Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna got what she wanted when Jack spooned against her as she took a nap. It was not that she needed one, but being held in his arms was something she needed. Although Shauna felt his bulge clearly pushed against her ass, the warmth of his embrace tempered her need for more sex.

The sound of her cellphone buzzing woke Shauna from her needed nap. Jack was on his laptop in the kitchen as Shauna answered her phone. Seeing it was her boss, she answered it. Listening to him asking her to come on and cover a night shift seemed a bother. It was not the money that she needed but Jack's company. Since it was her friend at work that covered her shift the prior week, Shauna felt obligated to accept.

"I have to work tonight. I need to cover a shift," Shauna explained as she finally put on clothes.

"Serious? I don't want you working there, but I know you want to. Let me drive you," Jack replied as he walked over to Shauna.

"I just need a lift to my place so I can get my uniform."

"Are you taking the bus from your place?" Jack asked.

Shauna was still getting dressed as she answered, wondering why Jack was even bothering with petty questions. "I am, why?"

Jack replied, "Please take a taxi."

"Shit, you think of me as some helpless white chick. I can handle it."

"Ok, just asking," Jack replied.

Jack drove Shauna, and she wondered if he would really find out what happened with the car and the police. Shauna wondered if he did find out if he would dump her for the trouble she brings. She tried not to think about it, but knew that she was the trouble in his life now, and that she had more baggage than anyone should need.

Jack did help Shauna in her place with all the boxes of clothes. The small apartment was now covered in boxes, and bags from her shopping day. Shauna pushed the box of shoes to the side wondering how mad Jack would be once he saw that she got shoes to go with her new wardrobe.

Jack kissed Shauna goodbye and stopped almost to say something but didn't. Shauna knew that he was going to bring up getting work, and just thought he was being overly concerned about her getting around. She knew that nothing had changed with her, other than having him as a boyfriend. She still knew the streets, and was just as street wise as most of the criminals she lived with.

On the bus ride to work, she did share a few of the pictures with Layla. Each picture Layla was shocked by what she got. Shauna stopped after only a few knowing that she was just making her jealous about the new things she got. Shauna even questioned herself about bragging or just being friendly.

The night shift was not as bad as the morning shift, but still tedious. Shauna was knew that her coworkers were going to mention something about her being with Jack, and she was right. The two people from that shift were there and made comments about it. Although the comments were more about why Shauna was there, she thought it was going to be about her selling herself to him.

Shauna quickly fell into a routine at work, and even forgot about her relationship for a time. Although once she was given a quick break, her mind drifted back to the time she spent with him. The thoughts of their actions, and lovemaking seemed to have an affect on her. Shauna could feel her pussy tighten each time she remembered the feeling of him spraying his cum deep inside of her.

Shauna even wondered why her body was so in tune with sex lately, and she just chalked it up to a new relationship bliss. Even though she knew everything was new and wonderful, she could not help but wonder if this feeling would last.

When Shauna felt her phone buzz, she saw it was Jack asking her how her night was going. She sent him a text about tonight, and got the reply about picking her up to see a movie. A quick text back, and Shauna was picking what movie to see.

Jack replied with a question about staying the night after the movie. Shauna now debated what to do. Her body, and heart said to stay the night and make love the entire time. Her brain was pulling her to have some distance in case it all blew up. She compromised with a most likely reply.

Shauna still had about ten minutes of her break left when she decided to text Layla how her new client was. She knew that Jack cancelled the service and Layla was reassigned. Although she felt guilt from it, Shauna knew that Layla was milking it with Jack.

Layla was quick to text back about getting together after work, and Shauna agreed. Shauna then told Jack that she was going to get dropped off by Layla. Jack replied back with a smiley face, times for the movie, and a question about eating before the movie.

Shauna set up dinner before the movie, and for Layla to drop her off. It also gave Shauna time to spend with her friend. She also knew that Layla and Ty had a fight the night before. With the last of her time for her break flipping through the pictures she took of herself reminded her of a new life, or the end of an old one.

Layla was on time as usual, and the normal smell of a fast food worker clung to her like a bad dream. The habit of working hard for little pay seemed less important than going out and enjoying a new life, or at least having a good time.

Getting in the car, Shauna noticed the tears in Layla's eyes. She knew that her crying fit was over but the remains of the fight showed in her tears. Shauna knew all too well that those tears were hers when her last boyfriend testified in court about her. The betrayal was all too real for Shauna as well.

Layla asked right as she pulled away, "Jack been giving you shit about getting pulled over in his ride?"

"He didn't find out. I am going to keep it dat way too."

Layla spun the tires forcing Shauna to grip the seat belt quickly. "Fucking Ty been tripping on me since he caught me texting Quan. Told him he be just a friend and all, but Ty ain't believing shit I say."

"You been cheatin on Ty?" Shauna looked over at Layla wondering why she was concerned for Ty. Deep down she knew he was thug just looking for a girl who worked. Shauna recalled countless times that Layla was short on cash, and Ty would be having a new pair of shoes.

"Not since last year. I fuckin been faithful to his punk ass. The crack smoking motherfucker took my last hundred to blow, and he is trippin on me about having a friend." Layla whipped into the turn lane as she continued her rant.

Shauna was hoping that a cop was not nearby, as Layla sped past taxis, and a bus. She knew that Ty was just another boyfriend of Layla's that used her. Although she felt a sense of empathy for her friend, she told her countless times that her men were shit. Shauna just remembered how she was leaving prison, and the sense of well-being knowing that a man was not in control of her.

"Can I ask a favor? Quan said that I can chill wit him tonight, and I am thinking I should just dump Ty. Can you spot me some money?"

Shauna felt guilty about her not being able to get the extra money that Jack paid her. Shauna figured it was about two to three hundred each Friday. The sense of owing her persisted to the point of almost telling her that she would give money to her on a weekly basis.

"Girl, I got you, but you need some time to you. I told you he is worthless. I also am telling you that Quan is just as bad."

Layla began speaking Spanish, and finally ended with. "Well you got a man now. Shit, if I knew he was into fucking...I would have been tapping that. Be seeing all that shit he bought for you. Youse got it good now."

Shauna turned to Layla and had to comment, "You don't like white guys, and you told me he was gay and shit."

"Well, white or not, he is fine. Bet he fucks mad good too. You still letting him cum in you? Shit girl, I would be letting him dump his load all up in me too." Layla then turned to Shauna looking for a reply to her last comment.

Shauna gave Layla a look of secrecy, and tried to ignore her friend's pressure of wanting to know more. "You let Ty cum in you? Does it matter though?"

Shauna could hear Layla's Spanish accent kicking up, and knew she was ranting hard. "Shit girl, Ty just likes to cum. Fucking cums on my back saying he ain't want no more kids and shit. No matter to me, ain't needed to take care of his kid."

"I don't know where I stand with having kids and all. I don't need no hassle till this court shit is done." Shauna then turned to see Layla's face. She had a way of catching her in a lie, and this lie was a big one. Shauna knew bold face that she was trying to get pregnant, and just the mere thought about Jack pumping his load into her sent shivers of pleasure to her sex. The risk of doing it mixed with who it was, drove her crazy for it. In the end, Shauna knew that Jack was the right man for any girl to have a child with.

When the car pulled up to Shauna's place she thought about how lucky she was having a man that was not a thug or hit her. She instantly recalled a few years ago that her tastes were the complete opposite, and now she felt like a different person.

Layla walked in and her eyes lit up from the boxes of clothes Shauna got. The piles of boxes showed that her shopping trip was a lesson in living wealthy and not in a world she was ever from. "Fuck girl, where did you go?"

Shauna tried to justify it by blaming Christine, and knew that it would lift all blame from her. "Most of it going back. The store puts a shopper wit you and picks out all this stuff. Most of it going back though."

Shauna once again looked at Layla with concern as another lie could be easily spotted. Shauna was not much of a liar and consciously told herself that she needed to stop. The need to ease Layla's pain was what Shauna wanted to do, but now she knew hiding her new life was not going to do it.

Shauna walked to the bedroom to shower quickly while Layla rifled through the boxes of clothes. As the water warmed up, she stripped down in front of her friend. As Shauna was about to step in the shower Layla walked in holding one of her black lace bras. "You know how much this costs? Girl, wat you been doing wit him?"

"I told you, he just treated me is all," Shauna defended herself as she stepped into her small shower.

Shauna felt the water wash away the stink of her low paying job. She peered out of the glass shower door to see he friend on her phone. Shauna wondered if she should ask if she was talking to Ty or Quan, but knew it was a mistake no matter what she was doing.

When she stepped out, Layla looked at her wet naked body in awe. "Holy fuck girl, your twat looks fly. No wonder why he be droppin big bucks on you."

Shauna smiled cause it was the first time Layla ever complimented her body. Shauna recalled countless times she wished she had a booty or breasts that bounced wildly. Now she felt at peace with what she had.

Shauna walked over with a towel covering her waist to her purse on the couch. She pulled out two hundred and handed it towards Layla. "Here, let me know next week if you need more."

Layla took the money and grabbed her purse putting the money in it like it was nothing special. "I will. Thanks girl, I will hit you up tonight after you get back."

Shauna watched Layla leave and then finished getting dressed. Shauna pulled out her small meager collection of makeup supplies. Shauna did not have a lot and never was any good at putting it on. She knew it was just not her to be all dressed up. Looking at the amount of new clothes she had, she decided to keep it simple for fear of having to wear makeup to go with the new expensive look.

Shauna wore just a simple pair of jeans, and a loose fitting blouse. The panties that hugged her sex would not be tossed in the pile of fancy clothes though as she loved the look and feel. The bra that showed off her breasts was also adorned as she put it on with joy.

Shauna was about to put on her blouse she set aside when the knock came on the door. Shauna wearing only her sexy bra and panties walked over to see why Layla came back. She instantly thought that either Quan or Ty rejected her, and she needed more time with her.

Shauna opened the door only a crack before she realized it was Jack standing there. She opened the door more and moved the side to have the door shield her body from the outside. "What are you doing here so early?"

"I told you we were going for dinner," Jack answered as his eyes were glued to her body like a fly to food.

Shauna closed the door once Jack was inside. "Yeah...and I was going to text you when to pick me up."

Giving an expression of happiness mixed with surprise, Shauna walked back to the bedroom to finish. "You need to be givin a girl some time."

Jack followed Shauna to the bedroom and sat on the bed exactly where Layla sat giving him a direct view of a changing Shauna. "I know, but I needed to see you."

"Why what's wrong?" Shauna turned to Jack wondering if he was mad at her.

"I missed you today," Jack said as he got up quickly and letting Shauna feel his lips on her neck.

The simple kiss sent shivers of excitement and thoughtful feelings through Shauna's body. Never before had a simple kiss on the neck meant something to her. To her it was like she was the center of his world, and that she was important for something other than money or sex.

Shauna got up to reciprocate the kiss, and saw the look of awe on Jack's face. When her lips met his, she once again felt the stirrings of lust in her body. It was not just the lust, but the need to be with him. In turn she saw in his eyes the look of utter love.

Moving back from the kiss, Shauna giggled knowing that her body was giving him excited thoughts. "You like these on me?"

Jack got up from the bed and kissed Shauna's dark lips once again, sending another bolt of shivers through her body. Shauna felt the emotional connection and responded by feeling his biceps, and knowing that his physical strength was just as strong as his emotional one.

Breaking the kiss, Shauna chuckled. "We can't be getting shit started, we gonna have to leave to get something to eat."

Shauna felt his arms around her waist now, and knew it was no use. His strength lifted her up like a toy in a child's hands. "I am going to eat first then."

Getting thrown on the bed in a lustful toss, Shauna knew that he had to have her, and his demand only gave way to her wanting him in return. Giving him a playful look, Shauna replied, "How so?"

Jack moved up on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. Before anything was said Jack slid his hands to Shauna's new black panties. With a quick tug, Jack was given the sight of her hairless black pussy. Her sex moistened slightly from just knowing that pleasure was soon to come.

Shauna wondered if he was going to mount her until his head moved closer and then dropped down to her pussy. With the first touch of his tongue to her dark cunt lips a blissful moan followed. Shauna moved her head back and gripped the sheets as Jack's tongue followed the length of her vaginal lips to her clit. Once it was flicked she had to grip the bed sheets with a moan of an orgasm.

"Fuck...you be loving that black pussy," Shauna belted out as she felt his mouth eat her twat with expertise.

Once again Shauna had to shift her body as Jack's mouth and tongue caused her to feel pleasure. Jack's tongue moved up and down on her pussy before paying close attention to her love button. Flick after flick only caused more heavy breaths and moans.

Shauna wanted to scream loud but knew her thin walls would attract attention. Squeezing her sheets with her hands she felt her body overcome with pleasure. Jack moved his tongue directly towards her entrance and began to push in. With his nose rubbing her clit, Shauna felt pleasure from both erogenous zones of her sex.

With her torso squirming on the bed like a fish, she held her pussy hard towards Jack's loving mouth with her best efforts. She felt his tongue now darting in and out of her sex and then run up the length of her pussy lips to her clit. Jack repeated this process over and over until Shauna's only reaction was to allow her body to cum repeatedly.

Shauna finally gave way to her body's need for an orgasm. "Fuck....fuck....fuck, I am going to cum baby."

Jack held firm as Shauna felt her pussy tighten and release it juices. She tried to speak but the excitement of it all continued to hold her words at bay. She saw Jack smiling as her naked body lay before him. He was still wearing clothes, and Shauna knew that this pleasure moment was only for her.

Without regard Shauna lifted her body up to Jack and embraced her lips to his. Tasting her own excitement on him she disregarded it and just loved the tender moment. Feeling his lips press against his as her tongue explored his was just another reason for her body to shiver with more intense erotic feelings and wetness.

"You sure know how to get that black pussy off don't you?" Shauna commented as she held her man in her arms.

Jack smiled and kissed Shauna before looking down to her chest. "Oh, and that bra and panties look amazing on you. I would love it if you got more."

"Oh so you be wanting to see me in some panties now? Guess you want to see my tight ass in some nice shit," Shauna said, her smile grew wide and playful. She could see in his eyes and voice that he was into her like no man she had ever been with.

Shauna finally got dressed with Jack watching her like she was a model showing off the new season's fashion. The attention was getting to Shauna as she felt more at ease with knowing she was his, and that he was in love with her.

Shauna was expecting a normal sit down restaurant, and had to tell Jack what place as he tried to steer her towards the more fancy places. As Shauna pulled on Jack to another place, she felt like he was hers to mold, to make him the boyfriend she wanted him to be. Never before she thought that she dictated anything to a man. Now she was feeling a sense of power over him for the first time.

Jack still paid very little attention to the waitress, and Shauna was about to try the trick again. This time she knew that his attention was on her because he just wanted her. With the waitress being an aged woman that gave Jack little attention other than normal service, she decided against it.

When Jack began to eat, Shauna did remind herself that the last time they were at a place she had offered her ass to him. The thought of having him fuck her tight, brown ass just popped into her head. The only thing that took her mind off of it was asking about the movie.

As they finished eating, and made their way to the movie, Shauna enjoyed having him just near her. They sat close together in the back of the theater as Shauna wanted. The sense of having a say in the relationship seemed to matter to her, and Shauna loved every second of it. She knew that some girls loved being told what to do, but that always never worked out for her.

Jack reached over to hold her, and with a lift of an armrest, Shauna was in his arms tight. The movie began to play, and Shauna drifted off into a world that she never had before. Just being in his arms and having control over him was something unbelievable to her. Shauna also told herself that she could not be the abuser like his ex either.

As the movie played on Shauna had a hard time keeping focused on it. The scenes changed, but the only thing going through her mind was how good it was to be with him. She moved the popcorn to see his crotch, and the sight of it just brought erotic thoughts. Although he was not excited, she knew that task could easily be accomplished by her.

It was first a casual touch. Jack glanced over, and Shauna ignored him, acting like she was engrossed in the movie. The next causal touch was more of a last one. Although it did not get a response of a head turn, Jack did stir in his seat slightly. Getting more brazen, Shauna rubbed it softly. A long, sensual rub followed by a harder one.

123456...8