Maid Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

Natalia stretched slowly. "Once you have it, get online with me and I will do the rest. You can then live your fantasy. If you don't want to then simply don't send me anything and close your account."

Mike swallowed. This was creeping him out a bit, but he couldn't deny how much he enjoyed the light and feeling empty. His eyes locked with Natalia's again and for a second he was lost in a warm, empty space and mindless. Then he blinked and saw she had ended the show.

Mike tried to contact her again, but she was offline. That night his dreams were filled with lovely eyes, light, warmth, emptiness, and a sexy voice telling him to give in to the light and embrace it.

Mike had a rough next couple of days. Aside from the dreams which left him sweat soaked and his shorts packed with cum and a raging hard on every morning, his job had a major issue. It was nothing on him, but the company he was working with found out that a huge flaw had been allowed in their preparation work. Mike found it, figured out what to do to fix it, and then was put in charge of doing it when they fired the guy who had screwed it up.

Mike tried to get out of it, but his own company, in a rush to get this done and farm him out again, allowed it. They gave him a huge bonus, but now he was having to stay for another week and put in about a 14 hour day for the next three days, including Saturday.

By the time they had fixed the issue and gotten things going forward again, it was late Saturday night. Mike was mad, tired, and generally pissed off at the world. After a talk with his wife on his cell while eating, he stopped by a liquor store and got a case of beer and small bottle of whiskey. He told the front desk that he was not to be bothered until Monday morning unless there was a fire and he called his boss and told him the same thing.

He turned off his phone and proceeded to down several beers. He clicked on the TV and watched some mindless sitcoms and drank more. He was just getting the edge off when the hotel phone rang. He answered and found out it was one of the managers he was working with on the project.

"What do you want? Its Sunday night, we just got done fixing your screw up, and I'm tired as all hell. What is so important?" Mike snarled into the phone.

The idiot babbled out a question about a very minor detail that could have easily waited until Monday and Mike lost it. He chewed the man out, and then hung up. Then he called the front desk and chewed them out for forwarding the call. He then unplugged his phone and proceeded to down several shots.

He flopped in his chair by the desk and let out a deep sigh. "God, I'm so sick of this. I want to be released from this pressure and this crap. Can't someone else be in charge, just for a day, for an hour even?" he whined to himself.

Normally when he got like this he would snap out of it, but this time he looked at his computer and after a moment of hesitation he flipped it on.

He went to his email where the email from Fae Diva's account and opened the picture. It was a magazine photo obviously, but Mike was captivated by it. A lovely young blonde woman, with her hair in a tight bun was dressed in a lingerie maid's costume. It had a sexy black and white ruffled teddy with ruffled hemlines, white lace overlay, a center bow, a white lace apron and a small white headpiece. She wore a set of black stockings and a set of high heeled black shoes. From her ears hung large hoop earrings and a large obviously fake diamond ring on her index finger. She wore dark blue eyeshadow, long black lashes, and flesh colored lipstick. She had a dainty smile and seemed carefree and, well, empty-headed. Mike stared for a few seconds and then smiled.

He went to the website and to Fae Diva's account. After a quick scan he got her a set of ruby heels worth 1000 credits and sent them along with a note containing his hotel address. He flopped back and drank some more until his passed out.

The next day he was awoken by some knocking on the door. He stumbled over and opened it to find a clerk from the front desk with a large package for him marked same day delivery. He signed for it and carried it into his room. He set it down on his bed and opened it. Inside was everything from the picture, down the make-up and jewelry. A small note on top said "I knew you would be back. Get on line and I'll help you get ready. XOXO Natalia"

Mike didn't even hesitate. After this last week, he was finally done resisting. "Damn it, I want to be free. And damn it, today I'm going to get that." He muttered as he logged on.

Sure enough, Fae Diva was online and as soon as he clicked on her site he got a private chat invite. He didn't waste a moment and was in private chat in a few seconds.

He locked eyes with Fae Diva and immediately let out a huge sigh as he felt the light envelop him. He relaxed back into his chair and sighed. A giggle from Natalia didn't even really rouse him.

"Well, we are most certainly ready to have a break from our world aren't we?"

"Yes Natalia. This last week was so tiring, so crushing. I need, I must have a break from it. I want freedom, I want to not worry anymore, and I want to have someone else do the thinking."

