Magic Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's boring." Hannah said as she turned back around to Cindy disappointed. "They're all fake."

"What?"

Hannah whisked her hand in the air, and the pool party was over. Every single girl vaporized into the air. Everything was quiet.

"No one else is here. No one real anyways. What a waste of magic."

"Wait. Explain. Please?" Cindy asked. She was half naked, standing on the deck of a pool that was part of a mansion that was floating in an endless sky that was part of a universe that Hannah had created with her mind. That was enough. She wanted some answers.

"Okay. This is my house, right?" Hannah started. "When I found out how to create temporary life hundreds of years ago, I soon found out how to create my own universe. This one is small because I prefer to play around in the one we came from. I'm not really here that often. It's just a place to escape to where I am free to use my magic in front of anyone and everyone. One of the benefits of this universe is anything we create will stay here. All those girls that were here were just left overs from other's sexual romps."

"Wait, there's more than just you and I ... and Alexis?"

"Yes. There's a fair number of girls I have found that can learn magic like we can. Today you're going to meet one of them. She's ... tricky." Hannah said. Hannah looked down at her bikini top, and then back up to Cindy and smiled. She turned away from Cindy and started to walk towards the outside wall of her mansion. "Come on." she told Cindy, and she disappeared through the wall.

Cindy now knew she could follow, and was ready to expect anything. She aimed at the solid wall before her, and concentrated on walking directly through it. As she popped out the other side, she found herself in a bedroom. The bedroom was trashed as if amazing sex had just taken place it in. To Cindy's surprise, there was no door into the room. Just four solid walls.

"Who needs doors?" Hannah told her as she read her shock. Hannah looked around the room in frustration as it was completely trashed.

"Uh. You could at least clean up after yourself." Hannah said aloud to this mysterious girl who was somewhere in her house.

"Who?" Cindy asked.

"Let's just say if you thought Alexis was powerful, wait until you meet Scarlett! She's sneaky." Hannah admitted. Cindy watched as Hannah snuck around the room in her tiny blue bikini. Hannah raised one of her hands gently into the air, and suddenly every single object in the room floated up off the ground. The dresser against the wall; the large disheveled king size bed; the several bits of lingerie, bras, and panties that were tossed onto the floor. Cindy quickly assumed that some type of orgy had gone on in here as there were at least seven bras, five pairs of panties, robes, gowns, and more that were now floating before her eyes. Hannah lifted the vanity; the mirror; everything in the room, and everything was now levitating a few feet in the air after such a simple gesture from Hannah's hand. Hannah whisked her hand, and soon the clothes flew into the open dresser, the bed made itself. The room was cleaned.

"Better." Hannah announced. "Now to meet Scarlett. You may want to remove your wings for now and use your thoughts to fly. It's a little safer indoors." Hannah instructed. Cindy looked back at her wings, and tucked them closer to her. As they got closer and closer to her back, they seemed to merge with her body and tuck back under her robe and her soft skin. She was no longer an angel. Hannah smiled, seeing the success and the quick learning of her friend, and lightly lifted off of the ground.

"Follow me." Hannah instructed once more. Hannah levitated up towards the ceiling.

As Hannah vanished through the solid ceiling, Cindy lifted her feet with her thoughts, and her naked body floated up after her. She emerged from the carpeting of the second floor and found herself in a vast room with high ceilings decorated with floating candles, chandeliers made of gold and stars, and immaculate architecture. On the ceiling were paintings of elegant busty angels having romantic sex with beautiful female demons; mermaids in deep kisses; female genies watching over heterosexual sex; and all these other erotic images that showed different magical sexual acts. Some of the paintings were time based; medieval, modern, egyptian, roman. But most importantly and shocking to Cindy was that at least one girl in each painting looked like Hannah. It was almost to say 'here are all the things that Hannah has done'.

As Hannah and Cindy stood together in the large empty room, Cindy also noticed there were still no doors, but also no furniture. There was no bed to have sex on, no chairs to sit in, nothing of any kind.

"What room is this?" Cindy asked, curious as to the odd layout of the room.

"Eh. Call this the play room." Hannah told Cindy. "I think this is a good place for you to meet Scarlett."

"May I introduce Scarlett." Hannah announced.

"Where is she?" Cindy asked. She was so terribly confused as to there was no one else around since Hannah removed all the girl's partying at the poolside.

"She's right here." Hannah told Cindy. "She's been here the whole time." Cindy's attention was quickly taken away from looking around the room for another magic girl to the fact that Hannah's bikini top seemed to float right through her body, passing through her solid form and floating slowly through the air. It was still fastened in the back as Hannah's large perfect breasts were now in plain view. The blue bikini top floated away from her body, and stopped calmly in mid air just a few feet from Cindy and Hannah. Hannah looked down to her bottoms, and they slowly slid down off her legs without being touched. As Hannah used her magic to strip her self and reveal her naked body as she loved to do, she then kicked the bottoms into the air as well, and they too floated just below the matching top.

"I told you she was sneaky" Hannah reminded Cindy. She then looked back at the floating garments, standing before Cindy in nothing more than a pair of sunglasses "Come on. Let's get to it." She said.

The floating bikini started to glow with a strange black fog, and suddenly the fog seemed to explode outward, and contract once more into the figure of a person. This black smokey person quickly became a woman; a beautiful busty brunette in extremely revealing and sexy black lingerie. This amazingly and infinitely gorgeous girl wore long black stockings, a black thong, and a tiny black sheer coat. She wore an underwire, but allowed her huge breasts to fall out before her. Cindy noticed that her body wasn't completely solid, as she could slightly see through her very voluptuous figure. She smiled as she looked into Hannah's eyes. She was Scarlett; the famed sneaky girl that Hannah had been hoping to introduce Cindy to. Scarlett spoke no words, and merely kicked off into the air off the large carpeted floor, she soared around the large expansive room with her arms out stretched. As she flew about a strange black wisp seemed to trail Scarlett as if her very body was denigrating behind her into a smokey fog.

"But I can get closer to your body as your clothes." Cindy heard a voice echo throughout the room as Scarlett spun about the room before Hannah and herself. She then sailed right through the solid wall of the room, disappearing from sight. Cindy looked over at Hannah, confused as to why this girl had flown away them. But then, just as soon as she vanished through the wall, she soared back into the room, passing through the wall and the pillars that lined the room.

"So who is this? You're latest creation?" Cindy heard echo throughout the room again as Scarlett continued her joyous flight. It was as if the room itself was talking "She definitely has a body on her". Hannah didn't answer the echoing voice and Scarlett paused momentarily in mid air. The black fog trail ceased as she merely levitated, and her legs solidified once more. The defining silence was broken as Scarlett exploded in a puff of black fog, and then instantly reappeared on the ground, walking briskly towards the two girls.

"Really? A new girl?" the voice echoed again. Scarlett's lips did not move. Cindy quickly figured that Hannah had explained everything to Scarlett telepathically. These two powerful girls proved hard to keep up with. Scarlett stood before Cindy, and looked into her eyes. She rose her hand and gently brushed it against Cindy's soft cheek. She was frozen as Scarlett's magic almost scared her with its random and sudden behavior.

"I'd love to show her how to do that." Scarlett finally said with her own lips. She then turned to Hannah, who was still standing naked before the two girls. "Is she that good already?"

"She's here, isn't she?" Hannah answered, referring to the fact that if she was in Hannah's Palace that she must be able to grow wings, among other things. Hannah stepped towards Scarlett, and lightly pulled Scarlett's body up against her own. As soon as Hannah's nude body touched Scarlett's, Scarlett moaned as he someone has just stuck their tongue deep within her pussy. Hannah's touch electrified Scarlett's body, and she went limp in Hannah's arms. As Scarlett was magically pleased and momentarily sedated with bliss, Hannah then turned to Cindy, who was still mesmerized by Scarlett's abilities as well as her amazing body and large bare breasts.

"Scarlett can show you how to go beyond changing your bust size, hair color, and skin tone. She can show you how to change your shape and size completely." Hannah took hold of Scarlett's face, and looked into her eyes. "I forgot how much she loves to be my clothes when I come home." The two goddesses finally kissed on the lips before Cindy.

Cindy had a hunch that Scarlett had changed into that bikini. She quickly realized how much fun this magical power would be to play with on a recreational level, but wondered how such a power could enhance the sexual aspect of things. Both Hannah and Scarlett heard Cindy's thoughts loud and clear. Scarlett broke the kiss, and turned to Cindy as Hannah continued to nibble on Scarlett's neck.

"The benefits?" Scarlett asked, she then turned back to Hannah. "Me first?."

Hannah nodded, and in a puff of black smoke, Scarlett was gone once more. As the smoke cleared, a sheer black robe floated in front of Hannah. It was filled out as if an invisible person was wearing it. Hannah smiled as the robe floated around her, and she held her arm out towards the robe. The robe eased onto her arm and wrapped around her. Soon, Hannah was wearing the robe, and she snuggled it tight around her.

"Mmmm... god I miss wearing you." Hannah said as she wore Scarlett who had taken the form of the sheer robe. Hannah let her arms fall to her sides, and allowed her head to slowly roll backwards. While Scarlett was now a sexy robe, she could still do many things. Cindy watched as the robe bunched up around Hannah's nipples, twisting them ever so slightly. The robe pulled around Hannah's waist, and each end rubbed against Hannah shaven pussy ever so slightly. Cindy was in awe as this possessed robe pleased Hannah.

"I love how you touch me, Scarlett. I miss this so much!" Hannah cried out as her body was limp in Scarlett's touch.

Suddenly a faint opaque Scarlett appeared floating behind Cindy. She was still wearing the same black lingerie that she had been wearing before. This new ghost of Scarlett floated close to Cindy and whispered into her ear.

"You have no idea how amazing this feels to me as well ... existing as that robe." Scarlett whispered. "I have existed as so many different things. I have been animals, furniture, plants, and even machines. But clothes are by far the sexiest thing to be ... well, except for that one other thing."

"What other thing?" Cindy asked as she turned to Scarlett, but the ghostly apparition was gone. All that was left in the room as the naked Hannah who was being pleased by the possessed robe she was wearing. Hannah moaned loudly as her breasts, ass, thighs, and waist were caressed by every inch of the fabric that made of Scarlett's sexy new form. She ran her hands over her perfect breasts as the fabric massaged every inch of her body. She placed her hands between her legs, bunching more of the robe around her pussy to Scarlett could tease her even more. Hannah's eyes grew wide as she was being pleased in a whole new way. Cindy, who stood across from her watching this new magical power before her eyes, who was till wearing nothing more than her sheer white robe, who pussy was getting wet just watching Hannah's body in ecstasy in front of her, was waiting and wanting to play too.

Hannah couldn't wait any longer. Cindy's perfect body and Scarlett's magic touch made her demand sex. She took one look at Cindy; her large tasty breasts just hanging out, her tight little pussy tucked between her long legs, her slender magical body trying to hide underneath that tiny white robe; she longed for it like never before. Instantly, Cindy was ripped off the ground and lifted into the air. Cindy was shocked to suddenly find herself floating over ten feet in the air as Scarlett roamed Hannah's nude body as the sheer black robe. Hannah too floated up off the ground and immediately pressed her nude body against Cindy's.

"Feel her." Hannah said into Cindy's lips as they levitated in the middle of the massive bedroom. As Hannah and Cindy rubbed their nude bodies against each other, Cindy could feel the black robe moving under her own white robe. As if it was territorial, Scarlett ran over Cindy's body between her white robe. She pulled the white robe off of Cindys body, and let it fall down to the ground that was becoming increasingly farther and farther away. Hannah's lips finally met Cindy's, and the black robe of Scarlett now covered the two girls. As Hannah's knee climbed between Cindy's leg and rubbed up against her wet pussy, Scarlett stretched her fabric form larger, now changing from a robe to a large sheer black sheet that pulled the two magical girls tightly against each other.

As Scarlett wrapped herself around Cindy, she could feel fingertips caressing her as if a hand was pushing from the other side of the cloth that Scarlett now existed as. She could feel kisses, licks, firm massages and caresses everywhere the fabric touched her. On top of that, she had a gorgeous blonde in front of her that was now kissing and biting her neck ever so softly. Hannah wrapped her hands around Cindy's large mounds and bit ever so slightly around her exposed neck. Cindy looked up to the ceiling with out stretched hands as Hannah's tongue roamed Cindy's body. Hannah floated lower, and licked lovingly all over Cindy's breasts. She lowered her hand and placed her fingers around Cindy's clit, rubbing the outside of her pussy.

But as Hannah prepared to insert her fingers, the black fabric wrapped around her wrist, and pulled her hand away. Hannah looked down at saw another piece of the fabric bunch up around Cindy's wet pussy, and start to massage her. Hannah smiled, and let Scarlett have her fun. She returned her lips to Cindy's breasts, and caressed them both with each hand. Cindy had no idea what magic was taking place below her among the two goddesses. Even omnipotent Hannah did not expect Scarlett to suddenly start to rub her pussy as well, please both girls as she held them together. Hannah gasped, and pulled away from Cindy's breast as Scarlett rubbed her and Cindy's clit at the same moment.

"Oh fuck baby!" Hannah cried as she felt Scarlett's touches. Hannah then pulled Cindy's breasts back up against her own, and kissed her deeply as the sensation aroused her more than she expected. The three girls floated higher and higher in the play room; two of them wrapped up in the black sheet that was the third. Cindy and Hannah both felt their pussies caressed along with the rest of their bodies. Cindy looked down at her friend, and noticed the fabric bunch up behind her. It did not let go of the girls, but merely seemed to consolidate itself beside the two girls. Soon the fabric formed the shape of a woman's torso, and soon that torso solidified into Scarlett's bust, naked and beautiful.

"Enjoying my touches, ladies?" Scarlett asked with her own real lips. "I just love your bodies against me."

Cindy was shocked to see that as she could see a very real and naked upper half of Scarlett, Scarlett's lower half still existed as the large black sheet, and still held the two naked girls tightly. Simultaneously she was both a human being and a piece of bedding.

"I thought ... I was going to do this." Hannah said aloud in between moans of pleasure. "Well, If you want."

Suddenly, in a puff of black fog, the sheet that was Scarlett's lower half was gone. The fog seemed to merge back together and soon Scarlett had her long sexy legs back. She still wore her sheer black shirt along with a newly created black thong and long black high-heels. Hannah and Cindy separated from their flying embrace, and soon all three girls were simply floating high in the play room.

Scarlett lowered herself back to the ground, and strutted along the carpet. Hannah quickly floated down after her, and Cindy had no choice but to follow.

"I was under the impression that you wanted me to show her that." Scarlett said as she walked away from the two nude girls.

"I do, but I also want you to teach her." Hannah said as her toes landed softly on the carpet. "I'm just ... well, here to help." Hannah told Scarlett.

Scarlett turned back to her goddess as Cindy touched down as well.

"Very well." Scarlett decided. She started to walk back towards Hannah, and as she did Cindy realized her newly made shirt had somehow changed. It was now very revealing as the only thing that kept her from being totally topless was a tiny string tying the shirt together in the middle.. Cindy was continually amazed to see how this girl constantly used magic and longed to share that freedom. It was living in Hannah's Palace that allowed that freedom, and all Cindy could think about was being in that palace forever.

"But..." Scarlett started as she eased her nearly naked body up against Hannah's. She wrapped her arms around Hannah, and looked deep into her eyes. "... I still get to 'show' her. You're just here to help, remember?"

"That's fair." Hannah answered, and the two girls simultaneously looked to Cindy. Cindy had no idea what these two girls had been planning. Their voices were so vague yet the thoughts they shared with their magical powers were detailed.

"What say you?" Scarlett asked Cindy as she stood side by side with Hannah. "Shall we let this blonde girl help us fuck?"

Before Cindy could answer, Scarlett flicked her hand at Hannah. In a white flash, Hannah vaporized into nothingness, yet in her place floated a white double-sided dildo. Scarlett guided the dildo with her hand and her thoughts, floating it before the very naked Cindy. The dildo floated close to Cindy's mouth, and she looked over at Scarlett, wondering what this amazing girl wanted her to do.

"I want you to get it as wet as I am right now." Scarlett said to answer Cindy's thoughts. Suddenly an end of the double sided dildo bumped into Cindy's lips. She opened her mouth slowly, and the dildo eased into her mouth. Overcome with her desires and her kinky behaviors, Cindy grabbed hold of the dildo with her hand, and sucked it as she and sucked Paul's cock just hours before, back in her own reality.

As she started to ease the dildo down her throat, she heard something that shocked her.

"Hmm. This feels so good." Hannah's voice said in her head. Cindy's eyes flew open in amazement. She realized that Hannah was actually the dildo. She had been transformed by Scarlett into a sexual toy. That's what she meant by her only being here to 'help'. "What, you thought turning into clothes was the limit of our power?" Hannah said, reacting to Cindy's shock and amazement once more. "Suck harder, baby! You'll get to experience this someday too."