Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Shauna. You're going to make me cum," Jack moaned out as his hands reached for the wall for support.

Shauna instantly stopped and stood up. "It's clean now."

"You tease," Jack hissed.

"My cock to tease," Shauna said before kissing Jack with her open mouth.

Shauna finally let Jack get ready for work. Cooking and taking care of him before he stepped out the door. She agreed to a lunch date before he left, and she informed him that it was up in the air because of getting her hair done.

Shauna cleaned the apartment real quick making sure the couch was fixed from last night. The whole time she scrubbed the couch, she thought about how wonderful it felt, and yet how dirty it was for her to squirt like some porn star.

Making it to her hair appointment was a lesson in things wanted and now given. She sat down and relaxed knowing she would have a look she so desired. Her long hair would be straight down to the middle of her back and it would be sure to get any man's attention.

Shauna texted Jack and Layla in moments of boredom. Shauna then began talking to the people in the salon once her texts went unanswered. Shauna tried not to open up, but it came out that her man was white. Once said Shauna waited for a reaction, and when nothing was said, it was a relief. She was sure to expect a comment, but nothing came.

Shauna walked out of the salon like she had won the lotto. The euphoric feel spread like wildfire with each step she made down the street to Jack's apartment. As some people made casual glances to her direction, she felt like she was the center of attention. Her flowing black hair now made her feel like a woman in style again. She did not even flinch at the cost, and knew that it would take an entire month's salary to pay for it.

Shauna texted Jack with a picture of her new look, and his response was just as expected. Jack texted with a lunch time and Shauna knew it was a chance to see him at work. Knowing that he worked in a high profile job, Shauna wanted to head back to her place to make sure she was perfect.

Walking in the door to her apartment her phone buzzed with a call. It was Mr. Johanson calling and Shauna gave a look of annoyance more than worry. She knew nothing was wrong and that he was just calling to bother her with test or conversation about life on the outside. Shauna even remembered calling his test bullshit because she was not high when she was arrested.

Shauna played polite and listened to him tell her about a meeting she needed to come in for. Shauna looked at the time and knew it was cutting it closer to her lunch plans. She did agree and even asked what it was for. The only answer given was a staunch repeat of the time of their appointment.

Shauna stepped into the office waiting area and saw some old and new faces. Everyone stared at her like she worked there. Shauna knew she just did not fit in anymore, and when she sat down to wait she realized that everyone stopped talking. She could feel the tension in the room because of her presence.

Shauna walked in Mr. Johanson's office and he immediately gave her a look of genuine shock. "You look very good. Should I ask where you are getting the money for all the expensive things?"

Shauna knew the question was going to come up and even took a breath before calling him out on his misjudgment. "Please don't ask if I am hookin it. I have receipts, and a credit card from my boyfriend. Just call him and ask."

Johanson called her in and handed her a sealed envelope. "Don't worry. I already got a call from someone at his office telling me. I do have to say this though... consider yourself served. I wanted to hand it in person. I told the court I would handle the matter personal. Someone high up wants you to go back and has put in a petition to the judge to revoke your parole."

"What the fuck Mr. Johanson. I have done nothing wrong, and am even keeping my shit hole place. I could be staying at my man's upscale place. I swear I didn't do anything."

"This person is asking for an order of protection against you. I have no idea who you pissed off, but this person knows a judge who signed off on it. Probably the same person who wants you to go back in."

Shauna's voice was getting louder as her fists clenched. "Fucking bullshit. I have not gotten into a fight since I have been out. I have been keeping to myself. This is total bullshit and you know it."

"Look, I wondered myself since there was no record of any altercation or sworn statement against you. That's why I am doing this now in my office. I even called the judge who signed off on this. Just don't do anything stupid and you will be fine."

Shauna grabbed the envelope and stormed out of the office. She was in the cab to Jack's building when she opened it. It read like the legal document she got when she was arrested years ago. She did see that she had to stay five hundred feet away from a Jessica Selmo.

On the way up to Jack's floor she knew she had to tell him about his ex. She cursed herself for letting the ex know she existed. Before she walked into her store she thought Jack was just fat and broke. She just knew Jessica was about to get into the picture again. Shauna wondered if Jack was going to choose her or Jessica.

