All Comments on 'Maid of Dishonour'

by PerilEyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not a bad example of this type of story, but perhaps Elena's dialogue was a bit corny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Devious!

Glad to finally have you back! And it was worth the wait! This story is great! I loved how devious is it that she just turned on her best friend with no remorse, regret, or second thoughts. She knew what she deserved, and she worked to get it!

The insertion of the backstory and past memories in the middle of the sequences was very good, and in some ways much more refreshing than going in strict chronological order. I've seen some other stories use it before, and it can be confusing, but in this instance it was well-done.

The husband's abrupt decision to kiss her caught me a bit off-guard, and I would be lying if I said I didn't want her to try and seduce him just a bit more with her alluring words, but I can understand the implications of him suddenly snapping like that.

The physical scenes and psychological play and dialogue were great! Only a few grammatical errors.

Please continue this!

DiannahDiannahalmost 11 years ago
4 stars

Deliciously evil!

qwikguyqwikguyalmost 11 years ago
Evil Maid of Honor

I loved it. I have enjoyed all of your stories. There are a few areas of misspelling or the classic spell check substituting a different word than intended. That did not hold me back from thoroughly enjoying your story. Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We'll see, ;)...

Nah... Call me a WEIRDO, o.O,

but I am already... DEVASTADED, >:O!!!

I am, 'cause I have a very bad feeling

that this BRILLIANT (Sooo EVIL, 3:)/sooo HOT, ^_^) story,

which definitely needs to be continued...

WON' T BE, :(!

It'll just be left abandoned, ;/, as a one-hit wonder, :/!

It needs continuation

NOT because I think it does, no -

it's the Author himself who declares it

through the main characters' speeches!

We'll see, ;)... So few good "jesebelism" stories so far, :(.

And as for now, take care, :), and keep the good work on 'n up, (y), :D!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More plz

Needs continuing - easily your best story & charecter - please say you've got more Elena stories in the pipeline !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH.

MY.

GOD!!!!

This is true romance, in every sense and use of the word. And what this happy couple has between them is real true love. Let's see how nasty they can get at the wedding reception! We know Elena will insist on anal!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous