Magic Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy looked over to Scarlett who was still standing watching. Scarlett looked down at the small black tie that was holding her top together, and it suddenly started to untie itself. As Scarlett's thoughts untied her shirt, she took hold of it and opened, up her shirt to reveal her bare breasts once more to Cindy, who was busy getting the dildo nice and wet.

"Shall we make our way over to the bed?" Scarlett asked as she revealed her body. Before Cindy could even ask what bed Scarlett was talking about, a large bed appeared from nothingness behind Scarlett. It was made and ready to be used.

Scarlett motioned for Cindy to come with her as she turned and walked towards the newly created bed. The dildo floated away from Cindy and ahead to Scarlett as Scarlett climbed onto the bed and spread her body over it.

"I bet you are wondering why this is called 'the playroom'?" Scarlett asked Cindy as Cindy approached the side of the bed. She took Hannah into her hands, and started to suck on the remaining dry end of the dildo. Even though her mouth was preoccupied by the sucking of the dildo, her voice still echoed throughout the room. "It's because Hannah likes to keep it empty incase we need anything for a special occasion."

Scarlett let the dildo go once more, and it floated into the air above the bed. Scarlett rolled along the covers of the bed, and turned on her side. She lounged ever so seductively on the bed, waiting for her nude and powerful playmate to join her.

Cindy slowly eased her way onto the bed, keeping one eye on Scarlett and another on the floating double-sided dildo that was her omnipotent friend Hannah. As Cindy climbed on all fours on the bed, Scarlett eased back onto the pillows.

"I think you should get me wet, too." Scarlett stated as she lounged on her back before Cindy. Scarlett merely brushed her hand over her black thong, and it vanished, revealing her clean shaven pussy. "Come now. Don't be shy. Eat my pussy."

Cindy had no choice. She took one look at Scarlett's beautiful pussy tucked between her long full legs, and dove in. She tossed the romance, the foreplay, and the touching aside and planted her tongue up into Scarlett's pussy.

"Mmm. Yes." Scarlett moaned as Cindy ate her pussy. She placed her hand gently on the back of Cindy's head, and caressed her new friend. The perfect taste of Scarlett's pussy only increased Cindy's desire to eat her, sucking on her clit and lapping up her juices. Scarlett closed her eyes, and smiled as Cindy distracted her by licking her now soaked pussy in all the right spots. As Scarlett was continually satisfied, she could see the floating dildo that seemed to be eagerly awaiting to be played with, despite the fact her eyes were still closed in bliss.

"Take her." Scarlett thought, and soon the dildo floated down and away from the lesbian sex. It floated behind Cindy's exposed pussy as she was still up on all fours enjoying Scarlett's taste. Scarlett opened her eyes and looked down at Cindy as she suddenly lunged forward. The dildo had slowly slipped inside Cindy's pussy from behind, catching her completely off guard.

"Do you like that?" Cindy heard Hannah say in her mind.

"Of course she does." Cindy heard in her mind as well as Scarlett heard the secretive conversation as well.

With the dildo now fucking her gently from behind, Cindy focused herself and got back to work on sucking and pleasing Scarlett's pussy. Scarlett leaned back against the pillows once more, enjoying being at the receiving end of all the sex. Hannah eased her rubber form in and our of her friend, focusing all her magic and her desires on pleasing Cindy.

Cindy felt Hannah's pace quicken, and it only made her tongue move in and out of Scarlett at a much faster pace.

"Oh yes! Like that!" Scarlett cried out with her own lips. She reached back and grabbed firmly onto the pillows that she had created with her thoughts and held on as Cindy furiously ate her pussy.

Cindy wasn't planning on slowing down, the force of Hannah fucking her from behind and the amazing taste of Scarlett's pussy pushed her to the limits. She wanted Scarlett to cum. More importantly to her, she wanted Scarlett to cum into her mouth. Cindy pushed her tongue as deep as she could inside Scarlett's pussy, and Scarlett moaned in passion. But Cindy still wanted more, and she eased her tongue farther and farther up Scarlett's pussy, stretching and extending it with her own thoughts.

"Oh yes!" Scarlett screamed out as she felt Cindy move deeper and deeper inside her. "More!" Scarlett screamed.

Cindy licked every inch of the inside of Scarlett's pussy, making sure no spot was left untouched. She had almost forgotten about Hannah slamming her pussy from behind as all her focus, all her magic was determined to make Scarlett cum.

The bed beneath Cindy started to wobble. The walls of the room started to crack around the girls. A powerful rumbling was heard throughout the room. The pillows behind Scarlett exploded into black fog and she fell backwards onto the bed. Pillar collapsed into rocky rubble. Stones fell from a ceiling that was quickly falling apart.

Then, in a split second, everything froze. Scarlett let out a powerful and satisfied scream of pleasure as she came into Cindy's awaiting mouth.

"Fuck!" She cried out as Cindy could taste her warm juices. "Suck up my cum... before..." Scarlett yelled down to Cindy. She pushed herself up and sat on the bed as her body quivered and shook as Cindy licked and sucked up her cum. "Before... Oh... " Scarlett cried out to the room. She started to shake as the orgasm took over her very body, and then, she exploded into black fog.

Cindy fell forward onto the bed, through the strange fog. Cindy's face hit the bed, and she bounced onto her side. She slowly lifted her body upward and looked up at the fog that was now floating up toward the ceiling, gathering up near the paintings of Hannah. Cindy smiled as she could faintly see Scarlett's naked body attempting to reform within the fog, yet quickly dissipating once more.

She was then distracted as she saw the white rubber double-sided dildo sitting on the ground a few yards from her. The moment she noticed it, it was gone in a white flash. The flash dissipated, and was quickly replaced by a very naked and a very wet Hannah.

"Congratulations." Hannah said, wet with Cindy's juices all over her body. "Making Scarlett cum is not an easy thing. She definitely isn't the easiest magic girl to please."

Hannah then looked up to the black fog that filled the air, and she simply held out her hand. Like a vacuum, all the fog quickly swirled about in the air, and flew down towards Hannah. All the fog that had almost filled the large room suddenly was consolidated into a small black orb that floated just about Hannah's out stretched hand. Hannah stared at it, and smiled.

"I'm not done with you two yet." Hannah said to the black gaseous orb that was currently Scarlett. She then seemed to throw the orb back towards the bed and towards Cindy. Before the orb even hit the bed, it quickly reformed back into a very real and very solid Scarlett. She still wore the loose and pointless black shirt, and bounced on the bed next to Cindy just as though she had been tossed across the room.

Returning to her solid form, Scarlett wasted little time in grabbing hold of Cindy's naked body and wrapping her arms around it. She shoved Cindy backwards onto the bed, and quickly stuck her tongue down Cindy's throat. She was overtaken by her sexual appetite, and quickly ravaged Cindy's body. Her hands caressed up and down Cindy's body, around her pussy and her ass with quick pinches, rubs, and firm clinches.

Cindy had no control over Scarlett's actions, and she liked it. She let this powerful beauty suck on her large breasts and bite her soft neck. She lie on her back as Scarlett rubbed her knee against Cindy's pussy and pulled at her tight ass.

Then as quickly as this sexy assault happened, Cindy realized that even Scarlett was no longer in control. As Scarlett pinned Cindy to the bed, she arched her back and moaned a sexy moan, pausing her advances. Then Cindy realized why she stopped as she felt something hard and firm penetrate her own pussy, filling her up and fucking her hard.

Scarlett fell to Cindy's side, and Cindy could see they now shared each end of a glowing white dildo. Scarlett and Cindy did not move, yet this dildo furious moved back and forth, fucking them both furiously.

"Let's see what happens when you cum now." Cindy heard Hannah say in her head.

"Fuck yes! More. More!" Scarlett cried out as she probably heard the same voice talking to her. Scarlett took matters into her own hands and started to thrust against Cindy and the dildo. Cindy matched Scarlett's actions, and soon the two lesbians were fucking each other as well as being fucked.

Sweat covered the two voluptuous girls as they attempted to make each other cum. Their breasts bounced in unison as Hannah quickly and powerfully moved in between them. Cindy braced herself against the bed, pushing harder and harder back against Scarlett. She took on the challenge of making Scarlett cum, learning that it was a tough task.

But this time it would be a task that she would lose. Scarlett's body lifted above her under her own magic, and Scarlett used the help of gravity and Hannah to penetrate her deeper than she could handle. With these two girl's now fucking her hard, she could feel an orgasm coming on. But this time it was different. She looked down at her breasts below her and couldn't tell if her eyes were losing focus, or her body was. Her hand seemed to slip right through the surface of the bed she was bracing herself against, and she landed on her back.

Realizing she had the upper hand, Scarlett smiled.

"She's losing control!" Scarlett announced to her rubberized friend. "Fuck her harder!" The dildo did as it was told, and pushed Cindy over the edge.

"Oh my god!" Cindy cried out, and everything went white.

Cindy saw nothing but bright light. She felt nothing but pleasure. There was no bed to touch. There was no dildo inside her pussy. There was no beautiful girl floating just above the bed drilling her pussy with a double sided dildo. There was only white. There was only bliss.

Soon the white started to fade, and Cindy looked down on the bed once more. She found herself fifty feet above the bed, looking down on a blonde a brunette cuddling and gently kissing each other. They were completely naked and in a deep embrace. Cindy thought about floating lower to get a closer view, but instead of floating closer, she was just there.

Cindy was confused. She looked down at her body, but realized there was no body to see. She tried to move her hand in front of her eyes, but saw there was no hand. There were no eyes.

Yet she could move freely and quickly around the room, moving all around the naked girls on the bed with their legs tossed over each other's bodies and their tongues in each other mouths. Cindy could plainly see that this was Scarlett and Hannah, enjoying a post-magical sex-cuddle.

Hannah suddenly broke the kiss, and giggled.

"She's back." Hannah told Scarlett. Hannah then looked up to the ceiling and the air around her. "Having troubles with your new powers?" Hannah asked.

Cindy realized Hannah was talking to her.

"Yes." Cindy answered. She heard her own voice echo throughout the room as if it was coming from everywhere.

"You lost your human form. You're nothing. Maybe you should try rejoining us." Hannah suggested. Cindy was confused, but thought about her body. She thought about her own curves, her own naked perfect figure. She thought about her large breasts, her long legs, her long dark hair.

In a flash of white, she could suddenly feel the carpet with her own toes. Hannah and Scarlett looked over to her as she now stood across from them at the side of the bed.

"She is definitely a quick learner." Scarlett realized as the two naked girls stared at her. "It took me ninety years before I could turn into anything I wanted." Scarlett said as she turned back to her blonde lover.

"Yes, but you do it so well!" Hannah said as she supported her long time friend. Cindy took this information in, and realized what an epic day she had had.

Just a few hours ago, walls were an obstacle, growing wings was a dream, and now she could be anything, not just look like anyone. She had a lot of new magic, and had Scarlett and Hannah to thank for it.

"I think that's enough for today." Hannah announced to her two sexy friends. Hannah then looked to Cindy, and smiled. "Why don't you keep us warm with your new magic." She suggested, and she then rolled away from Cindy and returned to kissing Scarlett. The two girls ignored Cindy as she stood naked next to the bed.

Cindy had an idea what she meant. She floated her body up off of the ground, and floated above the lesbian couple. She looked down at their bodies on the bed, and thought of herself as a large blue soft blanket. She wanted to cover them. She wanted to caress their bodies as they slept beneath her.

As Hannah and Scarlett touched and kissed, Cindy's body flashed brightly, and a large blue silky blanket slowly lowered onto them. It floated lower, and gently caressed their bodies. Hannah and Scarlett both smiled as their were joined by another girl, and pulled the sheet up over their curves.

As the blanket, Cindy could feel their skin, their sweat, every inch of their bodies. As she gently caressed Hannah and Scarlett to sleep, she thought about how this magic might help her back in her own reality.

But for now, she would spend the night with these two girls as their blanket, and exist as something else for a while.