Maia Laaning Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riina tagged along to assist Maia in starting the sauna heat. After getting the fire started, they returned to the bedroom. They both climbed aboard the bed again, and on their knees kissed each other fervently. Notwithstanding, their mutual belief that their sexual activity was not sensual or fleshly induced, nevertheless they were now experiencing a heightened passion. That such emotion must belie their notion that their attraction to each other was not at least partially based on sexual amorous feelings, never crossed their minds.

Riina now moved to lay flat on her back with her head slightly elevated resting on a pillow. Maia positioned herself hovering over Riina. Maia's left foot was planted to the left of Riina's head. Maia's right knee was nestled beside Riina's right side even with her breasts. Riina had her mouth wide open expecting Maia to direct her pee flow there. But Maia fooled Riina as she instead directed her stream of piss to splash on Riina's boobs. Again, Maia was disciplined enough to retain some urine in her bladder, when she stopped soaking Riina's breasts with her piss.

Maia quit towering over Riina, and instead moved to crouch on all fours directly over Riina's supine body. She proceeded to first get some tentative licks of Riina's pussy, thereby allowing her piss to coagulate on the surface of Riina's tits. Thereafter, Maia treated herself to slurping up the pee and thus, embarked on a series of licking Riina's boobs alternating with eating out her cunt. Maia would also be tracing her tongue along the skin of Riina's belly when changing her oral action on Riina's body. In receiving such continuous oral stimulation Riina sighed as her body was actually trembling as a result. Riina inevitably succumbed to an intensive orgasm.

Maia ended up finishing her oral action on Riina's tits and cunt by initiating a heavily passionate kissing frenzy. Maia climaxed as a result as evident by her deep breathing. Riina experienced a fresh new mini orgasm on top of her preceding intense orgasm. Riina opined, "That was very hot Maia!"

Remarkably, there was no lull in the sexual action notwithstanding their mutual euphoria resulting from their intense orgasms. As Riina rose from her supine position, Maia moved herself off the bed resting her bum on the floor with her back resting against the edge of the bed. In response, Riina repositioned herself to tower over Maia. Bending her right leg, she planted her foot on the bed locating to the right of and behind Maia's head. Curled around Maia's head, Riina moved her left leg so that her foot landed on the floor. In this position her pudenda was aligned directly to Maia's mouth as she had slightly leaned her head backwards to accommodate the expected urination.

There was no mistaking of Riina's intentions. Consequently, Maia with a smile opened her mouth wide. As Riina commenced her pee stream it invariably was right on target: Maia's mouth. Although Maia attempted to consume all of the incoming pee, she had to periodically close her mouth gulp down what she had received. On those occasions Riina's stream splashed on Maia's lips and was diverted to land on Maia's boobs.

Like Maia before her, Riina did not completely empty her bladder. When she stopped peeing, she got her body off the bed dropped to her knees on the floor. Riina commenced to rub her hands all over Maia's body, spreading the urine evenly over the body and fully moisturizing it. This led to another intense kissing frenzy and another experienced mutual orgasms.

They took time to guzzle down some more beer to bring on the renewed need and desire to pee some more. Maia first got back on the bed to lay completely flat on her back. Riina followed and dominantly straddled over Maia's face as her knees were planted spread apart wide to contain Maia's head between her thighs. Thereupon, Maia commenced a furious and intensely vigorous cunnilingus on Riina's proffered lady parts. Maia's tongue stimulated it all: clit, 'G' spot, urethra, vagina opening and labia.

Riina gasped as she was overcome by an exquisite euphoric climax. As Riina lifted her hips in the process of detaching herself from Maia's lips, she started to pee right into Maia's mouth. This was the only occasion that night when either woman inadvertently peed on the other instead of via a deliberate command and direction to do so.

Aware of her urination Riina remained frozen in position until she was finished. Thereupon she flipped off to collapse and ending flat on her back beside Maia, who in turn scrambled off her back and switched her position around, to be able to affect an oral sixty-nine sex position on top of Riina. Riina automatically did her part by starting to lick Maia's cunt. However, Maia had other ideas. She lifted her hips, so that her urethra was free of Riina's lips and proceeded to deliberately pee into Riina's mouth. Maia had to quip, "Turn around is fair play."

Riina retorted, "You don't hear me complaining."

They paused again to gulp down a mug of beer to ensure completing the finale of their preplanned water sports agenda. When they were ready, they each grabbed the wine goblet containing the mixed urine and their respective drenched panties. They each peed some more into their goblet, finally completely emptying their bladder. Then they each fished out their panties shaking off excess moisture. They then raised their panties and tilted their heads backwards. With their drenched panties in position over their open mouths, they commenced wringing the panties to cause the squeezed urine to drip down and be captured within their mouths.

Once they were satisfied that they had rinsed their panties relatively dry, they took turns in pouring part of the urine in their goblet onto the other's body. Using their moist panties, they wiped the urine to evenly coat the skin of their bodies. They giggled boisterously as they became very aware that their bodies stank! They finally ended their water sports adventure by consuming the remaining urine in their respective wine goblets.

They then proceeded to traipse down to the basement and unto the sauna. Taking charge, Maia added a log and stoked the fire in the oven of the sauna's wood stove. She tossed a dipper of hot water unto the rocks and as the heat of the sauna was adequate, the tossed water instantly evaporated into steam.

Maia then joined Riina on the top tier of the two tier sauna bench. For a while they just sat there in happy contemplation absorbing the tremendous steam heat of the sauna. Soon they were perspiring vociferously as traces of the urine moisture dissipated off their bodies. They turned around, lifting their legs to sit entirely on the tier and face each other. Their legs were bent to move closer to each other.

Riina was the first to act sexually. She raised her right leg and straightened her calf so as to have her foot reach the vicinity of Maia's mouth. Maia did not hesitate but grasped the ankle to commence a foot worship sexual play. She took in all the toes into her mouth to provide an exquisite tingling sensation to Riina by sucking and licking on the digits. Thereafter, Maia sucked on each toe separately to trigger yet another orgasm for Riina; the first one in the sauna. Maia could discern that Riina had enjoyed her toe sucking actions, so in letting go of her tenuous hold of Riina's ankle, she raised her left leg and said, "My turn!"

As expected, Riina reciprocated Maia's oral action. They each did the other feet as well. Then they approached each other. They embraced each other. In their mutual clinging of each other, each women's right thigh ended up overlapping her partner's left thigh. In that position they proceeded to mutually hump each other producing a very stimulating scissoring euphoria. They kept it up until they each climaxed.

And that's how Maia Laaning and Riina Mölder celebrated their graduation from high school and the end of their secondary school education.