to lay back down without lying on the pregnant belly that was migrating to their lower body, barely even noticing the ceiling debris raining down on their heads as they did so. Their lower body shortened, and their reproductive system eventually met its new goal, their vaginas now occupying a position at the back of their lower body. A horse's tail grew in above them and a coat of fur soon covered their horse half. Lastly, a small udder grew in, ready to feed their foal when it made its debut into the world.

Shane watched the entire process in shock. If the previous two turns hadn't been so much of a whirlwind, he might have been mad about Betty wrecking his house, but as it was he was too consumed with worry for Bernadette and awe at the enormous centaur that now lay before him. Speechlessly, he took the die and rolled, mechanically moving his piece six spaces and picking up his yellow card. As he read the card, "Remove a change from another player", he knew he had only one real option.

"I remove the mental change from Bernadette."

Clarity slowly flowed back into Bernadette's mind. She remembered being dumbed down into little more than an animal, and then the horrifying process of merging with Betty. She burst into tears, and Betty, despite her earlier anger, found herself trying to console her sobbing other head. It was strange to watch, Betty's left arm reaching around to pat her right shoulder, but eventually Bernadette cleared her eyes, leaned her head on Betty's, and whispered a soft "thank you". She then looked up and saw Chris's tear-stained face breaking into a smile as if she had just returned from the dead. She leaned forward, and, her enormous arm facilitating the process, cupped her hand around the back of his head. Chris wanted to leap up and embrace his newly-returned girlfriend, but unfortunately was stuck in the pool and had to settle for kissing her hand.

The previous round had been a roller-coaster for Austin. First, Chris had joined them in the pool, giving both of them almost no room to move. Then they had, like everybody else, been shocked at first by Bernadette's change, but the lustful merman thoughts had soon come creeping in, telling them that she would now be an easier target for their desires. Then she had merged with Betty and foiled those plans, and now that she was back and both girls were clearly traumatized, they knew they now stood little to no chance of seducing either of them- or both as it would now have to be. Angry at their new "roommate" situation and at their lowered romantic prospects, they grabbed the die and rolled. It came up a three, and they drew their red card. They gave the card a cursory read before discarding it, only to suddenly stop and realize the implications of the return of the height doubling card.

Austin's body surged in size, crushing the kiddie pool almost immediately and sending water splashing in every direction. They focused on breathing with their lungs, but their gills still felt chafed and dry. Soon the literal fish out of water was sprawled out over twelve feet of floor, angrily cursing their luck and their decision to ever buy this game.

Chris had also just about had it with this game. The last round hand been completely emotionally overwhelming for him. First annoyance as he was forced to share the kiddie pool with Austin, then grief as his girlfriend was mentally reduced to an animal, bewilderment as he watched her body merge with Betty's, relief as she was restored, and now he was flopping on the floor trying to scoop up some water with his hands to soothe his burning gills. He asked Shane, the only player still mobile, for the die. He needed to change into something with legs and no gills. Preferably sooner than later.

He rolled a one, and his disappointment at not being much closer to the finish was overshadowed by the hope that he might draw a red card to remedy his current situation. He took a card, but was less than satisfied by the result- "Change sex".

Despite his predicament, Chris felt himself gasp in pleasure as his chest started to inflate. His rock-hard pecs lost just a little of their tone as C-cup breasts grew in, his nipples growing larger and more sensitive as well. He felt his hips widen just a little bit, keeping his streamlined shape, and brown hair lengthen to his shoulders. His muscles softened, but stayed toned, looking like a female bodybuilder. Lastly, his facial features began to soften, his lips becoming plump and alluring. Chris brushed a strand of his new long hair out of his face. After all the game had done so far, being turned into a woman seemed almost like a minor inconvenience. And he still had his two dicks in addition to his two pussies. Apparently his earlier hermaphrodite transformation had remained in force. He threw the die over to Bernadette, nervously noting the lusty look Austin was now sending his way.

Bernadette just wanted to be done with the game. It had been fun at first, but the last round had changed everything. Being attached to someone else's body would have been bad enough, but her mental transformation had been absolutely horrifying. Thankfully Shane had saved her in the end, though. It was almost as if the game didn't really want to hurt anybody, providing antidotes if things went too overboard. That was a small comfort, but a comfort nonetheless, as she rolled the die and hoped for the best. Rolling a two put her on a red square- dared she hope that there might be a card in here that would give her her own body back? Turns out she didn't as she read her card and prepared for her changes into a minotaur.

Bernadette, and by extension Betty, felt a pleasant tingling in their nipples as they started to elongate from their already huge size. Thankfully, those sensations provided a bit of a distraction for Bernadette as her face slowly pushed out into a muzzle, her ears lengthening and moving to the top of her head and a short pair of horns growing in. Her lower body also began to change, becoming more stocky like a cow's, the fur changing to a spotted pattern, and the udder growing two more teats and inflating to a full bovine size.

As the changes finished, Chris was beside himself with worry once again. "Bernadette, can you still hear me?"

