Maia Laaning Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having experienced an exhaustive climax, Harri's cock had not wilted. His mindset was geared not to quit but to plunge ahead. As a result, when the last drop of his cum had been consumed Harri's cock remained serviceable. Maia quickly guided his rod into her cunt before it could soften. She crossed her legs behind him and hung onto him tightly to ensure an uninterrupted sexual intercourse. As their lap copulation was slow and sure, it compelled both of them to grunt at the culmination of each thrust. Harri's grunts were typical male guttural sounds and Maia's were a feminine version.

The pace of their coitus remained deliberate and measured but it was relentless. Admirably Harri's cock remained rigid throughout which maintained the excitement each was sensing. The adherence of their bodies together fueled their passion. Still the languid pace of their lovemaking had the affect of subduing Harri's eventual climax. Instead of his semen exploding into her vagina, it was a gentle transfer of his expelled seed from his testicles flowing gently into her vaginal canal.

For Maia, the sensation of his ejaculation slowly filling her cunt was a spine-tingling joyous experience. Her mind was reeling with euphoria and her orgasm could not be any more ecstatic. Once she sensed his cock was wilting within her, being a sure sign that that this session of sex was now unmistakably over, she smiled. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "You're my hero!"

During that afternoon, Maia's tennis

practice workout had been extremely intense. As a result, a heavy fatigue set in overpowering her energy and stamina. The languid feeling remained throughout the remainder of the day and night. Consequently, once Maia finished her lap face to face copulation, she became extremely drowsy. She rolled off Harri's lap and reached for a glass of beer. The next time they had sex, a few minutes later, it was of the vanilla missionary style. Alas Maia fell asleep as Harri was in the midst of his ejaculation. Harri had to give up the ghost for further sex. So, he got dressed and left.

When Maia wakened in the morning, she was disappointed that Harri had departed as she sure wouldn't have minded a good morning wake-up sex. However, Harri had before advised that he couldn't stay the night as his mother was intent on leaving early in the morning for Saaremaa, so that he was not bound to stay the night in any case. Still, Maia was despondent that she fell asleep so early, as she sure could have used a couple of more orgasms before finally succumbing to Mr Sandman.

On this Saturday, Anett was not available for a tennis practice, so Maia opted to skip the session to ensure she would be able to have full energy for the planned forthcoming kinky sex event with Riina. During the advanced planning for this evening, Maia and Riina had agreed to shave their pussies. The idea being that wet pussy hair would spoil the full enjoyment of the effects of a golden shower. Accordingly, that early afternoon, Maia went to her favorite beauty spa and underwent a Brazilian wax job.

For further preparation to the evening of water sports, Maia toted the half keg of her mother's beer to her bedroom, setting it atop her dresser. She also placed two mugs beside the keg. In addition she also grabbed two oversized wine goblets and set them on the bedside table. In practicing for the evening's planned frolics, whenever Maia needed to urinate, she retained her discharge in a glass and drank it.

When it became time to dress for the evening date, Maia adhered to Riina's directives: dress minimally, but elegantly. Accordingly, Maia selected a red chiffon fit and flare cocktail dress, with no bra. Pink panties comprised of her sole underwear and her shoes a pair of stiletto pointy toe dress pumps completed her ensemble. As to Riina, she wore a light blue chic satin dress, styled with a fitted bodice that gave way to a fully realized skirt. Her panties were a matching light blue color. Her footwear consisted of a pair of fashionable sandals of a solid black color with thin straps and chunky heels.

The Mimosa restaurant exuded a cozy warm atmosphere as it was located in the Nõmme district of Tallinn. Although nestled in a sylvan area, creating a feeling of rustic living, nevertheless it still was part of Tallinn city limits. The two of them looked stunning as they entered the premises and Maia was recognized by every patron not to mention the staff. As a result, they received excellent service and other patrons would periodically importune them to be included in a selfie.

As both Riina and Maia were big women, each weighing near or slightly over 100 kg, not surprisingly they had voracious appetites. As adults they were not subject to overt derisive judgments as Riina experienced as a child. They ignored even well meaning cautionary warnings concerning their weight, and so were unapologetic as to the amount of their food intake.

