Maid of Dishonour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

"So you're here to insult her some more then? What's it today: her lanky body...her flat tits...her pale skin?" Zach boldly cut in. Elena did say all those things in the past six months. She was a pretty plain girl and Elena was unapologetic in saying that. It was crime to her for Zach to be wasting his efforts on a woman with no curves, no ass, and certainly no ass!

"No Zachy, I didn't," she answered. She began to walk towards him. She wasn't going to seduce him, but there was a hint of seduction in her step. She watched his pants. Nothing was erect yet. "I came here to say one thing – the same thing I told you when you said you proposed to her: have sex with me. We both know you want to. Whether you care to admit it in words, you've responded favourably to every single one of advances. I can't count the number of times I've seen...and felt, for that matter...you go hard. Hell, you've even admitted that I was very fuckable!"

She paused. He said nothing. "So here's my proposal. You fuck me. You fuck me hard. Not a half-ass showing that Rebecca would give you. Give me your all and will give you mine. I've done a fine job enticing you on what that entails." She paused for emphasis. "And if you can honestly tell me...through body actions, not only words....that it does nothing for you, I will sincerely lea..."

As if he acted on a whim, Zach cut her words off with his face. It was the first surprise out of Zach from her. The first bold thing he's ever done in response to anything she's said or done anyways. Once this brief moment of shock wore off, she settled into reciprocating with her own tongue. He was rather forceful quite frankly. His tongue moved rather quickly inside of her mouth, his lips were like rapid fire. She kept up though. She was a talented soul in all things sexual.

Zach broke it to zip the back of her dress and peel down the front of her bustier. "Fuck I need these tits." He clutched her exposed right tit and licked it with the full length of his tongue. He followed this with a succession of kisses on and around the perky nipple.

"Ooooh, yeah, like I told you, they're all for you..." she uttered. He sucked on the nub; the slurping and smacking sounds echoed in the church change room.

He aggressively threw her onto one of the couches in the room. She sat up and watching in awe as he quickly whipped off his suit jacket and launched it across the room. Loosening his tie and rolling up his sleeves, he approached her with bold intent painted in his pupils. She loved this side of him. He was the predator today rather than her.

"Fuck, you look so goddamn sexy in that dress! I just wanna fuck your pussy with that skirt bunched around your sexy hips!"

She loved it. He stood like a bull with reckless intent. Slowly she pulled up her dress to meet with his desire. Her shaved cunt surrounded by a white garter belt and matching stockings came into view. "You mean this pussy?"

"No panties?" he observed. "You naughty little thing."

"Guilty as charged," she winked. "I prepared myself for easier access."

"I might be guilty of a crime after I'm done with you..." He said as he unbuttoned and then pulled off his dress pants along with his underwear. Elena beamed at the sight of his erect member. It stood ready for action.

As he positioned himself over her, she asked, "No condom?"

He grunted. "Fuck the condom! I've gonna fuck you raw baby!" He threw her skirt further up her torso and then inserted himself in her.

That answer excited her. He was being reckless now, which was exactly what she wanted. But oh, his cock outdid the elation of that answer. He thrusted inside her and immediately she felt the pleasure she longed for more than six months.

"Yesssss...yesssss....fuck me before your wedding....fuck me like I know you can...."

Zach slammed in her cunt. He completely attacked her senses. She felt her pussy walls being overwhelmed with the girth of his meat. She felt like she was being invaded...conquered even! She supposed it was true. She was now officially his, as he was hers.

"Fuck...cheating on your bride to be right before your wedding..." her exposed breasts heaved as her words intensified, "...all your morals, devotion to her out the fuckin' window...why'd you even propose to her in the first place....you've forgotten....I'll fuck you until you can't even remember why you loved her...."

Now she was just rubbing it in for self-glorification. She wore him down past year. She had broken him. She did the impossible. She successfully seduced a happily engaged into cheating on his fiancée on the day of her wedding! What a moral victory that was! Now she was reaping the rewards of that win.

Perhaps the bold words enraged him a little bit because he grabbed hold of her very shapely hips and ploughed into her. The anchoring measure allowed him better leverage and a higher potency for sexual penetration. Elena responded in kind by rubbing her hands over his naked ass.