Bernadette, despite all that had happened, barely stifled a giggle at her boyfriend's embarrassed reaction to his feminine-sounding voice. "Yeah, I'm fine. This wasn't a mental change," she reassured him, her own voice sounding lower and almost cow-like.

Betty was once again pissed off at her body-mate. Sure, she was glad Bernadette was back, but their centaur body had been so cool! Strong and powerful, even in its pregnant state. Now they were a stupid cow. She was at least glad her own face hadn't changed. So they still had a little bit of independence in terms of who the transformations affected. With that in mind, she grabbed the die and rolled. She couldn't believe it, however, as it came up yet another one. She furiously grabbed her red card and came face to face with the card that had started it all: Grow a pair of breasts.

She was almost used to the sensations of her breasts increasing at this point, as another pair grew in beneath the pair she had received courtesy of Bernadette. Like the other four, they filled rapidly with milk and increased to bean-bag sized, capped off with foot-long cow teats. Betty sighed. She must look completely ridiculous by now, her entire torso covered in jiggling breasts. The weight of the three pairs pushing against each other was now causing six steady streams of milk to leak out, trickling in small rivulets down to the floor. Betty shook her head wearily. She wanted to be strong and dominant, but by this point she just felt like one big jug of milk.

Shane took the die from Betty, hoping against all hope that he might somehow continue his miraculous streak of avoiding transformations. Alas, it was for naught, as a roll of one put him on a red space. He drew his card, mentally preparing for his first physical change of the game, and could not believe his rotten luck as he saw it was the merman card again. The sensations of changing were new, but at least he knew somewhat what he could expect, having seen this particular change happen twice already. Unfortunately, by the end, he was now as immobile as the two other merfolk in the room. Gingerly, he threw the die to Austin, not wanting to miss and have it land out of everyone's reach.

Austin caught the die and rolled. It felt right to them, being a merman, but they could see the problem of nobody being able to move, and prepared themself to change if given the opportunity. A three put them on the same red square as Chris and Shane, and they determinedly drew their card. Their face lit up as they read, "Grow a pair of wings."

The other players watched as a pair of nubs appeared on Austin's back, before rapidly unfurling into a ten-foot wingspan, covered with shimmering scales so that they almost looked like fish fins. Austin grinned and gave them an experimental flap. There was no room to fly in here, but at least they could be mobile if the need arose. Plus, they looked awesome as hell.

Chris barely noticed Austin's new limbs, though, as his eyes were glued to the game board. He, Shane, and Austin were all on the same square, six from the end. Any of them could end the game this round. Hopefully it would be him or Shane, though. Chris wasn't entirely sure he trusted Austin to change them all back to normal in his addled state. Well, here goes nothing, he thought as he caught the die from Austin and rolled. He was disappointed, however, as it came up only a three. Chris drew his red card, hoping that Shane would do better on his turn.

His mood brightened a little as he saw his card read, "Penis size x 2". Now this was a change he could get behind. He knew his previous six inches was nothing to be ashamed of, but what guy hadn't dreamed of being absolutely huge? Chris let the wave of pleasure watch over him as both his cocks, now completely erect, grew into one foot monsters. When they finished, they looked completely out of place on his feminine body, but from the lustful looks he was getting from Bernadette, not to mention Betty and Shane, Chris could tell he looked good.

Wordlessly, Bernadette took the die. If she wasn't currently attached to Betty, she was pretty sure she would have jumped Chris right then and there. Her traumatic ordeal pushed to the back of her mind, she started focusing once more on the positive aspects of the game. Maybe she could even get in one more awesome change before one of the boys finished up...

Rolling a six, she was almost quivering with anticipation as she drew her red card. And she was not disappointed as she saw that she had drawn the "double genitals" card again. Chris and Austin watched in awe as the two heads of the giant cowgirl cried out in simultaneous orgasm, their four pussies creating a puddle on the floor behind them.

Betty was starting to accept that she wasn't going to win the game, and her unexpected, but fantastic, orgasm certainly helped mellow her out as well. Smiling lazily, she grabbed the die and tossed it. As it came up a four, she barely noticed the irony of finally getting a decent roll now that the game was almost over. As she picked up her blue card, she read, "Inhibitions down".

The effect was instantaneous. There were four cocks in the room, and she had four pussies. The math made perfect sense to her as she stood up, not even caring about the ceiling anymore. Bernadette was a bit unsure at first, but eventually decided to coordinate her half of the body as well. She hadn't gotten any action the whole game, and if Betty wanted an orgy right at the end, Bernadette wasn't going to say no. Betty scooped up Shane in her giant arm, and walked over to where Chris was lying on the ground, demolishing the ceiling as she walked. She got herself into position, and lowered two of her sopping pussies onto Chris's giant cocks.

Of course, Betty's vaginas were proportionally sized to the rest of her body, so Chris didn't stretch her out quite as much as she had hoped, but the sensation was still amazing. Chris was also in heaven, enjoying the sight of his girlfriend and Betty's shared ass bobbing up and down on his enormous cocks. Despite himself, he started playing with his new breasts, and soon his feminine moans of pleasure joined Betty's screams of passion and Bernadette's cow-like bellows.

Austin, not to be outdone, took off into the air and, with a little more damage to the ceiling, managed to position themself behind one of the cowgirl's unoccupied snatches. Having doubled in size, their dick was about the same size as Chris's. The two girls came almost immediately upon taking their third cock, and showed no signs of stopping, their pleasure only ramping up as Austin's giant fingers found their way into their fourth waiting pussy.

Shane was now lying on the ground next to Chris. His arousal curse had never abated, but now he could finally be satisfied. Chris wordlessly reached down and started stroking Shane's cock, before taking advantage of his flexible new body to bend over and take him into his mouth. Ignoring the fact that it was a female face going down on his cock, he put his hands on the back of Chris's head and pushed him farther down. Chris was clearly inexperienced, but made up for it with lust-driven enthusiasm. Maybe the game was awaking a bi side of Chris he never knew he had, Shane thought hopefully. While he loved Chris and Bernadette as a couple and would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship, it would never hurt to have one more queer guy on campus.

Betty and Bernadette were each playing with one of their swollen teats, spraying milk across the room and driving them to heights of pleasure they had never experienced before. Betty looked over at the cowgirl wantonly moaning on her other shoulder. There was something oddly erotic about Bernadette being there, sharing a body, getting themselves and each other off while fucking the same guys. It just made sense in the moment for her to lean in and kiss Bernadette on the lips. It was a bit awkward and first, due to Bernadette's surprise and the odd shape of her skull, but soon the two girls were making out and moaning into each other's mouths.

Soon the girls were cumming again, setting off Chris and Austin shooting their loads deep into the cowgirls' pussies. Chris was a bit taken by surprise as Shane finished in his mouth, but swallowed like a pro before popping Shane's dick out of his mouth with a wet slurp. All of them were content to just lay on the ground for a few minutes afterward, just basking in the amazing afterglow.

Shane was the first one to speak again. "Well, I guess we'd better finish this game."

Betty lazily grabbed the die and tossed it to him. Shane was only a little disappointed as his roll came up a one. He pulled a blue card and read, "Submissive". He had seen enough of Betty's dominant behavior to know what this card would likely entail. He passed die to Austin, now hoping for someone else to win. After all, he wouldn't want to have to decide for the whole group what changes would be kept.

Austin took the die and rolled. They watched as it clattered onto the board before coming up a six. Their eyes widened as they realized they had won the game. Time seemed to freeze as Austin realized they needed to make a choice. They knew they should probably change themself back to normal, but they just couldn't shake the feeling that this was how they were meant to be. As for the others... Well, there were plenty of beautiful women with sexy transformations in the room. It would be a shame to return them to exactly how they were before the start of the game...

Time resumed for the players as they looked around. The game had vanished, and, at first, it looked as if everyone was human again, but then they began to notice the differences.

Chris was still a beautiful woman, with two dicks and two pussies between his legs. He had lost his impressive musculature and his cocks were back to their normal sizes, leaving him looking like a completely normal woman apart from his crotch.

Bernadette, now back in her own body, had also kept her additional body parts. Her four small breasts sat perky on her chest and there were two pussies still dripping with the other players' cum between her legs.

Betty was completely human again, her personality back to normal as well. She also had two overflowing pussies, and her tits were enormous H-cups, although no longer lactating.

Shane was completely normal, leaving him to look around in shock at all the other players.

Austin had shrunk themself back down to normal size, but had otherwise kept all their changes. They sat grinning, as the other player stared at them in disbelief.

"What the fuck did you do?" screamed Chris.

"Well, I'm glad I was able to enjoy all of you, but it would be a shame to turn such lovely ladies back to normal." With that, Austin took off on his new wings and flew off through the hole in the roof.

*****

Luckily for Shane, the insurance inspectors ruled the damage to the house was probably caused by a meteorite, so he wasn't liable to pay for it. He had a slightly harder time explaining his housemate's sudden disappearance. He simply told the police that Austin had left the house one evening and hadn't returned. Which was the truth, technically.

Betty graciously let Shane stay in a spare room of her house until his own house was repaired. She thought it was only fair, given that the damage was her fault in the first place. She had been extremely apologetic after realizing how she had acted the whole game, but the others reassured her it wasn't her fault. She also had a bit of difficulty explaining her new figure. When anyone pried, she told them that she had gained a lot of weight and most of it had gone to her chest, then made it clear she did not wish to discuss the subject further.

Bernadette was able to hide her new endowments, given that they were just as small as her original pair. Chris didn't have that luxury, but he was able to convince the school he was sick and arranged to finish up his classes online. He also spent time learning how trans men make themselves look more masculine, so he could at least present himself as a man when he went out in public. Bernadette was incredibly supportive of him the whole way. She made it very clear from the start that she loved him no matter what body he was in. Their sex life even improved after the change, as he was now twice the man he was before where it counted, and Bernadette could never get enough of the sensation of his cocks filling her twin pussies. She was a little bit jealous that her boyfriend had bigger tits than she did, but comforted herself knowing that she had more total boob volume.

Letitsnow
Letitsnow
88 Followers