Magic Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she still had a problem; she was escaping police custody, and she was naked in a police station. She knew that as soon as she got a safe distance from her previous clothes, they would disappear, so all she cared about now was escape. She crawled along the ground, with her large breasts bouncing below her and her tight ass sticking in the air. She found her way over to the wall to the office, and could already hear various voices on the other side. She still needed to see, and she slowly crawled right through the solid wall.

As her naked torso appeared on the other side, she saw a busy police station. This was not an exit, and she quickly tucked back through the solid door. No one in the police station had any idea that there was a beautiful naked and magical girl that was trying to escape from the building. Cindy realized that she had seemingly gone from one cell to another. She longed for the ability to turn invisible or teleport, or do something that could just whisk her out of danger. She thought about getting a good look at one of the police officers and simply making herself look like them and simply walk out the front door, but being that her magic was almost revealed already, she was now scared to try again. She leaned her naked body against the wall once more, and looked up to the ceiling as if she was looking for an answer.

That was her answer; the ceiling.

Cindy stood up in the dark office, and wasted little time lifting her feet off the ground and floating herself upward toward the ceiling. Her naked body levitated upward, and she placed her palms on the top of the office. As she walked on air, she prepared herself to see what was on the floor above her. She had no idea what to expect, and then slowly lifted herself higher and higher, passing slowly through the ceiling above. Her head, chin, neck, breasts, waist, ass, thighs, legs, and toes all slowly floated up and out of the office, disappearing from sight right through the very solid ceiling.

Cindy was relieved to find the only thing above that small office was a cold rooftop and a night sky full of stars. She popped the rest of her body up from the rooftop, and floated herself back down ever so softly. As soon as her toes touched the ground once more, her body radiated a powerful white glow, and a thick fur coat was created by her thoughts. She quickly dimmed her glow as she wrapped her naked body up, cutting off the cold air. She looked over the rooftops of the night, and new she had to risk flying home, or at least fly somewhere where she could change into normal attire and travel home as if she didn't have magic. She thought that her magic had got her into enough trouble tonight.

"Hold it right there, lady!" someone shouted from behind her, and she spun around to see a blonde police woman starring back at her. Her gun was drawn, her stance was ready for action, and her breasts bulged out of her uniform giving her amazing cleavage. Instead of pants, she wore a tiny tight black skirt, and large black heels to match. Cindy laughed as she let her coat open up just enough so this police woman could see her naked body underneath.

The police woman was none other than Hannah; the omnipotent goddess. She lowered her gun, giggled as well, and walked toward her lover.

"That was pretty impressive down there." Hannah told Cindy. The two magical girls eased up into each other's arms. Hannah slid her hands underneath Cindy's beautiful fur coat and embraced her. The two girls kissed softly. It had been months since they had seen each other, and their kiss lingered. Cindy slowly pulled Hannah's silly police hat off her head and tossed it aside as they continued to kiss. Hannah ran her hands down Cindy's naked body, but then pulled away.

"Not yet." Hannah said. "You did something down there. Something I've been waiting for you to do."

"What?" Cindy asked.

"You taught yourself magic. I mean, you needed a little coaxing, but you totally gave yourself new magical powers."

Cindy realized a few things about what had taken place downstairs. Hannah was indeed watching her. She was the one who made sure there was no way Cindy could escape that jail cell, even with the magic powers she had. She had made sure those bars were too strong. She had made sure the key wouldn't work. She was watching Cindy, trying to get her to learn.

"Psh. You know I'm always watching." Hannah giggled, and she started to unbutton her top with her fingers as she continued. "You never know what it is going to take to learn new magic. Stress. An orgasm. Sometimes just relaxing quietly. It's always different as to what it takes to push you over the edge."

Hannah got to the last button, and revealed her black bra underneath. She pulled her shirt open, and off her back, arching forward and pushing her breasts into the air. As soon as her top was off, Hannah stretched out her magnificent angel wings that she had tucked away under her shirt. Her beautiful wings stretched out far and wide as she reached up to the skies above. As she reached, her black bra and skirt quickly changed from black to white. Hannah relaxed, and looked back at her friend as she finished her transformation. Again, a small halo popped above her head as she dressed in her favorite costume and took the role of an angel.