"Yeah...give yourself to me before you do your bride....fuck me...harder...that bitch doesn't deserve you...you're mine now..."

"Soo tight..." he observed out of her.

"Yes...so tight after all the partners I've had...Rebecca's is just tight from inexperience...you'll never fuck her like you fuck me..."

"Mmmm..." he moaned.

"Please...please...compare me to her...I need it..." She said as she squeezed his ass cheeks together. "Tell me how much better I am."

"There is no comparison El...you own her in every way...you were right, she is just a board in bed...."

Elena groaned audibly with those words. All this time slamming her best friend had been solidified with his words of agreement. He has FINALLY come around! It took sex to do it, but finally Zach had completely realized her supremacy.

"Tell me she's nothing to you...tell me you don't even wanna marry her in a little while..."

"She's nothing...I don't wanna marry her..."

The follow up question was elementary. "And who do you wanna marry?" she cooed.

"YOU!!!!!"

He thrusted deeper into her with the oration of that word. She cried out and raked his back with her freshly manicured fingernails. He was rough with her and she was rough back. It was the king and queen of the jungle going at it. Beastly royalty. The top of animal kingdom asserting their power. Elena was a lioness and was elated to have her king pounce on her. Rebecca didn't even factor in as a dominant animal. She was a gazelle. She was the hunted and they were the hunted. Today, although she didn't know it yet, she fell prey to her sexy prowless.

While continuing to plug her hole, Zach focussed his attention on her breasts again. He lined the middle of her busom with tiny pecks. Elena scraped his upper back and neck at this new form of worship. He moved on to the mounds themselves and poked at her teat with his tongue. Again he suckled on the nipple which prompted some encouragement from Elena.

"Suck on my sweet breasts...taste how good they are...you've never been able to do this with Rebecca...you've longed for a nice pair to call your own...to have at your disposal...to attach your lips to...just think, if you ever knock me up, these will swell up with my mother's milk...and then you'll have two tanks to suck dry...you'll be my little baby...and I'll take care of you..."

He uttered nothing but moans between the sounds of his smacking lips. Then he bit on a nipple and stretched it out. Elena sharply inhaled at the discomforting feeling but was generally turned on. He was rough like she said she wanted him to be. A little pain play is what she preferred in sex. The nipple stimulation combined with biting and scratching put her even closer to where she wanted to be.

He stopped and looked up at her face. "You are glorious."

She stroked the side of face and his hair with her left hand. "I know." She smiled back.

He looked at her hand near his face and noticed something striking on her fingers. "Is that my ring for Rebecca?"

She lustfully bit her lip and nodded. Yes, it was a thin gold band with monstrous diamond. It had cost Zach a fortune and somehow it had found itself away from his best man's possession and onto the maid of honour's ring finger.

"How did you get that?" He asked. His intensity wained slightly while worshipping her breasts so he made a final push a getting her off

"Let's just say Mike...ah...doesn't need a whole lot of...ooo...persuading..."

Zach laughed. "Youare...oooh...good at that...why do you have i-it?"

"Was feeling...ugh...frisky..."

He smirked. "You kinky little...hmph...slut." He emitted animalistic like grunts now. He thrusted his pelvis with the entire force of his tall body in between her hips. The seductress was actually pained from the experience but made no effort to slow or stop him. Instead she offered up a chorus of "more".

"Give it...more...more...yes..."

Elena was close to cumming. She could feel it. As much as Zach's cock stimulated her, she needed the power of words to put her over the edge. She needed from him a final admittance of his newfound dedication to her.

"Tell me...tell me...that you love me...."

"AHHHHHH...I LOVE YOU....YOUR TITS, YOUR ASS, YOUR CUNT...YOUR BODY..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............FUUCCCCKKKKK...........AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......YEEEEEAAAAHHHH......YEAAAHHHHH.........OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAHHHHH"

Her screams were marked with a hint of hysteria as she threw her body back in orgasm and her cunt became flooded with her own cum. Those were the words she needed to hear. Her body was rocked from his twofold devotion to her. He fulfilled her sexually with the hardest and greatest fuck of her life, and now he provided her with a verbal vow. He was hers, sexually and emotionally. She had waited a long time for this and she was not disappointed.

"Mmmmmm....I'm going to cum too in you...." She heard him say.

But she put her hand on his belly as if to prevent him. "No...not yet." She panted. "Please not yet."

She pulled his cock out of her and slowly and dizzily pulled herself to a semi-seated position. She saw the justifiable look of confusion on his face. She gently lifted her left hand and displayed Rebecca's wedding ring to him. A smirk on her face, she looked down to her creampied pussy between her parted thighs. Zach's eyes lit up as if to get her message. She slipped the ring off her finger. She glanced at him before inserting it into her cum filled vagina.

"Oh dear me, it looks as though we have a crisis. The wedding ring is lost! Won't you help me find it Zachy?"

The groom smiled as he knelt down between her legs. Eagerly he began to sift through the pool of her juices. Elena held onto his hair and threw her head back as she felt him tickle her cunt. He curled some of the juice on the tip of tongue and then swallowed.

"It's like finding an engagement ring during a proposal," he laughed.

Elena herself revelled in the situation. Rebecca's wedding ring, the ultimate symbol of her love with Zach, was lodged deep inside of her cunt with her fiancé trying to fish it out in a sick game she produced. There was no reeling back his love for Rebecca though. No, that was gone and superseded by a stronger love. Their former love was a game to her though. Rebecca and Zach were her little toys. She went into the game out to destroy their bond and, with everything that had transpired over the last six months and especially tonight, she won.

Eventually Zach had to fish out the wedding band with his hand because it was too far deep into her pussy. He placed it on her lips and then picked it up with his tongue so that the slimy band hung off the tip. Zach advanced his body closer to Elena's as if to present the band to her. In the process, a droplet of cum fell onto her beautiful dress. The maid of honour took the ring and wished she could capture the image before her forever.

The ring slithered in her fingertips. A string of her love juices extended the diameter of the circle. The huge diamond karat was completely buried by white. The gold band itself too had patches of cum all around. She was so hot and bothered right. Rebecca's wedding...completely debased! She completely disgraced the sanctity of the tradition by lodging it in private regions and covering it with her goo.

"Look at that..." She circled it between her fingers. "...my cum all over your wedding ring...a token of my disrespect for your bond with Rebecca...your wedding....tainted with the sweetness of my juices...I don't give a shit about her and her happiness about getting married...My respect for her relationship with you is lodged deep inside my creamy tight pussy...yess....I rule her and I rule you..."

She placed the ring between her breasts and pushed them together. "See, I crush your vows to her in between my big delicious mammaries...." She said with a cackle.

Zach was smiling boldly. He was revelling in her degradation of his fiancée and her ring. "You are one deliciously evil bitch." She knelt up to kiss her cum coated lips.

"What can I say?" she asked when they released. "Evil tastes good."

Zach stood up and clutched his member. "I do think we have a little unfinished business," he prompted.

"Hehe, oh yes, come here big boy," she instructed. Zach neared with waving cock. Elena placed the slimy ring back on her finger and with the same hand began to stroke his cock from her seated position. She made sure the wedding band and its shiny cum covered diamond was in plain sight of him.

As she spoke to him, her eyes glimmered as much as the rock on her finger. "I'm going to suck this cock like it deserves to be sucked...does Rebecca ever blow you?"

"Never..."

"Hmm, for the best...you're image of her would have been further tarnished once you got with this blowjob queen!" She licked the end of it and tasted his pre-cum. Then she took his meat, wrapped her ruby read lips around it, and then took it mouth. With her long, dressed up fingers firmly on his cock, she moved it in and out, in and out pausing occasionally to lick the towering member and his ball sack.

He didn't require much extra stimulation. Soon after she saw the drops of his white spunk escape his cock head. "I'm going to cream all over your tits!" he vowed as he eagerly pumped his shaft.

Elena had other ideas. "No...not there..." she warned, "...as good as they are, not there." She spread her pussy lips and marvelled at her wet, used cunt. "In here...fill me with your baby making formula...breed me with your perfect genes...together we will make the perfect offspring...no genetic modification necessary...perfection bred with perfection..."

Zach obliged without a word. He reinserted himself in her and then filled her pussy with his cum. The contents overflowed from her vagina. The entire time Elena thought about the implications of his actions. She knew of the couple's intentions of having a kid. Rebecca had often voiced her desire to mother a child with the love of her life. Elena was quite convinced that Zach would have made an awesome father too. But no, that was going to happen. Rebecca's bloodline did not deserve to be passed on with the aid of Zach's sperm. No, his seed belong in someone who was his equal. His only desire now was to father her baby, and hers was to allow her belly to swell up with his child along with her tits. When that happened, Elena would become a true MILF. Yes, her engorge tits would produce her mother's milk, which she would not only feed to her new kid, but Zach himself.

Elena's hands went to her freshly filled pussy as she revelled in the feeling of rapture. She looked up to see Zach smiling down at her, his hard and muscular chest heaving. He collapse onto her and just lay on the couch with her for a moment. They held each other, gently stroking each other's skin and taking the quiet fallout of their adulterous endeavours.

Zach broke the silence. "So what are we going to do now?"

"You're going to get married to Rebecca, silly!"

"Really? I thought you didn't want me to marry her...heck,Idon't even want to marry her now that I have you!"

She walked her fingers on his chest. "Thatwasthe plan," she started, "but you held out til now." She caressed his big arms and marvelled at their potential. "So now I'm kinda fixed on the idea of stealing you from right under her married ass."

"And the ring?"

"We still give it to her, dried cum and all..." Yes, she could not wait until he gave that crusty, sticky ring to her. She could imagine her face now. Rebecca all joyous to receive her ring, and then find out that it looked and felt all weird and gooey. Boy was she in for a surprise. It would be Elena's gift to her on her special day.

He kissed again. "Mmmm...devious....I love it..."

"Glad you finally admit to it."

"Better get ready then."

"Mmm, agreed." They got off the couch and centred themselves in front of the mirror. First Zach had to pick up all this clothing which he discarded all over the room. He picked up his boxers and slip them up his long legs and over his freshly milked cock. No doubt the underwear would be stained by leaky residue. Then he pulled up his pants, tucked his shirt into it and fastened it nicely. He rolled down his sleeves, retied his neck tie and found his jacket and put that on as well. For Elena, she rolled down her skirt over her throbbing pussy lips and pulled up her bustier over her big breasts. With Zach's assistance she zipped it up and made sure her babies were secure. A few touch-ups on both their parts and they were on their way.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Aye." He replied, channelling his Irish roots.

They left the prep room and went downstairs. If they could, they would've been hand in hand, but of course, there were issues with that. They entered to find everyone in their wedding party swarming them with questions of where they were. The only exception was the bride herself who nobody would see until she actually walked down the aisle. The scene reminded Elena of the last time she was in this church.

A few days before the ceremony, the wedding party and the priest congregated at the front of the church to go over roles and the entrance schedule. There was, however, one notable absentee.

"Where's Rebecca?" the priest asked.

Zach immediately turned to Elena. She saw that accusing look in his face that told her that he thought she had something to do with her lateness.

"What? I have no idea where she is." she defended. She really hadn't. This would be a fine time to play around though.

Rebecca's father piped up. "I called her cell and just got her voicemail. Maybe she's in the car on the way over. Traffic perhaps."

The group nodded at the plausible explanation. It was decided that they would go on without her. The order was decided: first flower girl and ring boy, then the parents, then the pairs of bridesmaids and groomsmen with Elena and Mike as the final duo, then Zach, and then the bride herself as the finally. If she arrived, Rebecca would make her big promenade, if not, they would proceed anyways.

With everything set, everyone made their walks down the aisle. Elena waltzed done with Mike and took her position beside the other women. Next was Zach's turn. Elena eyed him the entire time as he gracefully strode down the pathway. He was going to look so hot tomorrow.

Rebecca had still not arrived by the time he reached the front of the church so he took his place in front of the minister by himself.

"Well then, this is quite odd having to do in front of only one person," he said.

Those words prompted Elena to speak up. She raised her hand to garner the attention of the priest. "I can fill in for Rebecca until she gets here."

"You won't know your job then." Zach said. It was an obvious attempt at a protest.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers