Maid of Dishonour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hold your ring and her flowers. I think I can remember that."

The priest nodded. "I suppose that'll do then." With his approval Elena stood beside Zach.

"You aren't quitting, are you?" he said to her in a whisper.

"Never."

"At least you're honest."

"The least of my finer qualities," she smiled, "as you well know..."

Slyly she worked her hand into his. He didn't try to protest this one. She heard him just let out a disgruntled sigh as he rolled his eyes.

"Umm, El..." one of the wedding party members started, "you don't have to hold his hand you know. That's for Rebecca."

Elena blushed as she played along. "I know! Just instilling some realism into this rehearsal. This after all what'll happen tomorrow, and as the maid of hounour, I just want Zachy here to be prepared for everything that hits him tomorrow."

The group laughed at that. Elena enjoyed her ability to garner entertainment for these people time and time again. Amongst her quirks about the groom no one had suspected her true motives and this is what was the greatest of turn-ons.

As the priest went through all that he was going to say in the ceremony, paraphrasing of course, Elena kept her hand nestled in Zach's. He completely overtook her tiny little palm, but it felt so right. Neither of them said a word. Elena looked up at the groom and saw that he was fixated on the priest's words. Then she panned her vision down to his waist. She saw a little bulge in his cock. His legs were even shaking a little bit. A nervous man, that's what he undoubtedly was. One day before his wedding to the bitch and he was a nearly broken sole. He was quivering to keep it together. This latest head game had him thinking about Elena as his wife, not Rebecca. She would make a fine bride. These past few months were partly devoted to that notion. This reality of them standing at the altar, Elena as a stand-in for the true bride was a symbol of that will. Yes, she was a superior substitute.

Elena only clued in to the priests words when it came to good bit: the exchanging of the wedding rings. "...and now I will ask the best man to hand over the ring to groom to put on the bride, at which point he will say what he needs to her," he said.

It was decided that the real rings wouldn't make their appearance until the actual wedding so this would be a mock run. Zach pretended to take the ring from Mike. "This is stupid," he said as he "fitted" the imaginary jewellery Elena's finger. She also agreed that it was a little odd not having the real thing, but in her head she pictured everything as if she was his slutty bride receiving a shiny golden ring from her sexy, tux wearing husband. Oooh, that thought made her cunt tingle. She hoped he could see how wet her made her through her full smile and lustful eyes.

"Do you want to recite your vows for practise Zachary?" the priest said.

"Yeah Zach, do you wanna go over what you wanna say to your bride tomorrow?" Elena batted her eye lashes.

Zach only addressed the priest in his answer but he surely meant it for both of them. "That's not necessary, Father. I'm going to save everything for tomorrow."

It was a little bit of a letdown for Elena because she would've loved to hear his vows to complete her fantasy, but hey, it was expected of him. He was high-tailing it again. Plus, it was for the best. She wanted a personalized speech.

In any case, it was bride's turn. Elena received the imaginary ring from one of the bridesmaids that was filling in for her and then with a chill on her back and a glimmer in her eyes she "placed" it on Zach's finger. The priest was going to hurry to the next part since the vows were specific to the absent Rebecca but Elena insisted on reciting a mock version to again, "aid in the realism."

"Zachy, there's no doubt in my mind that you're the man I want to spend my life is and I can say with certainty the same thing about you. The undeniable bond and magic between us is all I need in defense of that. So take this ring as a promise that I will be the mate that you have always wanted. My body and soul is yours."

She looked into his eyes to gauge his reaction. He was still trying to put up his strong front but that wall was cracking. In fact, it started to come down a long time ago. Deep in his eyes she saw a divided man who would not verbally admit his attraction to Elena. The maid of honour meant every word in her mock speech; Zach undoubtedly knew this as well. His cock became harder and more noticeable.

It was at that point that the church filled with the sound of clicking heels. The group turned to the centre aisle and saw Rebecca frantically making her way to the altar. "Sorry everyone, it was the damn store that kept me more than I wanted."

She embraced with Zach and asked what she had. She lamented after being told they had pretty much gone through the church instructions. Elena made a point of saying that she was her best friend today. The priest compassionately suggested that they go over everything with Rebecca present to which they all agreed would be fine. Thus, the process was repeated again, this time Elena was on the sidelines. She was convinced in her head that Zach was better suited standing next to her than her best friend. After the church procession, the evening moved to the wedding reception itself. The order of entering the banquet hall was determined as well as the order and arrangements of the first and second dances. This went without incident, although Elena noted how magical the dance between the maid of honour and the groom would be.

Elena shot out of her daydream by the stocky image of the best man in the wedding, Mike. She knew immediately what he wanted. He was quite intimidated by her in asking her for the ring. "El, so you, um, have Emma's ring?"

She smiled at him. "Of course Mikey." She slipped the defiled band off her finger, opened up his hand and placed it in his palm.

"Excellent." He blushed. But upon looking it over he found a few things wrong with it. "It looks a bit dirty...and why's it all sticky?"

Her demeanour remained as cool and sexy as ever. "Shhhhhhh," she cooed. "Don't worry about that...." That was enough to get him to be silent on the ring. Such was her power and allure. With just a few words she could shut a man up in a situation where he had things to say.

Soon enough the music began and the party members made their pre-arranged walks down the red carpeted aisle. When it came time for Elena and Mike, the maid of honour was just beaming. The elated feeling off fucking and being fucked by the groom never left her mind...nor did the wide smile on her face. Better yet, she enjoyed the feeling of Zach's cum oozing out of her underneath her dress! She looked out into the unsuspecting crowd of people and knew that they were all marvelling at her incredible body. There was little doubt that she outshined all the other bridesmaids and, as they would see in a minute, the bride herself. The only regret she did have was that she did enter after Zach, just so he would be able to see her looking at him the whole time.