"You gonna get ready to go?" Hannah asked as if Cindy knew. But Cindy was definitely not a mind reader. Not yet, anyway.

"Where are we going tonight?" Cindy asked as she left her fur coat open and her naked body exposed.

Hannah flapped her gorgeous wings slightly and quickly moved into the air above Cindy, looking down at her with hopeful and awaiting eyes. Her gorgeous legs dangled below her as her wings kept her body steady above the roof of the police station.

"Well, I was hoping that you were coming over to my house tonight, that is, if you can fly fast enough." Hannah told her.

"So I need wings?" Cindy asked. "I can't grow wings."

Hannah lowered herself towards Cindy. She left herself above the ground but leaned in close enough so Cindy could almost kiss Hannah once more. Hannah gave Cindy a wicked smile, and then talked into her slightly parted lips.

"When is the last time you tried?" Hannah asked, and she again flapped her magnificent wings, returning to her height far from Cindy's grasp.

"Well ... I never really tried ... I just thought ..." Cindy started.

"Maybe you should try." Hannah interrupted. Cindy couldn't argue anymore. She really hadn't ever tried new magic. She had tried to do a few new things, but only at Hannah's request. And now that she had taught herself to pass through solid objects, who knew what else she could learn. Cindy closed her eyes, and though of feathers. She thought of those beautiful angel wings that Hannah had sprouted from her back in seconds. She thought of those wings growing from her own back. She though of those wings being her own and being a part of her own body.

Suddenly, Cindy heard a loud tear from behind her, and feared that it was the sound of her skin tearing apart. She turned around to see, but noticed it was her new fur coat that had ripped in two places on her back. She quickly tried to pull her arms out of the sleeves, but before she could the coat was ripped offer body as a large pair of angel wings grew from her back and forced her clothes right off her body. The wings tossed the coat onto the ground behind her, and then the coat itself soon vanished as it was now out of Cindy's magical grasp.

Hannah smiled as Cindy was now standing naked on the rooftop with her own massive and magnificent pair of angel wings attached to her back. Cindy could cry she was so happy. She looked at her wings and moved them about as if they were her arms and fingers. She had given herself new limbs; new beautiful white feathery limbs.

Hannah smiled as Cindy was now standing naked on the rooftop with her own massive and magnificent pair of angel wings attached to her back. Cindy could cry she was so happy. She looked at her wings and moved them about as if they were her arms and fingers. She had given herself new limbs; new beautiful white feathery limbs. Seeing that she now had a pair of her wings, Hannah thought it was appropriate to do the finishing touches herself. She whisked her hand downward at the nude winged beauty standing on the rooftop, and let her magic pour from her fingers. Cindy could feel Hannah's warm magic flow from her fingertips. She could suddenly feel white heels on her feet as white stockings slowly rose up her legs towards her thighs. Cindy could feel a warm sheer white fabric suddenly drape her shoulders. She could feel that same fabric brushing against her ankles in the breeze of the night as Hannah gave Cindy her classic and most favorite sheer white robe. As Hannah ceased her magic, she merely floated and enjoyed watching her friend discover the impossible.

Cindy looked up and down her arms at her new clothes. She closely examined her jewels and amazing attire. She brushed her own hands down her feathery wings. She was no longer cold. She couldn't feel the freezing air around her. She felt overwhelming warmth and happiness as the wings seems to grant her new dailies. She felt powerful. She felt like a goddess. She looked away from her own nude body and looked up to Hannah. Hannah quickly motioned with her fingers for Cindy to join her in the skies.

Cindy looked up to Hannah who was floating above her, and flapped her wings. She didn't use her thoughts to lift her off the ground this time, she used her own body to fly. She shot up into the air at an amazing pace, and soon matched Hannah's height. She continued to flap her wings as Hannah floated in close to her. Hannah smiled and leaned in to kiss Cindy; her new angel. Cindy welcomed Hannah's kiss, and together the two floated higher and higher above the city.

If anyone was watching, and Hannah wasn't in the mood for hiding anything, they would see these two beautiful angels kissing in a deep embrace floating above the city below. Cindy let Hannah's tongue dance in her mouth as she felt the fabric appear on her own body by Hannah's command. She was melting in Hannah's touch, enjoying his new sensation of magic. Hannah broke the kiss, but not the embrace. She looked into Cindy's eyes, and smiled.

"How I missed your body." Hannah said to her, and then started to kiss down her neck. Cindy moaned as Hannah floated lower down her body, kissing her collar, her breasts, her stomach. Cindy smiled as Hannah wrapped her hands around the back of her knees and spread her legs slowly apart. Soon Hannah's kissing met Cindy's clit, and Hannah's tongue met Cindy's pussy.

"Yes, baby. Fuck this angel with your tongue." Cindy moaned as she levitated herself high above the city. She looked up into the clouds in the sky and thought how Hannah had brought heaven to her with her magic and her sex. Hannah enjoyed eating Cindy's pussy immensely, flapping her angel wings ever so softly as she pleased her magic friend.

"I can feel your magic is in a powerful mood this evening." Hannah said into Cindy's mind as she pulled at Cindy's clit with her lips. "I think we need to save some pleasure for later."

Cindy looked down at Hannah, and the city below, and watched as Hannah floated back up towards her with her mouth still wet with Cindy's juices.

"It's one thing to be able to alter the shape of your body, but to change it's size like you have just done by adding to your body? That's something that requires some very advanced magic. I have a friend who might want to help you with that, and I want to see if you are truly ready."

Hannah let Cindy go, looked up into the night sky, and then with a flap of her own wings she shot into the night sky like lightning. Cindy wondered how she would keep up, but did what she thought was best. She flapped her wings as hard as she could, and soon found the wind rushing along side her. The world became a blur around her as she continued to flap her angel wings faster and faster. Hannah was soon the only thing in focus, and Hannah looked down at her new powerful friend. The two angels were soon miles above the Earth, and sunk into a large cloud high in the sky.

As Cindy entered the cloud, things suddenly became bright. They were too bright, far too bright for the night time.

As Cindy exited the large cloud, she realized it wasn't night anymore. It was day. The sun was bright in the sky above her, and the clouds were an amazing yellow and pink. Hannah was flying slowly in front of her, waving for Cindy to come to her. As Cindy approached Hannah, the clouds before her seemed to part. Cindy was again amazed at Hannah's magical powers.

There was an amazing mansion sitting on a large yellow cloud before Hannah and herself. There was an amazing pool, palm trees, and green lawns coating the cloud as well. Cindy could see that the mansion itself was immense. There were dozens of balconies, windows, and surprisingly no doors to be seen anywhere.

"This is my house." Hannah told Cindy.

"We're not ... um ..." Cindy started. She couldn't find the words to ask, but Hannah plucked them from her thoughts.

"We're not a part of that reality you lived in for so many years. This is just a little universe I created for us."

"For us?" Cindy asked.

"Well, for all of us." Hannah slowly flew closer to the building, and Cindy followed. As she got closer, she noticed that there was already a party going on at Hannah's house. There were about two dozen girls surrounding the pool outside the mansion. Most were naked soaking up the sun. Some were in bikini's playing the part of the poolside atmosphere. Some had wings. Some were swimming as mermaids. As Cindy and Hannah flew lower, Cindy saw that the ones that weren't lounging poolside were cuddled up with one another, kissing, touching. Cindy even saw two girls in a deep sixty-nine levitating a few feet above a lounge chair they were most likely in moments before her arrival. Their tongues were buried in each other's pussies, and the bikinis that they had once worn where torn to pieces and lie on the ground below them.

As Cindy flew closer, there was one girl in a particular caught her eye. There was a brunette standing beside the pool in a shiny silver bikini. Cindy was shocked at this girl's figure as it was, for lack of a better work, impossible. Her breasts were immense and firm, larger than any breasts Cindy had ever seen. What was even more shocking was her waist in comparison to the rest of her body. As Cindy and Hannah flew their angelic bodies lower towards the pool, Cindy estimated that her figure was probably 45-10-36; impossible. There was no way a person could walk like this, let alone survive. Yet here this brunette was, smiling and basking in the sun in her tiny silver bikini.

"I see you remember Erica." Hannah said to Cindy, reading her thoughts and realizing her amazement. "I gave her a new body. We all love it."

Cindy looked back at the brunette, and recognized her face. It was indeed Erica, the girl that Hannah had created in the clothing store months ago. A petite blonde walked up behind Erica and wrapped her arms around her. Erica smiled, leaned back, and the two shared a slow passionate kiss. As they kissed, the blonde's hands rubbed down Erica's epic breasts, and found their way inside her bikini bottoms. As the blonde slipped her fingers inside Erica's pussy, Erica stopped kissing her and smiled. The blonde smiled as she fucked Erica with her fingers, and Erica rubbed her own hands over her own breasts, enjoying the sudden sex. Then as quickly as this interlude started, it stopped, and the blonde continued her walk around the pool. It was as if this was their way of saying 'hello'.

Cindy stopped gawking, and followed Hannah lower. As the two angels made their decent, Hannah soared low over the pool with a familiar smile. She spun around, tucked her wings in, and landed poolside. As Hannah touched the asphalt, her clothes instantly changed as she was suddenly wearing a tiny blue bikini. Sunglasses appeared on her head while she simply tucked her wings back inside her magical body, making her look like nothing more than a poolside bikini babe. Cindy swooped over the pool party as well, and landed just behind Hannah. She was still wearing nothing more than her robe and stockings; still naked to anyone who could see her.

"No one else knows we are here yet." Hannah said as she turned back to Cindy, letting her know of their invisibility. Hannah turned back to the party and prepared to make her trademark entrance to her fellow magic girls that all of them had come to love. "Most of these girls probably aren't even real anyways."

Hannah held her hands out over the pool, and spread her fingers wide. She was about to unleash a magical power that she had only hinted at, and Cindy would forever be in awe. Even Hannah had to take a moment to concentrate her powers. As she focused her magic, her toes lifted a few inches off the ground. Her outstretched palms started to glow ever so slightly, and her eyes were closed firmly behind her glasses. Cindy had no idea what Hannah was doing.

Hannah could see so many things at once. She was simultaneously looking at every single girl that was poolside. She could see every inch of their bodies, both covered and naked. She could see their thoughts, their desires, and their needs. She suddenly knew everything about these girls before her, once proving her omnipotence.

Hannah was ready.

It was just an average day at Hannah's house. All the girls were poolside enjoying the endless day that was going on. Then it became a special day. An explosion of light occurred at the end of the pool, and every single girl who was poolside stopped what they were doing. Before any girl could see beyond the light rays, each girl was in ecstasy. It was as if the very feeling they needed in order to climax was given to them. All that was heard along the pool was the sound of girls moaning in orgasmic bliss. Some girls began to rip at any clothes they might be wearing, massaging their own breasts, pussies, or any part of their body that brought them pleasure. As the light faded, Hannah landed back on her feet with a very special smile on her face. She had just made every single girl before her cum. She had fucked every single girl with her thoughts, and was continuing to do so as she smiled, looking over the spread of orgasming girls.

She penetrated them all instantly. Those that needed their clit's licked could feel it. Those than needed to be fucked from behind suddenly felt Hannah's magic. Hannah scratched at their backs, filled their pussies, smacked their asses, or sucked their nipples just by thinking it. She was everywhere at once, despite the fact Cindy saw her simply standing at the end of the pool with her glasses over her eyes and a small sneaky grin on her face. Hannah giggled as these girls came, and she looked back to Cindy.

"Let's go inside." Hannah said to Cindy, and she started to walk along the pool. Cindy was amazed, and a little scared at the power that Hannah was displaying. She walked behind Hannah and looked to her left and right. Every single girl watched in awe as Hannah walked by them. As they walked, they came across the epic body of Erica who was now lying in a chair. She had ripped her bottoms open, and her legs were spread wide. Cindy could see her pussy contracting as some invisible force penetrated her slowly.

"Fuck me harder, Hannah!" Erica cried out as she was lying on her back.

Hannah yanked her hand away from Erica, and her bikini top ripped violently off her body, allowing her giant breasts to fall out. Erica's hands moved all over her naked top as Hannah flicked her wrist back at her. "Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Erica screamed as the magic that was fucking her increased dramatically. Erica could feel the sensation of the cock inside her pussy grow even more, drilling her deep and hard. Seeing that Erica was now enjoying her breasts and the increased magic, Hannah simply walked on. Cindy had a hard time taking her eyes off of Erica, but managed to follow Hannah as she made her way toward a wall of the mansion at the end of the pool.