Shauna took a few hard breaths and did her best to calm down before the elevator hit Jack's floor. When the doors slide open she was in a different world. Everyone was professionally dressed. All the men wore suits and women were dressed like female politicians trying to look like men.

When Shauna asked to see Jack, the receptionist smiled and directed her to a hallway and buzzed her through a security door. The guard noticed Shauna and smiled. She could swear he was checking her out, and it only confirmed her notion that she looked superb today. It almost took away the anger still fuming inside her.

Shauna got to another receptionist and noticed that the men standing around the cubicles were dressed in a simple shirt and tie. Quickly it just looked like they were not wearing their suit coats. Shauna looked again carefully and spotted some of the guys wearing outdated, and funny ties, whereas the men in the other area walking in were much stylish and formal.

There were two secretaries at the end of the floor closest to the window. Shauna instantly noticed them as they noticed her. Shauna stood out like a sore thumb and she realized that all the men were looking at her. Although the attention was on her like a spotlight, Shauna felt she deserved such fare with how she felt about herself.

When Shauna finally got close enough she could see they were dressed very provocatively. Both secretaries had low cut blouses that clearly showed the top of their breasts. Both were wearing heavy makeup and perfume. When one got up to greet her, Shauna saw the tight short skirt she was wearing.

Shauna asked for Jack, and the one who was sitting reached for the phone to call him. She made to put the phone down, and asked what company she was with. Shauna smiled and just answered that she was his girlfriend. Shauna heard a whisper but Jack appeared diverting her attention. Shauna walked towards him and just heard the murmurs of despair coming from both secretaries.

"Oh my god you look great. I love the long hair...and the outfit," Jack exclaimed as he motioned for her to enter his office.

Shauna stepped in and saw that Jack's office was huge. His desk was neat and clean and only had a laptop and a desk pad. Shauna had so many questions but started with a smile and a passionate embrace. She felt her lips press against his and wipe away to hard fought troubles of the day.

Shauna broke the kiss and closed the door quickly with a look of disdain on the two spying receptionists which made Jack looked confused. "Everything ok?"

Shauna was about to sit at one of the chairs in front of Jack's desk when Jack moved her over to the couch and sat down right next to her. Shauna did this and took a deep breath before unloading. "Your fucking ex is trying to get me put back in prison. She filed an order of protection against me, and is also trying to get my parole revoked."

Jack gave a look of surprise and shock and grabbed Shauna's hand which was trembling. "That's why she called today wanting to talk over lunch."

"That fucking bitch!" Shauna cried out, clenching her fists hard as if ready to fight anyone who dared come near her.

"I had no idea that you two even met though. I haven't spoken to her since we broke up and now she calls out of the blue."

Shauna saw her whole life with Jack in trouble. She did not see it as a walk away and find another man problem though. The feelings invested in him were more than just let him go and find someone else. Shauna felt like going to prison for him would be a fate she would happily accept if Jack asked her to do something illegal. The all or nothing strategy was what she had to use in her mind.

Feeling a rage build up, Shauna began to feel her emotions unravel. "So, you going to see her then? You going to git back wit her and shit. You do know I am going to fuck her up if she come near you."

Jack moved in to kiss Shauna and she gave a stern look of anger still. Jack could only smile. "I am not getting back with her. I am not even going to see her. I am with you. I am going to call a lawyer and fix this today. I will setup an appointment with a lawyer of mine. She will handle all of this. Just stay away from her, and everything will be fixed."

Shauna felt her wall of thorns break a little. She tried to think of reasons Jack would leave her, and she realized the list was long. The emotions of losing Jack were intense, and Shauna held back the fear, but knew it would break her if it did happen. The look in his eyes and the soft feeling of his lips only brought back the memories of them making love. Those memories seemed to stem the tide of fear and heartbreak too.

Shauna tried to give a more appeasing look, but knew that the end could be near. "Be serious. You really not seeing her. I mean she be the white girl you wanted."

Jack once again smiled, and Shauna could feel that his smile might be fake. But he leaned in to whisper, "Maybe I have what I want."

Shauna tried to think of something to say back but she only thought about the things she did for him, and what was going to happen tonight. "You like my black ass that much?"

Jack smiled wide and Shauna saw his humor and realized what she said. She could not help but smile herself. "I did promise it to you tonight."

"You did, and I did not even ask for it either," Jack replied as he moved in for a more receptive kiss.

Smiling as she felt the whole situation diffused. "Well, I knew you white boys be liking to fuck their girls in their ass. Figured I would have to take it soon or later."

Jack answered with a laugh and smile," We like other things too."

Shauna replied with a kiss first," You also like busting your nut in me too."

Jack answered in a playful smile and tone. "Didn't you ask for it though? I mean you're the one saying push it deeper."

Shauna waved her hand to remove her hair from her face. Smiling as she remembered the time her blood was flooded with his life giving DNA and how she orgasmed from it each time. "Well, you be needed to keep it deep if you plan on knocking my black ass up."

"You are a dirty. I never heard a girl say that," Jack answered in an almost shy cute way.

Remembering her chat with Christine, Shauna wanted to see if she was right about Jack wanting a more forceful girl. Shauna moved her face closer to Jack's. Her lips were only an inch away as she answered back. She was trying to be as seductive as she could. "Not all da time, but I know you be liking it. I know you be liking the fact my black pussy takes all your white cum in it. The feeling you get when blowing your white load into me...marking your property, feeding my tight pussy your cum."

Shauna reached down to feel if her dirty talk resulted in a response between his legs. When her hand slid down his thigh, she felt his manhood trying hard to be freed. He was hard, and she knew that it was because of her. "I feel it ready to fuck me. I bet it wants to mark its property again. Make me walk out of here dripping from my snatch."

Shauna put a finger to Jack's mouth, forcing him to listen and not speak. Her other hand followed her eyes right do to his throbbing prick. "Oh, you poor thing."

Shauna smiled knowing that Jack was under her spell. Her seductive play was making his erection throb harder than she had ever felt before. She looked up at him beaming a wide bright smile. "My poor baby, your little friend needs to be free, I feel it. He needs to be home in my tight black twat."

"Oh damm...Oh," Jack moaned as Shauna felt his cock almost about to burst. Jack looked up with fear of knowing that Shauna was in complete control over him. "Here, I don't think we can. We are going to get caught."

Shauna took the whole thing as a kinky act though. She knew those secretaries outside were trying to get with her man, and were most likely listening in. Shauna figured she would let them know that he was hers, and he was going to fuck her wherever. They would have to listen in on as she got pounded by the man they wanted.

With a finger to his lips closing them. "Shhh. Let me worry about getting caught and all."

Never letting her eyes off of his, she reached down to find his zipper. Lifting her body up a few inches she found the zipper as his erection pushed upwards forming a tent. Without even thinking about getting caught, Shauna freed his erection from its confines.

Smiling over knowing her man's cock was like a steel rod from her seduction, she slipped her hand to her panties to move them aside. Feeling her pussy was slick enough, Shauna lowered herself onto Jack's manhood.

Closing her eyes from the pleasure of feeling her dark love folds being pushed aside as it took in Jack's thick member, a soft moan escaped her lips as the pleasure shot out from her twat to every part of her body. His stiff erection was firmly planted inside of her love canal now as she sat completely down on his lap.

Shauna opened her eyes and saw Jack's expression of ecstasy. She knew that taking him like this was the control he yearned for. The thought of being caught was something of a bother and not a real fear as Shauna was perfectly fine being caught by his two secretaries fucking her man. There was even a thought of what to say when they got caught.

Shauna began to grind back and forth on Jack's lap, feeling his white cock explore her love cavity each time she moved. It was a slow rocking motion as Shauna took over all movements. Shauna did not bounce up and down, but slowly and gently grinded her ass on his lap. She felt his impaling cock pulse each time she moved too.

Shauna finally moved her finger from his lips, and moved in to give him a small kiss. She could see and feel that he gave up all control and just let Shauna have her way with him. Shauna smiled and whispered in his ear, "Remember, that's my white cock now. When I want my white cock in my black pussy, I will have it."

Shauna moved back to see his expression. She smiled wide as Jack nodded his head as he moaned softly. She knew he was hers, but also knew that he could do the same with her if he had that personality.

"That's it....that's it, get my pussy off," Shauna cooed softly, not to arouse suspicion that she was having an orgasm. She felt it come on suddenly, but her orgasm was strong enough to clamp down on Jack's hard prick.

Jack's office phone rang, and intercom clicked on. It was the receptionist telling Jack that Mr. Samuels was on his way to see him. Shauna looked up knowing that her impromptu sex was over. "Guessing you be busy."

Shauna got up and saw the expression of disappointment as his own pleasure was denied. "Next time I will not let you stop."

Jack gave a look of both lust and fear as he got up from the couch. Shauna adjusted her panties right in front of him and then walked over to kiss him. "Got lucky this time, but next time I will be screaming when you fuck my wet pussy."

With a smirk of pleasure and lust Jack commented, "You are wild."

"You have no idea the things I can do for you," Shauna replied as she continued to fix herself.

"When this deal is done I am going to make it up to you."

"No worries baby. I will be seeing you tonight no matter what." Shauna was disappointed about being interrupted, but not at Jack. She knew he worked, but was selfish as to having time with him.

"You staying over tonight?

"Most likely if you going to be fucking my ass tonight. Not wanting to run back to my place all sore." Shauna laughed waiting for Jack's reaction, and then smiled knowing it got him to do the same.

Shauna watched Jack fix himself and wondered about the future. Shauna knew the future with her and Jack, but wondered about what would happen if she went back to prison. She thought about losing him to the walls of confinement and isolation. The fear almost brought tears. She knew this would not be like last time she went away.

Shauna walked outside to the two secretaries trying to look busy. Stopping as she adjusted her clothes again, she knew they did not need adjusting, but wanted them to know something happened. Shauna walked away smiling, knowing that those two girls would be talking about what Jack did.

Shauna made her way to the elevator and as the elevator descended, the fear sank in like a rock in the water. It was the old Shauna that came out to say hello when she first came in, and she knew it. She knew she was a lost cause, and that Jack deserved better. She quickly wiped away her tears and told herself that she was not the same person. The memory of them fooling around made her forget that she was still fragile, and only repaired slightly.

Shauna was quick to text Layla, and before she knew it, she was there in her apartment comforting her. Layla laid into Shauna about how Ty walked out on her, and how she feels dissed by him. Quan was no help as he was with another girl.

Layla did not come empty handed either. Drinks were being slammed down just as quick as they were poured. Shauna heard about how Ty screamed at Layla, and she was quick to tell her friend about how she was thrown to the curb. Shauna decided not to inject anything about what happened with her today. The thought of Layla knowing that her problems were just as bad, who was she to destroy her moment of venting to a friend. Shauna bit her tongue and thought about Jack fucking her ass tonight as the drinks poured down her throat.

Checking the time, Shauna saw that Jack did text her about what time he would be back. Shauna read that he was going to be back at the apartment in a few hours. Feeling the effects of the alcohol and the intensity of hearing Layla complain, the time to leave was here.

"Girl. I need to be at Jack's place soon," Shauna said it and then waited for her dear friend to complain about leaving her at a crucial time. She was not one to ditch a friend, but it was getting old, and she wanted to see her man.

"Oh, I see how it be. You got a man now, and I need to bounce."

Trying her best to diffuse the anger, Shauna knew that tomorrow was another day for her. "I know girl, but Ty is most likely gone and you're better off wit out his broke nigga ass. I will hit you up tomorrow and we can go out somewhere nice."

Layla left in a cab and agreed to meet Shauna tomorrow. Making sure her friend was in the cab, Shauna walked her out before heading back up to prepare for her night with Jack. As time with her friend seemed on short notice, she did remind herself that her problem was self-inflicted. Shauna told her friend that her ex was no good.

Rushing back to her apartment, Shauna prepared her body for a night of lovemaking. She fixed her hair, body, and face so she would look like a woman he would want to be with forever. In the back of her mind the entire time getting ready, she felt she was in a competition for Jack now.

1...345678