The flip side to that was she got to see him make his solo march down the pathway. For a man who went through what he did Elena commended him in that fact that he looked quite poised. Slow, well timed and spaced strides. Obviously not in a hurry. Why would he be anyways? It wasn't as though he was anxious to marry Rebecca anymore. He took his place at the altar and they exchanged mischievous glances and winks.

While they traded glances, the music shifted to announce the entrance of the supposed woman of the hour. She wore a very traditional looking gown: white, right down to her ankles, huge bell, elbow length white gloves. It was strapped at the shoulders though. There was no way she could pull of a gown like Elena's, the maid of honour thought. Heck, she was fooling herself into thinking she had anything to show off with the cleavage her dress was meant to display. Admittedly though, Elena was partly to blame for the dress selection. She advised her on which dress to don, and in doing so she picked one that would make herself look really good in comparison. Rebecca held her bouquet and looked at her fiancé the entire time with her blue eyes with such happiness. Too bad he wasn't as focussed on her. Her short blonde hair was of course styled different than normally but still didn't match up to sexiness of her Elena's long brown locks. Yes, this bride had nothing on her. She could not and would not ever be able to compete with Elena.

As the ceremony started, Elena gazed at the couple. She noted Zach's body language. He was standing about an inch away further away than Rebecca than he should have been. His arms stood right up against his body. She watched Rebecca's hand slowly move toward his, but he didn't even acknowledge it. He was burning her and she didn't know it. His face though was all smiles. Though it wasn't the face of a man that into the moment. No, it was rather distant. The face of a man that was....what was the word...reflecting. He was zoned out on the wonderful sex he just experienced.

The priest went on about the sanctity of marriage which greatly amused Elena. Yeah, she had proven how pure and sacred Zach and Rebecca's union had been. She'd made a mockery of marriage and she loved it! Gosh it was such a rush knowing she had finally succeeded in stealing away a happily committed man! She thrived on her potential for calculated seduction...for corruption. And this all culminated in the house of god! How devious was that! A vixen at work in the most sanctified of places. All these people were here to honour the new merger of two loved ones. Little did they know that this union was disgraced from the start.

When it came time for the vows, Elena was majorly turned on. First he turned to retrieve the gooey ring from his best man. He danced it in between his fingers. His faced looked it like it was going to burst into laughter. Zach made her proud and aroused with his speech.

"Rebecca," he faced her, "today begins a new chapter in both our lives. Today I have finally realized new potential for love, and from this day forward vow to protect and cultivate that bound. I take you as my wife to blissfully aid in that process." For a split second her looked passed her shoulder to the horny maid of honour. He quickly smirked at her. She melted: such hot vows. It seems like Zach had picked up on Elena's knack for hot cryptic orations. Yes, nowhere once did he say the words "I love you, Rebecca." Heck, he never specified he was talking about his love with her. To the bride and everyone else in that chapel save the groom and the maid of honour, she was definitely the subject. She couldn't see her face but her best friend was probably beaming right now with the kind words for her. Stupid bitch, Elena though. Neither she nor anyone knew what was happening; that was reserved for the only two insiders at the church altar.

The couple turned their attention to their hands. Elena saw him making the motions which indicated that he was placing the ring on her finger. He raised his head, but Rebecca continued to look down at the ring for a good while. Elena could only wish to see what was going on. The priest had to prompt the bride to do her part in the ceremony to which she did. She turned around and smiled at Elena, "Got it?"

Elena smiled back. She took a minute to note the ring on her own finger. Yes, it certainly didn't shine as brightly as the other bands on Rebecca's fingers, which was fitting because Rebecca herself and her relationship with Zach would never shine as brightly as Elena and her new bond with the new groom. "Yup," she simply responded. She slipped the ring off her thumb and handed it to her best friend. The blonde bride blushed in response and retreated to her position to start her vows.

"Zachary, I, Rebecca, take you to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us. I love you."

Elena fought the urge to burst out laughing. Instead she snickered to herself. Rebecca was just to amusing for her right now. It was more than the fact that she employed a traditional template of vows instead of personalizing them like her man. She wondered if the bride could love and trust the adulterous, cheating guy Elena had transformed Zach into. She amused herself at the idea of her eventually finding out about their affair. Would she support and cherish Zach in this new life endeavour? Probably not. But hey, she would to do so, she joked.

Rebecca slipped the ring on his finger and the minister uttered those words. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife."

What followed was the traditional kiss, which sickened Elena. It wasn't even that good from what she saw. Definitely no tongue. Oh well though, she'd let Rebecca get this bit of action. She sure as hell wasn't getting much more.

From there, the newlyweds made their way down the aisle. Half of the congregation had already left to greet them outside while the other half followed in after the couple. On the steps to the waiting limo Zach and Rebecca were rained on with confetti and rice. They saluted the crowd and filed into the fancy car. The reception was to be held in two hours at a banquet hall. All the members of the wedding party had rooms at the attached hotel. Mike gave her a ride to the inn.

She went up to her single room and settled in. She plopped onto the bed and rest for a moment. So the world had a new married couple and their names were the O'Rourke's. It was a shame that Mr. O'Rourke was too involved with the meddling maid of honour though. Their marriage was tainted even before it began. She lifted up her dress and massaged her moist pussy lips. Yes, it took until the last hour before his wedding time, but she succeeded. Perhaps that made it more rewarding for her. Zach held out all this time. He only caved right before he got hitched. Oh how wet she was standing on the sidelines. His juices were dripping down her thigh the entire time. She thought about what a wonderful man she snatched up and the woman she did it from: her brainless best friend, Becca the bride...the bitch, the bimbo...the nothing. Elena couldn't declare a full victory because Zach and Rebecca were still together, but time for that would come...