"Well, like my website says, I am Fae and I make wishes come true. Let's get you into the right mindset. You are already looking into the light. I want to you go further into the light. Think in your head like you are walking down a road with the light at the end. Every step you take, the light gets brighter, you get warmed and more relaxed, and everything else falls away. No noise but my voice, nothing else to see but the light, no smells, no pain, no worry, just warmth and the light. Everything just falls away..."

Mike listened and did as the voice told him. He slumped down into his chair and a dopey, empty smile came over his face. All of his worries and pains left him. The light was all, the light, the light...

After several minutes Mike was a blob in his chair and Natalia stopped talking. For a few seconds she looked at him and then said "Michael, sit up."

Mike did so slowly. His eyes were completely glazed over and the dopey smile was frozen on his face. Natalia smiled and then said "Michael, do you hear me?"

"Yes, I hear you." Mike replied in a very soft and distant voice.

"Good. Michael, we are going to fulfill your fantasy now. You are so far into the light that it has filled you all the way up. There is no more room for you; you are just an empty shell, a puppet for the light. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I am just a puppet for the light. Michael is gone, I am just a shell."

"Good boy. Now stand up and strip off your clothes."

Michael did so. His movements were slow, like he was sleepwalking, and he was soon standing naked in front of his computer camera.

"Very good. Now, go to the bathroom and get a razor and shaving cream."

"Yes Natalia." Mike responded and did as he was told. In the bathroom his gaze swept over the mirror, and deep in the back of his mind a voice, his voice said "Oh yes, this is wonderful, no thoughts, no cares, mindlessness." And then quieted again when he returned and he looked into the light.

"Michael, shave off all the hair below your neck. Be very careful my sweet, the light doesn't want its newest slave to hurt himself."

"I will shave off my hair below my neck. I will be careful." Mike replied and proceeded to do so. Natalia gave him careful guidance as he shaved his dick and balls, his legs, his armpits, his chest and part of his back. When he was done, Natalia had him rub body lotion over his entire body.

Once that was done, Natalia smiled. "Very good Michael. You are such a good slave. That is what you are yes? A mindless, empty drone, who only obeys because it doesn't think?"

"Yes Natalia, I am a slave." Mike replied in a monotone voice.

"It is yes Mistress; I am a slave, slave." Natalia said with a bit of sternness.

"Yes Mistress, I am a slave."

"Very good. Now put on the outfit. Slowly my dear slave. Do it like a sexy young girl would do it, a young girl who is trying to please someone she loves."

"Yes Mistress." Mike said and sat down on the edge of the bed. He pulled out the teddy and carefully slipped one leg into it. He slowly pulled it up with a coy smile and then the other. He stood slowly and tugged it up bit by bit and then pulled on the straps.

"Oh lovely slave. One would think you are really a girl. Now, the stockings. Slowly my child."

"Yes Mistress." Mike replied and sat. He lifted up one leg and straightened it out. He gently tugged the stocking on and pulled it up nice and high. He bent his knee and straightened again, giving his Mistress a nice look. He then did the same to the other leg. He then sat and stared at the screen.

"Cross your legs Michael, maids don't sit like that."

"Yes Mistress." Michael said and crossed his legs.

"Now your heels."

"Yes Mistress." Michael slid on his heels and then stood up. "Careful my child, take a few steps very slowly and get used to them. Remember, heel to toe, make that lovely little ass sway."

"Yes Mistress." Michael stood and wobbled a bit. After a few moments he took a step and wobbled again. He moved slowly while Natalia gave him pointers. After a few minutes he was mincing back and forth very well.

"Very good Michael. Now, make up. Nails first."

Michael pulled out a small bottle of polish and a set of fake long fingernails. Natalia talked him carefully through it and soon he had long nails painted a nice bright red. He blew on them and dried them. Then Natalia had him do his eyelashes and then mascara. Lastly he put on flesh colored lipstick and Natalia had him blow her a kiss.

"Oh lovely slave. You are doing so well. So mindless, so obedient. Do you like this slave? Do you like being so empty."

"Oh yes Mistress! The light is all. It has filled me up and there is nothing in me but the light." Mike responded with a bit of emotion. Natalia smiled and leaned closer to the camera.

"Now the hair. Put the wig on."

In the box was a wig made up to look exactly like the photo. Mike put it on and then a couple of hairpins to hold it in place. Lastly Natalia had him put on the jewelry.

"Oh my dear sweet slave! You are perfect! Look in a mirror and see what you have become."

"Yes Mistress. I obey." Mike went to the bathroom and stared at himself. His distant voice was very happy, but mostly he felt empty. He looked a lot like the picture, but then something seemed a bit off. While he was so empty and filled with the light, he suddenly felt just a bit off. He returned to Mistress.

"Mistress, I love what I have become but something is wrong. I feel just a bit off. I am not entirely empty, what is wrong?"

"Oh my sweet little slave! You are not fully embracing your fantasy, which is the problem." Mistress Natalia said in a lovely concerned voice.

"Not embracing my fantasy?" Mike said and suddenly his head hurt a bit. He could feel himself coming back a bit from the light. He could feel the worry and pressure about not doing something right, but then Mistress's voice sang out.

"Relax my lovely little slave. I can help. Look into the light. Yes that is it. Go into it, deeper and deeper. Now then, a maid is a girl yes. Michael is a boy, a little scared boy who needs to be taken care off. Little boys are afraid of the dark so Michael needs to go all the way into the light and not come back. We need someone else to take care of his body and make this fantasy come true."

"Yes Mistress, I need help."

"Yes, Michael. Michael you are going to walk into the light and stay there for a bit. You are going to keep walking towards the light, no sound, no fear, no pain, just warmth and light and emptiness. But Michelle, she is going to take care of your body. Okay?"

"Yes Mistress. I will walk to the light. Goodbye Mistress."

For a few seconds Mike's eyes rolled up into his head and then he blinked. He looked around with a bit of a confused look and then Natalia spoke up.

"Hello Michelle. Welcome."

"Hello Mistress. Mistress I am confused, what am I?"

"You are my slave foolish girl. You don't think, you merely obey my orders and do my bidding. You are here to serve me and take care of this lovely body while the owner goes into the light."

Mike, now Michelle blinked and seemed to try and think for a moment and then just giggled and curtsied. "Yes Mistress, as you command. But if I am a woman, why, um, why do I have a cock?"

"Oh that. We will fix that my sweet little Michelle. Lay back on the bed there, yes that is it. Now, let's take care of things. First, this room is filthy. Get that duster and get to work."

"Yes Mistress, right away." Michelle said in a high pitched voice. She quickly picked up the duster and got to work. She cleaned and dusted, emptied the garbage, made the bed, swept the floor, all the while giggling and humming to herself. After nearly thirty minutes, she came back and curtsied in front of the camera. "Mistress, the cleaning is done."

"Wonderful Michelle, you have done so well. I think I will keep you as my own personal maid. Would you like that Michelle?" Natalia said in a sultry voice dripping with sex.

"Oh Mistress! That would be so wonderful! I just love obeying! I love being commanded! Please, take me as your slave forever and ever." The cute young maid said with a light voice.

"Well, I need to do one last test. If you want to be my maid you must be able to take care of my man as well. He's a real man, not a weak, scared pussy like Michael is. Can you take care of my man Michelle?"

"Mistress, I can do whatever you command me to do. But I am not experienced with men Mistress, you must guide me." Michelle said.

"Then let's make some magic. Do you believe in magic? Well, I use magic and I will guide you with it into becoming my perfect maid. Now, lay back on the bed."

Michelle did so. Natalia smiled and said "Very good, lean back like me. Like this, yes that is it Michelle. Now take your two index fingers and your thumb and begin to play with your nipples. Rub them slowly, tease them through the fabric."

Michelle did so and soon her breathing became heavier. "Yes Michelle, close your eyes. What you see is a man playing with your nipples. He is rubbing them, he his feeling your tits up. You have tits don't you Michelle? Nice big round tits, naturally beautiful. You love how they feel and how they make men and women lust after your slave body."

"Yes Mistress, I love my wonderful tits! I love this man, who is feeling me up! Oh! He is pinching me! Oh so good..."

"Lick your fingers and lower your top. Yes that's it. Rub you wet fingers on your nipples. The man, he is licking your nipples now and fondling your tits. It feels soooo good! It feels so hot doesn't it Michelle?"

Michelle's head was rolling around on her neck and her eyes were fluttering. "Oh yes Mistress! Oh, he loves my big titties! OHHHHHHHH!"

