Maid Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle gasped and looked around. She was in Mistress's room from the camera view! "Oh Mistress! How did you do this?" she said with a surprised tone as she looked around.

Mistress Natalia lay back on the bed with a smile. "I told you earlier you foolish little mortal, I am Fae. A creature of the Fae, a magical creature who has lived on this world before humans walked it. I make wishes come true. And if you fools ever stopped to think about what your wishes really mean I would be sooooo bored."

Mistress Natalia looked at a table behind Michelle and Michelle saw a tray with a bottle of wine and a glass. Without being told she minced over, opened the bottle and poured a glass. She carried it to Mistress Natalia, who took it with a smile.

After taking a drink she looked at Michelle. "Michelle, you naughty little maid, your Mistress just watched you have such a lovely orgasm and you are just standing there?"

"Oh Mistress! How thoughtless of me! Please, allow me to serve you." Michelle immediately knelt down in front of her Mistress and put her hands up to the zipper. She looked up at her Mistress's face and smiled as she nodded. She unzipped her bodysuit all the way down and gently tugged one of her Mistress's arms out of it and then the other. She carefully eased her Mistress's right leg out of the suit and then the left. She folded the suit carefully and set it beside her. Then with a smile she leaned forward and gently kissed her Mistress on the clit.

Mistress Natalia's head rolled back and she let out a moan. "Yes my silly little maid, YES! Now lick your Mistress. OH! Yes, oh just like that you dirty little maid. Make your Mistress happy! Make her wet! Serve her!"

Michelle smiled and focused on obeying Mistress. She loved obeying! Not having to think, just do. Oh how wonderful it was to not have a single thought in your head other than what someone told you should be there. She moved her lips and her tongue around and felt her Mistress's pussy moisten and get nice and wet. She lapped up her Mistress's juices like it was the most wonderful drink in the world.

Michelle felt herself pulled forward as Mistress lay back on the bed and pulled her up by her bun. She giggled a bit at that since she thought she had a wig on but now she could feel her Mistress's tugs on her real hair. And then Mistress pulled her face deeper into her lovely pussy and that stupid little thought flittered away. She lapped like a loyal little puppy and then her Mistress's legs scissored shut around her head and held her face close. She spend up her licking and after several moments she felt her Mistress's body tense and then she came.

Michelle felt her Mistress squirt on her face and lapped it up like a good little maid should and then began to lick her mistress's clit. After several shudders she heard "Enough Michelle."

Michelle eased back off her Mistress and moved off by the bed. Her Mistress lay on her back with a large smile on her face. She turned to Michelle and Michelle felt the warmth and the light fill her again with emptiness. Her eyes glazed over and a dopey, brainless smile came across her face.

Natalia laughed and snapped her fingers. In a blink she was cleaned and dressed in her suit again. She lay back on her cushions and smiled. "Michelle, I want you to wait for a moment, just stay there but say nothing and do nothing. Michael? Oh Michaelllllll. Come back from the light for just a moment please. Come backkkkkk."

Michelle blinked and her eyes seemed to get a bit of sharpness to them. They looked at Natalia and then down at her body and they widened. Michelle's mouth opened but Natalia spoke.

"Silence. You may speak only to answer my questions, and you cannot shout or scream. You will speak normally and politely. Now then, how do you feel?"

"I feel like a, a woman!"

"Watch your tone with me. You feel like a woman? Good, you are one. Would you like to know what happened? Mortals always do."

Natalia looked at the little maid and she nodded yes. Natalia smiled.

"I gave you your wish. You wanted to be free from thinking, free from leading, and you wanted to serve me. You wanted to be the most mindless servant you could be so I turned you into a maid and granted your wishes. Once I let you go back into the light, you will never think again, you will simple be in the light and gone forever in its warmth. You will serve me. I don't like having male servants so I turned you into a darling little maid who will serve me like a little puppy forever."

Michael/Michelle twitched a bit and Natalia arched an eyebrow. "Oh, you want to say something? Go ahead but be polite."

"This isn't what I wanted. I didn't want to be turned into a woman! I didn't want to be transformed forever! I just wanted a short break from reality! Turn me back!"

Natalia threw her head back and laughed. "You should have said that when we started foolish mortal. You are the property of a fairy now, and we don't let our toys go. Goodbye Michael."

Michael turned his head to try and speak and instantly looked into his Mistress's eyes and the light. The last thought he ever had was "No, oh no."

For a few moments the little blonde maid gazed into the eyes of her Mistress and then her eyes glazed over with a look of complete stupidity. The maid let out a giggle and Natalia smiled. She turned and looked at her webstream and smiled at one of the profiles who had been checking out her page. She clicked on it and began to type.

"Michelle. Be so good as to get me some wine. Then clean the house and prepare yourself a small room with two beds. You will have a partner soon if I'm not mistaken."

Michelle curtsied and replied "Oh, of course Mistress right away!" and minced off with her Mistress's instructions being the only thoughts in her head.