No doubt health experts advocating proper healthy diets would be appalled by the magnitude of the meal our heroines consumed that night at the Mimosa. They started off with an appetizer which was billed as a snack for two. It consisted of salted fish, duck slices with tuna cream, beef tartar, smoked beet hummus, domestic cheese, fried fudge, forging chips. They shared a fresh salad with tiger prawns, roasted seeds and Caesar sauce. For the main course Maia selected a chicken fillet with a warm salad of seasonal vegetables flavored by an apple wine sauce. Riina opted for eel and catfish served with cauliflower carbonara, and topped broccoli cream and beetroot butter sauce. For dessert each ordered a warm chocolate cake with ice cream and cherry compote.

To wash down their food, throughout the meal Riina and Maia continuously imbibed several bottles of Viviani Originaalpruul, Maia's mother's craft beer. They consumed the entirety of their meal; every scrap and morsel. Mimosa prided itself on offering generous portions of every item in their menu. Accordingly, Riina and Maia were the only patrons that night who did not or need to avail themselves of a doggy bag. Since they consumed a lot of beer, they utilized taxi service to get to the restaurant and to return to Maia's home.

Since their prearranged agreement was to refrain from peeing, while at the Mimosa restaurant and drinking beer exclusively, the pressure to relieve their respective bladders was urgent and almost impossible to contain. As a result, once they arrived at Maia's bedroom, they immediately each grabbed one of the oversized wine goblets. They promptly lifted their respective dresses to urinate through their panties into their respective goblet. They each willed themselves not to empty their bladders fully so as not to spoil the efficacy of the other anticipated planned kinky acts they expected to experience. In fact, they prided themselves in discharging the bare minimum amount of urine necessary to provide relief while still maintaining an almost full bladder.

Having temporarily relieved themselves, Maia and Riina dropped their respective dresses, and replaced their oversized wine goblet, now containing their urine, back on to the bedside table. Then Maia and Riina embraced each other in the same manner as were they to dance to slow tempo music. Not exactly dancing, since they did not move their feet, but they were swirling and swaying their bodies as if they were dancing.

They were gazing at each other intimately with their noses touching together. Effecting such close concentration of staring at Riina's face, it struck Maia that this was not a phenomenon of exchanging lascivious glances acknowledging carnal lust perhaps existing between them. Rather it was an expressi lolon of a bond of such close friendship that they were willing to embark on this bizarre sexual activity which she would not contemplate on doing with any other person. Presumably Riina felt the same way.

While they were pseudo dancing and maintaining in close contact with each other, Riina slipped the straps of Maia's dress off the shoulders. Thereafter, Maia maneuvered the straps of her dress off her arms to leave the top of her torso just above the start of her cleavage now exposed. Riina moved to stand directly behind Maia, and she flipped the locks of Maia's golden locks completely to the back behind the shoulders. This allowed Riina to caress the now bare skin in conjunction with her applying sweet kisses on Maia's neck and ears.

Riina's caresses were sending jolts of electricity in tandem with stimulating Maia's upper body and provoking her first orgasm. In appreciation Maia reached back to stroke Riina black hair. As a natural progression of her amorous fondling, Riina's fingers started to make tentative forays under the top of Maia's dress in touching the top of her breasts. That maneuver soon loosened the clinging grip of the dress on Maia's boobs. Soon the totality of Maia's breasts was exposed as the dress now slithered down to Maia's waist. Riina did not waste this opportunity to touch, caress and fondle Maia's magnificent breasts.

The ecstasy Riina sensed from the contact of Maia's mammary glands brought about her first orgasm. When she started to pinch Maia's nipples, the latter experienced her second orgasm as her nipples became taut from Riina's mauling of them. After her first mini climax, Riina lowered her hands to fondle Maia's exposed belly. That action produced a negative reaction to Maia's nearly full bladder. She tried her best to retard any discharge of urine, but a trickle did escape to further dampen Maia's already moist panties. She protested in her very deep husky voice, "That was cruel, Riina!"

Riina turned around to face Maia and dropped down to her knees. She was in position to force Maia's dress off her waist, and down to the ground. Maia stepped out of the dress and kicked it aside. Now Riina had an unfettered access to Maia's vulva covered by her urine drenched panties. Riina commenced a restricted cunnilingus which included sucking up the moisture of Maia's piss wet panties. That action caused both women to simultaneously climax. Riina continued to suck on Maia's panties as she concurrently removed Maia's high heels; the latter assisting by lifting her foot to allow Riina to toss the thereby loose shoe aside.

Once Maia was barefoot, Riina stood up. Since Riina was still standing on her sandals, they were momentarily of equal height. They took full advantage of the equal elevation as they exchanged intense kisses. As a result of retained remnants of Maia's urine still on Riina's lips, Maia, per force obtained a taste and smell of her own pee as a result of bussing Riina.

Having exhausted the euphoria of the kissing, Maia moved around to face Riina's back. In this position, for the purpose of effecting an efficient removal, she lifted Riina's dress up above her waist exposing her ample derrière. Maia sighed as she rubbed on Riina's ass, and the latter cooed spurred on by the thrill of the heavenly touch. Maia turned her attention to the top of Riina's dress. She first helped remove the straps of the dress off Riina's shoulders and subsequently Riina freed her arms from the straps. Having completed that, Maia bunched the dress to together to affect an easy removal of the dress from Riina's body.

To help accomplish the undressing, Maia crouched down on her feet with her knees bent so that her buttocks rested on or near her ankles. In that position Maia had a direct eye contact with Riina's splendid ass. Riina's derrière was so enticing that Maia couldn't resist raining kisses on each ass cheek before causing the eventual removal of the dress. Once Riina stepped out of her dress and kicked it aside, that in turn prompted Maia to rise from her crouch position to bob up and down working her gorgeous boobs to rub against Riina's massive buttocks. The resulting stimulation resulted in yet another mutual mini orgasm for each of them.

Halting her stimulating enticement on Riina's backside, Maia turned her attention to undoing the intricate strapping of Riina's sandals. Thus, Riina's footwear was removed and tossed aside. Now both women were completely naked except for their urine drenched panties. Maia rose from her crouch to once again resume mutual caressing of their almost nude bodies while simulating dancing by swaying and gyrating their bodies.

Having worked themselves up to an aroused anticipation of their next planned sexual action, Riina sat down on the edge of the bed. Maia moved in to surround her partner's bent thighs. Maia lifted her right leg to rest the sole of her foot on the bed while standing on her left leg between Riina's spread apart thighs. Thus, Maia towered over Riina, who automatically lowered backwards to rest her torso supine on the bed.

At this point, Maia spread apart the crotch part of her panties to expose her urethra as well as the rest of her pussy. Mainly with the index and middle fingers of her right hand holding on to her labia, Maia was able to direct the flow of her urine stream in producing a golden shower on Riina's body. Maia's urine splashed on Riina's thighs, panties, belly and breasts. Riina smiled and giggled, as she exclaimed, "Oh my! How warm your pee is! What a wonderful feeling!"

Maia had the discipline not to empty her bladder completely, as there were mutual plans for several scenes still to come. Once Maia ceased her pee flow, she repositioned herself by dropping down on her knees on the floor between Riina spread thighs. Thereupon, Maia commenced licking and slurping up the droplets of her urine glistening on Riina's body. She first licked Riina's upper thighs dry; there was not much there as Maia had directed most of the pee flow to land on Riina's belly and breasts. Maia spent some time swiping her tongue along Riina's urine soaked panties. This maneuver allowed her to intake a significant amount of the moisture.

The prior practice of drinking her own urine, at this point, paid dividends in producing a genuine felicity for Maia while participating in this action. The smell emanating from Riina's panties and her vulva overall was pungent indeed and would normally be deemed awful and terribly off putting. However, having become accustomed to such odor, Maia actually became giddy and lightheaded as she could associate in her mind that Riina's odoriferousness came as part and parcel of this kinky adventure.

Maia then concentrated her tongue on sweeping the urine off the skin of Riina's belly. Then it was on to licking Riina's breasts and nipples thereof. Stimulating breasts and nipples with tongue and hands were normally exciting and full of ecstasy in of itself. But the fact that Riina's breasts were awash with Maia's urine forged a uniquely lascivious responsiveness. As a result, both of the women climaxed at this time almost simultaneously. Up to then, they each managed to keep a count in their head of their orgasms, but from this point forward they abandoned such a futile exercise. Instead, they opted to simply focus on their pleasure. Accordingly, they paused for a moment to savor this delicious orgasm.

Subsequently, Maia pulled and tugged at Riina's light blue panties. The latter cooperated by raising her rump to allow Maia to easily slip the panties off Riina's limbs. Once Maia had Riina's panties in hand she stuffed one end into her mouth. She lurched forward to offer the other end of the panties to Riina who accepted it in taking it into her mouth. They then started swallowing incrementally more of the panties. This action automatically caused them to come together until their lips met when the panties were totally contained in their respective mouths. By this action, each of them necessarily acquired a taste of Riina's urine. This kinky move brought forth a giggling reaction from each of them.

Riina spit out that part of her panties in her mouth leaving Maia to hold on to them. To Riina's surprise, Maia started stuffing the panties into Riina's vagina. This was a spur of the moment decision by Maia as they had not considered taking this kind of action beforehand when they had made their plans for all the things that they were going to do. Having successfully inserted most of the panties into Riina's vaginal canal, Maia swirled it around to coat the material with Riina's female secretions. Then having extracted the panties from Riina's pussy, Maia unceremoniously dumped Riina's panties into the wine goblet containing her own urine.

Then Maia straightened up and turned around with her back to Riina who was now sitting straight up on the edge of the bed. Bending down, Maia tugged on her panties, and Riina helped slip the panties off her hips and rolled it down Maia's legs. Once the panties were at Maia's ankles she stepped out of them. Riina swooped down to grab them and hold it in her hands. She then got off the bed, as Maia in turn sat down. Still holding on to Maia's panties, Riina placed her right foot onto the bed to tower over Maia.

In this stance, Riina was in a position to directly pee on Maia's face and neck. Maia turned to kiss Riina's inner right thigh to encourage Riina to do just that. However, Riina changed her mind and instead handed the panties to Maia. Cognizant of Riina's intention, Maia balled up her panties in her hands and then held them out for Riina to pee on them. Riina let out a heavy stream of urine flowing on to Maia's hand held panties. Riina's resultant piss thoroughly soaked the panties. Parts of the stream of urine splashed onto Maia's thighs and also on the bed.

When Riina was finished peeing, she sat down on the edge of the bed next to Maia. Maia then raised her panties up in the air so as to wring out the urine to drop into her open mouth, which she swallowed. She then passed the panties onto Riina who squeezed out as much of the remnant moisture that she could into her mouth.

Following the precedent established by Maia, Riina stuffed the panties into Maia's twat. Unlike Maia's efforts Riina managed to submerge the entirety of Maia's panties into Maia's vaginal canal. Plying her index finger of her right hand to cause the panties to swirl around the walls of Maia's canal. This play ended when Riina ultimately applied that finger to extract the panties from the confines of Maia's cunt. Mimicking Maia, Riina dropped Maia's panties into the goblet containing her own urine.

At this point, the girls opted for a respite from their water sports activity. They each grabbed a mug of beer to replenish the supply of urine contained in their bladders. They settled down to languidly sitting on the bed with their backs resting against the headboard. In their conversation, Maia opined, "You know Riina, I love you as my very best friend, but I do not love you carnally as committed lesbians love each other. Nevertheless, I love doing sexual things with you and this night has surely been truly awesome."

Riina agreed, "I feel the same. Not only do I love you as a true friend, but I admire you as an amazingly outstanding woman. However, that does not mean I want to be romantically attached to you. Oh no, I crave cock and I expect to live with a man. But as you say, I love doing girl-on-girl sex with you but not because I feel you're my soul mate whom I would devote my life. Tonight has been fun, but it's not the sort of thing that I would wish to indulge with my soul mate."

Maia replied, "I agree with you, and I think we should keep tonight a secret. Not that I'm ashamed, mind you, but I can foresee that explaining to others of our joy and pleasure in tonight's activity would be impossible."

Riina confirmed, "Yes, I'm sure I would not want anyone to know what we have done."

Then Maia said, "Before we continue, let me go downstairs and start the fire in the sauna. The sauna then should be nice and toasty when we finally finish up here."