Michelle's hands roamed over her chest. It felt so warm and so sensitive. She suddenly felt her chest change. Where before she had been fantasizing about having real tits like a woman should, she swore she could now feel her chest swell and change. She opened her eyes and gasped as she saw her chest change. Where before she had had a much flatter, more manly chest, she now had a pair of tits. Lovely firm tits that were at least 34BB and growing. Her nipples stood out like a proper woman's nips and she was developing large areolas. She hesitated for a second and then reached down and pulled up her new left tit and gave it a lick. She gasped and the feeling made her head swim. She licked again and then the other."

"Yes Michelle, you really have a lovely set of tits. But now close your eyes again. Reach into the box and pull out those toys." Natalia ordered.

Michelle reached into the box and pulled out a dildo and a small vibrator. "Now my little maid, you are going to get fucked by this man. He has loved your tits, now he will love your pussy and your ass. Take that dildo and start licking it. That is a cock you are licking, a real man's cock. Yes my little slave, swirl the tongue around it."

Michelle's head swam as she licked the dildo. One second it had been a dildo but when Mistress said it was really a cock, she immediately knew it was a cock. She almost giggled at how foolish was thinking this cock was a dildo but Mistress had commanded her to focus on pleasing this man and she worked hard to please her mistress. She swirled her tongue on the cock tip, and licked up and down the shaft. She would have played with his balls but Mistress said he didn't like that. She was getting so worked up she almost missed mistress's command to stop.

"Michelle, this man wants your ass. Put some lube on his cock and your asshole and let him fuck you in the ass. This man also wants you to use this vibrator on your pussy and clit, push it against the lace and let the vibrations work on your sex."

"Yes Mistress! Of Course Mistress!" Michelle responded and laid back. She spread her legs and moved the g-string to the side as she smeared lube on her asshole. With a sucking of breath she eased the dildo in. In her mind though she could feel the weight of the man as he loomed over her and could smell his sweat. She slowly eased the dildo in and out.

"Oh sir! You are so big! Oh my poor little ass! Oh SIR!" Michelle squeaked out. Her eyes remained closed and her left hand eased the vibrator onto her crotch. That caused her to gasp as the vibrations started to work over her cock and balls.

"Gently Michelle, gently. Move that vibrator back and forth, up and down slowly. Like you are slowly brushing away something, something that doesn't belong. Yes my lovely little slave, just like that." Mistress Natalia cooed.

Michelle slowly worked the vibrator and after a few moments began to feel odd. Her crotch seemed to change and grow flatter. She had been rock hard before but it felt as though the cock she had was melting.

"Mistress, I feel so strange. The cock I had, it's melting? My body is changing?"

Mistress Natalia laughed evilly. "Oh you little fool. You are a little maid, a little girl. Do little girls have cocks? They have lovely shaved pussies with nice little clits to play with. Now slip that vibrator down your front and give your pussy some pleasure."

Michelle slid her vibrator down her front and gasped as it slid over her clit. "Oh! I have a clit! I have a pussy! Oh I am such a little fool, why did I think I had a cock?" She babbled and then gasped as the vibrator slid deep into her pussy.

That was the last real clear thought Michelle had for the next several minutes. The dildo and the vibrator worked their magic on her and she was soon gasping and thrashing.

"Oh MISTRESS!!! OH MY MISTRESS!! MICHELLE MUST CUM! PLEASE MISTRESS!!! PLEASE!!!!!" she screamed out and for a second she was afraid her mistress had forgotten her.

"Cum my pretty little maid."

Michelle screamed. She let out an ear-splitting shriek and her whole body convulsed and thrashed. She convulsed several more times and then fell back on the bed with a huge smile on her face. She lay there for several minutes until she heard Mistress.

She lifted her head and smiled. "Oh Mistress Natalia. That was so wonderful. I hope the man I fucked liked it."

"Oh he did my little maid. You have passed, I will take you as my very own little slave maid. Stand up and make yourself presentable."

Michelle quickly cleaned up and re did her makeup. She stood in front of the camera with a perky smile and waited for the next command.

"Michelle, I want you to close your eyes and hold out your hand. Do not open them until I say so."

"Yes Mistress." Michelle did as she was told and let out a gasp when she suddenly felt a hand take hers. A weird feeling passed over her entire body and then she heard a voice in her ear say "Open your eyes Michelle."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers